Remember... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark raised an eyebrow. "How do you know? You don't even know what I'm going to say yet."

"Well, are you planning to kidnap me, take me to Hek, and sell me into slavery?"

"Of course not!" Mark scowled.

"Then it's ok!" She laughed. "Just tell me already! This anticipation is killing me."

He took a deep breath, and looked into her eyes. "I'm into bondage," he stated.

"Huh," she acknowledged flatly. "Really?"

To Mark's dismay, her face betrayed no emotion to guide his conversation. "Yeah, I like my women restrained. Rope, or cuffs. Either's good."

"So..." She began, taking a step back very slowly. There were definitely signs of fear now. "You are going to abduct me and sell me into slavery."

Fuck! This was exactly what he was afraid of. "What? No! Amanda, that's not what I meant at all! I-"

"Then, you'll tie me up," she took a few step back, then tried to take another, but a stone wall blocked her retreat. The panic in her voice was palpable. "And take me against my will-"

He sighed. This wasn't the worst possible scenario, but it was close. Damn it, Mari! Why did you have to bring this up now? She clearly isn't ready for this! Currently, his only option is to try to calm her down for now, then disappear from her life.

"No! I would never do that to you!" He tried to explain but she didn't seem to listen.

"- keep me as your sex slave, bound and gagged and locked up in your cellar," her voice trembled dramatically. She placed her arms at her sides, pressed against the wall, thrusting out her chest. She turned her head to the side with her eyes closed, exposing her neck, almost... invitingly.

Mark blinked.

"You'll take me out, only to use me, forcing me to cum for you again and again as you satisfy your lust with my body," she took a quick peek in his direction. He was smiling, laughing now and walking towards her. A smile came over her face as she closed her eyes again and continued. "Then, when you're done, you'll lock me back into my cage and I will be helpless to resist you as - mmm," she finally stopped as Mark covered her lips with his.

They stayed like that for a long while.

"You know," Mark whispered as their lips parted, "you make fun of me now but if you keep going on like that, I might just do all of that to you."

Amanda grinned, then gasped dramatically. "And I'll be helpless as you force me to take you in my mouth, unable to resist until you've made me swallow every drop - mmm!"

This time when their kiss finally ended Amanda was panting. Mark took her by her hand and dragged her back towards the main road. "You're lucky I don't have much time left today, or else I would absolutely do all of that to you."

"Hmm. I don't think I want all of that. How about you can do some of that to me and you skip whatever it is that you have to do at four?"

"As tempting as that is, I can't," Mark sighed.

She giggled. "Aww... but it sounds so fun! I mean, not the cage part, or the part about selling me into slavery but everything else sounds great!"

He took a few more steps before he suddenly spoke again in a calm and controlled tone. "No, no, I can't just do some of that. Now, if you'll let me do all of that, then we can talk."

"Umm... I'm not sure-"

"Actually, yeah. I've always wanted a sex slave chained up in my basement," His voice grew quiet, laced with a hint of malice. He stopped mid-stride and turned to look at her, as if weighing his odds.

"Mark? Wait," She frowned. Had she pushed him too far? She felt a pang of fear through her heart. She tried to pull her hand away but he held on like a vice. "Ow! You're hurting me!" It wasn't actually hurting yet, but he was holding on very tightly.

Mark narrowed his eyes, and pushed her against the side of the alley behind a stack of wooden crates so they were out of sight of the main road. "Oh this is nothing compared to what I have in mind for you."

He pressed his body roughly against her, pinning her to the wall. His right hand held her left above her head while his left hand covered her mouth.

Staring into his cold blue eyes, mere inches from hers, she whimpered. This is bad. She tried to push away the hand covering her mouth but he was too strong.

"Now listen to me you little tease," he said with deliberate slowness. " I'm going to make you my slave. Rape you. Train you. Make you cum over. And over. And over. Until your mind breaks. And the pleasure I give you are all that you'll know."

Amanda felt him release her hand above her head but she was frozen with panic, unable to move. All she could do is look back into his eyes and listen to her fate. She felt his hand brush aside the hem of her dress, tear through her panties, then inside her wet folds. Despite her fear, a muffled moan escaped from her covered mouth.

Mark grinned but the coldness in his eyes remained. He continued to speak, all the while fingering her, toying with her body, describing one lewd act after another that he will commit against her body and mind as his sex slave. And despite the voice of reason that screamed at her from deep inside to fight back, to scream, to do anything; all her mind could do was to fantasize, in sexy, graphic detail, each individual scene he depicted, each step of his plan to turn her into his mindless sexual plaything.

Suddenly, his hand inside her stopped their ministrations. Almost unconsciously, she whimpered at the loss. Over Mark's voice, she heard the the sounds of a belt being undone. She gasped. Here? In public? But...

She wasn't given much time to think before he lifted up her leg and roughly penetrated her.

Her orgasm hit her immediately and without warning. Her eyes rolled back as a whimper escaped from under his hands.

Scene after scene of her debasement flashed through her thoughts. She could almost feel them twisting her mind, her very being, convincing her that this was her life's true calling. Yes.

