Remembered Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My point exactly," Chloe responded as she picked up one of the hand towel to wipe off her hand and her mother's pussy.

"Well, as much as I like women, and I do like women, I still love making love to a hard bodied male and his hard cock now and then," Caitlin said.

"To each their own," Chloe said.

But they all three laughed.

"Yeah, that was great," Carrie said. "Come here baby." She held out her arms to Chloe.

They embraced and kissed several times.

"Like I said, that was great, Chloe. And I'm really glad that you introduced me to a new way to have fun, but, like Caity said, I still like a good hard man now and then. Better still, a hard man along with a sweet, soft woman ... the best of both worlds.

Chloe just nodded. She was a lesbian but her mother and sister were bi-sexual. She accepted that.

Caitlin notice how her sister reacted. "So, Chloe, I guess that means you won't want to join Mom and me having sex with Jim."

Chloe's eyes got big. "You and Mom and ... Jim?"

"Yeah, sweetie," Carrie said, "we've already had one ... um, torrid sex session together and ... ."

Caitlin laughed. "Torrid? Yeah, it was all that and more."

"And," Carrie continued, "we hope to have more. Will that bother you, honey?"

"No, of course not. More power to you, I guess. I mean, women turn me on, not men, and I don't see how that works. I mean, liking women and men. And, before you get any ideas, no, I'm not going to lick his cum out of your pussy. Yuck! But I might, you know, just out of curiosity, watch him fuck you guys ... if that's okay with you. And," Chloe paused a long time, thinking. "And I guess I could let him watch us making love, you know. I figure that would probably turn a man on ... watching women licking pussy, right?"

Carrie and Caitlin gave each other a bland look, then broke out grinning.

"Sweetie," Carrie said, "you don't have to join in our fun if you don't want to. And we will give you plenty of advance warning. But, if you're curious, and if you do want to, um, observe, that would be just fine with me and Caity. Right, Caity?"

"Of course," Caitlin answered. "Are you into voyeurism, Chloe?"

"I don't know. I've never watched anyone having sex ... until now, with us. But I guess that, you know, I love you guys and if you like getting fucked by a big hairy man, and that give you pleasure, then sure, I could watch that. It might be interesting."

"Jim's big, darling, but he's not hairy. And, like I said, you don't have to be there when Caitlin and I make love to him."

"No, that's okay, Mom." Really. I mean, I've never actually seen a man fucking a woman. Like I said, it might be interesting.

"But he wouldn't try and, you know, maybe kiss me or, or, well fuck me, would he?" Chloe asked.

"Oh no, Chloe" Carrie answered. "Jim's not like that. He's a true gentleman. He would respect your wishes. He wouldn't even try to touch you unnecessarily. But you're right about one thing. He would love watching the three of us making love."

"Okay. We'll see," Chloe said. "But now," she turned to her sister and grinned. "That was fun doing Mom. Would you like me to fist you now?"

Caitlin raised her eyebrows and grinned. "Why hell yes, baby sister. But then I get to do you."

"Now wait a minute," Carrie said. "I need to learn how to do this too."

"Okay, Mom," Chloe said, "but look." She held out her hands showing off her well manicured but short, rounded fingernails. "You and Caitlin have beautiful long fingernails. So, you'll have to be really careful, you know?"

"Oh yeah," Caitlin said. "Odette kept her fingernails like yours. When I fisted her she told me to be extra special careful so as not to scratch her inside, right?"

"Right," Chloe answered. "And, of course, you'll have to take off your rings, Mom."

Carrie wore two rings on her right hand, her predominate hand, and the one Chloe knew she would be using.

Carrie nodded at Chloe and removed them, setting them down on the bedside stand.

"Okay, Mom," Chloe said. "You do Caitlin and I'll get down between your legs and just lick your pussy, okay?"

"Ooo! Ooo! Orgy time," Caitlin sang out.

Carrie and Chloe laughed and Caitlin joined in.

Within just a few moments the three women had arranged themselves. Carrie was lubing up her oldest daughter's pussy and her own hand, just like Chloe had done with her. As she was getting ready to start inserting fingers into her daughter's pussy, Chloe got on her back and wiggled up between her mother's parted thighs. Carrie lowered her pussy down to her daughter's face and Chloe, partially supporting her mother's weight with her hands on her ass cheeks, began licking her mother's pussy.

