Remember When

Story Info
Long lost lovers.
1.1k words
4.17
8.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dear,

It has been far too long since we last were together, and I long for the feel of your soft skin against mine. I long to once again run my hands over your body. I dream of seeing your naked body and breasts. I close my eyes and imagine sliding my hands down to the womanly swell of your hips and then further until I am holding your sweet ass in my hands.

The feel of your lips on mine is still a bright memory as I dream of our times together. I dream of how we satisfied our lust and hunger for each other. Even though our youth may have slipped away, the memory of my head between your legs enjoying the juices of our young love still excites me to that inevitable high. But that high is followed by the realization that you are not with me now.

Tonight as I lay in bed and before sleep overtakes me, I will be thinking of you atop me. As I imagine you moving to bring your pussy to my lips, my dick will become hard. The thought of your pussy pressing down on my mouth as I lick and suck your wetness is all I need. You will be in complete control. You will rub your pussy all over my face, and I will lick and suck and try to devour you. I will push my tongue up inside you as far as it will go and take your juices as you release them to me. Then as you move, I will lick and suck on your clit as long as you can stand the intense sensations of my tongue probing and my lips sucking to pull your clit out of its hiding place. Even your ass hole will get the attention you desire as your movement brings it to my mouth to probe with my tongue.

Having momentarily satisfied your needs with your first climax, you will move down and press a breast to my now very wet face and rub your juices over it. Having rubbed both breasts over my face, you will have me then lick the sweet juices off. When a nipple is on my lips, you will instruct me to take it in my mouth and suck it hard. Words cannot describe the feeling of your hard nipple in my mouth as pleasure envelopes both of us.

If sleep does not over take me, I am sure I will again wish you were over my mouth delivering your pleasure juices to my eager mouth.

It seems only fair you are in control since last time we were together I was in control and had my way with you. If you remember, we had just come back from wining and dinning and were both pretty mellow but very horny. It must have been your moment of weakness. I took control and may have been a bit over excited as I hurriedly stripped you of your clothing. I have no regrets, though. Seeing you lying on the bed naked just before I buried my head between your legs is burned in my mind. There you were with a smile on your face with your arms up reaching for me. Though only for an impatient moment, I looked at your soft smooth skin with your breasts lying slightly to each side. Then my gaze moved down to your flat stomach and yet further to your sparse, light colored pubic hair. That hair only partially concealed your pouting and very wet pussy. My mind was racing with thoughts of all the ways I wanted to pleasure you. I wanted to hear you moan and even scream from an untamed climax.

The passion of the kisses that started it all was only the beginning of the highs and lows of the evening. The soft feel of your breasts in my hands as I squeezed them was delightful. Pulling your nipples between my fingers and thumbs causeding you to moan with pleasure and encouraged too me to squeeze harder. Seeing you squirming on the bed and hearing your breathing become harder and deeper, I had the overwhelming desire to take to you to that ultimate high. That is when I put my head between your legs and ravaged your very wet pussy until you achieved your destination. Feeling and tasting your climax only encouraged me to explore your depths even farther. Probing your clit with my tongue had me wondering if I could make you explode with passion again. It was unbelievable how excited you became and how long you let me caress your clit with my tongue and lips. Finally you grabbed my head and released your pleasure with a loud and long moan. It was my delight to continue lick and taste your pleasure as it flowed from your depths until at last you were motionless from complete satisfaction.

By then my desire for satisfaction was overwhelming, and since you were under my control, I decided to carry out my long time fantasy. As I climbed over your head I saw you smiling up at me, and I knew you wanted me to have what ever I wanted. I will always remember your eagerness to comply with my directions. I had all I could do to keep from exploding as my dick first pressed against your lips. As you started to spread your lips to except my hard dick, I used my hand to move the head of my dick around your lips spreading the precum all ready present. If I weren't so excite at the time, I would have spent more time watching you lick the precum from the tip of my cock, but I wanted to be in your mouth. It was such a wonderful sight to look down and see my dick disappear and then appear over and over again as you sucked me. I knew I wanted to drive my dick all of the way in your mouth, but I was careful not to gag you. It took a long time to get it deep, but it was a sight to behold as my dick was finally all the way in with my balls on your chin. I was getting close to exploding when I pulled my dick half way out and had you hold your mouth wide open. As I finished myself off with my hand, I wanted to see my cum shoot into your mouth, and I did. The first two shots went deep and disappeared in your mouth, but I could see the rest on your tongue and lips and even a little on your nose. You even let me run the head of my dick in the cum before you licked me clean.

I hope you enjoyed my little remembrance, my sweet. I can only hope your memories of our times together are as memorable as mine.

Your lover always .....