Remembering Becky Ch. 05

Story Info
Their wild weekend together continues.
5.1k words
4.56
20.7k
3

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for hanging in there so far and especially for the wonderful support and encouragement shown me by so many, both public and private.

*

A picnic? Well, I wasn't planning on anything like that yesterday when this grand adventure started. Then again, there wasn't a whole lot that had occurred that WAS expected. Dreams and expectations are two totally different things. So as Becky turned on the shower, I briefly thought about what we could bring on this picnic.

Seconds later, when I regained my senses, I hopped into the shower with Becky. Needless to say, we ran out of hot water again, but it was a bracing way to start the day.

We managed to put together some semblance of a picnic from what remained in the fridge. I had cooked up plenty of chicken the day before in case something had gone wrong with the initial batch, so we packed a little cooler with that, some chips and assorted goodies from my cupboards, and headed out.

Since Becky had the car and was driving, she was the pilot and took us out to Thatcher Park, located in the Helderberg Mountain area of New York. Not really mountains, but really nice, with abundant hiking trails and picnic grounds. Since it was still late spring, it wasn't crowded and we pretty much had the run of the place.

It was really a beautiful spring day, with sunny cloudless skies and temperatures approaching the mid-seventies. Becky had worn a powder blue jogging suit but after we settled on a picnic table, she asked me if I minded if she took off the suit and got more comfortable.

"Why should I mind?" I asked. "Hopefully you aren't wearing anything underneath."

"Well, almost nothing" Becky giggled and proceeded to take off the outer garments.

She was right, as she was wearing a blue tank top with matching shorts, and quite obviously nothing underneath on top. Becky saw my admiring gaze and smiled.

"Don't worry David" Becky said. "If this place starts getting crowded I'll put it back on. I won't embarrass you. I don't dress like this in public."

"Embarrass me?" I asked incredulously. "Don't you dare put that jogging suit back on for anything. You look incredible."

She did, of course. As I looked at the light red down on her legs glistening in the sunlight, it occurred to me that she wasn't referring to the lack of a bra.

"I'm curious Becky", I asked tentatively. "Does anybody ever make comments when you go swimming at the Y?"

"You mean about my swimming technique Dave?" Becky joked while watching me squirm. "Yes, many ask if I swim competitively."

"You know what I mean Becky" I said with a grin.

"What do you mean David?" Becky insisted. "You should feel free to come out and say what you mean without my dragging things out of you."

"Okay" I said feeling my face flush. "Do people say anything about the hair?"

"Rarely to my face, although occasionally somebody will make a crack behind my back" Becky said. "I wear a swimming suit that covers me from ankle to elbow, so nobody really sees much. I get an occasional look in the shower, but that's about it. I don't shove it in people's faces, and if they see it, they see it because they tried to. Like you did."

"Uh, what made you decide to keep yourself natural?" I asked, my curiosity overcoming my shyness. "Is that something you've always done, you know like a child of the sixties thing?"

"Long story Dave" Becky warned me. I was more than willing to listen and told her so.

"Well, to make it as brief as possible, I was just like the rest of the herd all my life. When I was married I kept myself shorn all the time. My husband... ex-husband was a fanatic about what he called proper grooming. During each summer he had me get bikini waxed every week. You have any idea how painful that was? Maybe things have changed now but back then it was torture."

"I was the dutiful wife and it was worth it to keep him happy. After we had the kids, things started changing. Over the years he started changing, getting more demanding and really moody. He would always put me down in front of other people and make me feel like dirt."

"Anyway, for years he used to have some people from his office over for Monday Night Football. They would drink, play cards and yell at the TV all night. I usually stayed away from the den anyway, and after I got the kids in bed I would go to the bedroom and read until I got tired."

"Over the years the people that came over changed. A lot of the guys that were there in the beginning stopped coming over. The guys that were there originally were decent enough guys, and the ones that replaced them were... let's just say not as nice. Especially this one guy, a grungy black dude called Spyke. "Spyke with a Y and if you give me a try you'll know why" he introduced himself to me as. Funny I still remember that after all these years. Not ha-ha funny, just funny."

