Reluctant Submission Ch. 11

Story Info
A change of heart comes too late.
3.5k words
4.21
16.5k
9

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A spot of blood dripped onto the floor. Isobel must have cut Felix's bottom lip when she had hit her. Soon a steady trickle of blood made tracks down Felix's face and chin.

"Got what you deserved didn't you bitch?" Roxy hissed.

"Roxy get out!" Isobel barked making Roxy jump out of her skin.

"But Mistress I........."

"Now! Before I have you tied up to the fucking whipping post!" Isobel screamed at her. For once Isobel's aggression was directed at someone other than Felix.

Roxy got up quietly and left, she could feel Isobel's eyes burning into her. Isobel looked at Felix and tentatively walked over to her.

"Shit, what have I done? Klein is gonna kill me." Isobel fretted as she studied Felix's wound. If Felix didn't know any better it sounded like Isobel actually cared. The cut didn't hurt; Felix couldn't feel it from the sedatives that were dulling the pain.

"Look at me!" Isobel demanded.

Felix lifted her head. Isobel breathed in sharply. She busted Felix's lip wide open. Isobel failed to notice Felix's arousal.

"Go on, hit me again, please, tell me what a dirty little bitch I am......" Felix thought to herself as she looked up at her Mistress.

Isobel removed Felix's chain and replaced it with a leash and looked Felix square in the eyes.

"Jesus Christ Klein is going to be so pissed when he sees this."

Isobel pulled on the leash and led her to the bathroom. She had never lost her cool and hit a slave like that before. One of the first things she was told when she arrived at the Order was to never punish a slave in anger. For the danger is that you can take it too far.

For once Felix obediently followed. She didn't care that Isobel had hurt her, or that she made her pleasure Roxy or that she humiliated her by showing her, her old contract. There was nothing she could do about that now. What's done is done. She knew what she was getting herself into when she signed herself over to Master Kane. She still didn't know why he had made arrangements for her if he should die. That she didn't understand. Felix had made her bed and now she had to lie in it. Felix just couldn't get over the fact that Isobel actually seemed to care about her now. She also didn't understand why her sex drive had to kick in at such an inappropriate time.

The bathroom was spacious and airy. The sink and bath were made with expensive marble and tile. Isobel was pulling very tightly onto the leash. Felix's arms were still bound behind her.

"Get in the bath." Isobel held Felix by the arm as she wordlessly stepped in and sat down.

It felt cold on Felix's bare skin. The injection she had Felix have definitely made her more obedient Isobel decided. Felix wasn't going to resist anyway, she wasn't stupid. What good would that do? She didn't want to go back down into the cells again, no way. If she could just bide her time Felix would soon be with Klein. Isobel gently unbound Felix's arms from behind her back and then secured them again in front of her.

"Don't you dare fucking try anything." Isobel warned.

Isobel ran the hot tap and soaked a flannel underneath it. She gently dabbed Felix's lip to clean all the blood away. The silence hung in the air. They both felt like they should say something. She rinsed the flannel and began to wipe Felix's face and chin. How was she going to explain this to Klein? He owned her as well. She would have to get the doctor to look at her.

Isobel noticed something. Thin white lines criss-crossing their way up Felix's fore arm. Scars. Felix had a rough time in her teens. Coming to terms with the way she felt, feeling ashamed. She got into drink and drugs. She hadn't done any of that since she entered slave training, after that her body wasn't hers to scar or abuse. Felix caught Isobel staring. Felix held out her arm for her to see. There was no point in hiding it.

"They're just scars." Felix said quietly as she traced the faint lines with her fingers.

"What...when did you do that?" Isobel stared at her arm. Felix took a deep breath.

"Years ago." Felix replied, she looked sad as she began to remember her life before. She didn't want to remember.

Isobel stared at her. There really was more to this slave than she realised. Fresh blood trickled from Felix's lip.

"Oh shit!" Isobel put the flannel to the wound to stop the blood flow.

Felix leant back in the bath. She felt so tired, she closed her eyes. What a fucking day this was turning out to be she thought to herself.

"Lean forward, if I don't stop the blood flow you'll just keep bleeding." Concern was showing in Isobel's voice.

With great effort Felix leant forward towards Isobel. Isobel's tight black blouse hugged her curves perfectly in all the right places. Her light brown hair cascaded over her face. She had the same brilliant blue eyes as her sister Faith. She was beautiful. Felix couldn't hate her forever.

