Remember These? Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning of our second honeymoon.
828 words
4.33
10.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two: Ready for Breakfast?

The night had turned to morning, the sun peeking from behind the blinds as I rolled over to grasp my naked wife. Reaching further, then further until I nearly fell from the bed. The only trace of her being the warm space of where she slept beside me, and some strands of her long strawberry blonde hair on the pillow. Her white teddy and bikini were still strewn on the floor. It certainly was an energetic night of passion.

I could hear the shower running, so I slowly raised myself from the bed. Behind the fogged glass of the shower screen, I could see my naked wife soaping herself.

I stood watching her for a short while, her body glistening under the shower. From before our marriage to now, she had always had the power to make me hard at an instant without trying.

She lifted her head and smiled at me, her eyes beckoning to me to join her under the spray.

"So good of you to make it sleepyhead," as our lips met and our tongues found each other, our bodies melding together, the water cascading over our nakedness. My hands slid over her body, down her back, her sides and then started to knead her wonderful arse. As our mouths feasted on each other, her hands dropped to grasp my hardness, stroking me slowly. She began to soap my balls and shaft, pulling back her face from me, smiling broadly.

"Oh god that feels so good baby," I murmured, as my body surrendered to her skilled hands. Her body came closer, brushing her hard nipples into my chest, her mouth nibbing at my earlobes. My hips were slowly meeting her strokes of my shaft and balls. I felt the soap fall to the floor.

She slowly slid down my body to her knees, "Oh dear, I've dropped the soap, I suppose I better go down and fetch it." Her hands brushed down my nakedness, teasing my skin with her touch. Her eyes looked up to me, as she leaned in and wrapped her lips around my purple cockhead. The playful flash of her eyes, the look of being caught out in doing something naughty. Her lips squeezing, her hands massaging my swelling sac, as she drew my shaft deeper into her mouth. My hands gently guiding her head around me, taking her hair in my hands as her head bobbed back and forth on me. She alternated from swallowing my cock into her mouth, to lifting it with her hand, and peppering my shaft and balls with kisses and licks. My head rolled back in pure pleasure. She felt the urge building in my body, and backed the pressure off. As my body relaxed she would then work me back to my state of bliss, prolonging the pleasure. As I peered down to see her sliding my shaft between her wondrous breasts, lifting up and down, her hand between her own thighs pleasuring herself. I knew the time for more was rapidly approaching.

"Enough of the playtime...I want to fuck you so badly," as I leaned down to lift her from the shower floor. I turned her to face the shower wall, and lifted her arms above her head. Gone was the time for the slow teasing, the playing. The urge had built in both of us and the need had to be met. She parted her thighs as I slipped my shaft between her waiting pussy lips. As she leaned further forward, I pressed my cock into her, pushing deeper to my balls. Her gasp of pleasure as I invaded her wet slit. My hands moved to grasp her hips. My hips began to pump back and forward, driving my cock like a piston. Her deep moan as our bodies slapped against each other. The water falling over us, as we ground into one another. My hands lifted from her hips to grasp her breasts in my hands, as I roughly squeezed them, pulling at them with my fingertips. Her body pushed back into me, her desire for release building. "Fill my cunt with you hot cum, fuck me, fill me up "she lustfully exclaimed as she turned her head toward me. That was the tipping point as my body drove forward to the point of no return, my balls propelling a stream of cum into her wanting pussy. She smiled deeply then soft satisfied purr as she felt the squirting of my seed within her. As our bodies started to ebb she turned to kiss my lips again. My shaft slipped from her as she moved to the side. Our juices washed away by the shower. As she quickly washed herself down, I moved back to refresh myself under the stream.

She slid from the shower, her eyes again with that look of mischief. "Better get ready for breakfast honey, we might be in for a long day."