Remembering Becky Ch. 03

Story Info
after dinner comes dessert.
6.1k words
4.67
24.3k
3

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic response to the first two chapters of Remembering Becky.

Becky and David's date continues .....

*

I stepped aside as Becky came back into my apartment with her overnight bag. The initial shock of Becky's suggestion about spending the night was wearing off and was being replaced by a whole spectrum of emotions.

Excitement was definitely one of them, along with nervousness. A whole lot of nervousness. Becky was what I dreamed about, wished for and hoped for. Now that she was here, I was scared. It had been three years since I had been with a woman. In retrospect I was lucky that Becky had sprung this on me at the end of the evening, as I had little time to really freak out.

I went back into the kitchen and made myself a drink and when I turned around Becky had joined me. She put her hand on my shoulder and suggested I make her one also. My hands were shaking as I handed her the cocktail.

Becky had taken off her shoes and had also removed the jacket of her pant suit, exposing those incredible arms in the sleeveless blouse. Her nipples were trying to explode through the fabric of the bra and the blouse, and I was trying not to look, and failing miserably.

Becky was standing next to me at the kitchen counter, her hand slowly stroking my arm. My heart was beating at a scary rate and my cock was starting to throb. I tried to casually reposition it so it was not so noticable through my khaki slacks.

"So Dave, are you surprised at how pushy I am?" Becky cooed softly into my ear.

"Uh, surprised... a little I guess, but very happy" I managed to respond. "I thought that when you flew out the door last Friday night I had screwed up. Uh, why did you leave like that anyway?"

"Well, I like to be in control of situations as much as possible, and I was losing it there" Becky answered. "Look, I had to find out about you, and I thought that would be a good way. Sort of a test."

"A test? I don't understand."

"Look Dave, when you said you liked the way I looked, well I didn't know whether you were saying that just to get in my pants or not. Talk is cheap. There aren't many women around these days that don't own a razor."

My mind now raced through the meaning of that statement as Becky continued.

"I've been humiliated before by people I thought I could trust, and I've been made fun of and been hurt. I'm not going to let that happen again if I can avoid it. So I decided to let you see me the way I really am."

I stood listening as Becky continued.

"When you went into the bathroom I decided to find out whether you were serious or not, so I took off my sweater in your bedroom. I didn't know whether you were going to laugh at me and make jokes or what, because you do have a caustic sense of humor. When you came in and checked me out, I was checking you out too"

"I guess I passed" I said tentatively.

"Well, I am here Dave" Becky said smiling. "When you sat next to me on the bed and started running your fingers through my armpit hair, I totally loved the look on your face. You were so... I don't know what you were. What were you anyway Dave?"

"Ummm, I was going out of my mind so I don't remember. I wasn't expecting anything like seeing you laying there like that so I just reacted" I admitted.

"You sure did" Becky said while putting her hand on my shoulder and squeezing. "I thought I had experienced everything, but when you started kissing and nibbling under my arm and licking all around... I couldn't believe it. I never knew I was so sensitive around there. No one had even done anything remotely like that to me before."

"Really?" I asked somewhat surprised. "I can't imagine how anyone could avoid something so wild and erotic looking."

"Well thank you for that too Dave" Becky stated happily while leaning over and kissing my cheek. "So anyway that's why I had to leave. If I didn't leave I would have had an orgasm any minute. I needed time to think about everything, and also wanted to give you time to reconsider."

I shook my head in amazement at that.

"Do you want to know what I did later that night David, when I went to bed?" Becky asked while looking into my eyes and blushing ever so slightly.

I smiled and leaned forward awaiting her answer.

"I got myself off" Becky said, her face now a crimson red. "I played with myself under the covers while I thought about you licking my armpit hair, and the way it made me feel. That was so amazing I can't even begin to describe it!" Becky gushed excitedly.

I was blushing too but I was getting so horny hearing this I was going crazy.

"See, you thought you were strange! Wow am I embarrassed now!" Becky exclaimed while nuzzling against me. "How weird it is finding out you have another erogenous zone at my age!"

The heat she was radiating was incredible, and I felt like I was going to come myself just by listening to Becky tell me these intimate details.