"Mmm, yeah," Carrie said, as she leaned forward. Bracing her upper body on one elbow, she slid two fingers into her Caitlin's vagina.

Carrie remembered how slowly and carefully Chloe had been with her. Now she was following the same technique with Caitlin. As she rubbed her thumb around Caitlin's clitoris, two fingers became three, then four, then she folded her thumb in and, basically, made a wedge of her fingers and hand and began to slowly, rhythmically push her hand firmly into her daughter's pussy.

Caitlin was moaning and breathing deeply. She wriggled her hips once or twice and stretched her body in an attempt to help her mother shove her hand inside her body.

The biggest part of Carrie's hand, across the first knuckles, even though bunched and pushed together, were exerting a strong pressure against Caitlin vaginal sphincter. Carrie pulled back then pushed in again, just a bit harder this time.

Caitlin grunted as she pushed out with her vaginal muscles. "Now, Mom, now. Push," she gasped.

Carrie pushed with a little extra force, still trying to be careful, and was amazed to watch her whole hand disappear into her daughter's pussy, up to the wrist ... the wrist that her daughter's sphincter muscle was now encircling so very tightly. Unexpectedly, this excited her sexually. Her whole hand was inside her daughter's body, inside her daughter's beautiful little vagina.

Caitlin had cried out as if in pain when her mother's hand had slipped past her vaginal sphincter and on into her pussy. Carrie had almost hesitated then, but hadn't.

"Baby, did I hurt you?" Carrie asked with concern.

"No, Mom," Caitlin answered. "It just such a tight squeeze and, and, I loved the feeling of it."

Actually, she had felt pain. But she like that part of it, too, because it wasn't too much pain. That's why she told her mother to push when she did. Another couple of minutes of her mother going slow might have allowed her to slid her hand into her pussy without any pain. But Caitlin had discovered that she, sometimes, liked a little, or maybe more than a little pain with her sex. This was something else that Odette had taught her.

During this time, Carrie had been so focused on what she was doing that she barely felt Chloe's mouth and tongue on her pussy. She felt that she just wanted to focus on one thing at a time.

"Chloe, baby," Carrie said, while beginning to fuck her hand back and forth in Caitlin's pussy, "come on up here, please."

Caitlin smiled at her mother and sighed. Her mother's hand in her pussy felt so damned good.

Chloe scooted out from under her mother and, getting to her knees, moved around to face her. "What's the matter, Mom?" she asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Nothing, Chloe. What you were doing felt great. But we have a lot of time for that. This, uh, fisting is new to me and I just want to focus on what I'm doing, okay? I mean, I just don't think I would be doing you any justice, concentrating on this and not that."

Chloe kissed her mother affectionately. "That's okay, Mom. I understand." She grinned and lay down beside her sister. She put her hand to Caitlin face and turned it towards hers. "But it'll be okay if we kiss while Mom fist fucks you, right?"

Caitlin threw an arm around her sister's neck and pulled her in for a big wet one. "You bet, little sister," she said when their lips parted.

Chloe moved and kneeled beside Caitlin, bending down to kiss her mouth several times before moving to caress and kiss her breasts, then to kiss and suck and nibble exclusively on her nipples. With her right hand, she reached down to begin lightly caressing Caitlin's pussy around her clitoris.

"Oooh!" Caitlin's breath came out shakily. The stimulation that her sister was giving her added to the intense stimulation that her mother was giving her.

Carrie, still fascinated that her hand was deep inside her daughter's pussy, was pulling it out until she could see the heel of her hand, stretching part way through Caitlin's sphincter muscles, before pushing it back in again. She couldn't do it fast, but she was doing is as fast as she could and Caitlin was now groaning and moaning and gasping, indicating that she was really getting off on it.

And then she did. "Oh Mommy!" Caitlin cried out, and her body convulsed several times and she grunted and squealed as she came and came hard.

As her daughter's body began to relax, Carrie was surprised to find that she, herself, was sweating, her nipples were fully erect, and her pussy was wet. She felt so intimately connected with her daughter that she was close to an orgasm herself. She relaxed her hand and carefully, slowly pulled it out of Caitlin's vagina. She picked up a hand towel and wiped her hand then Caitlin's well lubed genitals.

Caitlin levered herself up on her elbows, then sat up. "Wow! She said with a big grin on her face. Then she reached for her mother and pulled her down on top of her as she fell back onto the bed. She kissed her mother passionately for a long time. Her heart still beating hard and breathing deeply through her nose.

Finally, Carrie pushed herself back up. "I guess that means you liked it, eh?"

Caitlin laughed. "Oh yeah, Mom. That was excellent. Thank you so much."

"Well, dear, you're quite welcome."

Carrie was pleased with herself at being able to give her daughters wonderful sexual pleasure. She was also pleased that all three of them, without guilt, could be lovers and give each other wonderful sexual pleasure. Before Spring Break she never could have imagined being in this situation. Now, she couldn't imagine life without her daughters and her being sexually intimate.

"Okay, Chloe," Caitlin said, "my turn to do you."

Chloe was excited about how this day was turning out, and the fact that, now, her big sister was going to fist her. She grinned and laid herself back on the bed as Caitlin began to lube up her hand and her sister's pussy. She didn't have any rings to take off.

Carrie snuggled up next to her youngest daughter. She gently bit the top of Chloe's ear. "Baby, I was so excited fisting Caitlin that I almost came when she did. It was just so amazing. I don't know how else to describe it. Thank you for teaching me something new, sweetie."

Her mother's warm, whispering, loving voice in her ear make Chloe shiver with joy and excitement.

"I love you, Mom," Chloe said as she turned to face her mother.

Carrie looked her daughter in the eyes, smiling and nodding. "And I love you too, Chloe," she said.

The two women kissed—mother and daughter kissing—sweetly, affectionately, loving the feeling of the pressure and movement of their lips and their tongues, loving each other and loving the fact that they were now lovers.

Meanwhile, Caitlin had finished lubing up her hand and her sister's vagina. She began to rub her hand all around Chloe's pussy, spreading the thick, slick liquid all around.

Chloe pulled her lips from her mother's. Then she gave her two small kisses before turning her attention to Caitlin.

Carrie got up on her knees and shifted her body then sat back on her heels so she could carefully watch Caitlin inserting her hand into Chloe's vagina.

Caitlin began finger-fucking her sister with one finger. She moved it in and out for a bit then she pressed up, down, and to either side of Chloe's vaginal entrance before inserting two more fingers. She fucked her sister with three fingers for a while, pressing them in as deeply as she could.

"Oooh, yes, Caitlin. That feels good." Chloe said.

Caitlin pulled the three fingers out and bunched them together with the fourth one then slid then all into her sister's pussy slowly—in and out, in and out—until she was able to shove them up to her thumb. She pulled her hand back and added her thumb to the bunched fingers.

Chloe had her eyes shut, concentrating on the incredible feeling of what her sister was doing to her. She was breathing deeply and, ever so often, encouraging her sister with a "Yes," or "Uh-huh."

Caitlin was totally engrossed in what she was doing and sexually excited as well. Even though she had done this with her college roommate, she was totally blown away that she was now about to fist-fuck her sister ... with their mother watching!

Caitlin pressed her bunched up hand firmly against the pressure of Chloe's sphincter muscles. She kept up a steady pressure now and slowly, slowly watched as her hand disappeared into her sister's pussy up to the wrist.

"Oh! Oh! Yes! Oh God yes!" Chloe said between inhaling and exhaling deep breaths.

As her hand entered her sister's vagina it automatically closed into a loose fist. Now she clenched her hand into a tight fist and began slowly fucking it back and forth.

Chloe, breathing faster now, almost a panting, reached down to grab her sister's forearm. She helped Caitlin to fuck her pussy.

"Yes! Yes! That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me with your fist, Caitlin!"

Encouraged, Caitlin shifted her body and put more force into what she was doing. She partly straightened out her fingers and pulled back until she was spreading her sister's vaginal opening to the point where her hand was almost coming out before shoving it back in.

"Oh God yes!" Chloe screamed as she released her sister's arm and flung herself back on the bed, arms outspread from her body.

Carrie was totally fascinated with watching her oldest daughter fist-fucking her youngest daughter ... totally fascinated and more than a little turned on. When Chloe moved her arm Carrie leaned down and placed her mouth over her daughter's clitoris and began to suck on it and lick it with the tip of her tongue.

Chloe gave out a great cry and heave her body up as her mother's mouth put the finishing touches on the great orgasm that had been building up in her loins.

Carrie kept her mouth glued to her daughter's heaving hips. Caitlin stopped fucking her fist in and out of her sister's pussy, but didn't try to pull it out.

Then, as Chloe's orgasm subsided, Carrie raised her body up and looked at Caitlin, who was grinning at her. Caitlin slowly pulled her hand out of Chloe's vagina. Chloe gasped and her body shuddered slightly as the thickest part of her sister's hand pulled out through her vaginal opening.

Caitlin took in a deep breath and let it out. "Wow! I like doing that," she said.

Chloe propped herself up on her elbows. "You've got that right. God I love sex!"

Carrie and Caitlin laughed.

"That goes for us, too," Carrie said.

"Yep," Caitlin agreed.

Caitlin grabbed one of the hand towels and did the honors of wiping up as much of the lubricant as possible then threw herself down beside her sister. Their mother was already on the other side.

"We're just three very horny women" Carrie continued. "And now, that we have each other, now, that we're all lovers, I see a long and very pleasurable summer ahead of us."

"Well, Mom," Chloe said, "now that we're lovers, and since it is incest, and since this incest aspect intrigues me and, I have to admit, really excites me—making love to my beautiful, sexy mother ... and sister, too ... ," she said as she turned to kiss Caitlin briefly. "Well, I'd kind of like to keep a good thing going. So why don't I forget about going upstate to college and go to the State U, here in River City? That way I could live at home and we could sleep together every night. Well, except for when Jim stayed over. And we could make sweet beautiful love whenever we wanted. Sooo, what'd ya think?"

Chloe gave her mother a big smile and batted her eyebrows at her, which made Carrie laugh.

Before Carrie could answer Chloe went on. "I mean, there's no real advantage to me going upstate. I can get all the classes I want here. I was just going up there to be with Caitlin."

Carrie opened her mouth to say something, but Caitlin spoke first.

"And, I could transfer down here, too. I mean, I really just went up there for the experience of getting away from home. To be, you know, like on my own. But you know what? I like the experience we're having down here too much to want to be away from it for long stretches of time. Okay, Mom?"

Carrie laid back on the bed. "Here Caitlin, move over to my right side." Chloe was already on her left. She slid her arm under her youngest daughter's shoulder's, and then she did the same with Caitlin when she was in position. She hugged both of her daughter's tightly.

"I love you both so much. And this, this, umm? What should I call it? Double incestuous affair? It's taken me by surprise. When you and I first made love, back on Spring Break, Caitlin, it brought back desires that I had suppressed, remembered desires of making love to a woman. I guess I suppressed them because of your dad, the asshole."

Both girls, when they were very young, had witnessed their father's violent, jealous rages that put their mother in the hospital twice. After that, she divorced him, although it took a little convincing from Carrie's two cousins, both career Marines, to convince him to not only leave Carrie alone, but to leave town. He never did keep in contact with his girls. They were girls, not the boys he thought he deserved.

"I told him about my bisexual affair in college and he was upset. I believe the fact that I was able to have a pleasurable sexual experience in which he was not involved, somehow threatened his concept of manhood.

"In any case, I tried for years to be the perfect wife, according to his ways, and just pushed down the memories of my bisexuality. Then, after he was gone, I got busy with supporting two young kids and making a career for myself ... for us.

"But now, now that Caitlin surprised me and seduced me ... ."

"Oh ha!" Caitlin said. She looked over at her sister. "She had this crazy look of lust in her eyes that day and damned near jump me, naked, in the bathroom."

"Oh ha, yourself!" Carrie said. "You stood there, all coy and sexy and your nipples got hard while your eyes devoured me. I was wearing a special outfit I bought for Jim," Carrie told Chloe.

Chloe was laughing. "Doesn't matter, who jumped who. You did. And here we are."

"You're so right, darling," Carrie said. She took in a deep breath and let it out.

"Anyway, getting back to the subject. I would dearly love both of you going to school here, living with me, sleeping with me, and having wonderful sex together like we're doing now."

"Then it's settled," Caitlin said. "That's the plan. That's what we are going to do."

The three women squealed and hugged each other and kissed.

"And, Chloe," Carrie said, "and you too, Caitlin, Jim told me last week that they want him to move to the head office in Atlanta, clear across the county. He wanted me to go with him. Actually, he proposed."

Both girls looked at their mother with sober faces. But then they both smiled, remembering what their mother had just told them about them living with her.

"That's right, girls, I turned him down. It's a big promotion for him, but I'm not interesting moving to Atlanta and I'm not interested in getting married, even to Jim. I shall miss him. But, hey, with the two of you here, I'm sure I won't miss him much."