Remembered Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers

"And now I find out the my mother and sister are lovers, right under my nose. Oh my God!" And she started laughing again.

"Wait! Wait!" Chloe stopped laughing and had a serious look on her face. "When you say you are lovers, does that mean that you ... uh ... you know ... uh ... that you ... ."

"You mean," Caitlin answered, "do we kiss with open mouths and lots of tongue action?"

"Uh-huh," Chloe said.

"And," continued Caitlin, "whether we go down on each other and lick and suck on each other's pussies?"

"Oh yeah," Chloe said and grinned. Then she continued. "How is that? Because, because as much as I've wanted to, you know, with Terri, I've never done that, with her or any other girl." She looked curiously at her mother and sister.

"It's wonderful," both Carrie and Caitlin said at the same time, then laughed in surprise.

"Yeah, Chloe, we do all that," her mother told her. "And, yeah, it's wonderful. But, darling, I have to ask. Does the incest aspect of our love bother you?"

Chloe became very serious. She thought about it for a minute. "Mom, Caitlin, are you happy being lovers?

Caitlin and Carrie looked at each other and smiled. Their were still holding hands and they gave each other a loving squeeze. They turned back to look at Chloe.

"Yeah, baby, we are real happy being lovers," her mother said.

"Well," Chloe said, smiling, "society thinks that incest is bad. And it is, if some child molester is fucking with little kids. But you're both adults, okay? But society thinks that women making love to women is unnatural. So if Billie Bob and his sister Betty Jo were caught fucking society would condemn them. But if Betty Jo and her mother Linda Lou were caught fucking, society would have a heart attack. I say fuck society! It doesn't bother me a bit that my mother and sister are lovers, as long as they are happy and satisfied.

"Wow! How fucking profound," Caitlin said. "But I don't know if I like being called Betty Jo."

All three women began laughing again.

But then Chloe stopped laughing and sighed. "But I'm going to miss Terri so much." A tear streaked down her cheek again.

Both Carrie and Caitlin reached out to grab Chloe's hands.

"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry," Carrie said.

"Maybe we can help ... even just a little, Sis," Caitlin said.

Chloe and Carrie gave Caitlin a questioning look.

"Well, I know I'm not Terri, and I wouldn't try to replace her. And neither is Mom. But we can love you, and love you with the love of a truly loving family. And what's more, Chloe," Caitlin said with a loving smile, "we can teach you what's it like to truly and completely love another woman. Can't we, Mom?" Caitlin turned to ask her mother.

Carrie looked at Caitlin. She really hadn't thought of this alternative, not knowing beforehand that her youngest daughter was a lesbian. She took in a deep breath and smiled as she let it out. If she and Caitlin could be lovers, why not Chloe, too? Okay, she could do this. Then the thought of making lover to her youngest daughter excited her. Oh, Carrie, she told herself, you are one sick mommy. But, what the hell, the more the merrier, right?

"Of course we can, Caitlin, that is, if Chloe wants us to." Carrie turned to look at her youngest daughter.

"Do you mean," Chloe said, looking first at Caitlin, then at her mother "that you want me to be your ... your lover, too? Uh, both of you?"

"That's what we mean, darling," Carrie said. "What do you think? I mean, I know going to bed with your mother and sister may not, probably doesn't, excite you. But if you want to, we sure would like to have you."

"Yeah, Chloe," Caitlin said, "we really would." Now, with her new found appreciation for women sexually and now that her mother and she were lovers, Caitlin thought that being lovers with her little sister would be hot.

Chloe was nearly as tall as Caitlin, both of them a couple of inches taller than their mother. Chloe had rich brown hair with auburn highlights, rather than the jet black of Carrie and Caitlin. It was as long as Caitlin's hair, a few inches below her shoulders and naturally curly. She also had dark green eyes, rather than blue, but her facial features were very similar to Caitlin's. Her body was slender, maybe willowy would describe it better, but she wasn't anorexic by any means. Her breasts weren't as big as her mother's or sister's, but they weren't tiny either. Overall, she was quite an attractive young woman.

"And I know that you love Terri," Caitlin continued. "And I don't mean to be callous, but if you've never made love with her, well ... maybe if you go to bed with Mom and me, you know, maybe you will have a, uh, different perspective on life. Mom and I would love you to join us. Oh hell, little sister," here Caitlin grinned, "we can be one happy fucking family. So what do you say?"

