Reluctant Wife Anne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Bill withdrew Roger turned her head and slapped her face with his 9" cock before inserting it into her mouth.

"Nigel" Roger said, "I think the lady needs some pleasuring down below."

Nigel finished undressing and knelt down in between Anne's legs, pushing them apart so he could get his tongue around her pussy. He started to lick her up and down, pushing his tongue inside her before flicking it out over her clit. Each time he did this Anne twitched slightly, still not quite unconscious, and her eyes seemed to open each time her clit was licked.

Unbeknown to the guys I had set up the video camera, but I did take a few photos of them, without their faces in the picture, on the condition they got a few copies each later. I even managed to get some of Anne with her eyes open so it looked like she was fully awake.

I stood back for a moment as I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There were two men taking turns in face-fucking my wife with another man just about to fuck her cunt after licking her pussy. I could feel my own cock becoming harder than it had ever been without it being touched.

Nigel stopped for a second as Bill suggested that he should have first crack at her "crack", as he put it. The two of them swapped places. Bill bent over to taste her pussy, gorging on it before picking her legs up and placing her ankles on his shoulders. He slowly guided his cock into her pussy.

"I can confirm she is turned on, very warm and wet down there" he said in his slightly crass way, although strangely it did make her sound like a "cheap piece of meat" which turned me on even more.

He held onto her ankles pushing her feet back towards her head, now pumping furiously into her, fucking her as hard as he could and exerting himself more than he had probably done in the last 20 years. The excess flesh from his belly and thighs slapped against Anne's legs and butt cheeks as he pummelled away at her.

Just a few minutes later the sweat was pouring from Bill's red face onto Anne's body. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, outta my way guys!" exclaimed Bill, as Roger and Nigel moved backwards. Bill moved as quickly as he could up to Anne's head just a second before his spunk exploded over her face. He moved closer still and wiped his sloppy cock on her face before pushing it into her mouth.

"That's it, clean it all up like a good girl" Bill demanded. Anne let out a few more muffled moans, her eyes opening momentarily again, but gazing into the distance.

I noticed that it was probably about half an hour since she took the first of the wine laced with tranquiliser and wondered when she would pass out completely. I was hoping she wouldn't, but her body seemed very floppy now.

"Steve, I bet your wife has never had a black cock inside her before today, mouth or pussy, eh?" Roger asked, moving around the bed and preparing himself to fuck Anne.

He held his long, stiff dick in his hand, at least 4 inches still showing outside of his fingers. Kneeling in between her legs he slapped Anne's damp pussy with the tip of his cock several times, whilst he thought about how he was going to screw her.

"Let's flip her over" he said , turning her over in one move with his big arms and then dragging her buttocks up off the bed in line with his cock, "Yeah that's good, doggy fucking a white woman, of a good friend, it don't get much better than this Steve" he said, winking and smiling at me.

He slid his long shaft in very slowly. "She has a nice, tight pussy, Steve, you can't be fucking her enough. Maybe you need me to service her every now and again" Roger said as he built up the pace, his hips rocking back and forth as his cock slammed deeper and harder into Anne's cunt.

"Aw man, this feels good, a white woman cuffed to a bed with some black meat inside her, and soon to have some black seed inside her" Roger said, as he manoeuvred over her, angling his rod to get even deeper inside her, his balls slamming against her cheeks.

Roger then pushed her hips down onto the bed so she lay totally flat on her front, and straddled her ensuring every single inch of his manhood was inside her. He grabbed a handful of her hair and lifting it up said "Does this feel good, Anne? How does it feel to have a real cock inside you, a real, black cock, fucking you deeper than you have ever been fucked before?"

Unbelievably, Anne murmured something but no one could make out what she said. The drink was kicking in properly now, and two of us had yet to get inside her.

Seconds later Roger upped the tempo and jerked his hips violently into Anne's butt cheeks as he exclaimed "Here's my cum, bitch!" Still pounding away he added " Bet you and your middle class white family never thought you'd have a nigger's cock cum inside your womb, eh?"

I was slightly shocked by Roger's outburst but that turned me on even more. He jerked a bit more, emptying every last drop of his spunk inside her. As cock slid out his jerking motion dragged the shaft of his cock over both her holes. I watched carefully, partly hoping the tip would enter her arse, but also hoping it wouldn't as she would probably feel sore the next day, especially as her arse was a "no go" area.

"Your turn Nigel" Roger said, clambering off Anne "I've loosened her up for you."

Nigel climbed onto the bed and turned Anne onto her back again. He showed no sign of concern for Anne's welfare now as he splayed her legs apart, guiding his cock though her sticky, wet bush and into her cum filled pussy.

Like the others Nigel soon began to fuck Anne as if he hadn't fucked anyone in months. None of them were going for the marathon love making sessions and I wasn't complaining as it meant she would be less likely to be sore the next day.

He was fucking her hard and fast and started to talk to her. "This is what you've wanted for some time, isn't it, bitch? Teasing me with your flirting and then running back to hubby? Isn't it?" he asked whilst still pounding away at her, his balls slapping against her anus, made wet from a mix of her juices and Roger's cum seeping out.

Seconds later her whipped his cock out and shot his load all over her belly and tits, then rapidly put it back into her pussy, shooting the final spurts of jizz inside her.

"Man, that felt good" he said He pulled out again and moved round to Anne's face, forcing his wet cock into her mouth "That's it, nice and clean, you teasing whore" he continued, his true feelings coming out.

"Well it looks like just you to go Steve" piped up Roger.

