Remeber Me?

Story Info
His old babysitter is a stripper.
1.4k words
4.27
90.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D-Man
D-Man
167 Followers

It was another lonely Saturday night. I was between girlfriends, so when I got off work, I decided to go looking for a little fun and thought I’d give the new strip club just outside of town a try.

I entered the place and let my eyes get used to the dark atmosphere. There were two stages with a stripper on each stage, both totally nude. I found a table on the edge of the crowd and took a seat. A topless blonde waitress approached my table and took my order. I watched her thong covered ass walk to the bar, enjoying the view. I’m an ass-man, so I was in heaven watching her walk away. I was soon sipping an ice cold brew, watching dancers in various stages of undress on the stages and walking throughout the room.

More than a few dancers approached me and offered dollar dances. I always accept these offers, it gives the stripper a chance to show off her lap dancing skills. Invariably the dancer will then ask me if I want a private dance, I always answer with a “maybe later,” because I like to see each dancer in action on stage, and then sample their dollar dance before I choose who gets my money.

I had been there for about 45 minutes when the DJ announced a new dancer on the main stage. She was introduced as “Jazz” and she was gorgeous. She stood about 5’6 and weighed about 115 lbs. Her hair was dark, but due to the low lighting I really couldn’t tell if she was a brunette or redhead. She wore a skintight, black slipdress with spaghetti straps. The bottom of the dress barely covered her ass cheeks, but I didn’t mind as it accentuated her butt perfectly.

As the first song of her set played on, Jazz moved around the stage, always with her back to me. I saw her hands slip the straps of her dress off her shoulders, the top dropping till it bunched around her waist. She turned around and I got a look at her breasts. Perfect. About a 35b I would guess, full with a hint of sag. That was alright with me because I figured that meant they were real, a nice change from the silicone you usually see in these places. I slowly moved my eyes from her tits up to her face. She looked vaguely familiar, it seemed that I had seen her before, but I couldn’t place her. I work at a movie theatre, and at one time or another, just about every girl in town comes through, so I thought maybe I had seen her there.

Midway through her second song, Jazz twirled around the pole and stopped with her back to me. Her hands reached for her dress at her waist, and she bent at the waist as she lowered it down her legs and around her ankles. Her ass jutted out towards me as she did this, and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Her ass was perfect, round and firm, with a tiny g-string disappearing between her cheeks.

Jazz continued her set and before long, her panties joined her dress on the stage floor, and she soon found herself on her hands and knees, crawling on the stage. I was mesmerized, watching her firm ass move from side to side, her pussy lips teasing me by appearing and then disappearing between her thighs as she crawled on the stage.

Her set was soon over, and I was looking forward to making her way to my table as she worked the crowd for tips and private dances. Jazz stepped into her g-string and surveyed the crowd. I saw her glance around the room, and when she got to my table, I saw her stop and look at me for a few seconds. A small grin appeared on her face, and I couldn’t help but think to myself again that I knew her from somewhere.

Jazz left the stage and started her rounds through the crowd. I lost track of her after awhile, and my attention was soon back on the stages as other strippers did their stuff.

I had been watching a tall blonde named Alison on the main stage when I heard a silky smooth voice behind me.

“She’s beautiful, isn’t she?”

I glanced over my shoulder and saw Jazz standing there, topless and just wearing her g-string and a smile.

“Yes, she is.” I answered.

“Would you like a dollar dance?”

“Sure!” I answered as Jazz moved around in front of me.

I was no stranger to strip clubs, so I knew the drill. I sat up straight in my chair and spread my legs wide. Jazz swayed slowly to the music and turned to face away from me, her ass now just inches from my face. I stared at the string of her panties that ran through her crevice, wishing all along that it was my tongue. Jazz leaned back into me, her ass pressing against my chest as she rubbed it there. She lowered her butt down my stomach until her ass rested against my ever hardening dick. Jazz slowly ground all over my crotch, her hands gripping my legs.

Jazz then stood up and turned to face me. She straddled my legs and her arms wrapped around my neck, pulling my face forward. Jazz pulled my face between her breasts as my hands grasped her waist. She moved her tits all over my face, letting her nipples graze against my lips. I was tempted to wrap my lips around them, but I knew that would lead only to my ejection from the club.

Jazz released her grip and my head fell back. She took her tits in her hands and pressed them against my chest and slowly lowered herself until she was kneeling between my legs. Jazz simulated a titty fucking motion over my crotch and then lowered her mouth until her lips were just inches from my cock.

Jazz looked up to me and a wicked grin covered her face. She shot her tongue out between her lips flicked it just fractions from my jean covered crotch, looking into my eyes the whole time. The dance ended with her on her knees, mimicking a blow job.

She stood and I slipped a dollar under her g-string. Jazz smiled and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

“I know just what you’re thinking. Just where do I know this girl from, right?”

“Exactly!” I exclaimed as she pulled back and grinned at me. “You look so familiar, but I just can’t place you at all.”

“Well, how about if you think real hard back to about 8 years ago.” She said.

I thought about it for a minute, but still couldn’t place her.

“You need another hint, huh?” She teased. “How about if I told you my real name? Does the name Jessica ring a bell?”

I looked at her for a second, and the it hit me like a ton of bricks.

My jaw must have fell to my chest, because Jazz started laughing at the look of shock on my face.

“Remember me?” She asked.

I looked at her and I couldn’t believe it. I was staring at my old babysitter!!

“I don’t believe it, is it really you!”

“Yep, it sure is.” She replied smiling.

“But, how did you recognize me after 8 years? I knew you looked familiar, but I couldn’t place you till you told me your name.”

“Well, I’ve been back to the old neighborhood from time to time to visit my folks. I’ve seen you a few times a year for the past 8 years, though you never saw me. I must say, you’ve grown up to be quite a handsome young man.”

I must have blushed redder that a beet at that comment.

Jazz laughed at my embarrassment. “Why are you blushing? I’m the one that’s standing here almost stark naked!”

“Man. I always had a crush on you, but I never in my wildest fantasies did I get to see you naked!” I said.

‘Well, what do you think?” Jazz said twirling around.

“You are gorgeous!” I replied. “The prettiest girl here.”

It was her turn to blush this time. “Thanks, that’s sweet.” She said caressing my cheek.

“Hey, how about a private dance?” I asked, looking pleadingly up at her.

“Sorry, honey.” She replied. “My shift is over, and all I have on my mind is getting home and taking a hot shower.”

I must have looked real disappointed, because Jazz leaned over to whisper in my ear once again.

“You’re more that welcome to join me, though.”

To be continued…….

Your votes and feedback are welcome.

D-Man
D-Man
167 Followers