Remembered Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,065 Followers

"Well damn!" Caitlin said. "I was hoping the both of us could enjoy him some more."

"He's not leaving right away, Caity," Carrie said. "I'm sure we'll get that opportunity."

Chloe sat up suddenly. "Okay, now it's time for me to lick your pussy, Mom. I really just want to concentrate on that and that alone."

"Oh yeah, baby," Carrie said with a big grin. "Please do. But first ... ." Carrie got off the bed. "I'll be right back." She went into her bathroom and gave her genitals a quick rinse to get rid of all the lubricant. Soon she was back on the bed and in position.

Chloe got between her mother's legs and lowered her body to the bed and adjusted herself until her mouth was right over her mother's vagina.

Even though Chloe had fisted her mother earlier and had licked and sucked on her clitoris at that time, this was pure mouth and tongue to pussy. As a lesbian, and as a daughter, she was excited and happy to being doing this to her mother, who was now her lover. She wanted to give her as much pleasure as she could, anyway she could, but especially with her mouth. She had dreamed of doing this to a woman for a long time. Now she was really doing it and was excitedly looking forward to the experience.

"Mmm!" Was all Carrie said as her youngest daughter began an oral exploration of her vagina. It felt really good, as all good pussy-licking did. The fact that it was Chloe doing it, like when Caitlin did it, made it extra special.

Carrie laid back on the bed. "Come here, Caitlin," she said, "I want to lick your pussy while Chloe's licking mine.

Caitlin grinned and straddled her mother's face. She placed her hands on the headboard and lowered her pussy to her mother's waiting mouth.

"Ahhh!" She sighed as her mother began licking and sucking on her sex. Then, suddenly, she lifted up and swung her leg around.

"What?" Carrie asked.

Chloe stopped mid-lick of her mother's pussy to see what was going on.

"Position change, Mom," Caitlin said. She re-straddled her mother's face and she was now facing towards Chloe, who had resumed kissing and munching on her mother's vagina.

Caitlin lowered her pussy to her mother's mouth again, then lowered her body down until she gently bumped heads with her sister.

"Mind if I join you licking Mom's pussy," she said with a grin.

Chloe kissed her sister on the lips. "Be my guest," she said, grinning back.

The two girls began a dual-action pussy licking on their mother. Carrie was loving it, the feeling of two tongues touching her most sensitive sexual flesh, two sets of lips sucking at her, two sets of teeth gently biting and nibbling on her labia and clitoris. At the same time she was seriously involved in giving Caitlin as much oral pleasure as she could.

For several moments there was only the sound of heavy breathing and wet licking, slurping sounds.

Almost as if they had choreographed it, Caitlin reached under her mother's ass cheek to finger her anus, which was now wet from Chloe's saliva and their mother's copious pussy juice leaking down from her pussy. At the same time, Chloe slipped two fingers into Carrie's pussy and began finger-fucking her. Caitlin rubbed her finger around and around her mother's asshole getting it wet, then she gently inserted it two knuckles deep into her mother's ass and began finger-fucking that orifice.

"Oh my!" was Carrie's surprised but pleased response. She gave up on licking Caitlin's pussy in order to feel the amazing amount of sensation she was receiving from her two daughter's fingering her in both holes and licking her pussy.

"Oh God! Oh! Oh! Yesssss!" Carrie cried out through clenched teeth several minutes later as the building sexual tension burst over her in a tremendous flood of pleasure. She grunted and panted and her body convulsed several times until the waves of delight slowly receded, leaving her limp but ecstatically happy with the love—and lust—she felt for her two daughters.

Caitlin and Chloe positioned themselves on either side of their mother. They took turns kissing her with long affectionate kisses, and each other, too.

"Oh girls," Carrie said, "what the both of you just did to me was fantastic. We're going to have to take turns double-teaming each other, I'm telling you."

"Woo, woo! Double-teaming! I like that," Caitlin said.

"We're so glad you liked it, Mom. And we love you so much," Chloe said.

"Yes, Mom, we do love you so very much," Caitlin said.

Carrie kissed each daughter sweetly. "And I love you both, too, with all my heart."

"And sometimes with your mouth," Chloe said.

They all laughed at that.

"Yeah," Caitlin said, "lust and love and family. This is great. But, guys, all this sex has made me ravenous. Let's get up and get something to eat."

The rest of the summer, while perhaps not as intense as their first sexual encounters, was full of many nights and not a few days of great sex. They all made love together several times a week and they all slept together in Carrie's' big bed.

Jim got to enjoy Carrie and Caitlin, with Chloe watching, twice before he was transferred. Jim was missed by Carrie and Caitlin, but not too much. And after Chloe came home one night with a very large, realistic looking dildo, they made do with that for a nice big cock fucking them. Actually, they did really quite well with that, along with licking each other's pussies. Carrie and Caitlin even got Chloe to try it and, lo and behold, she liked it ... a lot. But, she said, she still wasn't interesting in trying a man. No, no, not at all.

But that was okay with her mother and her sister. They were having such a great time with just all female sex that they didn't even go looking for a man. And so, for several years, all three women enjoyed much love, much lust, a whole hell of a lot of sex, and life in general.

The End

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,065 Followers