Remember... Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark, do you see that there? The faint star, just below the shoulder of the Hunter constellation. It's moving across the sky faster than the other stars."

"I see it."

"There's another one, next to the Scoop constellation, going north."

"I see it. What about them?"

"I used to have these little contests with my brothers to find them at night. We call them Vagabond stars. They wander the night sky, moving differently than the rest of the stars."

"Vagabond stars, huh? That's a good name. Here we just call them Waywards."

"That sounds about the same."

"Well, I think Wayward sounds like they have lost their way, whereas Vagabond makes me think that these have always been their paths, as though they were placed there by someone."

"Huh. That sounds like our myths about them."

"Oh? What myths? Tell me."

"The story says that a long, long time ago, seven goddesses and gods lived amongst the mortals of this world. Although it was not a perfect world, it was still largely a time of peace and prosperity. However, in time, people grew dissatisfied with what they had, and the people demanded more from their gods. So one day, the god Myrn crafted a gift to the world. The gift was a ring that would grant the wish of anyone who held it. To prevent its abuse, the ring was given to Okrun, the king of the gods, so that only he may use it. With the ring, Okrun first created Sanctuary, a castle in the sky that only the gods knew about and could reach. A place where they could watch the mortals. Then, on the world below, he created Eden.

"Although the world was now perfect, the goddess Aria became troubled. She worried that the power of the ring was too dangerous, too corrupting. She warned her fellow gods and goddesses that having achieved paradise, this ring had to be destroyed, but no one listened to her. They continued to use the ring to grant bigger and more elaborate wishes, changing the world, trying to improve upon perfection. Until one day, Okrun, mad with power, decided to abandon this world altogether to create one of his very own. In the final moments before his disappearance, he had one more wish: for everyone in the world to have a copy of his wish-granting ring.

"The aftermath of Okrun's final wish almost tore the world asunder. Seas shifted. Mountains rose up from the ground. Stars in the sky crashed down into the earth. Night became day, and day, night. Countless lives were lost in the pandemonium.

"The remaining gods and goddesses tried to contain the chaos—the death and the destruction—but there was little they could do against the power of the ring that everyone now held. In their growing despair, they too, abandoned the world one by one until there was only Aria, Myrn, and Cantara left.

"From high up in Sanctuary, the three gods watched and argued over how best to salvage the world below. Aria knew that the only way to save the world was to forge it anew. To remove all influences of the gods and the rings. However, Myrn and Cantara balked at the prospect of their isolation. They had grown dependent on their mortal worshippers along with the dangerous powers they now wielded. So one night, while they slept, Aria stole her fellow gods' rings and banished them to Perdition.

"Down below on the world, Aria fought alongside her loyal worshippers to reclaim the rings from those that were unwilling to give up their ill-gotten powers. The conflict nearly wiped out the already endangered mortals, but in the end, Aria and her followers stood victorious. She set about forging the world, restoring the seas to their rightful place, leveling mountains where there should be none, and removing everything touched by the gods. Including the rings that Okrun had gifted to the people.

"As for the stars, she did not have the power to put back those that fell. So instead, she smashed the rings she had taken and threw the pieces into the sky where they became the Vagabonds, set in their path by our goddess Aria."

After several moments of silence, Mark finally spoke. "Wow! What a marvelous story."

"Right?" She grinned with enthusiasm. "My parents gave me a book full of those kinds of stories when I was young. I've read them so many times, but I can never retell them as well as they were written. I can lend you the book if you want to read it."

"Sure, but I think I like hearing you tell it more."

Amanda kissed his cheek. "I think I'd like that more, too."

Minutes later, she sat back up. Mark soon followed.

"I think I feel better now," she declared. "I should also go to bed. Lena's expecting me tomorrow morning."

"Ah. Yes. Let's get you to bed, then," Mark jumped up and helped Amanda to her feet.

"You know, after that time you stayed over, Falalie had to make sure that there was a generous area around my bed where the detection spell didn't quite tell her everything."

"Why... Oh. I see."

"Yeah. That was probably too much information for her."

Mark laughed and opened the door.

