Remember... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had finally slid the lace completely off, he looked back up to see the unmistakable look of lust in her eyes, her lips parted slightly, panting. Before she could say anything, Mark bent down again and licked the length of her sex, lightly flicking his tongue over her clit. Almost instantly, her back arched as she voiced her pleasures, her arms almost collapsing behind her. Instinctively, she thrust her sex up towards his mouth, wordlessly begging for more.

Her taste was unlike any women he had before. It was not sweet like drow, nor strong like some human, but light, with just a hint of an almost vanilla-like flavor. Spreading her sex with his fingers, Mark kissed his lover's lips, his tongue probing and teasing until she begged for release. "Please, Mark, more! Let me cum... ah!" A surge of pleasure ran through her as Mark attacked her with tongue and fingers.

Amanda threw back her head as she moved her hips rhythmically, completely lost in pleasure. Almost faster than she could prepare herself for, her release was upon her. She stiffened and cried out, gasping, feeling nothing except the pleasure that crashed through her body. She vaguely felt her arms slide out from under her as she recovered, her body slowly relaxing from the intensity of her ordeal.

However, Mark was not done with her just yet. His tongue continued its assault on her sex, kissing, nibbling at her moist lips. His finger now teasing her clit, drawing slow circles around, but not quite touching it.

"Mark, no, please, no more," She gasped; but even as she struggled vainly against her lover's assault, Amanda already felt her pleasure, which had not at all receded from mere moments ago, rise again. Soon, she had all but abandoned her attempt to dissuade Mark from wrestling a second climax from her body. Her hands grabbed at her own lace covered breasts, squeezing them perhaps harder than she would've normally liked but in her current state, did nothing but bring even more pleasure.

The elf's moans grew louder as she approached her peak yet again, culminating a silent scream caught in her throat. With her eyes half closed and rolled back and her hands still on her heaving chest, Amanda looked beautifully ravished. It brought a smile to Mark's face as he finally stood back up to look at his handiwork.

Finally removing the rest of his clothing, he moved her unresponsive form on to the bed properly, and knelt between her legs. He teased the tip of his cock along her moist slit, occasionally penetrating just a tiny bit into her before withdrawing again, and repeated this until her eyes fluttered open, and her eyes finally regained their focus. Without a word, Mark bent down to kiss her still parted lips, her taste still fresh upon his tongue.

Amanda shivered as she tasted herself on him, a taste she had never dared to sample when she had pleasured herself before. She moaned quietly into his mouth.

"You are a cruel, cruel man," she breathed as Mark returned to his kneeling position to continue teasing her pussy with his cock. She tried to thrust her hips against him, but he pulled back, denying her the penetration that she so desperately wanted.

"How can you say that?" he asked with a smirk. With one hand holding down her waist to prevent her from moving, he thrust just the head of his cock inside her slick folds before stopping. "You've already cum twice, and I haven't even gotten anything myself yet."

She moaned again. "Then... then let me pleasure you."

Mark gazed into her eyes as he slowly, evenly pushed the rest of himself into her. "You already are."

A quiet whimper escaped from her lips as she struggled to thrust back against him but he held her hips down tight, remaining fully buried inside her. No matter how much Amanda begged for him to continue, he would not move, holding her down until she finally gave up her struggles, only looking back up at him pleadingly.

Bending down to kiss her, Mark finally withdrew, just a little, then thrust back in again. He stared into her emerald eyes, taking pleasure in the way they threatened to roll upwards every time he thrust into her, and the small involuntary whimper that accompanied it. He kept the slow tortuous pace even as both of their bodies began to tremble with desire.

Almost delirious with arousal, Amanda finally broke down, unable to withstand the pleasure that only seemed to take her higher but leaving the climax just out of reach. She leaned forward with what little control of her body she had left to kiss him. Aggressively. "Take me. Fuck me," Amanda shamelessly moaned into his mouth. Then, in a fleeting moment of clarity that she would later find hard to explain, she stared into his eyes. "Use me."

With an almost feral groan, Mark did just that. Throwing his head backwards, holding her wrists to her side, he pulled her against him, thrusting, forcing her to take his entire length. There is no illusion of romance here: she will be used as a vessel to satisfy his pleasure. With that single overriding thought in his mind, he barely registered Amanda wrapping her legs around his waist, screaming his name as she was pushed over the edge. The only thing he felt was her cunt tightening around him, driving him toward his own release. Mark did not even consider the elf girl's pleasures as he roared, thrusting into her one final time, and emptied himself inside her.

Breathing heavily, he collapsed onto his elbows, burying his head into her shoulders, and only having half a mind not to crush her under him.

"Wow," both gasped at the same time. They turned to look at each other with amused expressions before bursting into laughter.

"I hope that wasn't a 'wow' of disappointment," Mark laughed.

"Only the most mind blowing, intense, wonderful disappointment ever," she said with a kiss.

Mark closed his eyes as his lover did, savoring her lips and tongue. "I don't know if I should feel insulted or praised. Maybe we should give it another go until I get a clear answer."

"Oh no, I don't think I can take any more," she moaned as her eyes snapped open.

"Well, let's train you until you can," he stared into her bright, beautiful eyes as panic slowly changed into arousal.

Biting her bottom lip, Amanda spoke so quietly that he had almost missed it over the sound of their breathing. "Please."