"I ... I," Chloe paused. She got a strange look on her face. She started again. "I just can't imagine what it would be like to kiss you ... or Mom."

"Well, let's find out, shall we," Caitlin said. She stood up, walked around the table and held her hands out to her sister.

Chloe took Caitlin's hand and stood up. Now she had butterflies in her stomach. She liked girls. She definitely liked girls. And she had loved kissing Terri on those few occasions that they did. But this was her sister, although she thought Caitlin was really attractive, kind of hot. But ... but ... ."

"Close your eyes Chloe," Caitlin said. "Don't think about who you are kissing, just feel the kiss. Okay?"

Chloe took a big breath. "Sure. Yeah," she said. She closed her eyes.

Caitlin looked over to her mother quickly. Carrie gave her a look that seemed to signal, who knows, go ahead.

Since Caitlin and Chloe were almost the same height there was no bending down. Caitlin brought her lips to her sister's. She began giving her little sweet kisses on her lips. Chloe opened her mouth slightly. Caitlin locked her lips on her sister's lips then began gently probing Chloe's lips with the tip of her tongue. Chloe's tongue came out to meet Caitlin's. Their mouths opened further and their tongues explored further, tasting each other, sliding around, poking in and pulling out. Both girls started to moan deep in their throats. The kiss lasted a long time.

Finally, Chloe pulled back and breathed in deeply. So did Caitlin.

"Wow!" Chloe said. "That was like that song by Katy Perry, 'I Kissed a Girl and I Liked It.'"

Caitlin laughed. "Yeah. I liked it too. But I thought you said you and Terri kissed."

"Well yeah, but not like that. That was, was, hot, exciting. You know what I mean?"

"I know exactly what you mean. Want to do it again?"

Without saying a word Chloe put her hand behind her sisters neck and pull her in for another kiss. Her eyes were open, looking directly into Caitlin's eyes as their mouths connected, then she closed them as she an her sister kissed again.

Caitlin put her arms around Chloe's back and pressed her body firmly against her sister's. Chloe placed her other hand in the middle of Caitlin's back. Their mouths parted, tongue tips touching, then their lips locked together again. They broke the kiss, then kissed again, and again, tasting each other's mouths, sucking on each other's tongues, smelling each other's skin and perfume, feeling their bodies pressed together, their hands caressing each other's backs. The two sisters became involved in another long kiss and were making sounds of pleasure from deep in their throats. They were also feeling the excitement in their bellies and their vaginas began producing the sexual lubrication preceding making love.

Carrie was getting excited also, watching her two daughters kissing so passionately. She got up from the table and came around to stand behind Chloe. Caitlin opened her eyes and saw her mother smiling at her.

"So, Chloe," Caitlin said after she gently pulled her lips from her sister's hungry mouth, giving her three more little kisses, "I guess you like kissing me, eh?"

"Oh yeah. Once I got past the fact that you were my sister and just went for the physical thing with another woman. Yeah. You're a good kisser, sis. You got my heart beating hard."

"Well, then, why don't you try it with Mom, too."

Carrie placed her hands on Chloe's shoulders and squeezed a little. Her heart was beating hard, also. She had that fluttery, excited feeling in her stomach, although she wasn't sure why. She was already her oldest daughter's lover and enjoyed kissing her whenever they could. Why would the idea of kissing her youngest daughter be any different? But then, Chloe was a "new" person, a new potential lover. It would be a different sensation, taste, smell. And there was always the possibility that the chemistry wouldn't be quite right. But mostly, she knew, the excited feeling came from the fact that she would be starting down the road to another incestuous affair, this time with her youngest daughter—kissing her now, as a lover, hoping to be her lover later in actuality.

Chloe turned around and put her hands on her mother's hips and smiled at her. Chloe's stomach was already filled with fluttery excitement from kissing her sister ... and from the fact that she now knew that her mother and sister were lovers. She knew where this was going and she knew that she wanted it to go there.

"Do you want to kiss me, Mom?" Chloe asked softly.

Carrie nodded her head. "Yes, Chloe. Yes I do ... if you want to." Carrie swept her hands under her daughter's curly, brown hair and placed them at the base of her head, just below and behind her ears. Her clear blue eyes were looking up into her daughter's dark green ones, her head tilted up at a slight angle since Chloe, like Caitlin, was a couple inches taller than her.

"Yes, Mom," Chloe said, "I want to kiss you." Her stomach was doing flips flops at the thought of sexually kissing her mother.

Carrie applied a slight amount of pressure to her daughter's head to pull her closer. Chloe slipped her arms around her mother, embracing her and pulling their bodies together. Their lips met. They kissed, just lips to lips. They kissed again. This time Carrie slipped the tip of her tongue across her daughter's lips. Chloe opened them and the tip of her tongue met her mother's. Mother and daughter opened their mouths and began to kiss like lovers, their tongues touched and crossed and circled. Chloe pushed her tongue gently, but firmly, against her mother's, going deep into her mouth. Then Carrie did the same to her daughter.

They pulled their lips apart, pulled their heads back a little and smiled at each other, then they kissed again, deeply, passionately. Caitlin, felt her pussy getting wetter just from watching her mother and her sister kissing. It had already gotten wet when she had been kissing her sister, realizing that soon—very soon she hoped—she was going to make love to Chloe. She pressed her body against Chloe's back and reached around in front of her to cup and gently squeezed her sister's breasts. Chloe moaned.

When Carrie and Chloe finally ended the kiss, Chloe turned her body, keeping one arm around her mother's waist. She put her other arm around her Caitlin's waist and pulled her close. She was grinning.

"Kiss me Caitlin," she said.

Carrie shifted her body so that she and her two daughters were standing in a tight triangle. She put her free arm around Caitlin's waist, who automatically did the same to her mother, while still kissing her sister.

The two sisters kissed lovingly for a while then Chloe broke the kiss and turned her head to her mother. Carrie leaned in and fit her lips against Chloe's. Mother and daughter kissed again, tasting of each other's slippery, delicious tongues, liking the taste and feel it and of each other's mouths.

Then it was Carrie and Caitlin kissing, long and affectionately. This excited Chloe even more—actually watching her mother and her sister kissing each other sexually, as the lovers they were ... and knowing that she would soon be their lover too.

The three women traded sweet, loving kisses for another couple of minutes. They were all getting terribly turned on, extremely sexually excited. Finally, Chloe broke away, turned 360 degrees around and placed her hands over her heart. She was grinning, then laughing.

"Oh wow! Oh my! This is fucking crazy. You know that Mom, Caitlin? Fucking crazy. But I love it. Oh damn! You two have gotten me so hot, so hot!"

"Well then, little sister," Caitlin said, "lets go into Mom's bedroom, get naked, and see if we can get you even hotter."

"And us, too," Carrie said. "Because the thought of making love to both of my beautiful daughters is making me really, really hot." And the thought of watching her youngest daughter going down her was really exciting her.

Chloe stepped up to her mother and gave her a quick, firm kiss on the lips, then turned to her sister and did the same.

"Okay," Chloe said.

She swallowed down her nervousness. Now that it was finally out in the open, what the kissing had been leading up to, she felt giddy. Was she really going to be making love to a woman for the first time in her life—two women, actually? Was she really going to make love to her mother and to her sister? Was she really going to go down on them, lick their pussies, have them lick hers? Chloe had known for years that she like girls—that way—and not boys. When she started her teen years she knew the word for it: lesbian. She also knew that even though there were many lesbians, many of whom were openly so, there were also many people in society, perhaps the majority, thought of lesbians as different, strange, even freaks.

She had heard the jokes from boys referring to suspected or known lesbians, saying that all they needed was a good fuck thrown into them. Disgusting, crude words, spoken by ignorant, mean boys who probably heard it from equally ignorant, mean men.

Chloe had studied the issue in libraries and on the internet. She was a lesbian, there was no doubt about it. She learned to accept that about herself without guilt. However, she never said it out loud. And she never told her mother or her sister, afraid that they would think less of her, withdraw their love from her. She knew that could happen.

Now, as Chloe led the way to her mother's bedroom, she was giddy from the relief of pressure that admitting to being lesbian to her mother and sister had brought; giddy from the fact that they didn't care and accepted it; giddy from finding out that her mother and sister were bi-sexual ... and lovers, too! That had been a mind-blower. And she was giddy from their kissing session in the kitchen—kissing her sister and her mother liked she had never kissed her friend, Terri. God! This was an amazing day. And now she was even more excited because the three of them were actually going to make love.

Chloe's heart was pounding hard in her chest. Being a lesbian was one thing. Being an incestuous lesbian was something else altogether. She was about to see her mother and her sister naked. That was no big deal in this all woman house. She had seen them naked many times. This time, however, it would be in a sexual way. She was going to kiss them not only their lips, but between their legs, too, to lick and suck them there and make them come, and they were going to do the same to her. Oh God, what would it be like, she wondered?

As Chloe approached the doorway to her mother's bedroom, her mother and sister right behind her, she admitted to herself that kissing them had been exciting. That is, once she got past the fact that it was her mother and sister she was kissing. They had smelled great. Their mouths, their tongues had tasted great. Their bodies pressed up against hers had felt great.

Now, in one day, she was about to have her first, real, flesh on flesh sexual experience, something she had fantasized about for a long time. Chloe sucked in a big, deep breath and let is out slowly as she entered her mother's bedroom. Oh yeah, she was ready for this. She wanted to see what it was like to make love to another woman and to have another woman make love to her so badly that it was almost like an ache deep down inside her. That it was incest didn't bother her at all, not after how good it felt kissing her mother and sister and how excited and how wet it got her. Yes, she was ready for this. But then she had a thought.

"Hey guys," she said, I took a shower last night before I went to bed. It's been a long day, so far. Before we do this I want to take a shower and, you know, be squeaky clean and fresh."

"Good idea," her mother said. "We can all take showers and get fresh and squeaky clean."

"Sounds good to me," said Caitlin. "And since we all can't fit in one shower, and even two is a bit crowded, unless you're doing more that just taking a shower," she grinned, "why don't you take the hall bath, Chloe, and Mom will take the master bath, of course, and I'll wait until whoever gets done first before I take my shower."

Chloe stepped up to her sister and put her arms around her waist. "Thanks, Caitlin," she said, then she kissed her sister affectionately, still fascinated that it was her sister that she was kissing so sexually ... and liking the taste of it.

Chloe then turned and took her mother in her arms. "Mom, I'm really excited about this ... about what we are about to do."

"Me too, baby," Carrie said, then mother and daughter kissed sweetly.

Chloe walked out of the bedroom and into the hall bath. Carrie gave Caitlin a quick kiss then walked into her bathroom.

Caitlin got undressed then pulled the comforter and top sheet down on her mother's bed. She was really excited, too. Even if Chloe didn't want to continue being lovers with her and their mother, which she seriously doubted would happen, at least her mother and she could be open about their affair around her little sister. It was going to be a great summer, maybe even spectacular.

When Caitlin came out of the master bath both her mother and Chloe were on the bed, naked, kissing and caressing each other. Caitlin slipped up beside Chloe and kissed her behind the ear, then she began lightly biting on it and whispering to her. "I'm so glad you agreed to this, Chloe. I so want to lick your pussy so bad and make you come with my mouth."

Chloe, shivered and goose bumps appeared up and down her side. She moaned at hearing what Caitlin was saying. She twisted her body away from her mother and turned her head so that she and Caitlin could kiss. Carrie took this opportunity to slide her hand down over her youngest daughter's flat belly to her vagina. She lightly ran her fingers through Chloe's closely cropped "landing strip" of pubic hair. Everywhere else down there was shaven and free of hair.

Chloe gasped as her mother gently ran her fingertips down over her labia, then between them, feeling her daughter's wetness there.

Caitlin pulled Chloe fully on to her back and began caressing and squeezing her breasts while still kissing her.

Carrie moved down and spread Chloe's legs and positioned herself between them. Her own pussy was wet. She was excited. Her heart was pounding hard in her chest as she lowered her mouth to her youngest daughter's pussy. Carrie moved the hand that was massaging Chloe's vaginal lips and carefully slid two fingers into her daughter's pussy.

Chloe's took in a big breath as Caitlin's lips pulled away from hers. She moaned at feeling her mother's fingers enter her vagina. She gasped loudly as her mother's mouth began to lick and suck on her wet, warm sex.

It feels so good, Chloe thought to herself. What her mother was doing to her was something that Chloe had wanted to do for as long as she realized what having sex was all about ... sex with a woman, that is. And now it was finally happening and it felt better that she had ever imagine.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers