Remembering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are there doctors to help?"

"You've got me. I have been corresponding with a woman overseas that claims to have had her leg amputated. She sent me a list of doctors. So far, I've seen a few, all without luck. Hell, I've even offered my body to them." Erica laughs. "Oh they looked alright. None touched." She laughs again this time while playing with her hair. "Thought guys would do anything for some pussy." She shakes her head and sits back up.

Joanne twists on the cushion leaving one foot under the other thigh as she faces Erica. "When I was in therapy before my surgery, I ... ah, um, heard about a person that not only needed to be a woman, but wanted her leg amputated. I was told it was about all she could talk about."

"Did she ever have it off?"

"Yup ... 'least that's the story."

"Why didn't you mention this that day when we saw the woman with one leg?"

"I didn't know how important it was to you ... and I didn't want to have to explain things, you know, about my gender therapy and surgery."

Erica speaks quickly and excitedly. "Tell me how to find her. Do you know how I can contact her?"

"I'm sure I wrote about it in my journal ... you keep a journal? I can't promise anything, but I'll try to find a way to contact her. She used to live on the east side of town ... never met her, but I think I can find someone that knew her.

Erica clasps both hands over her chest and gasps. "Oh God, that would be wonderful."

"Hey, anything for my best friend."

Joanne leans closer, her lips hovering over Erica's lips. Warm breaths cross soft skin. Small distances begin to vanish. Tongues slide though wet lips. The kiss lingers as faces tilt for better access.

-

"Erica? This is Jade. Joanne told you about me."

"The amputee?"

"Yeah, that one." The laugh fills Erica's ear for a moment. "I understand we share something there." She giggles. "We should meet and talk."

"Name a time. Now?" Now it is time for Erica to chuckle.

The dial tone replaces Jade's voice and Erica rushes to bring new order to the chaos of the living room. "Fifteen minutes," she pants throwing pillows into the corner of the couch.

-

Jade crutches though the living room into the kitchen behind Erica. "Can I get you a drink? Maybe some wine?" Erica asks Jade. She stops and looks at Jade. "Ah-h," she drawls.

"What? Snot hanging out of my nose?" She giggles and wipes at her face.

"No, no. I saw you downtown ... coming out of the bank. Wow. Now I wish I'd followed you and introduced myself."

"Me too." She giggled again.

"I have some Merlot." Erica pulls the loose cork from the already opened bottle. "Damn, you look nice." She stands and lets her eyes gaze from head to toe and back. "I wish I could look so nice. Bet you drive the guys wild." She looks at the long slim right leg hanging from the short skirt of the tall willowy woman. Perfect breasts press against the tight blouse, long brown hair fans over her shoulders.

"Custom bodies you know." Jade clinks her glass of wine against the one Erica holds. "Here's to another amputee."

Erica leans against the counter sipping the wine still looking at Jade. "Really?"

"If it is what you want."

"Oh yeah, it is. I'm just amazed at how beautiful you are."

"Just 'cause I was a guy to begin with?"

"Well ... uh-huh. You're the second I've known. I didn't know about Joanne until the other night. I would have never guessed."

"Some are luckier than others. Not everyone is passable and they deal with that in their own ways."

"Tell me about your amputation."

"I guess it is similar to your story, something I felt was wrong all my life. Eventually I found someone and now all is great." She drags the hem of the skirt upwards until it is closer to her waist. A black thong covers her barely. The stump is short and moves about then hangs still.

"How?"

"Oh darlin', these days there are several doctors in the world quite willing to do whatever you want."

"In this country?"

"No ... that's what airplanes are for." She laughs and finishes the glass of wine. She pours more and adds to Erica's glass. Erica's eyes remain fixed on the stump. "Go ahead, touch it."

"It's the first I've been around."

Jade raises the stump. "I want you to enjoy it. You'll have your own before long and you'll play with it all the time. I do." Erica presses a finger gently against the soft end. "You won't hurt me," Jade says as takes the hand and presses and rubbing the flat of the palm over the stump. "Isn't it heavenly?" She removes her hand leaving Erica's hand alone.

Erica nods as her hand begins to knead it like dough. "Did you pick the length?"

"Yes. Darling that feels nice, only one thing that feels better." She laughs.

"Do you have orgasms?"

"Oh baby, do I ever. Have you seen Joanne's pussy?"

"Nah."

Jade begins to push against the waistband. "Wanna see?" She continues to push against the piece of fabric that does little to cover her.

"Strangely, yeah."

"What's strange? Have you ever been with a woman?"

"No, but I feel connected with you in ways I would have never expected. Maybe because you're an amputee ... for the same reasons I need to be." The patch of fabric rests around the ankle and Erica's finger hovers nervously in front of the glistening folds of skin. "It looks real." She smiles and presses her fingertip inside.

