Remembered Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

"Oh Mom, Mom! Your mouth feels so good," Chloe breathed, almost a whisper.

Carrie pulled her mouth from her daughter's pussy. "I'm glad you like it, baby," she said then went back to licking and sucking and fingering her daughter's tight little vagina.

"Ah, that's good!" Chloe exclaimed as Caitlin's mouth captured one of her sister's nipples.

Caitlin first kissed the nipple, then she licked all around it and the areola before sucking on it. Then she raised her head and kissed her sister several times, loving the taste of her mouth and loving the fact that this was her sister whose tongue she was sucking on, whose saliva was mixing with hers, whose tongue was now sliding over hers, and whose lips and mouth was kissing her ardently in return. Then Caitlin lowered her head and once again capture Chloe's nipple in her mouth, only this time she bit on it, gently but firmly.

Chloe's hands were on Caitlin's head now, holding her to her breast, pushing it up harder to her sister's mouth. "Now the other one," she whispered to Caitlin.

Caitlin raised her head and smiled at her little sister. She kissed her quickly on the lips then moved her head down and started kissing, licking, sucking, and biting Chloe's other nipple.

"Oh Mom, yes!" Chloe cried out.

Carrie was fully involved in licking and sucking Chloe's pussy and her fingers were thrusting deeply in and out of it. Carrie began sucking directly over Chloe's clitoris while pressing her fingers up firmly against the anterior wall of her vagina.

Chloe's body shuddered and she cried out in a strangled voice, not making words, just making sounds, as she experienced her very first orgasm from having a woman go down on her ... and the woman was her mother.

Carrie felt her daughter's body stiffen and arch and felt her vaginal muscles spasm on her fingers. She smiled as she lifted her mouth from her daughter's clitoris. Her daughter had never experienced a woman making love to her orally before today. Now she had. And Carrie was happy to be the first one to do it.

Caitlin caught her mother's eyes. "Way to go, Mom," she said with a big grin.

Chloe's orgasm was receding and Carrie pulled her finger out of her pussy, but then she open-mouth kissed Chloe's clitoris one last time, using a lot of tongue.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Chloe said as her body twitched several times.

Carrie maneuvered herself up beside Chloe and started to ask her how she liked it, but didn't get a chance. Chloe threw her arms around her mother's neck and pulled her down for several sweet, loving kisses. She realized that she was tasting her own vaginal juices from her mother's lips and mouth and that excited her too. Another first.

"Oh, Mom, that was so wonderful. That was better than I ever imagined it would be. Your mouth and tongue just felt so good, so soft and warm and slick and just unbelievably good. And your fingers, ooo! They really felt soooo good. Thank you, Mom! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Chloe kissed her mother again, long and hard.

"And you too, Caitlin," Chloe continued, after pulling her lips away from her mother's mouth and putting one arm around her sister's shoulders. Between your kisses and sucking on my tits and Mom's fingering me and licking me, it was, it was, it was fucking wonderful."

Caitlin and Carrie both laughed.

"I think she likes it, Mom," Caitlin said.

"You bet!" Chloe said.

"I liked it, too, darling," Carrie said before she kissed her youngest daughter on the mouth again. "I loved going down on you, tasting you, feeling how wet you were, and making you come ... and knowing that I was the first women to give you pleasure like that."

"And I want to be the second woman to do that to you, little sister," Caitlin said. "So, if you think you're up for another round of good ol' pussy licking right about now ... ."

"But what about you guys. I mean, yeah, I'd love for you to lick my pussy now, but shouldn't I ... ."

"You will," Caitlin replied. "But since you are, or were up until a few moments ago, a lesbian sexual virgin, just relax and let me do this. Then you can do Mom and then me. Okay?"

Chloe looked questioningly at Carrie. "Mom?"

"I think it's a great idea, Chloe. You and I can be kissing and caressing while Caitlin goes down on you. And it's early still. You'll have plenty of time to make love to both Caitlin and me ... and to watch Caitlin and me making love, too."

"Ooo! Yeah. I'm going to like that," Chloe said excitedly.

The thought of her youngest daughter licking her pussy sent a thrill of sexual excitement through Carrie's body. Yeah, she was looking forward to that, but she could wait. In the meantime she would enjoy watching Caitlin making love to Chloe.

With her college roommate, so many years ago, and then with Caitlin, it had just been the two of them, no other girls, until now. Now she would get to actually see one woman licking another woman's pussy. Yes, she had seen it in porn videos and it had always excited her, but she knew it would be much more exciting watching it right now, in real life, right in front of her. The fact that it was her oldest daughter who was going to lick the pussy of her youngest daughter made it all the more exciting.