A part of her wanted to rebel, knowing that this thought is illogical. This is insane! She has her own responsibilities, her own life, her own dreams! She can not and will not let herself be enslaved. She will escape! She will - a vivid image flashed before her eyes - she will be captured. Punished. Violated. Forced to endure an eternity of mind breaking pleasure. And she will emerge never wanting to escape ever again. Never again.

Amanda whimpered as she realized that even her subconscious had turned against her.

As the last vestiges of her consciousness faded, she felt herself give in, reaching out to that bleak, delicious, erotic, terrifying future. It was so close...

"Amanda," She felt herself jolted awake. "Amanda, wake up."

"No..." she mumbled softly. "So close..."

"Huh? Wake up," she felt a gentle shaking. "I think you've had enough for today and we have to go."

She blinked. Mark was looking down at her, holding her in his arms. The cold malice in his eyes was gone, replaced with the warm, loving care that she was so familiar with. A dark memory tugged at her half-conscious mind but it was already a faded memory by the time she found her voice again. "Hmm? What? Weren't we...? How did I...?" She tried to look around. They were still in the alley. Mark was sitting on the ground, leaning against one of those wooden crates.

"That was pretty intense, huh?" he grinned. "You went limp and started cumming almost as soon as I started fucking you and I had to hold you up until I was done. But when you were still out even after that, I thought I better wake you up. I don't think carrying you back to your guardians in this state would be good for either of us."

"Oh goddess, I still don't think I'm all here," she tried to stand, only succeeding after a few tries.

"Sorry I destroyed your panties," he winked as he got up, patting the dust from himself. "You're going to need a new pair, or have some amazing excuses ready."

She looked around, finally orienting herself. "I can't just say that you forcefully took me behind some crates in an alley?" She deadpanned.

Mark laughed. "Yeah, I guess that's one way of acknowledging that we've been not entirely chaste in our interactions."

"Huh... you know, I've never been chaste on a day that I'm with you," she observed.

"I'm not complaining."

She rolled her eyes. "I remember where I got the panties. I'll just go grab another pair on my way home."

Smiling, Mark stepped forward as he brushed aside a stray strand of hair from her face and kissed her gently. Then without waiting for her response, he took her hand and began walking back towards the street, side by side.

"What was that for?" she asked, amused.

"For not running off or trying to kill me when I told you what my interest was."

"Well, don't rule out that possibility yet. I haven't actually experienced your kinky interest."

"You seemed ok back there when I fucked you against the wall," he looked at her with a smirk. "More than ok, I'd say."

"That doesn't even count. There were no ropes or cuffs or whips or chains or any of that."

Mark raised an eyebrow. "Uh, don't get the wrong idea: I love that stuff but I never said anything about whips and chains."

"Oh, one of my brothers plays with that stuff sometimes. The girls he plays with always seems to love it... in the end, at least, after their little role-playing session."

"Ah, yes, I had almost forgotten about your voyeur-cestuous tendencies," he said dryly.

"Hey! I was just curious and jealous of their freedom, ok? I would never... Oh you ass!" she hit him as he started laughing. "What, would you rather have me running and screaming?"

"Aaaah... no. That would be unfortunate and terrible," he looked away.

Amanda thought for a moment. "Is that what happened between you and Lena?"

"Sorta. Replace 'Running and screaming' with 'Furious-and-hitting-me and screaming'," Mark shrugged. "But it's my fault though. I didn't tell her that I was going to tie her up. I just sorta looped a length of rope around her wrists and she went nuts. It turns out that she has a perfectly reasonable reason for freaking out. I just didn't find out till way later."

She had an idea of what the reason was. "Was she attacked?"

Mark sighed. "It's not really my place to tell you about her personal history, but yeah, she was. Unlike your situation, though, her attackers were successful. If you want more details than this, you're going to have to ask her. She doesn't trust me as it is. And I guess it's not like I'm giving her any more reason to."

Amanda frowned. Is this why she is such a good soldier? Such a good trainer? So that she can help others protect themselves? Is that why she's so nice to me? So that I can avoid her fate? "But bondage is nothing like that! It's just some harmless fun."

"I'm glad you think so," he smiled weakly. "But sometimes, certain things just trigger unwelcomed memories and flashbacks and to the victims, it'll feel as if they were reliving the whole ordeal again. I'm guessing that's what had happened when I tried to tie her up."

"Mmm. Alright," To Mark's surprise, she pulled her hand away from his and wrapped her arm around his waist in a half-hug. "Well, you can be sure that I won't do any of that, so don't worry about me."

"Thanks. I know," he smiled and put an arm around her shoulder. They walked along the street in comfortable silence towards Amanda's neighborhood, only listening to the commotions around them and feeling each other's closeness.

As they entered the dimly lit lingerie shop to buy Amanda a new pair of her destroyed panties, though, a dark and erotic thought came to her like a dream. She shook off the uncomfortable feeling. "You know, how about we give it a try, this bondage thing? 'Cause, you know, just in case I freak out or something."

"I guess you're right," he laughed. "I don't think we should see each other too often, so we don't make your guardians suspicious but we need to try this soon, before your first lesson with Mari. How does Wednesday sound?"

12