Remember That Time?

Story Info
An odd gift brings perplexing but sexy results.
2.3k words
4.41
10.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short piece is another one written as a challenge between a friend and myself and is pure fun. Just a little something to read while my longer works are being updated. Please enjoy!

*****

I had a day off, and was enjoying the sunny mid-morning when the mail arrived. Everything poured through the slot, and as I bent to pick it up, a manila envelope caught my eye.

The return address and name proved it was from an old friend, one I'd recently reconnected with after sending a surprise package of my own. No reason why we'd lost touch, really; I'd moved and busted a laptop, and life has a way of spinning by. But his name on that envelope could only mean that he'd accepted my icebreaker, and was now sending revenge.

Sure we'd had a strange relationship, almost entirely comprised of sharing outlandish dirty fantasies, but there was mad respect involved. He might have been the only dude I ever knew who thought about sex as much as I do.

Putting the rest of my cares aside, I took hold of the manila and tore into it. I pulled the slit apart and peered inside. No letter or paper seemed to be in there; just a small something at the bottom. I dumped it into my lap. It looked no more remarkable than an address book or a pocket calendar. Frowning, I picked it up and thumbed it open to about the middle. It was a pocket calendar, or datebook. From 2005? Weird. The pages were segmented into months, but most of the dates were blank, completely. Except for a few... My thumb brushed over a random day in April 2005, one of a good number of days that weren't blank that month. Suddenly I felt a piercing, deep inside me, and reared up in my seat.

"Fuck!" The sensation was exactly like a cock sliding into me in one expert stroke. Then the thrusting began, in earnest. Shocked, I dropped the little book and the feeling abruptly stopped. "What the hell was that?" I grabbed the book, peering at it critically, flipped ahead, and the years turned.

Though my choices grew further apart, I still had a speckling in each year to go by. I passed the date of a wedding I'd been to, and paused. That night... Oh man, what a night. Something clenched in my belly and I hovered my fingertip over the date. Sensation began to assail me as I remembered... I placed my skin to the paper.

The hotel room opened up before me, and I stood, hand in hand in hand with my boyfriend and my close friend, the sexy little busty girl, facing a pair of queen size beds, all buzzed and horny.

I didn't know whose lips to taste first.

"Ohmygod we're really doing this," I gasped quietly, but aloud. My friend giggled.

"Cross another off the bucket list!" she cheered. I snickered.

"Hotel sex, too," my boyfriend joked, clasping my hand. He drew my knuckles to his mouth and licked a trail across each divot and bump.

Since we'd been at a mutual friend's wedding in some swanky hotel ballroom, we'd opted to get a room to better enjoy not only our evening, but some three-way playtime that we were all looking to try. My pussy was getting damp with anticipation just standing there. Our hands all broke apart and we began to make ourselves comfortable in the room, kicking off dress shoes and setting down accessories. My dress was a bold print of flowers with a two-tiered skirt fluffed by a petticoat and cut low enough to display my bounteous cleavage. My girl was thick and busty (even bustier than I am), and she was dressed in a slinky black sheath dress that covered her breasts but still enhanced their shape. Our male companion was already throwing off his coat and tie. I leaned in and whispered:

"You go for the pants, I'll go for the shirt." She nodded, covering her sudden mischievous squeal with one palm. I turned back to our morsel.

"Want help?" I purred. He grinned.

"If it'll be quicker," he casually replied, seemingly not just as heavy with lust as we were after just the right amount of drinks, fun and waiting for this moment. I grinned.

"Maybe the quick way is not always the best way," I fired, beginning to approach. The lovely buxom miss followed me, choosing the opposite direction. We pincered him.

"Maybe... we get there fast, and then we take it slow." he retaliated, and I could not help laughing.

"That's where we wanna go, huh?" My fellow lusty wench cried, advancing and reaching, just as I was. We backed him into one of the beds and touched his body at the same time. He helplessly sat down and opened himself to our ministrations. My fingers worked furiously to unbutton his shirt, popping them smoothly one by one. Meanwhile I heard the unbuckling of a belt and a zipper pulling open, and I grinned. Once the line of buttons was done, I opened his dress shirt and pulled it away from his shoulders. My girlfriend had his pants open but only dipped her hands in them. I stripped the shirt off him.

"Maybe we should take a turn," I said to my cuddly friend.

"Good idea," she grinned. Pulling back from our boytoy, I pulled my hair off my back and showed her my zipper.

"Me first," I cooed. She reached up and sloooooowly pulled the tab down. I had a lacy bra underneath, with matching panties, but first she shucked me down to my frilly petticoat and my pretty bra plus thigh-high stockings with a garter belt. She turned seductively, offering me her back. I divested her of her clingy, subtly glittery dress with just as much care. She had a thong and red bra and nothing more beneath. We turned back to our man, whose cock was now bulging from his pants, and lifted our hands to him, stepping forward. I immediately wound my left arm around his shoulders and started kissing his neck. My companion pressed her lips to his and began to plunder his mouth with her tongue. Both of us had a hand on his chest, and stroked him. He pulled us closer in, drawing each of us to rest a plump bottom on one of his thighs. His hands then moved downward, and since I felt one creeping between my legs, I assumed my friend was getting the same treatment. I moaned against his neck as two fingers slipped beneath the crotch of my panties and moved to my entrance. Working into the slipperiness he found there, he pressed into me, bringing his thumb to rest on my clit. I sucked in a hard breath as he gently began to rub.