"You can tell him you hit me in self-defence if you want." Felix said quietly. "He'd believe you."

Isobel was taken aback. She wasn't sure if she could do that. She wasn't sure what to say.

"I....I....I need to get the doctor to look at you." She said finally. She couldn't figure out why Felix was willing to cover for her after everything she did to her. Isobel stood up and tugged on the leash.

"Come on. Get up."

Wordlessly Felix got out of the bath and followed Isobel out of the bathroom and into the hallway. Isobel kept looking over her shoulder at Felix expecting her to protest or put up a fight. Felix knew it wasn't worth it. The terrifying thought entered Felix's mind that they would definitely put her back downstairs after this. They'd sedate her all over again. If only Isobel knew how horny she had made her, how much she wanted Isobel to give her some release. Felix cursed her sex drive for kicking in at such an inappropriate time. Isobel led her down the grand staircase. Felix stopped. Isobel felt the tug on the leash and turned round at Felix.

"Please...please don't put me back down there." Felix sounded desperate.

Isobel felt so confused, earlier she was hell bent on getting this slave put away for good and now she was worried that they actually would have her put away for good. The worst thing for Isobel was that she cared about Felix now. She looked at the scared slave. Her hair was a mess with blood dripping down her chin onto her body, her breasts heaved with each heavy breath. "Please...." Felix swallowed hard, " Mistress."

"It'll be okay." Isobel said quietly. But she wasn't sure if it would be okay, she didn't know.

Felix's stomach began to churn as she was lead into one of the lounges. It was early evening now and a few Dominants were having after dinner drinks.

Klein looked up from the kneeling Roxy at his feet to the sorry sight of Felix being led in by Isobel. Roxy shot them daggers. He quickly stood up as they walked over to him. He looked Felix up and down.

"What happened?" he asked, alarmed. Taking in the sight of his slave's bruised lip.

"Sit girl." Isobel said quietly to Felix and she immediately knelt at her feet. Klein raised one eyebrow; Felix was actually obeying Isobel now? Felix stared hard at the floor. What the fuck I am doing? I should let her take the fucking fall. Dammit...They could put me back for this... Suddenly she felt Klein holding up her chin so he could get a good look at her mouth. She couldn't hear what Isobel was saying, her voice seemed distant.

"She was getting out of hand..... I had no other choice......" Isobel said uncomfortably.

"Are you okay Isobel? You should have called one of the valets..."

"Look I'm fine, I got her back under control, and she's behaving herself now as you can see. I just want to have her lip looked at.......we don't need to do anything else...." Isobel couldn't quite look him in the eye.

"As long as you're sure you're alright," Klein sighed. "I'll have him give her another injection."

Felix's eyes widened. Christ not another injection, she looked over at Isobel who was chewing her fingernails.

Isobel's heart sank. She felt really bad now. This was all her fault.

"She's...she's behaving herself now..."

Felix started to panic, she was looking at Roxy who was mouthing "Ha ha bitch," at her. Felix was wondering where Fern was, wondering if she was okay. But that would have to wait. She felt the two valets stand either side of her and hold her arms as they pulled her up. They followed Klein and Isobel into another room, holding tightly onto Felix as they walked. They took her into the same room she was in before, the one with the cage. The valets pushed Felix down into a kneeling position on the floor, she looked over at Isobel, she was fiddling with the button on her blouse. Isobel sat down on the plush leather sofa and rubbed her temples. She couldn't even look Felix in the eye she felt so guilty. She shouldn't have lost it and hit Felix like that. Isobel saw what Roxy was doing out the corner of her eye, she was lingering in the doorway. Isobel's blood began to boil.

"Get out of this fucking room right now you little whore!" Isobel seethed.

Roxy jumped out her skin and scurried out of the room. Roxy cursed under her breath, she wanted to see this, she wanted to see Felix suffer. She walked back to slave's quarters.

"Roxy has developed a bit of an attitude." Klein tutted.

"I don't know Klein do you think another injection is really necessary?" Isobel looked at Klein as he sat down beside her.

"I know it's not ideal but it's what we need to do right now. Besides you've certainly changed your tune. You wanted her dosed up all the time before."

"I'm entitled to change my mind Klein...."

"Good evening everyone........" Felix shuddered when she heard his creepy German accent. Klein and Isobel both stood up.