"I also remember he stunk, a really sour funky odor, and he would always rub up against me whenever he got the chance and make little comments. I complained to Rick, that's my ex, and told him about it. He passed it off as a joke, and then later would eventually accuse me of trying to lead Spyke on, which was so far from the truth it was laughable."

"One night it was getting really loud in the den and I was afraid that they'd wake the kids, so I went down to try and get them to keep it down. I was wearing flannel pajamas and a robe, not exactly suggestive attire."

"When I asked Rick for them to keep it down a little I could see that they had really gotten buzzed, more so than usual. Rick grabbed me by the arm and started feeling me up in front of these guys. A couple of the guys told Rick to cool it, but I remember that Spyke character egging him on."

"When I pulled away, Rick got pissed off and tried to pull my pajama bottoms down. He started yelling that I ought to be happy that anybody wanted to touch me. "You ought to see how hairy her cunt is!" he yelled at them. "It's like trying to fuck a bear."

"I was crying and trying to get out of the room while keeping my clothes on. I felt my pajamas tear as I finally got away from him. I went up to the bedroom while his friends tried to calm him down. This was the absolute worst thing he had ever done to me."

"I literally cried myself to sleep, which was a big mistake. I should have grabbed the kids and left. It was after midnight when I heard Rick coming to bed. I thought he had a lot of nerve to even come in there at all after the shit he had just pulled, and I was going to tell him that too."

He came over to my side of the bed and at that moment I realized he wasn't alone. Even in the darkness of the bedroom I could tell that fucking Spyke was there, just by the smell. Rick jumped on my shoulders and tried to hold me down. "Just relax Becky, you know you want it, so just shut up and enjoy it" he told me."

"Spyke was trying to get my pajama bottoms off and get his pants off at the same time while my husband tried to hold me down. Even though I was half asleep and pinned down, I told myself that there was no way this was going to happen. I was kicking and punching blindly, flailing away and not caring what I hit."

"Hilariously enough, I remember Rick telling me to keep quiet so I didn't wake the kids. Don't wake the kids while we rape you? Incredible! Lucky they were so wasted I was able to free myself and I managed to scramble off the bed and out the door."

"I made it to the bathroom, locked the door and sat on the floor with my back pressed up to the door. I sat there crying for about four hours, too scared to move. Sometime in between, Rick came to the door and said he was sorry, that Spyke was gone, and we should kiss and make up. Talking baby talk like we had just had an argument over some little thing."

"There was no kissing and making up as far as I was concerned. I went to a lawyer the next morning and filed for divorce. There was no way I could stay with him after that. I loved that man so much and did so even through his treating me like shit. After that though, forget it."

"Rick kept apologizing, trying to get me back and telling me he was going to straighten up. I found out later he had developed a little problem with cocaine. At least that explained where the money went, because we should have been doing a lot better financially than we were. Not surprisingly, his supplier was this Spyke dude he worked with. Maybe he was trying to pay for the stuff by offering me up, I don't know. He said later that he didn't even remember what he had done, he was so fucked up."

"We divorced and that was that. To his credit, Rick did straighten himself up fairly quickly after that and he has been a good father to Kelly and Eric. I doubt he would have changed if I didn't leave."

"As we were going through the divorce, I decided to stop shaving my legs and underarms. It might have been a defense mechanism on my part at first, because I knew that would revolt him and he would never touch me looking like this. After a while, I started feeling more comfortable about myself the way I am, so I just never went back to shaving."

I was stunned into silence, unable to comprehend what possessed this guy to treat Becky like that. I didn't know him, but I hated him with a passion, and I realized how lucky I was to go through a relatively painless divorce in comparison.

"It was at least couple of years before I even considered dating again" Becky continued. "I was so busy with the kids growing up and everything it was all I could do to keep up with that stuff. I finally started seeing a guy I met through a friend.

"Things went okay until we started getting intimate one night. I'll never forget the look on his face when he saw the hair under my arms. That night ended rather abruptly, to say the least. He made up something about having to get up early and that was the last time I saw him."

"Later on he told my friend that he wasn't interested in women that were trying to be men, and if she was a real friend of mine she would teach me how to "shave like a woman is supposed to", so I could find a man."

