Reluctant Taste

Story Info
Forced to drink friends cum.
3.7k words
3.83
72.9k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Graemie
Graemie
9 Followers

To start my name is Jeff, I'm a pretty average middle class husband who can put his foot in it on occasions. This can lead to getting offside with the wife, especially after a few drinks.

This is a account of one of these occasions.

My wife Steph is tall athletic woman that loves to run and workout at the local 24hr gym. She is 36 years old and works long hours as a successful lawyer in town.

I'm 38 years old and work as one of the managers of a large construction company. I love to run and occasionally hit the gym but really enjoy golf on the weekends. Our sex life is great and we are very compatible in our bedroom.

Since we moved to the area we had made quite a few close friends, in particular two couples that live in our neighbourhood. First there is Carol and Rob a mid thirty couple both very fit that we met through the gym. Carol had become very close to Steph and is a real cutie,she has a great body and lovely breasts. Rob and i are great mates and play regular golf rounds on the weekends.

Then there is Megan and Thomas that we live next door to and frequently have drinks with. Megan is also cute but more shy and dresses casually to conceal her larger breasts. Thomas is a retired athlete but is still very fit. He joins in with Rob and i at golf as often as he can but still likes to see the old team play when their in town.

One February evening we were all over at Carol and Rob's house for a meal and ended up staying later then usual drinking more and more bourbon as the hours ticked by. The conversation and company were great but an innocent small remark from Megan about difficulty swallowing when she had a bad cold the previous week got the conversation onto a touchy topic.

Thomas mentioned under his breath that "She always had that problem".

Rob also chimed in with, "It must be contagious" comment.

The girls looked at us and that's when i should have kept quiet. However the bourbon had its grips on my ability to think clearly and rationally.

I said way to loudly so everyone clearly could hear "Steph obviously hasn't caught it, if it is contagious, because she loves to swallow, in fact she often begs for it."

After i said it i realized everyone had stopped and were starring at me. Steph was giving me a look of pure rage.

The party quickly ended and we left, Steph wouldn't talk to me on the way home and the next day she left early to the gym before I woke from my hangover and went to golf.

Finally when we went to bed that night I got the chance to apologize, Steph turned to me and said "You humiliated me in front of our friends and made a fool out of yourself."

She wasn't pleased. Needless to say I didn't get any sex that night or all that week.

The following Friday i walked in and heard the end of a call Steph was on, when she said "See you tomorrow I will let you know when ,just have it ready."

I didn't really take notice of that at the time, it seemed innocent enough.

Early Saturday morning Steph started to stroke my cock and balls, talking to me softly, " Your balls feels so full babe you must be so horny, would you like me to take care of this?" as she tugged firmly on my cock.

I started to get hard and kissed her passionately but she pushed me away and said "I have a surprise for you."

Steph then got up and went to our cupboard and returned with our toy box, which she didn't do very often, so I was very aroused at that stage especially after a whole week of being brushed off.

Steph put a blind fold on me then handcuffed my hands behind my back, she then tied some strong cord around my balls.

Steph whispered into my ear "No talking, now come with me." She then tugged on the cord leading me out of our room. Once into the kitchen she got me to stand on a small step with my thighs touching the bench.

Again she whispered, "No talking and DON'T MOVE." I then felt the cord being moved around but didn't know what was going on.

Everything eventually went still and quiet before i heard the phone being dialed.

Steph said "Ready" to some one on the phone then hung up.

That's when Steph took my blind fold off and i couldn't believe what i saw.

In front of me on the bench was a sandwich press that my balls were resting on and the cord around my balls went straight through between the lid and base.

I tried to step back but couldn't as the cord just tightened around my balls. Steph smiled and said "There is a 20 Kg weight attached to your balls so you aren't going anywhere Mr."

Then as i tried to move without much luck there was a knock on the back door and Steph let in both Carol and Megan who both smiled at my predicament.

I pleaded with Steph to let me go, but she just walked up to the bench lifted my penis up against my stomach and with flick of her finger the upper part of the sandwich press fell squashing my balls. I yelped and swore but Steph now very close to me said "Shut up and listen", as she put some light pressure on the top of the lid.