###

Inside, Falalie and Celistra were waiting for them.

"My lady," Celistra began, "before you head to bed, would you mind if I perform a quick check-up spell on you?"

"Huh? Why?"

"This is the first time we've held your party in a foreign land, and I just want to make sure that none of the guests have done anything to you that we didn't notice. Like maybe a subtle tagging spell. You should lie down for this, so I would like to do this in your room."

"Uh. Okay." Amanda looked at Mark, shrugging.

He gave her a smile and a nod. "Go ahead. I'll be right up." While the sound of her footsteps faded above them, Mark said, "Falalie?"

"Mr. Raven."

"Please, it's just Mark. You heard our conversation outside, I assume?"

"Yes, Mark."

"I can assure you that I do not have any sort of spell casting abilities, and that I am not a rogue."

"I didn't think you were. But the symptoms that my lady described matches that of a Suppression victim."

"It does. Do you think she is Suppressed?"

"Almost certainly not, but Celistra will find out for sure. Mark, it sounded like you were the one causing the Suppression effects."

He frowned. "Yeah."

"Do you think it could be remnants of a Suppression attempt from the night in Carrou Forest? And that being with you triggers it?"

"It's possible, but I doubt it. A magus that was with me checked up on her immediately after I found her and declared her to be in good health. I told him about the rogues, so I'm certain he checked for signs of Suppression. I'm sure you've checked up on her as well after she arrived here in Astrin."

"We did. Also on multiple occasions afterwards, including on the days that she spent with you."

Mark looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Really. Well, I can appreciate that."

Falalie looked upwards, towards the ceiling for a moment. "Mark, Celistra has just finished her spell. You can head upstairs now. There are of course more things that we would like to speak to you about, but that can wait until tomorrow."

He nodded. "Good night, Falalie."

"Good night, Mark."

###

Upstairs, Amanda sat before a mirror brushing her hair. There was a knock at the door.

"Aman... Allura?" Mark said from the other side.

"Come in." She heard the door open then close. "You can just call me Amanda. I think I'm more used to that name with you."

"Alright, Amanda," Mark said. "So, did you get any fun presents today?"

"A couple. I got chocolates from home from my brother, and bath salts from Mari. I haven't opened up all of the presents yet though."

"Hey, don't you owe me chocolates from Luminare?"

"Well, I shared the chocolates with my guardians. I'm not sure if there's any left. If there is, you might have to fight Tenais for them. She has a serious sweet tooth." She gave her hair a final brush and turned around.

"You also owe me dinner and flowers," Mark said to her from a plush chair at the foot of her bed. He smiled at her, holding out his hand.

"Hey, it's my birthday. We're talking about presents for me here. Not you." She sat down on his lap and took his hand.

"Fine, fine," he laughed. "What else did you get? Did you like the present King Andrew got you?"

"I don't know. I haven't opened that up yet. I think I should unwrap another present first." Her hands reached back and tugged at his shirt.

"No objections." He quickly pulled the article off.

"You're not done yet." She tugged at his waist.

Mark unbuckled the belt, pulling it free from his pants.

"And these," she grinned, fiddling with the buttons on his pants.

"You'll need to get up for that one."

"But I'm happy here," she shifted left and right on his lap, feeling his growing hardness beneath the fabric.

"Hey, now. Don't be bratty. You don't want me to punish you, do you?"

Amanda bit her bottom lip and wrapped her arms backwards around his waist while she slid against him.

Without another word, Mark looped his belt around her arms just above her elbows, and pulled it tight.

Her only reaction was a quiet gasp. Despite the uncomfortable position, her movements continued unabated. She heard a chuckle from behind and felt a hand reach around her waist to caress the skin between her sex and breasts. She shivered. Her forearms and hands, still retaining some small degree of freedom, continued with their exploration until she was rewarded with the sensation of hard and hot flesh in her grasp. His quiet groan brought a smile to her lips.

Mark pulled up on the long tail of his belt, pulling Amanda's arms back and up, forcing her to raise her body. She felt him adjusting himself beneath her. A hand pulled aside her panties and guided her sex to his. Finally, he lowered her once again, slowly and torturously impaling her upon his shaft. A quiet moan escaped from her lips. "Oh yes, Master."