"Don't be embarrassed Becky" I said while holding her tightly. "I'll bet you were still in the parking lot out there while I was jerking myself off, for the first of many times that weekend I might add. Since you liked the armpit affection so much I'll do it again sometime."

"I'd be upset if you didn't" Becky said curtly while suddenly stepping back and giving me a devilish grin. "You get yourself off my thinking about me? Ooooh, that gives me goose bumps just thinking about it" giggling adorably like a schoolgirl.

Becky then proceeded to yawn and stretched her arms up, giving me a spectacular view of those breathtaking underarms.

"Time for nighty night Dave?" Becky asked coyly and took my hand, leading me into the bedroom.

**

After we got into the bedroom, I lit a couple of candles on the night tables. I didn't want a whole lot of light, because I had enough body image problems of my own, but wanted to be able to enjoy looking at Becky. There was so much I hadn't seen, and I wanted to take it all in.

I turned around and Becky embraced me, and our lips met for real this time. Her full lips were every bit as great as I had imagined, and my hands slid up and down her back.

Becky stepped back and began unbuttoning my shirt, which I allowed with little resistamce and much interest. She pulled the shirt off my shoulders and ran her hands up and down my chest, pulling the hair on my chest and tweaking my nipples.

"The first time we met I could see you had a hairy chest from the view at the top of your shirt and it drove me wild" Becky said before bending over and sucking my nipple. "I love a guy with a hairy chest, it's been a long time."

I tingled from head to toe as Becky licked and bit each nipple, her hands still busy running up and down my chest, grabbing handfulls of hair and tugging passionately as she did. When Becky straightened up and hugged me again it struck me how close we were in height, and how strange it felt to hug someone like that.

When you're 6'2" you're used to bending over to hug and stooping over to kiss a woman. There was no need for any of that with Becky, as she had to be close to six foot tall. The feeling was different, but wonderful too. Our bodies meshed perfectly as we embraced and Becky was grinding her body into me in a fashion that may not have been lady-like, but was without question very woman-like.

I fumbled with Becky's blouse for a minute before finally managing to get it over her head. She was wearing a very lacy white bra that showcased her freckled clevage, and I made preliminary explorations to try and see whether it was a front opener or not.

Becky's hand slid down from my chest and found the bulge of my cock, squeezing and stroking it through the khaki as I moaned, trying to fight the urge to ejaculate from the probing.

"Ummmm.... this doesn't feel like a little cock to me Dave" Becky whispered huskily into my ear as she squeezed tightly. "Feels really nice...ummm... feels like a real thick one."

To do a backtrack at this point, during one of our lunch-time conversations in the beginning Becky had spoken about some of the guys we had been working overtime with. One of the guys had confided to Becky how well hung he was and Becky happened to mention how stupid she thought he was.

"Well, you won't ever hear me bragging like that Becky," I had said proudly, "because I'm hung like a horse. A sea horse" I admitted grudgingly to Becky's accompanying laughter. I had told her that despite all the anectodal stories of big feet and big hands being indicators of great endowment, I was pitifully average at best in that area. My size 12 shoes and barely six inch cock were evidence that such indicators aren't always accurate.

Now she had a handful of me and was squeezing and stroking like there was no tomorrow, which frankly there wasn't one at this rate. I had to grab her hand in order to stop an impending mess from happening. I tried desperately to form a coherent sentence as I fought back an orgasm that had been welling up for years.

"Becky, I feel stupid, but I have to tell you that it's been a long, long time for me... you know" I stammered nervously. "I've been dreaming of this moment since I met you and I just wanted it... you know warn you... ask you..."

"Spit it out Dave" Becky said with a giggle.

"That's a good choice of words" I muttered helplessly. "What I mean is that I'm so excited I wouldn't last a minute with you right now, and I really wanted our first time to be special" I said with a deflating ego and a dripping dick.

"Oh, that's so sweet Dave" Becky said while kissing me. "Did I get you too excited? Don't worry, our first time will be a special time David. Let me take a load of your mind so we can enjoy the rest of the night."

With that, Becky knelt before me and unbuckled my pants, letting them slide down my legs. I enjoyed the cooler air on my thighs as Becky grabbed the elastic of my underwear and tugged them down quickly. I felt my cock wildly spring up behind the passing elastic and I looked down to see Becky's tongue dancing around the tip of the head of my cock, toying with the strands of semen adorning it.