Steph then said "Look Jeff you humiliated me last week, you made me so angry and I didn't know how to deal with it until Carol suggested giving you a taste of your own medicine."

As she said this i heard giggles from Carol and Megan in the back ground before Steph increased the pressure on the lid to make a point and said " I meant that literally when I said taste."

Steph released the pressure and stepped closer to the girls and said "Now Megan has a present for you, don't you Megan!"

Megan stepped forward holding a condom full of what could only be Thomas'cum. Steph stepped forward said "Now what did you say the other night , oh yeah i beg for it right!"

Steph smiled at my confused look and said, "Here is the deal Jeff you are going to beg Megan to let you drink all of Thomas's lovely cum and you better make her believe you are desperate for it."

This is when i started to plead my case and refuse but then Steph stepped closer and increased the pressure on my balls until i started to reluctantly beg. After about a minute of reluctantly asking Megan for the cum Steph then plugged in the sandwich press.

"You have 30 seconds to convince Megan that you want desperately to drink her husbands cum or I will turn on the power and your balls are toast."

That did it, i pleaded as hard as i could promising any thing she wanted if i could please have the condom. I was desperate as Steph stepped up to the switch, Megan said she would let me have the condom full of cum on two conditions. Steph's finger hovered on the switch now.

I said "What do you want Megan please?" Megan smiled and said, "First you have to drink Thomas' and Rob's cum from a condom every Saturday before golf for the rest of the year. Secondly you have thank Carol and myself each time for the privilege of letting you drink our husbands lovely cum."

I stared at her realising the enormity of the demand but that didn't last long as Steph flicked the switch and said "Well what's it going to be?"

I let self preservation take over and agreed, Steph said open your mouth and as quick as can be Megan was next to me pouring the contents into my mouth. I reluctantly swallowed as Steph turned the heat off and said "Don't you have something to say to Megan?"

For the first of many times i thanked Megan for her husbands lovely cum and she said "You are welcome as there is plenty more where that came from."

Thats when Carol stepped forward holding a video camera, saying "That was great Jeff I got it all on film, so if you don't abide by our agreement then Rob and Thomas will get to see you begging for there cum," and handed it to Megan.

Carol then lifted up Rob's cum in her own condom and said "What are you going to offer me for my husbands lovely cum?"

Steph again stepped to the switch as i looked stunned, quickly regaining my composure i started begging and finally got Carol to give me her one condition as Steph turned on the switch.

Carol said "I will let you have my husbands yummy cum now but you have to agree to something we have planned for next weekend."

I stared at her but she didn't elaborate then looked at Steph but my balls were getting hot so i promised vehemently.

Steph switched off the heat as Carol poured Rob's cum into my mouth and i reluctantly swallowed and thanked Carol for the cum.

Steph then stepped forward and said "That's Megan and Carol dealt with now you have to deal with me!"

I was beaten and said 'What do you want Steph? I promise to never to humiliate you again, can you please let me go now."

Her hand then pressed down on the lid and her finger hovered over the switch and she said "I think you have some choices to make."

"Firstly, Will you do what Megan and Carol have asked without complaint?"

I lowered my head and whispered, " Yes".

Then Steph said "I will give you a choice, either no more headjobs from me EVER or whenever i request you have to clean me after sex with your tongue. Don't worry it wont be all the time but it will be done enthusiastically and without complaint when i say."

With that she gave a little push on the lid and flicked the switch. "Whats your decision babe?" she asked.

"I don't like either," i said.

Steph yelled " I don't care chose or burn."

I chose cleaning Steph reluctantly, much to her delight and the amused giggles from Megan and Carol.

Steph lifted the lid on the sandwich press then started to stroke my cock and balls, which instantly had the effect of making me rock hard after so long without coming.

As both Carol and Megan watched Steph increased the pace and before long i was cumming a huge load into a small bowl i hadn't noticed before.