Caitlin settled herself between Chloe's legs and took a good look at what would be her "playground" for the next several minutes. A small, tight pink pussy presented itself to her. It looked delicious. It was still wet from their mother's mouth and Chloe's vaginal lubrication. Caitlin slid her tongue between Chloe's inner labia, getting a good taste of her sister's sexual essence. It was tasty. She liked it and began licking her sister's sex with long, slow strokes.

Chloe sighed with pleasure at the feeling of her sister's tongue on her pussy. So good. Just like when her mother licked her.

Carrie leaned in to kiss Chloe. They kissed several time, savoring the taste their saliva and fully appreciating the feeling of their mouths, their lips, their tongues.

Chloe's heart was beating hard. Between her sister licking her pussy and her mother's kisses, Chloe felt like she was in lesbian heaven. She realized that she was totally comfortable with the fact that she was making love with her mother and her sister, that her first true lesbian sexual experience was happening with the two women she loved the most in the world. And, until today, she didn't she didn't have a clue that she could love them this way, physically, sexually. She was so happy that she could, so excited, ecstatic ... and then she came.

Chloe broke the kiss with her mother and hugged her tightly. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried out. She put one hand on top of Caitlin's head and pressed it down against her pulsating pussy as her body shuddered with sexual ecstasy.

Caitlin gave her sister's pussy one last lick and kissed it, then got to her knees. "Wow, Chloe, that didn't take long," she said.

"I was just so into kissing Mom, and feeling how good your mouth felt on my pussy, and how much I love you both, and how great it is that we're family and can do this ... and then, BAM! I was coming."

"So, this is okay? I mean, really okay, with you," Carrie asked. "You know, like you said, 'that we're family and can do this'?"

Chloe got herself up and kneeled on the bed. Carrie and Caitlin already were. Chloe reached her arms out to both of them and pulled them in close. Sweetly, she kissed her mother on the mouth, then turned to her sister and did the same.

With a grin from ear-to-ear, she answered her mother. "Oh hell yes! This is love ... and sex ..." Chloe wiggled her eyebrows at her mother and sister, "made in heaven.

"So let me ask you both a question," Chloe continued. "Is it going to be too crowed for all three of us to sleep in this bed?"

Caitlin laughed while Carrie hugged her youngest daughter.

"No, baby, it sure won't be too crowded." Carrie said.

Caitlin kissed her sister. "Welcome to our crowd, little sister."

The three women traded kisses for a few moments.

"Okay, now I have another question," Chloe said.

Her mother and sister looked at her expectantly.

"I want to make love to you now, Mom. I mean I want to lick your pussy and all ... but," Chloe paused, not knowing how her next question would go over. "Uh, Mom, have you ever been 'fisted'?"

Carrie looked at Chloe blankly, then at Caitlin. Caitlin started to speak, but then Carrie said: "Fisted, like ... you mean like actually having a, uh, hand, or fist in my pussy?"

Chloe nodded, holding her breath.

"I think I've heard of that. But, really? I mean do women really do that?" Carrie asked.

"Yes they do," Caitlin answered.

"And you know about this, how?" Carrie asked curiously.

"Odette, Mom. She showed me how. Well, actually, did it to me. And I must say, it was pretty amazing." Caitlin said.

"Who's Odette?" Chloe asked.

"My college roommate last year—and maybe next year, too," Caitlin said. "She's a lesbian, like you. She's the one that first seduced me then taught me how great making love to a woman—or being made love to by a woman—can be."

"Oh. And she fisted you?" Chloe asked.

Carrie was curious and didn't say anything.

"Well, actually, she convinced me to do it to her. At first I thought it was pretty bizarre, but I did it ... and licked her clitoris, too, and she really got off on it. So, eventually... . Well, actually, that night, I let her do it to me."

"Mom," Caitlin said, "it's like nothing you've ever felt before. I had one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had. You feel so full and, and ... well, I don't know how to really explain it. But it's great.

"But wait? Chloe, if you've never had a lover, how do you know about fisting?"

"Well, duh! There is the internet. I mean, I've gone to lesbian sites exclusively so, of course, I've seen it. And, then, uh, you know, I tried it on myself."

"On yourself?" Carrie asked with just a bit of concern in her voice.

"Wait! Wait!" Caitlin interrupted. "You can't have done that."

"What? Why not? What are you talking about." Chloe ask.

"Well it's against the law. No one under the age of eighteen can have sex. I assume that even includes self-sex. Hell, I don't even think you can think about having sex. I know I didn't, until I turned eighteen, that is."

Chloe gave her sister a look, cut her eyes to her mother, who was silently chuckling, cut her eyes back to her sister. She waited a couple of beats. "Today is my birthday, right? I'm eighteen today. I woke up at one minute after midnight and had this really strong and amazing urge to fist myself. So I did. And I was eighteen when I did it so I guess I'm safe, eh?"

"Oh. Well, yeah. That makes it all right then." Caitlin said.

When they had all stopped laughing Chloe continued. "So yeah, Mom, didn't you wonder why I didn't have a hymen when you fingered me?"

"Oh my! I didn't even think of that." Carrie answered.

"Yeah, well," Chloe continued, "any woman can fist herself. It's just a bit awkward, you know, getting in the right position and all."

"So, um, how was it?" her mother asked.

Chloe smiled. "It was good, Mom. I rubbed my clit with one hand and carefully slid the other one in my vagina, kind of moving it in and out as best I could, and I got off. Although, I think it might be better if someone else had their hand in my pussy and were licking my clit."

"Well cool, Chloe," Caitlin said. "I can do that for you ... and then you can do if for me."

"Were you going to bring this, this fisting thing up to me?" Carrie asked Caitlin.

"Yeah, eventually. But we have only made love a few times. I thought I would wait a bit, you know? So, Mom," Caitlin said, "I guess you've never been fisted?"

"No, I haven't. I mean, it has just never occurred to me." Carrie turned to Chloe. "So you want to, um, do this to me, fist me?"

"And lick your clit at the same time, Mom. I think you'll really like it. I really do. So, what do you say?"

Carrie laughed at Chloe's enthusiasm, then turned to her oldest daughter. "Well Caitlin, you've done it. Do you think it's something I should do?"

Caitlin leaned over to put her arms around her mother's neck. She kissed her sweetly on the lips. "Yeah, Mom. I think you should let Chloe do it. I think you're really going to like it."

Carrie had her doubts, but shrugged and said, "Okay then."

Chloe grinned and kissed her mother on the mouth softly then gently bit her right ear. "You'll see, Mom," Chloe whispered sexily in Carrie's ear. "You'll like it. I'm sure."

Her daughter's warm breath and quiet words in her ear gave Carrie goose bumps all up and down her right side. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Do you have any sexual lubricant, Mom?" Caitlin asked.

"If you don't," Chloe said, "I've got some in my room."

Carrie gave her youngest daughter a look, then smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Yes. Caity, in the night stand drawer on your side of the bed."

Caitlin retrieved a small plastic bottle of sexual lubricant from the drawer and handed it to Chloe.

Meanwhile Chloe jumped off the bed and went into the master bathroom. She quickly came out with a couple of hand towels. "Lie down, Mom," Chloe said, after she got back on the bed.

Carrie got herself positioned on the bed and spread her legs, propping herself up on her elbows to watch what her daughter was going to do to her. She had a slight I-don't-believe-this-is-happening feeling and a bit of an excited thrill in her stomach.

Chloe uncapped the bottle of lubricant and carefully poured some of the thick liquid out over the top of her mother's pussy.

At first, it felt cold to Carrie, but that sensation went away quickly as her daughter rubbed the lube all around the outside of her vagina, then between her vaginal lips. The massage that Chloe was giving her pussy felt good. Then Carrie watched as Chloe pour out a lot more of the liquid and began getting her hand, front and back, from top to bottom, slick with it, all the while still rubbing up and down and around and around her pussy. Carrie felt that if her daughter just kept doing that she would be able to come in a little while.

Chloe handed the bottle to her sister then looked up and grinned at her mother. "Are you ready, Mom?"

"I, I guess so," Carrie said.

Chloe slid two fingers into her mother's well-lubed pussy and began fucking them in and out for a couple of minutes while she leaned forward to kiss her mother on the mouth several times.

"Mmmm," was Carrie's response to her daughter's slick fingers sliding in and out of her equally slick pussy.

Carrie watched as Chloe pulled her hand back then slid three fingers in and fucked her pussy with them for a bit. Then it was four fingers and Carrie was liking the feeling as now her daughter's fingers were beginning to stretch her vaginal sphincter muscle nicely. It was beginning to feel really good. She wonder just how it would feel when Chloe started using her thumb as well.