"Sorry for calling you at such late notice Doctor, but we had a bit of an incident..." Klein gestured to Felix.

The Doctor put his medical bag on the coffee table and began to prepare the injection. Isobel was feeling really awful now as she stared at the large hypodermic needle laid out on the table

"No, no that's quite alright." The Doctor turned and walked over to Felix. "Let's have a look at our little patient then shall we."

The doctor leant down in front of her. Felix turned her head away from him. The Doctor tutted.

"Come on now be a good girl." He reached out and held her chin, making her face him.

"From what I can see the cut will heal by itself as long as it stays clean and dry, there will be a little bit of bruising. I'll put some sterilising solution on it."

Felix wanted to scream at him to get out of her face. Isobel shifted from one foot to another uncomfortably. The Doctor got up and went over to his medical bag.

"My offer of neuro re-adjustment surgery is still open. She is an excellent candidate." He looked at Klein and Isobel over his glasses.

"Excuse me, what?" Isobel glared at him. She had never heard of such a thing.

"It's a fairly simple procedure." The doctor had moved back to Felix and began applying sterilising solution to her cut. It stung and Felix flinched and breathed in sharply, it stung so much it brought tears to her eyes. The valets held her tightly still. "We make a small incision above the left eye...."

Isobel looked at him horrified. "A lobotomy?"She blurted out.

"Lobotomy is such a harsh word..."

"Unbelievable! Klein!" Isobel looked at Klein angrily.

"It's not going happen..."

"Shit!" Felix pulled away from the Doctor. Her lip was stinging so bad now.

"Shhh, making such a fuss." The Doctors accent was really starting to piss Felix off. He stood up to retrieve the needle. "The offer is still there." Felix watched him move towards her with the needle.

Oh god not again. Okay just breathe and it'll be over. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...

Isobel frowned as Felix was injected. Isobel absolutely hated needles. Felix caught her eye. They regarded each other for a moment. Then Felix closed her eyes as he withdrew the needle. Felix slumped forward, she felt so tired.

"I suggest you put her somewhere quiet to sleep. She's going to be drowsy for a few hours." The Doctor picked up his medical bag.

"Thank you Doctor." Klein shook his hand and watched him leave.

"Can you believe the nerve of that guy? A lobotomy? I mean Jesus Christ! I didn't even know we could do that to slaves...." Isobel shook her head.

"It's only been carried out on a handful of slaves so there isn't a lot of research into its effectiveness."

Klein stroked Felix's hair. She was proving to be a lot of trouble for him. Maybe surgery was the answer. He tried not to think about it.

"I'm not feeling......I feel weird man..." Felix sounded as if she was drunk, her words were slurred.

"What's she saying?" Isobel looked confused.

"I'm not sure, she's a bit delirious." Klein was mildly amused as Felix started mumbling to herself.

He freed her arms from her restraints. He instructed the valets to put her in the cage. They locked her in and she immediately lay down. Her whole body felt so heavy and she ached all over, soon she was asleep, the injection had completely knocked her out.

"That was quick, she's already asleep." Isobel sighed. She got injected and it's your entire fault, you could have stopped it but you said nothing.

"So what really happened?" Klein probed.

Isobel was taken aback. She had to think up a good story fast.

"I....I told you, she just got a bit worked up...so I hit her... you know... in self defence...."

If she admitted the truth that it was her who had lost it and hit a slave so hard they were injured it wouldn't look good to the other Dominants. They might think she wasn't cut out to be a Mistress. She couldn't have that. But she still felt bad blaming it all on Felix, before she wouldn't have cared but now things were different. She saw Felix differently now. She still didn't know what the scars were about.

"She's turning out to be a lot of trouble and she's quickly using up all her chances. Tomorrow I'll discipline her; it's about time we started."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to strap her to the table, whip her, then I'm going to let some of the other Dominants fuck her and seeing as she'll be partially sedated I'm going have her pierced. Put on a bit of an exhibition for the order. It will also be used as an example to the slaves." Klein said matter of factly.

Now Isobel's stomach began to churn. Klein turned to the valets.

"Give her something to eat when she wakes up; don't let her out of the cage until I or Mistress Isobel say so." Then he turned to Isobel. "You should get some rest, you looked tired."

"I'm just.....a little shocked that's all."

"Let's go get a glass of wine and we can talk about tomorrow." Klein put his arm around her waist.