After making sure every last drop was into the bowl Steph said " Megan, Carol could you help me?" as she dipped her finger into the bowl and brought it to my lips. I thought of refusing but Steph had already anticipated this and dropped the lid to give me a little reminder who is in charge.

After licking and sucking on all three's fingers and emptying the bowl of cum, Carol said "You will soon get used to the taste as I plan on fucking Rob every Saturday morning before golf."

Megan agreed, "I've had so much fun i can't wait to deliver some more cum for you to eat."

The Weekend had almost arrived and i didn't know what to expect but was nervous. Steph said on her way out to work,"Oh Jeff, i forgot to mention our friends are coming over for a BBQ on Friday night so make sure we have enough beer and pick up some steak from the butcher on your way home babe."

That Friday evening started out pretty normally with us all chatting and drinking out on the deck.

When Carol grabbed Rob by the hand as he went to get another beer and pulled him towards the bedroom i knew something was up.

About 5 minutes later Rob wandered back out and was immediately handed a beer by Megan. Steph then called out the window, "Jeff can you give me a hand for a second."

When i walked in to the kitchen i was directed to the bedroom where Carol was standing, smerking holding a shot glass full of Robs Cum.

Steph then said "The video of last week is ready to go on the big screen if you don't start begging Carol for that shot quickly it might begin to play without warning."

That scarred me so i made a fool out of myself madly begging for the cum, When Carol said "I want to see you wank first and swallow your own cum then you get my wonderfull husbands, How did you just put it, Delicious Cum wasn't it."

Steph handed me another shot glass and said "You heard Carol, get to it."

I reluctantly dropped my trousers and started wanking and finally came into the glass which Steph took and immediately placed to my lips and poured then scooped the last of the cum onto my tongue.

Carol said " Wow that was a big load but here is your reward Jeff i Know how much you love Rob's cum." She poured her shot glass into my mouth and repeated what Steph had done scooping the last of the cum onto my tongue.

Carol smiled and gave me a look as if to say well! So i enthusiastically as i could thanked her and begged for more, which she was delighted with and said " Don't worry you will get as much as i can get." as she patted my cheek and went back out to the deck.

As i returned Megan and Thomas entered the house together and Carol handed me my drink which was empty. She Whispered that " We decided you have to have the taste of cum in your mouth all night as we know how much you love it."

Not long after Thomas came out and grabbed another beer as Steph called out for my help again.

Entering the bedroom with Steph I skipped the inevitable and just started begging Megan promising her whatever it took to get the shot of cum she was holding in her hand.

They all must have decided the evenings proceedings as Megan smiled and said in a happy voice "You may certainly have the Delicious cum your after but first you have to cum and swallow your load, then you get this one."

Before i could move Steph handed me a glass and said " I hope this doesn't take too long as someone may come looking for you."

I looked at her and sighed, then dropped the trousers and started wanking as quickly as i could.

It took longer this time but finally i came into the glass and cleaned Stephs fingers as she wiped the glass clean. Megan then poured Thomas' cum into my mouth then wiped her glass clean.

I thanked Megan profusely and adjusted my pants as she left the room. Steph said 'Having fun? you wont humiliate me again will you?"

I joined the others but still had an empty can and a mouth that tasted of cum. After eating dinner i was finally given a beer by Steph who rubbed my arm and said "I'm proud of you for not complaining, your half way through the evening, then it's just the two months until the end of year of golf, haha."

I started to enjoy my beer when i suddenly saw Rob returning to the decking and Carol wasn't in sight. Sure enough Steph calls "Jeff got a second."

I entered the room and Carol waved the glass and said " I told you i could get you as much as i can get so!" I started begging and was given the same deal, But with already cumming twice in a short period was worried.

After wanking for 5 minutes Steph said to Carol "Maybe he needs some motivation, should i get the remote for the TV, or should we help." Luckily for me Carol stepped forward and wrapped her hand around my balls and gently massaged the while staring into my eyes.

That did the trick and Steph fed me the cum as before, then Carol did the same with her glass whilst whispering " Your such a cum whore". I thanked Carol and joined the others as Megan passed me an empty can.

Not long later Steph said quietly into my ear "Maybe you should start wanking now it might take a while don't you think? Go into the spare room, I will come and get you when Megan has your reward ready.

So after 10 minutes vigorously wanking for the forth time Steph entered the room and said " Megan is ready for you babe".

I followed her to our room and started begging Megan as soon as i entered, and before long i had Megans two hand massaging my balls as i wanked and came into the glass. After cleaning both glasses and thanking Megan I joined the others out the back. Several times throughout the evening I noticed smirks on all three girls faces when they looked at me.

Finally everyone left for the evening, I helped Steph Clean a little but we went to bed and surprisingly Steph didn't say anything about the night just spooned with me and went to sleep.

At 8 o'clock the next morning i wandered into the kitchen for coffee and there was Steph, Carol and Megan all smiling at me. I was slow to think but it soon dawned on me it was a golf day and took a deep breath and started begging for more of there husbands cum.

Finally it was the last Saturday morning for the year and i was just so happy this ordeal was coming to an end today. When I walked into the kitchen there wasn't anyone there, that's strange, I thought. I just wanted to get this over with and never having to swallow cum again except for the occasional request when Steph asks for me to lick her clean. Luckily she has only asked twice in nearly 3 months.

I went to the shed and got the clubs out and returned to the house when I saw Carol and Megan entering with there gym bags. I thought great lets get this over with and went in to join them.

Steph smiled and said "Last day then you will be completely forgiven." She looked at Carol and then at Megan before looking at me again.

Then Steph took a deep breath and said "Look Jeff the girls and i have really enjoyed the last couple of months, our sex lives have been so much more exciting."

Megan chimed in " Thomas and i are like rabbits, we can't keep our hands of each other."

Carol said " I even gave a blowjob to Rob in the men's change rooms downtown when we were shopping last week."

"So what are you saying?"

Steph again looked at the others and said "We don't want to stop yet."

I said " You have got to be kidding I've been humiliated enough, this has to stop now."

Steph said " We have a proposition for you. You could drink the two condoms now and we finish right now."

She paused and i said "Or what Steph." getting a little annoyed.

"look you have to finish today's condoms first then i will give you the alternative ok, so start begging."

So there i was begging Carol then Megan for what there husbands cum for the last time, swallowing and putting on a good show of thanking them for it.

Steph then walked up and dropped to her knees in front of me, pulled out my cock and started blowing me for all she was worth. Both Megan and Carol watched on and I couldn't hold out too long and Steph swallowed a large load, smacked her lips the kissed me.

Steph said "We were thinking that maybe we could get you to agree to continue swallowing Rob and Thomas' cum on golf days."

Megan not so shy anymore added, "Don't forget another couple of party nights like last time."

I said " Why would i agree to this?"

Carol said, "Look we both would like to continue this, it's so kinky. Steph said she is ok with this so if you swallow Rob's and Thomas' cum on Saturday's then Megan and I will give you a blowjob each and swallow".

I stood with my mouth open and looked between them all before saying "Are you serious?"

Steph then cuddled me and said " Yes all you have to do is swallow your golf buddies cum once a week and at the end of the year Megan and Carol will give you a blowjob."

"And the parties",piped in Megan.

Steph laughed , " Yes Megan and Jeff has to agree to the cum feasting parties just for you. What do you say, your buddies hot wives sucking you dry just so you swallow a bit of cum."

"What if i say i would consider it for a year only if you agree to a couple of terms.

First the video is deleted and this is kept between the 4 of us only."

"Second i get a blowjob from both of you once a month"

They exchanged glances and Carol countered with "2 each."

I said "Quarterly, that"s 4 each and i'm not doing any parties."

Megan was disappointed and begged for one party at least. "Ok one party but i get an extra blowjob on my birthday from all three of you."

Then it was done, me swallowing my golf buddies cum for there wives amusement for another golfing year, but did i enjoy the blowjobs, not to mention the great sex with Steph. Megan was definetly not as shy as i thought.

Graemie
Graemie
9 Followers