After a few seconds of that, I felt Becky's lips engulfing the head, and slowly spiraling down the shaft while her hands cupped my buttocks, pulling me ever closer and farther inside her mouth.

I didn't last a minute, of course. Within seconds the actions of Becky's dancing tongue on my shaft and her hands squeezing my ass cheeks with incredible strength, I felt my orgasm rise up from the tips of my toes. I started to pull her head away for some reason, but that was obviously why she was there. She knew it was coming and she didn't shy away from it, she took it in eagerly.

I felt my knees buckle as my cock spurted jets of cum into Becky's mouth and down her throat. With the exception of a brief choking sound Becky kept sucking wildly, coaxing more and more out of me, until I was drained, my cock still spasming but shooting blanks at the end.

Becky slowly pulled her mouth back off my cock slowly, until it sprang out as limp as could be. Becky got up off her knees and hugged me.

"I guess I had room for dessert after all" Becky said grinning and seductively licking her lips. "That was yummy! I hope there's more where that came from."

I kissed Becky with a passion that surprised both of us, my mouth sharing the mess I had created, not minding a bit.

"Let me get these clothes off you so we can have some real fun" I said confidently, all my fears and apprehension evaporating in the knowledge that I was with someone who really cared about me. Maybe almost as much as I cared about her, I hoped.

***

I had figured out that Becky's bra was a front hook number, and I slowly undid the three little hooks. The bra cups lurched forward as it came undone and I pulled the harness off her shoulders. Her breasts were a little smaller than I had imagined, beautiful coconut sized globes that would look quite large on most women's frames, but seemed almost lost on Becky's barrel chest.

Her nipples were the incredible part, enormous dark red puffy aureolas with long thick pegs for nipples that screamed out for affection. Becky's breasts seemed like they would be sensitive, a suspicion confirmed by the the shudder that rippled through her body as my hands cupped them.

Becky's head rolled back on her shoulders as my hands kept busy fondling those incredible tits while I kissed her neck and soulders, even flicking my tongue briefly at the crimson sprout of hair peeking out from under her arm. Plenty of time for that later, I thought.

I pulled her slacks down and helped her step out of them. Becky was wearing lacy white panties and as I directed her over to the bed, I could see her panties were unable to contain what appeared to be a massive bush of pubic hair, as sprays of deep red hair were peeking out from the top elastic in addition to the leg openings.

I got Becky to lay face down on the bed as I rummaged through my night stand, hoping to find... ah yes! There it was. A bottle of vanilla scented body lotion that I had bought a long time ago. The reason for hoping to use it back then never materialized, but now it had a purpose.

I pulled Becky's panties down slowly, enjoying her rich womanly scent as they came off. There she was, naked. All I could think was, what a woman.

She was an amazon, to put it bluntly, and not in an uncomplimentary way either by any stretch of the imagination. Impressively broad shoulders tapering down to a thick but solid waist. No rolls of fat to be found there, just a big beautiful woman.

Her butt was glorious as well, not too big but generous and firm in keeping with the rest of the package. All tapering down to sturdy thighs and delightfully shapely legs. My opinion... well at that point the vote could be registered by my cock, which had come back to life and eagerly bobbed in front of me.

I knelt at the foot of the bed and coaxed some of the lotion onto my hands. I began rubbing Becky's foot slowly yet firmly, seeing no need to be gentle with this woman who I surmised was built to take whatever I could dish out.

"Oooohhhhh!" Becky moaned as my hands worked first her left and then her right foot. "Oh this is so nice...." Becky said faintly, her voice trailing off as my hands began to slide up from her feet to her ankles.

As my hands moved upwards, I discovered that indeed Becky did not shave anywhere, just as advertised. Her calves were covered with a thin coating of hair, light and fine hair almost imperceptable to the touch unless your hands went in the opposite direction.

Initially I'm not sure what I thought, to be perfectly honest. This was a totally new experience for me, being with a woman whose legs were almost as hairy as mine, but as my fingers rubbed and kneaded Becky's calves I began to think back.