Isobel looked over her shoulder at Felix as they left the room. "Stupid slave what are you doing to me?" Isobel whispered.

When Roxy returned to slave quarters Fern confronted her. Fern was furious.

"What the fuck are you playing at?! What the fuck are you trying to do?! You will ruin her life!" Fern was sobbing hysterically.

"You shouldn't have been in that room! You know the rules! You shouldn't have gone to talk to her!" Roxy spat.

"I had to warn her!"

"Warn her?" Roxy smirked. "you haven't got a chance in hell of helping her! And besides.....when you left she licked my cunt....and I came all over her filthy face!" Roxy laughed.

Fern was horrified. "You bitch!" Fern went to hit her but another female slave held her back.

"Fern she's not worth it, you'll get into even more trouble. Come on let's get out of here." She led her out.

"It's not fair Cambria! It's not fair!" Fern sobbed.

Roxy was thoroughly pleased with herself. Her plan wasn't going the way she expected but she still had a few tricks up her sleeve – and she still had time.

Cambria led Fern into the garden. It was dark but still warm from the hot day. Fern wondered if Felix knew it had been hot today, but then Fern remembered that Felix probably hadn't been outside at all yet. Cambria put her arm around Fern.

"Hey, it's going to be alright..." Cambria soothed.

"You don't know that, you haven't met Felix," Fern sniffed. "She's in such a mess."

Cambria had been at the order for many years, she didn't go to slave training, she did all her training at the mansion. She became good friends with Fern; she hadn't seen Fern so upset before. Fern had told Cambria all about Felix. Cambria was looking forward to meeting her. Finally, another sex slave other than herself. Of course all the slaves at the order were used for sex on a regular basis, but with sex slaves, their sole role within the Order was sexual service. That was all they did and had to do. Cambria belonged to Master Dean. He would use her for days on end, like Felix, Cambria was more than up for it.

"Do you know where Felix is?" Fern croaked.

"I spoke to one of the valets after they came off duty, he said they sedated her or something! With an injection! How outrageous is that?! They don't do that here surely...." Cambria shook her head.

"With her they do." Fern said as she looked up at the sky.

The night seemed to drag on until morning. Sunlight peeked through the curtains onto where Felix lay asleep. She began to stir. She felt like a lead weight as she turned over. Her eyes adjusted to the light. Relief swept through her, she wasn't downstairs in the cells, she was still there. She rubbed her neck where she was injected, looking around the room. She was alone.

"Christ Felix, pull it together, no more fucking injections already. Fuck my head hurts....."

Felix slumped back down on the bottom of the cage. She looked over at the clock on the wall, it said 6pm. She's lost pretty much the whole day.

She could hear people talking outside the room, people walking around, and general household busyness. Suddenly the lounge door opened and a group of people came in. They looked like they were dressed for a party, men and women of all ages; she didn't recognise any of them. She felt panicked again, she had only just woken up and she was confused and agitated. Her stomach felt like agony, she hadn't eaten in so long. She saw a plate of sandwiches sat on the coffee table across from her, she was so hungry. Felix tried pushing the cage door, it was locked. She heard a familiar voice.

"You're finally awake I see." It was Isobel.

Felix gripped the bars of the cage. "Stay calm slave. Here. I'm surprised you haven't been fed yet." Isobel unlocked the cage door and placed a bowl of what looked like porridge in front of Felix.

Felix immediately went to eat, gulping the food down, finishing it off. She still felt hungry though. She looked up at all the people, they were all watching her. Isobel stroked her face. Felix's dark eyes stopped darting around the room and settled on Isobel. She looked like she hadn't slept.

"Do as I say Felix." Isobel attached a leash to her collar. "Crawl by my feet."

Felix did as she was told; she just wanted to get out the room, away from all the staring eyes. Felix reluctantly left the safety of the cage. Isobel lead her past all the people and out of the room. She took her into another room. A room Felix had never been in before. It was weird. There was a table in the centre of the room; the room looked just like an operating theatre, with seats placed all around the table, looking down. Felix looked at the door she could make a run for it. The doorway was filled with the figure of a man. Master Klein. With two valets.

"Get her on the table." He commanded. The two valets moved towards Felix.

With all the energy that Felix had she quickly got up and jumped over the table, creating a barrier between her and them. The two men ran around the table and grabbed her. Then it all went black.