I couldn't wait to fuck her. There was my cum covered wife, cuffed to a bed, freshly fucked by three of our friends, her pussy swilling with their spunk .and I couldn't wait to insert my cock into her warm and damp hole. The thought of me fucking her with the cum of other men still in her pussy was the most exciting thing I had every experienced.

I climbed onto the bed and could see cum oozing out of her cunt, matting her hairs and dripping onto her arse. I held my cock and brushed the tip of it against her lips, the gooey mix dripping onto it. I rammed it into her, the wetness felt like nothing ever before. I leant forward, my face inches form hers. I could smell the spunk on her face and kissed her jizz covered lips hard with mine. Within a few thrusts I was ready to cum. I pulled out, sat up over her and came over her face, spurt after spurt hit her soft skin, dripping down he cheeks.

She looked a mess, a dirty, sexy, slutty mess. And without doubt, I had just had the strongest climax I had ever had.

Bill spoke from the edge of the bed "Steve, your lady and you are the perfect hosts, and I would just like to add...." He stopped talking, climbed back onto the bed and shot a second load over Anne's tits, rubbing the cum into her skin before climbing off again. "I would just like to add some more cum!" he finished.

"That beat playing cards" Roger said.

"Sure did", laughed Nigel, who lost most hands.

"OK, one more photo" I said getting them all to kneel by Anne's head with their cocks aiming at her face.

They all did as I asked, with Roger deciding to drain the rest of his spunk over her face and breasts as I took more pictures.

She was a sight to behold. A tied up, cum covered, gang-banged wife used as a cheap whore for four guys.

They all thanked me as they got dressed and made to leave. I thanked them back equally for I could not have fulfilled my fantasy without them.

I cleaned Anne up and carried her back into our bed.

Reluctant Anne - Part 3

The next morning Anne woke up, not feeling particularly bright.

"Ooh, my head hurts a bit. I think I drank too much last night." she said.

"Hmmm, my wrists are a bit sore too" she continued.

"Darling, I hope it was all worth it, you were great. I hoped you would enjoy it as much as me" I replied.

"Enjoy what?" Anne enquired.

"Not regretting it now are you, trying to blot it out of your mind so soon?" I joked.

"Regret what!?" she continued.

"Erm, don't you remember?" I continued, "Well, do you remember the bit about whether the guys found you sexy or not?"

"Vaguely" she said, scratching her head.

"Well you suggested they wouldn't think so if they saw a bit more of you, so although you pulled your vest down so they could see you topless."

"Oh my god...... and then what?" said Anne in astonishment

"Well, then you still weren't convinced they found you attractive so I told the guys to get their cocks out to prove it."

"You did WHAT!!??" she said.

"Erm, don't shout at me. You didn't complain last night. In fact, you made comments on all of them, how you always wanted to see Nigel's I've seen you flirt with him and, don't worry, I don't mind. Then you went on how you had never seen one as big as Roger's."

"Oh my God....and then what?" she said again, looking in a state of shock.

"Well, then, you wanted to get closer to check. I was more than happy with it. In fact it was turning me on, and you know I have always wanted to see you with other guys." I hesitated, not sure how much to tell her.

"....and..." Anne interrupted.

"And you were turned on too You flirted a bit more with Nigel, got closer to admire Roger's manhood, and then one thing led to another."

"One thing led to another? What exactly.....?" said Anne, now very nervous about what I was going to say.

"Well, once you had got down on your knees to take a closer look you started sucking the guys off" I hesitated.

"What....!?" Anne interrupted, now desperate to find out how far it all went.

"Then your knees began to hurt so I suggested the spare room. Then when you saw Roger's handcuffs you said something like "hope you're not going to be naughty and use those one me, especially as Steve likes to tie me up and tell me what to do." That's probably why your wrists hurt a bit."

"I think I'm going to die" Anne continued, as the colour drained from her face and a look of horror descended upon it, "so did you all fuck me?"

"Erm, yes, b.b.but you did enjoy it" I responded, trying to make sure I remembered what I was saying here to ensure I told the same story to the guys when I next saw them.

"And where did they all cum? Did they use condoms????"

"Er, they came inside you , and erm, over you too.....and , no, they didn't use condoms..." I replied, sensing Anne wasn't getting turned on at all by this, like I was.

"I must have been so drunk, I don't remember any of this.......they must think I am a real slut, some sort of cheap whore. What else happened? Where did you all fuck me, not in my ass, not altogether?"

"No, not in the ass darling, and just one at a time" I reassured her a little.

"Steve, you must speak to them now and tell them this must not go any further" Anne went on, trying to rationalise everything.

"Ok,ok...calm down..I'll talk to the guys but don't worry. For a start Roger has a woman so he won't say anything, and Nigel is trying to get it off with Laura so he won't want it to get out. It's only Bill, I can't see him blabbing as no one would believe him and he won't be at work for a couple of days."

"Look", I continued, "next time.."

"Next time!!??" Anne interrupted me swiftly, "there's not going to be a next time darling, you have to promise me that. I can't face these people again, I'm sorry, but no. In fact you knew how I felt so you should have stopped it before it got out of hand."

"Maybe so, I won't let it happen again. But you enjoyed it and now do you believe me that other men fancy you?" I said trying to lighten her mood.

"Yes, but it doesn't make me feel better as I was simply an object to be fucked by your friends. I'm going to have a shower, you have to make 3 phone calls, and that is the end of it. Got that?"

"Yes darling, it won't happen again" I said as she walked out of the room. 'But then again' I whispered under my breath, 'who knows what the future may bring?

----------

This story is not real. I do not believe in sex where consent is not agreed by all aprties.

12