"Ride my fingers, ladies," he said huskily as he began to up his pace on my bud. Both of us moaned raggedly as he stroked and moved inside us as deep as he could.

"Baby girl, let's work to get his pants down before we have our fun," I said, breathing hard.

"You got it, honey," she cooed with a wide smile. We lifted ourselves at the same time and got our hands around his ass and in the top of his pants. He aided the removal by arching himself upward at the hips. We stripped him of his pants and shorts and left his erect cock and swollen balls open to our touch. Only when each of us had a hand on his crotch did we start to ride. I bobbed up and down on his fingers, his thumb never leaving my clit. My hand toyed with his testicles as I snaked my tongue between his lips while she peppered his neck and chest with her kisses. She wrapped her palm around his shaft and began to jerk him while she rode and grunted out her pleasure.

Our threesome fell backward onto the bed eventually, and we formed a triangle of oral sex. I sucked my boyfriend's cock while he ate out our friend's pussy and she licked mine. We all climaxed from this act, him squirting in my mouth and then filling each of our cunts for us with his fingers as my bestie and I each licked each other to completion. After our warm up exploits, my girl brought out her strap-on and donned it. I lay flat on my back as she got herself between my thighs and let the toy plunge into me. Our grinning male partner climbed behind her, donning a condom, and prepared to take her from behind. We formed a line of fucking that went on until both of us ladies were sore. We finished off our evening by having me fucked on my knees by my boyfriend while I licked the sweet cunt in front of me until she came.

It really had been one hell of a night.

I panted hard as I came back from the memories.

Like the glutton for punishment I was, I couldn't help but continue to flip through the book when I'd recovered. The visible dates grew thinner month to month. Finally I settled in 2011, in July. The weekend of the fourth, both days were lit up like a Christmas tree. Then I remembered. I spent that weekend with him. Beach house he was watching for a family member. There was this balcony...

My fingertip traveled down to the small square with the '4' in the upper right corner. I began to hear crashing waves, and smell salt and gunpowder. A creeping warmth took over my body. It felt like somebody was rubbing my breasts, kneading them and stiffening my nipples to rigid peaks...

My finger lighted on the square.

Suddenly I was back on that balcony, above the beach, with my elbows on the railing. It was dusk, and the fireworks were about to start. My buddy came up behind me, wrapping his warm arms around my chilled shoulders. His scent and the feel of his lean body on my plump curves reminded me that I was a woman and he a man, alone in a huge house. A crowd was gathered on the sand below, waiting for the light and the music, but that didn't stop him from plunging his hands right into the top of my two-piece bathing suit.

"Fuck!" His fingers found my responsive nipples, his palms filled themselves with the heft of my tits. I bit my lip to keep my cries in.

"I love these fucking things," he said huskily. "They're so soft. I want to rub my dick with them later." I giggled.

"Sure, after you've filled me up five or six times. We'll have our own fireworks party." He leaned in to kiss my throat, still groping me firmly.

"Why wait?" he taunted me. One hand freed itself to slide down the front of my tankini. I fought a load moan and pushed my ass into his hips. I could feel him stiffen in his shorts as his hand worked its way into the front of my bottoms. Fingertips rubbed a lazy circle on my greedy clit, and then down. I was getting wet with every exploration. He tested my entrance and rubbed me a little more before he decided it was enough. Before us, the sky was about to open up. Music started playing, and the distant pops of launch could be heard before brilliant blooms of color began their dance.

The crowd bellowed their approval. He ripped off my bathing suit bottoms and found my hole with the tip of his cock.

"You want someone to see me fucking you in the open, don't you?" I could just barely hear him over the noise, but it somehow made his words more erotic. His cock rammed home and I squealed into the crook of my elbow. He began thrusting, giving it to me furiously. He's definitely one of the thickest and longest pricks I've ever taken, and I wanted it deep.

"Yes!" I panted. "God yes, I fucking do."

"You're such a dirty girl. I hope someone looks up here and sees us. The first guy who comes up here is going to get invited to have his dick sucked while I fucking cum in you, and then I'm going to watch him fuck you and cum in you too." My insides clenched furiously. He knows I love it filthy. I held onto the railing and presented my ass as he slammed into me hard and hot. The fireworks in the sky were no match for the ones in my brain. And even then, when I heard a low, droning bzzzz, I gasped before he even reached between my legs to place the bullet on my clit.

"Oh God! I'm a filthy cum-craving slut!" I practically screamed, drowned out by the roar of all other sound. He pounded me and the vibrator pitched me into chaos. My body pulsed in time with the staccato of explosions and the riot of color until I was slamming my hips against him in frenzy, moaning like a she-cat. Orgasm blindsided me at the crescendo of the display, and I felt him seize and lose his seed in my overheated cunt as it spasmed, milking him of all he had to give.

At the end I abruptly awoke in my own armchair, cunt drenched with the thick cream of my arousal. I was still processing when the cell phone next to me rang. I looked at the screen: It was him.

"What are you, psychic?" I huffed into the receiver. A playful voice laughed.

"How wet's your cunt?" he rasped. I could practically feel his dick in my hand.

"Soaked," I responded, aching and desperate to be filled.

"Oh good," he teased, a little sing-song. "Did you flip to today's date, by any chance?"

"No..." I said, suspicious. There it was, lit up, a beacon. My finger touched the date. Then I heard the knock at my door.