"Kiss me," he said.

Amanda turned her head and offered her lips to him, which he eagerly claimed. She felt a hand at her clit, teasing, touching. She wanted more and pressed forward, which only caused her to grind against his cock inside her. They moaned as one. His hand continued its assault on her sex, which further drove her to roll her hips against him.

They stayed like this, with his hands directing her body's motion. When he wanted her to speed up, he would tease with quick, light strokes, instilling an urgency in her hip's movements. When he wanted to slow down, her master would put his hand around her throat and kiss her always-available lips. It was enough to offer her a momentary distraction from her needy cunt.

Amanda was brought to the edge over and over, yet he never allowed her to reach her final release. Of course, she knew that she could achieve it at any time: his hands merely guided her, not restrained her. But at the same time, she knew that he only wanted to bring them both to even greater heights of pleasure. And he would be disappointed if she came without permission. She tried to fight the urge to beg, uncertain whether she should leave her release solely in the hands of her master. But each time she was made to approach the edge and back off, she felt her resolve weakening.

She didn't know how many times the tortuous cycle went on for before she finally reached her breaking point.

"Master!"

"Yes?" He answered, his own voice tense with apparent effort to control his own lust.

"May I cum, Master?"

"No."

A desperate whimper had barely left her lips before her master kissed her again, preventing her from voicing further pleas for release. The hand at her sex began to torment her anew, this time without the pretense of teasing her into motion. A sense of horror and elation washed over her when she realized that despite his command to the contrary, he was forcing her to cum.

Amanda broke away from the kiss in a final, desperate attempt to beg for permission. Her eyes clouded by the insane pleasure threatening to overwhelm her while she shook with manifest effort to remain in control of her own body and mind. "Please, Master, I'm going to cum!"

For an eternity, her master remained impassive, continuing to drive her towards her inevitable climax. Just when she felt the reigns of her body slip from her consciousness, her master whispered, "Cum for me."

A muted cry was the only sound the elf girl made while her eyes went wide and her body arched and shook. Her vision blurred while waves of pleasure crashed into her. It was as intense as it was seemingly endless, further driven by her master's hands at her sex and breasts, manipulating them to prolong her ordeal. And when she finally came down from the intoxicating heights, punctuated by gasps and shivers of errant climaxes, Amanda mewled and arched her neck, trying to reach her master's lips with hers.

Mark leaned down and placed his mouth tantalizingly close to hers. He continued to tease her and asked, "Do you want more?"

"Yes, Master," she panted. "But I want to please you, too. Use me, Master."

His lips descended, rewarding her with the kiss that she so desperately needed. It lasted only for a few moments, but she was satisfied. Holding her by her waist, Mark lifted his slave girl up and placed her in front of him. "Kneel and face me."

With her legs still feeling a little wobbly, Amanda was only too happy to oblige. She looked up at him from between his legs, her lips parted with anticipation.

A slight nod from him was all that was needed before her lips wrapped around the head his cock. Beginning with soft licks and sucks, she looked up to her master with adoration while the taste of their mixed juices sent tingles down her spine.

He smiled with narrowed eyes and laid his hands on her head, grabbing a handful of hair in each hand.

She knew what he was about to do. The pressure was slow, but insistent. When her master forced more of his length in between her hungry lips, she once again tried to prepare for her gag reflex and the feelings of panic and distress that would soon follow. Perhaps it was due to her previous "training," or perhaps her experience with the collar had somehow changed her, but the elf girl noticed only a minor discomfort when her master's cock reached the back of her throat and pressed further. Relief and pride swelled within her when she swallowed the shaft until her lips were wrapped around the base. Despite knowing that it had only been moments since she had held this position, and that she didn't really need to breathe yet, she felt her eyes water. Yet through all this, Amanda stared into her master's eyes, relishing his look of approval and the perverse satisfaction that she gained from it.

Finally, he pulled back and out. "Good girl," he praised her.

Whether it was because of her admirable performance or the look in her wide, tear-filled eyes and the licks she administered to his cock even while she tried to catch her own breath, the slave girl felt a change in her master that sent a shiver down her spine. He growled when he once again forced her to take his length, cutting short her whimper of surprise. And while he used her throat, seemingly without a care for her comfort, obscene words of encouragement fell from his lips, corrupting her thoughts with ideas and illusions of carnal servitude.

At first, she weakly struggled and moaned. But when he took her while his words defiled her mind, Amanda felt a familiar shadow in her heart along with her master's desires and her own desperate need to please him.

Every few moments, there was a lull in the motions to allow her to catch her breath, but she didn't even care for them as she tried to maintain the frantic rhythm of her own debasement. She would later remember that it was around that time that her master had stopped voicing his encouragements. Had it not been for his holding her back and letting her breathe, she would've eagerly continued until she had passed out. But in those moments, Amanda felt that nothing could stop her from bringing her master to climax.

How long it took she wasn't sure, but when Mark finally released deep into her ravenous throat, she was filled with a sense of lewd accomplishment. And when he pulled out, Amanda looked up to her master while she licked and sucked his shaft clean, not wasting a drop of his cum.

"Get up," her master said, pulling her onto his lap. He held her close and kissed her. "Are you okay?"

Amanda nodded with half-lidded eyes. "I am fine. Have I satisfied you, Master? We can continue if you like."

He smiled. "I'd love to continue, but we should sleep. I can't wear you out for Captain Banks tomorrow."

Mark stood, picking up his elf girl in the process, and carried her the short few steps to her bed.

Amanda blinked a few times as though waking up from a nap. "Aww. I guess you're right." She laid down on the bed and stretched.

"Don't sound so disappointed. We still have tomorrow. And the day after. And the day after that. There will be plenty of time for us to play."

+-+-+-+-+-

"Mr. Raven, your tea."

Mark turned to the maid who handed him a porcelain cup. "Thanks, Vin."

They had just returned from Amanda's morning training, and she had gone upstairs to take a bath, leaving him alone with her guardians. They led him outside into the back garden where Ellisa and Falalie sat down with him at a table.

"Mr. Raven," Ellisa began with an amused smile. She sat across from him at the table, idly stirring her tea. "While I did tell you that I'll find out about who you are, I didn't quite expect things to turn out like this."

"Well, technically it was Falalie that found out, right?" He looked to his left. The gardener smiled and shrugged.

"Well, true," she conceded, sipping her tea. "But now that we know each other better, I'm sure you would expect that I would have some questions."

"Of course. Ask away."

"Mark, can you tell me how exactly did you meet our lady?"

He gave a quick retelling of their first meeting, leaving out some personal details of their first night together.

Ellisa nodded at the end, seeming to have accepted his story. "Was there anything on the rogues that would indicate how they found our lady's location in the forest?"

"I didn't find anything on their bodies. I think a better question would be how many people even knew where Amanda was at the time? It's not like she took the trade ways. She was in the middle of nowhere, in the forest."

"We've done our own investigations as well, and we have no idea. We were sent ahead to prepare for her arrival. None of us here knew of her route at the time, so we know it could not have been Linae. Amanda's guards knew of their mission but did not know the route until the day before they entered the forest. The only people who knew of her route beforehand were her family."

"Then perhaps spies?"

"That seems to be the only answer. It's a frightening thought that someone could have access to such information, but..." Ellisa said with a slight scowl. "We're still looking into it. Anyway. My next question is about the investigation into our lady's and my kidnapping. Is there any information that you know and we do not?"

"I'm not sure how much your own investigations have told you," Mark said, "but unfortunately we don't know much either. During the rescue, most of the kidnappers were killed. There were two survivors, but all they were able to tell us is that a Drow woman contracted their boss to work with some rogues to kidnap some elves. They didn't know who they were targeting, and they didn't have any contact with the rogues until a few days before. The drow is of some interest, but the men never had a good look at her face. Apparently, only their leader had any close interactions with her, but he was dead when we found him. Your companion, Linae, was taken away the day of the kidnapping, and they don't know what happened to her."