"It is real," Jade whispers encouragingly as the fingertip explores.

Erica feels a hand wedge past the top of her jeans. She moans approvingly. Fingers search. Fingers find. Her forehead digs into a shoulder. Her hand presses against tender parts. Her moans mirror other moans. Together they pleasure. Together they enjoy.

Later, Erica holds a scrap of paper as she watches Jade crutch through the night to her car. They wave. They promised to meet again. They probably won't. They both know they won't.

"Good luck in San Francisco," Erica says as the car door closes.

-

Erica stands and shakes the dream away. "Wow," she moans aloud as she reaches for her crutches. Strange dream she thinks to herself knowing she's had one leg for several years. It is a recurring dream. She crutches past the writing desk, past the open journal, to the bathroom. Pausing in front of the large mirror over the counter with two sinks, she poses then rests the crutches against the wall. Leaning into the shower, she lets the water warm. Again, she stands and watches her reflection. Her hand cups her stump and moves it about below her hip.

Robert searches the warm empty space next to him in bed. He moves quietly across the plush carpet watching her fingers enter where he had been. He watches her turn slightly on her single foot. He begins to become firm. He begins to become erect.

"See anything you like?" she teases as her finger casually plays inside. "Looks like you do." She giggles.

"How did I get so lucky?"

"Being married to you is particularly wonderful."

"You're such a vision."

"Yeah, you just like me with one leg."

"Ha ... got that right."

"Well that missing arm is turning me on. Maybe you could drag it over me. Give me a moment and I'll be right back." She takes a long sultry look before closing the door.

He returns to the bed holding the stump of his left arm that ends several inches above where the elbow used to be. He gives the prosthetic arm ending in a metal hook a slight kick as he sits.

Erica crutches slowly from the bathroom watching him fondle his stump. "Didn't think I'd ever have my leg off...." She leans the crutches against the wall. "I sure never thought I'd find someone like you. Someone that wanted to be an amputee." She pushes her hand across his stomach and curls her fingers around his cock. "Hmmm," she hums. "What can we do with this?"

"Well-l-l," drawls with a smile. "Maybe you can sweet talk me into putting my hook around a part of you."

"Darling, you say the nicest things. Do you have it in front of the air conditioner? Nothing like a cold hook against a nipple or farther south." She giggles. Her lips kiss downwards. Her hand still holds his hot swollen flesh. "You like this, don't you?" A few more kisses, each lower. Her lips press near her fingers still wrapped around his cock. It rubs across her cheek as her face moves, teases, makes him want. She listens to him groan, beg. She tastes the tip, the smooth gland. She glares at him. "Watch!" He would anyway. He is. It enters her mouth. It makes a small pop. Her tongue licks. She relaxes to accept more. He groans again. Her lips tighten, drag back towards the end, slide downwards. His hand plays with her hair. She looks at his stump lying out from his body. She feels the large head at the top of her throat. She gags a little. He launches. He begins to pour forth. She swallows. Her fingers circle the shaft, stroking, empting him. She swallows more. She strokes. He finishes.

Erica moves her hips teasing his face. Her wetness covers the pussy lips. Her aroma fills the air. She fells his tongue begging, demanding to be inside. She teases more slowly inching closer. His arm stump coaxes her hip. She loves the pressure of the partial arm, the rounded end. She moans. "You want me ... don't you? Beg me." Her voice is low and soft. She gives in. She moans again this time because he parts her pussy lips wide with the broad width of his tongue. "Ah-h," she reassures pressing, wiggling, her cunt against his mouth. "Ah-h," she moans again. "Hold my stump." She pauses and does not feel his hand. "My stump!" She yells begging for his touch. His tongue flicks her clit. His hand cups her stump. "Yeah!" she screams and wiggles against his chin. "Oh-h, almost." She finishes and falls onto the wrinkled sheets.

She awakes. He is gone. From the wrinkled sheets of the bed, Erica listens to the front door close before Robert walks to the car. He will be back soon. His aroma still fills her nostrils. Her fingers feel his cum between her thighs. She dabs the fingertip at her lips. She purrs and does it again. "Darling," she whispers aloud.

Her breasts sway with each hop to the writing desk. It is a sensation she loves. She sits and flips the pages of the journal, one from the past. A thick page stops the flipping. The page with the yellowed note from Jade faces her. Her fingers drag across each line as she reads remembering that evening. A finger of the other hand enters her pussy. Another joins the first. They slop though the wetness. She thinks about that night. She pumps her hand. She thinks more. She grows wetter. She lays her face against the note. She kisses it. The orgasm begins. She finishes. She sits up still in that evening. Her eyes open.

Robert Morgan has the information. He is looking for you and has the money. I think you will make a wonderful pair. Best of luck. Jade.

12