Chloe was taking her time, not trying to hurry, and now, instead of kissing her mother, she used the fingertips of her other hand to lightly circle her mother's clit, just brushing it from time to time.

After a while, Chloe pulled her hand back and folded her thumb inside her fingers which she bunched together tightly and began to gently, but firmly, thrust her fingers and hand into her mother's vagina.

"Oh, oh!" was Carries response. Now her vaginal opening was really beginning to be stretched. She could feel her daughter's knuckles pressing against the tension of her sphincter muscle as she attempted to push her whole hand into her mother's pussy. It didn't hurt, exactly. It was a stretchy-achy feeling, but now Carrie wanted more.

Chloe pulled her hand back, then pushed it forward again. This time she kept up a firm pressure and slowly, slowly she pushed the bulk of her hand through her mother's resisting sphincter muscles and full into her vagina, curling her fingers a bit as her hand entered deep into her mother's sex.

Carrie gasped and swallowed. That last push was on the threshold of painful. She looked down and could only see her daughter's arm. Her hand, up to the wrist was now in her pussy.

"Oh my God!" Carrie exclaimed. "You actually did it. You've got your hand all the way in my pussy."

Chloe smiled at her mother. "Yep. So, how do you like it?"

"I like it. Like Caitlin said, I feel so full. And when you pushed through and were stretching me open ... that was amazing. A little painful, but it also felt good. I've never had anything as big as your hand enter me before.

"Yeah, well, you had a couple of things much bigger come out of your pussy, Mom," Caitlin said.

"What?"

"Giving birth to me and Chloe, Mom. Remember?"

Carrie laughed. "How could I ever forget. And yeah, much, much bigger."

"Ahh, ooo!" What are you doing, Chloe. I feel it inside me."

"I'm just squeezing and relaxing my fist. You like?"

Carrie was breathing heavily now. "Oh, yeah. I like."

Chloe squeezed the hand inside her mother's pussy into a fist, then relaxed it. She repeated this several times.

"Oh, baby, that feels good," Carrie said. And then she came. She squeaked out a little cry and her body convulsed a couple of times and shuddered.

Chloe was surprised and stopped all movement.

"No don't stop. More," her mother demanded.

Caitlin was kneeling beside her mother and sister, watching the whole thing. It excited her to see her sister shoving her hand into their mother's pussy and to realized that their mother had just had an orgasm. She wanted to be fisted, too. For now, however, she was quite happy to watch her little sister fist-fuck their mother.

"Okay," Chloe answer her mother and bent forward to begin licking her mother's clitoris. She felt the lubricant rather than tasted it as it was a neutral flavored type, but that didn't bother her. She was totally turned on to the fact that she was fisting her mother and licking her pussy. She was going to give her mother another orgasm, a wonderful orgasm, she was sure.

As her mouth began to worked on her mother's clit, Chloe began to pump her arm back and forth, pulling her fist part way back through Carrie's vaginal sphincter muscles, stretching them, then reversing direction and pushing her fist deep into her pussy. She couldn't move her hand fast, but what she was doing was enough.

"Oh yes! Oh baby! Oh God that feels good," Carrie said, as well as gasping and sighing and making other unique noises as her daughter's tongue and lips worked magic on her clit and her hand and wrist worked magic on her pussy.

Caitlin realized that she had begun rubbing her own vagina, being so excited at watching her younger sister making love to their mother.

All was quiet for a few minutes except for Carrie's vocalization of the pleasure she was experiencing from what her youngest daughter was doing to her. And then ... .

"Oh! Oh! Oh Yesssss! I'm coming! I'm coming," Carrie cried out.

Chloe kept her mouth working on her mother's clit while continuing to push and pull her fist back and forth in her mother's pussy. She felt her mother's body stiffen as the orgasm she was experiencing pulsed through her and felt her vaginal muscles spasm on her wrist. Chloe slowed down, then stopped altogether, but felt her mother's vagina muscles contract three more times on her wrist. Chloe relaxed her hand and slowly, carefully pulled it out through her mother's strong sphincter muscles.

Caitlin had been getting close to coming, but wasn't quite there yet. She stopped rubbing herself when Chloe pulled her hand out of their mother's pussy.

Carrie was breathing heavily, eyes closed, body feeling like a rag doll. She opened her eyes then smiled. "Oh yeah. That was good. That was good. If women can do that to each other, what do they need men for ... other than to produce babies?"

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers