Remember Me River 02

Story Info
A funeral gathering turns into a memorable family reunion.
3.3k words
4.29
30.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/15/2020
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved in sexual activity are represented as over eighteen years old.

*****

"All things truly wicked start from innocence."

-Ernest Hemingway

The night was alive with the sounds of summer in the country. He could hear the occasional bull frog from beside the creek some one hundred yards away, interrupting the steady chorus of crickets that sang in the darkness, as the fireworks of hundreds of fireflies flashed across the half acre of backyard. He loved it here, always had.

Here,happened to be the backyard patio, behind his Aunt Sherry and Uncle Mike's house. A brick and tile sanctuary he had known most of his life. River Woods sat at the small patio table near the dated looking, but, large in-ground pool. The big sun umbrella sticking up in the center of the metal table was still extended open despite it being well after dark. A large moth danced in the light that rose from just under the surface of the water, casting everything around in a greenish blue tinge. He could smell the chlorine in the water and the corn in the nearby fields and he relaxed, feeling more at home than he had in ages.

He had been sitting here in the backyard since sundown, nursing a highball glass, full of cheap bourbon from his Uncle's poolside bar. A single ice-cube the only accessory added to the 90 proof, whiskey. He had changed out of his formal black suit and tie, into a pair of swim trunks and a sleeveless nylon workout shirt. His tanned skin and obvious athletic build, allowed him to pull off such youthful attire despite his fast approaching middle age. He was pretty fit for a forty five year old man, and he worked at it to stay that way. Weight lifting, running and swimming made up most of his exercise routine, and he had in fact spent the afternoon since returning from his mother's funeral service, in the pool he was sitting by.

He ran a hand through his dark hair and took another sip of bourbon, as the images of the afternoon encounter with Bethany bubbled up into his thoughts. It had happened so fast. He hadn't really been prepared to have her like that again and he felt irritated. Her cock-sucking

had been superb, she had swallowed his load gratefully, and he knew he had pleasured her, as evidenced by the puddle of pussy juice she left on the floor, but now sitting at her parent's home, his favorite Aunt and Uncle's home, he wasn't satisfied. He wanted more.

The idea he had cheated on his wife panged him a little bit, but he managed to push the guilt away. He didn't try to rationalize it, or make an excuse for what had happened, he simply didn't think about it for very long when his conscience rose up. The whiskey had dulled the part of his brain that wanted to dwell there anyway.

The afternoon had been a whirlwind that swept him up before he could even begin to process what he and his cousin had done together. Bethany had disappeared without saying goodbye not long after they had emerged from the tiny women's room at the funeral home. He had stayed for a little while after the crowds had gone, to help clean up things. He remembered feeling light and happy, and a bit overwhelmed. He had assumed she and the "Blob" had left to pick up their son at her mother's house, and had been totally surprised when he arrived later to see the boy still there, playing a video game with his own son in the family room.

His daughter and wife were playing in the pool as his Aunt, lounged on a float sunbathing. He changed quickly and cannon balled his way into the deep end of the pool. His Uncle Mike had started the large outdoor kitchen grill and the smell of hotdogs and hamburgers cooking over open flames added to the celebration. He found himself flirting with and fondling his wife in stolen moments the rest of the afternoon, but he kept one eye on the door waiting for Bethany to arrive. She never did.

As the sun began setting he was sitting at the table across from his Aunt taking shots of bourbon, as the others had long since gone inside.

"You know Bethany has had some pretty rough times lately," she had told him.

"Really," he asked, surprised.

"Yes. It seems Randy has been sleeping with his assistant at the dealership. He doesn't know Bethany knows. He's been stealing money from the business too. She found out about it. He doesn't know that either. She came home for a few days last month, but I was so busy with your mother, I wasn't much help for her," his Aunt slammed a shot of bourbon then set the glass down.

"What does she want to do?" he leaned forward in his chair.

"Who knows, honey? Bethany has a hard time with decisions sometimes. Randy is loaded, and so is his family. They would use their money to make her life hell. She knows that," his Aunt slipped back into the small chair and lit a cigarette. She inhaled deep, and then exhaled the smoke up and over her shoulder. It was a very movie-star expression and he chuckled at it.

"I know you two have some history. I know you have been kissing cousins for some-time. I don't want details. I do hope that stuff is in the past, because she needs to focus right now. She's my daughter and I love her, and I will kill the son-of-a bitch if he hurts her, but it's up to her what she wants to do now. I told her she can come home anytime she wants, but she seems afraid. Anyway..." her voice trailed off as the big sliding glass door slid open and a troop of grand-kids poured out of the house and into the pool. Randy Jr. was in the rear as the group jumped into the water. The kid looked like his father and River thought how unfortunate for him.

Now as he sat here in the dark, he could see his wife and kids through the large glass door, lounging on the couches in the huge den. The glow of the television screen was the only light in the room. He had seen his Aunt and Uncles' bedroom light go off, a short time before. He looked at his watch, and was surprised to see that it was one o'clock in the morning.

The flicker of headlights over the privacy fence was accompanied by the sound of a car coming down the long gravel driveway. He waited where he was, even after hearing the car door open and close. He sipped his bourbon as the gate rattled and a small silhouette approached him from the edge of the darkness.

"I thought I might find you here," it was Bethany's voice.

"Yep. Where you been?" he asked.

"Had to go home to clean up a little," she giggled.

He could see she had changed clothes; she now wore a pair of dark, tight, yoga pants and a white tank top that he could see her bra-less nipples through. Her pedicured toes stuck out of cute sandals, and he smiled at her approvingly.

"Nice," he said.

"You like," she winked coyly.

She sat down across from him at the table, and helped herself to his drink. She coughed a little after swallowing the booze.

"Damn," she said.

"You alone?" he asked.

"Very much so," she said taking another sip. "Are you?"

"For the moment," he glanced over her shoulder at his sleeping family in the house.

She leaned across the table until her face was inches from his. He could smell her, freshly showered skin, and the mouthwash mixed with bourbon on her breath.

"It's been a long strange day, River," she whispered.

"Where'd you go, you disappeared on me earlier," he said.

"Let's go down to the creek and fuck," she said avoiding his question.

She stood up taking his hand. He smiled up at her, and reflexively stood. She kissed him there, deep and passionate and full of yearning tongue; soon he let her lead him away from the house out into the darkness of the big backyard.

When they came to a quiet spot just inside the tree line next to the large creek she stopped and pulled the tube top up over head, exposing her beautiful, pouty tits, in the dim moonlight.

He smiled and felt his stomach fill with butterflies again. He looked nervously towards the house so far away now, he knew they were alone there, but a bit of paranoia still clawed at him.

"Relax baby," she said stripping the yoga pants down and then stepping out of her sandals, so that she could get them fully off.

"God, you are so fucking beautiful," he said as she stood completely naked before him. Her dark hair, and sky blue eyes and creamy skin were overwhelming to his defensive nervousness. He grabbed her and pulled her to him, kissing her neck. He felt her surrender and soften in his arms, as his cock began to swell in anticipation inside the swim trunks he wore.

"Get naked baby. Feel the night air with me," she said, as he ran his hands up and down her back, squeezing her heart shaped ass tightly as he continued kissing her neck. She moaned.

"Goddamn, you're beautiful," he whispered in her ear.

He let her go, and pulled his shirt up over his head. She frantically pulled at the waist of his shorts, trying to slide them down his legs. She was giggling. He was laughing. Finally he stepped out of his flip flops and shorts and stood in front of her, his cock straining and throbbing with longing for her. He was harder than he had known his cock could ever be. It even impressed him with how full it appeared.

"Oh my God! I want it now," she said dropping to her knees in front of him and taking his cock in her hands. She teased him, looking up into his eyes as she began brushing it against her bright red lips. He felt her warm, steamy, breath on the bulging, fat, mushroom of his cock's head and he groaned.

"Ohhh, Bethany," he said, tenderly touching her face. She smiled and opened her mouth wide trying to take the full length of him into her throat. Her wet warm mouth became his whole world in that moment. He felt her tongue begin to pulse against the underside of him as the suction from her lips grew in intensity. He was thrusting into her throat now almost out of control.

"Ahhh..."he was groaning. Her mouth moved up and down milking him, pulling him closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy. His hands were clasped around handfuls of her hair as he kept pushing her head into his groin with every thrust. He felt her hands begin massaging his ball sack, and he threw his head back and groaned loudly as the pleasure filled him. Then she stopped. She stood up and kissed him hard.

"Not to be mean, but let's not waste this opportunity," she giggled.

"My turn anyway," he said picking her up in his arms. He carried her a short way to a spot where he knew the grass was soft and put her down there. She lay on her back feeling the cool ground below her, as he knelt between her legs, and without announcement grabbed her thighs and pulled them wide apart. His mouth was on her before she could take another breath and she pushed her pussy against his lips eagerly, as she pulled her long legs open even wider in joyous abandon. Her mind went blank, and her moans filled the night air around them. He licked her slowly at first then more aggressively, as he explored her open body. He teased her anus then once again found her clit and sucked into his mouth, his tongue never stopping in its flicking attention to her responses.

"Oh baby. My baby. God River, please never stop. You feel so good," she groaned, as she felt her pleasure growing to a level she had not known in a long time. She began thrusting her hips to meet his tongue as it worked in and out of her slick opening. He began to speed up his movement, and she felt the warm blossom of her own orgasm sprouting in her belly. His fingers were on her now. Pulling her pussy lips open and slipping in and out of her. She was a teapot about to boil over. Waves crashed into waves of pleasure, and she felt herself losing control of her body. Her breath was racing, her heart a flutter. Her pussy felt like a river full of good feelings about to overflow its banks.

"Ohhhh. Ohhhh, "she moaned loudly as he shoved three of his fingers into her, timing their thrusting with his tongue flicking on her clit. Within seconds, she exploded. Her mind became a short circuit and her body became a quivering mass of nerve endings as she felt her pussy finally flood over into his face. She felt the waves all collapse on themselves, and grabbed onto him to keep from floating away. Joy filled her body from her toes up, and she fell back in the grass, trying to catch her fleeting breath. He kissed her thighs and raised himself up over her. He found her mouth and kissed her, her juices were still on his lips.

"Damn baby," he said his hands on her face. "You are fucking amazing."

He raised himself over her, pushing his cockhead into the groove of her pussy, and teased her with it. She lay there panting, whimpering in her desire. She lifted her hips to meet him with every fleeting stroke. Her wanting had become her life. He chuckled at the wantonness of her, knowing it was his cock, his manhood that made her act this way. Finally he plunged into her deep, pushing in slowly to the hilt, his balls becoming wet with the juices flowing out of her. She gasped loudly when he hit bottom, and wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him to her as if to save her very life. She was tight, and he felt her pussy resist him a moment before it hungrily opened under him. He groaned; his cock felt as if it had been engulfed by a, hot, silky, exotic oil. He started slowly pushing in and then backing out, savoring the experience of being inside of her again. Her moans were his key to his timing, but he soon began speeding up his thrusting as his own desire started to flow over him.

Her face had become a mask of pure pleasure and he loved how she didn't try to hide her lust when he looked into her eyes. Their bodies slapped together now as he pounded into her, his body crashing into hers, mercilessly pushing her towards another orgasm. She was panting, and every thrust drew another whimper of ecstasy out of her. She was his, and only his for this moment and he knew it. He felt his own orgasm building in the base of his balls, a steady increasing pleasure.

"Oh fuck, fuck baby," he said softly into her ear.

"Cum for me baby, its okay, I already came again," she whispered.

He groaned, and then felt the world collapse and then explode.

"Oh God Bethany! I'm gonna cum in you baby," he moaned.

She felt his cock twitch inside of her as his strokes became shorter and shallow, and she knew he was cumming. She grabbed him tighter, as he pumped load after load of his frothy semen into her quivering pussy. She held him until she felt him relax and melt against her, then he laughed a little, and rolled off of her into the soft grass.

"Oh wow," he chuckled.

"Mmmm, very nice baby," she said staring up into the night sky. She could feel his cum dripping out of her, and she dipped a finger into it just to taste him again. A salty sweet taste she found only with him. He was lying on his back next to her breathing heavy.

The sounds of the night and the creek rushing by came back to them, and they stayed there together quietly for some time. Finally she rolled over and looked at him.

"I love you River," she said. "I always have loved you."

"I know," he said.

"You know I never wanted to hurt you. But I was a confused little girl back then. You know?"

"I know, Bethany. I often wondered how we could tell anybody about us, without people judging as a bunch of hillbillies. You know?" he chuckled.

"Exactly," she snuggled against his shoulder.

"Love is love where ever you find it," he said sitting up to kiss her forehead.

"Well I have never loved anyone like I have you my dear cousin," she said.

He smiled at her and kissed her forehead in the dim moonlight. They heard the faint sound of the large sliding glass door open, and saw the dim glow from the back porch light come on.

"Oh shit," River said, jumping up and grabbing at his scattered clothing in the grass.

"Is someone coming?" Bethany whispered hoarsely. She too began dressing as quickly as possible.

"River," he heard his wife's voice calling.

"Damn it, come on, we gotta go," he whispered to Bethany as she pulled her top back on over her head.

"River! You still out her?" his wife sounded irritated.

"Ok, I'm good," said Bethany as they kissed one more time, before walking back towards the house hand in hand.

"There you are, where'd you go," his wife asked as they came into the glow of the porch lighting.

"Hey baby," he said. He noticed she was wearing his bathrobe.

"We just went for a walk down by the creek. Why are you awake?"

"Hey Bethany. I saw your car was here," she said. "Oh baby. I had a bad dream."

"Hey Linda," said Bethany taking a seat at the small patio table again.

"Randy Jr. is sleeping in the living room if you are gonna get him," Linda said.

"Think I'll let him sleep," said Bethany. "It's late anyway."

"Yeah, it is," said Linda her tone becoming suspicious. "Where you been?"

"Ummm..."Bethany hesitated.

"So what was this bad dream?" River interrupted her. He put his arm around his wife and kissed her cheek.

"It was weird. I was dreaming about this giant black bear that was attacking you. I tried to help you, but the bear just pulled you apart," she said leaning into his embrace.

"That's freaky," said Bethany.

"It was a dream," said River.

Bethany looked down and saw that in her haste she had pulled her yoga pants on inside out. She giggled to herself.

"I'm going back to bed. You coming in?" Linda asked.

"Yeah, I'll be in in a minute." River said.

"Hurry up. I hate sleeping alone you know that." she said.

He watched her as she closed the big glass door, before he turned to his cousin.

"Well, that was different," he said.

"She's gonna have a lot more questions for you in the morning. You know that don't you?" said Bethany.

"Probably," he said sitting down across from her.

"Well, I know I would," she said smiling coyly.

"So, what now?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" she said.

"What about us? Where do we go from here?" he said.

"I don't know River. There is so much to think about. So many people who can get hurt from this. I don't know what to think." she said.

"Are you happy?" he asked taking her hand.

"No. No I'm not," she said tearing up.

"How can I help make you happy baby

doll?" he kissed her hand.

"Do you still own a gun?" she said leaning towards him.