"The funny thing was that I liked this guy, and if he had just come out and said "Look, the hair really turns me off" or something like that, I would have gotten rid of it. I wasn't on a crusade or anything, at least at that point. So I really didn't have much of a social life until about three years ago, when I met Jerry."

Aha! My enemy has a name. Jerry. This guy she had been seeing for three years, but not so madly in love with that it kept her from staying uncommitted and from seeing me. Jerry, eh?

"Oh, his name is Jerry" I offered as innocently as I could, while studying Becky's face for signs of... who knows what?

"Yes Jerry" Becky said laughing. "I wasn't really looking for a relationship anymore at that point, but let's just say I got swept off my feet."

"But not swept off your feet enough to get married or anything like that" I offered.

'No, like I said David, I don't think I could ever be committed to one person again" Becky said. "After my husband... well I can't ever put all my eggs in one basket again. At least I don't think so."

"Does Jerry... know about me?" I asked.

"Yes" Becky said frankly. "Jerry knows about David, and now David knows about Jerry. That's all you know about each other is your names. Who knows, maybe someday down the road we'll all get together for coffee, dinner or... sex" Becky said mischievously, that delightfully manic gleam in her eyes turning me on as usual.

"Uh, I don't think so" I said cautiously. I don't think I could be in the same bed with another guy. I've got enough insecurity issues as it is."

"Never been in a threesome Dave?"

"Yes, I have been as a matter-of-fact" I admitted. "The same night I lost my virginity I ended up later in the evening with that girl and her roommate."

"Ooooh, that sounds like a story I'd really like to hear" Becky said squirming gleefully on the picnic bench. "Tell me more and don't spare the details. I love smut!"

"Maybe someday" I suggested coyly. "So anyway, this Jerry doesn't mind you seeing me?"

"I didn't say that" Becky said. "I said Jerry knows about you and knows I'm seeing you. That's all Jerry knows and will know. I'm not going to talk about either of you to the other. That wouldn't be fair to any of us."

"Does that mean we will see each other again after today?" I asked.

"Of course, you turd!" Becky said smartly. "I think you're really a great guy."

"Really?" I offered meekly, genuinely a little surprised.

"Yes really, that is if you want to keep seeing me Dave" Becky said. "I enjoy being with you so much. You're incredibly funny and considerate, you made me the most wonderful dinner imaginable, and the sex was absolutely amazing."

With that Becky's hand moved to the prominent bulge that seemed to have been there non-stop for the last two days. Becky rubbed and squeezed my cock through the fabric, causing me to do some squirming of my own.

"Time for our picnic!" Becky announced most cheerfully, and with that her attention went from my cock to the cooler we had brought. This change, of course, elicited a loud groan from me, as I had other ideas.

"Don't worry David," Becky said, I'm not through with you yet!"

**

We enjoyed our makeshift picnic as the afternoon sun washed over us. After eating, we decided to take a walk on one of the many trails that wound through the park. We reached an overlook that afforded an incredible view of the valley below as well as a glimpse of the city skyline thirty miles away.

"Beautiful" Becky said while enjoying the view from the edge of the hill.

"Yes, you are" I offered lamely, and stood behind Becky, looking over her shoulder, lightly kissing her neck through her wavy locks.

Despite the beautiful day, the park was pretty much deserted. We had seen a family passing through earlier, but that was it. This area was totally deserted, so I moved up next to Becky and put my arms around her.

"Uh-oh. Is that an anal probe I feel?" Becky said with mock fear in her voice. "Aliens tend to do that a lot, I've heard."

"Oops sorry" I said, not realizing that my erection was all that noticeable grinding into her butt.

"That wasn't a complaint" Becky said while thrusting her backside into me. "I just was making a comment."

With that my hands slid up and after looking around for company and seeing none, reached up and cupped her magnificent breasts. I squeezed and kneaded the deliciously pliant globes, feeling those enormous nipples come alive under my touch.

My cock had found his way back between her butt cheeks, so firm and so obviously unprotected by anything other than the flimsy shorts she was wearing. Becky sighed and rested her head back against my collarbone, and reached up behind her head to grab my hair, pulling me even tighter to her.

I moved my hands slowly across her breasts, sliding as slowly as possible up her sides and raking my fingers through her furry underarms. As my hands inched through the abundant growth, Becky let out a choking sound, gasping as my fingers continued inching upward, all the way up her freckled arms right up to her elbows before retracing their paths back through her armpits. From her reaction, this was something she enjoyed at least as much as I did.

Becky was writhing and contorting in front of me, and I was looking around for some place to go with her, when we heard voices in the distance. We quickly broke up our embrace and went back to looking at the view.

It was quite a while before the people got around the bend to where we were, since the sound traveled so well in the woods. It was that family again, the parents and two kids who seemed destined to fall over the side of the overlook despite their attempts at restraint.

We exchanged pleasantries and left them to enjoy the view by themselves, although probably not in the same way we had. Becky started giggling when we got out of sight and it was infectious, both of us laughing like hyenas.

"Man, that was close" I said. "Lucky they didn't catch us. That would have been so embarassing."

"You didn't see the way the woman looked at you?" Becky said while choking through her laughter.

I hadn't noticed, trying to pretend I was gazing off into the distance, and I was confused as Becky was almost convulsing with laughter. Finally she pointed to my groin and as she did, collapsed onto the ground as I looked down at what she was referring to.

My shorts had an enormous wet spot in the front, where my raging erection had apparently leaked. Leaked? Erupted was more like it, as the stain covered an area the size of a drink coaster.

I had to admit it was funny, but not nearly as funny as Becky did, as she was turning beet red from hysteria.

"Your choice... which... which would you...you rather have her think?" Becky choked out through her continuing unbridled amusement. "That you needed a... rubber or a diaper?"

That set her off again, as I stood there in all my cum-stained glory, enjoying Becky rolling on the ground. After a couple minutes, she managed to calm down and I helped her to her feet, brushing off the leaves and twigs that clung to her. I paid particular attention to cleaning her special parts, which were many.

"Sorry for the giggle fit Dave" Becky said. "Are you mad?"

When I took her in my arms and kissed her with a passion that left no doubt about my feelings, that answered her question. Becky ground herself into me as she felt my renewed interest grow once again.

"Let's see... it must be around two o'clock" Becky surmised. "I have to be home at six when Rick brings Kelly home. Let's get back to your place, okay?"

***

On the way back to my place, I amused myself with running my hand up Becky's thigh, enjoying the silky feel of the light down that grew on the outsides. After an initial uncertainty, I was starting to like the feel of it, the incredible softness giving her skin a feathery feel. Occasionally my hand would dive down between her thighs and softly rub her womanhood through her fabric, causing her to wiggle in her seat.

"David, you are going to get yours when we get to your place!" Becky admonished me.

"Good, I want mine!" I said gleefully.

"We'll see how you feel about that when I get done with you!" Becky snapped as she pulled into my parking lot.

Inside, Becky went into the bathroom and told me to get naked and lay of the bed. I was most happy to comply, and stripped quickly. I busied myself with waving my erection around until she returned.

"Get your hands off your cock!" Becky commanded upon rejoining me, and I complied obediently.

Becky was still wearing her tank top and shorts, much to my dismay, as she rummaged around her overnight bag and took out what I thought was a lipstick. She went over and grabbed my trusty bathrobe belt from the night before and used to it tie my hands up. Becky pulled my arms over my head, leaving me in much the same condition I had put her in last night, to my delight.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked suggestively.

"Whatever I want to" Becky answered smugly as she stood beside the bed looking down at me.

Becky's hands came up to her breasts, and she fondled them through the tank top as she looked down at me, biting her lower lip coyly. One hand slid down under the elastic of her shorts and rubbed between her legs. I smiled as I was thoroughly enjoying this show.

"Like to watch me Dave?" Becky said while taking her one hand off her breast and reaching down to stroke my nipple. Her other hand continued to slowly work under her shorts. Becky looked down toward my cock, which was hard as a rock.

"Mmmm... looks like your cock is drooling again Dave" Becky said while reaching over to wipe the head of my dripping dick with her finger.

12