I remembered rubbing up against the legs of other women over the years and unless they had just shaved you could feel the coarse stubble when you touched them. A rather unpleasant feeling that was certainly not like this. Becky's legs, as hairy as they were, were so soft and downy to the touch. Not bad at all, I thought. I could get used to this.

My hands had gotten farther up Becky's legs, where a light down graced the backs of her thighs as well. The only sounds I could hear were an occasional moan or delighted gasp from Becky, as my fingers slid over her butt to work on her lower back.

The flickering candles formed a kind of light show on Becky's back as I moved up and straddled her ass while massaging. My cock was nestled in between her butt cheeks, not accidently I might add, and I found the sensation of my cock sliding in that crevice as I worked her upper torso absolutely mind-boggling.

Finally I was at Becky's shoulders, and I went all out there, forcefully kneading and rubbing while she purred beneath me. My fingers occassionally slid down the outsides of her arms, gliding back up through the armpit hair as innocently as I could manage.

Becky was starting to squirm under me and I finally allowed her to roll over while still straddling her. I lifted my left leg which allowed Becky to part her thighs to let me nestle in between. Becky's eyes were a little glazed, her face more than a little flushed and her breathing more than a little rapid as she looked up at me.

Even an awkward and insecure fool such as I could tell what she wanted at this point. She wanted me.

"I was planning on doing your front next..." I said while putting the cap on the lotion and tossing it aside, "but I think I'll wait on that."

I took my cock and started sliding it through Becky's bush, which was incredibly abundant and thick, yet just as soft as the hair on the rest of her body. Finding her opening was no problem at all, as she was as wet as could be imagined.

I slid my prick up and down the length of her dripping opening, enjoying her animated facial contortions as I probed. I wanted to keep rubbing myself around the lips of her pussy and keep stroking her clit with the head of my cock, because it felt so wonderful.

I surrendered to my desires though, and to the pleading look in Becky's eyes, and gently slid my cock into her. As I penetrated her, she moaned almost gutterally in response. I felt her vaginal muscles ripple and contract around my cock, which could not possibly be harder. By the time I had gone in to the hilt, Becky's was whimpering loudly and pawing at my shoulders, trying to pull me down to her.

I was rocking in and out of Becky's pussy as deliberately as I could manage, while she was now almost convulsing under me. She was now clawing at my back, wrapping her legs around my ass and bucking wildly. I was sure she had to be drawing blood but I could not have cared less, so throughly engrossed I was watching Becky go crazy that the pain was pleasurable.

When she came seconds later she was howling loudly, screaming so loud that I thought everybody in the building could hear her. Tough shit, I thought. I had listened to enough from the neighbors through these thin walls to mind.

There's no sound as enjoyable as a woman having an orgasm you helped create, and Becky sounded like a symphony to me. After a bit she quieted down and looked up at me, her expression all glassy eyed and flushed,

I began pumping into her a little faster, a little harder. I wanted to hear her come again. I wanted to hear her scream my name and totally lose it. Becky began to thrust herself back up to me, and the sounds of our flesh colliding filled the room.

I was gaining confidence with every stroke, and when I saw Becky start to get that wild, urgent look in her eyes, I began pounding into her as hard and as fast as I could.

When she came this time she was not quite as loud, but she was writhing under me like she was possessed, contorting and tearing at the sheets while her eyes rolled back in her head. Damn, what a magnificnent view I had of this glorious amazon in all her glory.

As Becky slowly came back to earth, I changed my position to lay over her thigh while thrusting up into Becky at an angle. Since I didn't have to support myself now, this left my hands free to enjoy her breasts. As I tweaked and pinched her swollen nipples, Becky seemed surprised that I hadn't come yet.

"Oh Dave, this is so nice" Becky said while rocking back and forth against me. "Your cock feels so hard inside me... I want to make you come babe."

Within seconds I somehow found myself underneath Becky, who had almost effortlessly managed to spin us around so that she was now on top of me. All that done while keeping us coupled, the dynamics of which I could not figure out then or now.

Now Becky controlled the show, and I laid back and enjoyed her slowly grinding her hips down into me. Becky reached down and took my hands and put them on her breasts. Her hands held mine to her tightly, encouraging me to do the same. Becky soon looked down at me sternly, now biting her lower lip and looking distressed while her grinding increased in both speed and intensity.

12