Remembering Becky Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I loved Becky's willingness to give everything a try, and did it in such an enthusiastic manner. No matter what I suggested, Becky would tackle it, and with a wonderful attitude besides.

And as far as being able to keep up, let me just say that I was doing my best to keep up, with her that is. Time and time again during our vacation she would show her incredible athleticism and strength during these various adventures, leaving me scrambling to stay with her without making it look like I was having to try. Nothing we had done had been incredibly difficult, but the last few days had not been filled with activities for the dainty, or the more high maintenance type of woman.

We came across the little waterfall, which was flowing a little more than usual due to the rain we had a couple of nights ago. Not Niagara Falls for sure, but a charming little thirty foot waterfall nonetheless.

We backtracked and bushwhacked a bit until we reached a little beach area on the end of the lake, which was deserted as I had expected. The people at the other end of the lake were totally out of sight and mind as I unpacked the pack and handed Becky her bathing suit.

"I don't need that way back here, do I Dave?" Becky asked as she looked around us. "What's the chances of somebody else coming way back here?"

"I don't know Becky" I admitted. "This is a really popular trail, and I came back here so you wouldn't feel uncomfortable in your bathing suit."

"If you can stand to look, I think I'll try it without the suit" Becky said while beginning to disrobe. "The suit's a little funky and damp still, and I love skinny dipping. How 'bout you buddy?" Becky asked as I very tentatively started stripping, while still fully intending to keep my shorts on.

"What if somebody comes along?" I asked. "You wouldn't wear the suit to the swimming area back at camp because your pubes were sticking out. What will you do if you're naked and somebody waltzes by?"

"Give them a look they'll never forget, I guess" Becky said with a wink as she waded into the water. "Ooooh this is nice, and it doesn't get too deep too fast either. Nice sandy bottom too. I gotta give you swimming lessons so you have more confidence, Dave, 'cause you don't know what you're missing."

"Okay, but we'll do the lessons someplace a little more safe and civilized" I said, while I watched Becky walk out about fifty feet before the water got up to her neck. After deciding to join Becky naked, I shed the shorts and waddled out to join her, which elicted applause and whistles from my sweetie.

The water did feel cool and refreshing after the hike, and I stood about chest deep in the water as my dolphin buddy made like Esther Williams. She was a fantastic swimmer, and while I feared what would happen if she ever got a cramp or something way out there, it was breathtaking to watch her glide through the water so effortlessly.

I was so hypnotized watching Becky that when she swam back toward me after a few more minutes and I saw her laughing, I was completely unaware as to why. Becky happily clued me in.

"Guess you were right Dave" Becky said while gesturing with her head. "This is a popular place."

I turned around with great reluctance and saw a couple on the tiny shore where we had left our clothes. Becky waved to them as I prayed they would move on down the trail. When the male half of the couple asked how the water was, I knew my prayers were not going to be answered.

"Water's great and clothing's optional!" Becky yelled to who were obviously going to be our companions. I cringed at Becky's mention of clothing, or lack thereof, although our underwear laying on top of clothes might have given it away as well. I was perfectly happy to stay where I was until they left.

This couple were going to go it without clothes as well, and as they waded out to join us, I took the opportunity to check them out. They seemed to be about ten years our juniors, thirty somethings age-wise, granola munching types by appearance. I was grateful that the guy had a normal sized dong on him as I made the one and only observation in that area I intended to make, before checking out his female companion.

She was an attractive woman with curly black hair, a little on the slight side with a pair of cute banana tits that swayed as they joined us. She had an incredibly big and thick bush on her too, I observed, before it disappeared in the water.

They introduced themselves as Morris and Lisa, who were teachers at SUNY Oneonta, a college about a hundred miles from here. I was surprised at how comfortable Becky was standing there naked in water up to her waist, in strict contrast to my discomfort.

What was turning me on was the way this Morris guy was checking Becky out as she stood there talking mostly to this Lisa. Morris really got a eyeful when Becky reached up and pulled her dripping hair back off her shoulders, exposing those gloriously hairy armpits to the two of them without a trance of self-consciousness. Becky was surprising me once again.

While the sight of Becky's natural glory was not lost on Morris, it was Lisa that was confusing me. She seemed to be as interested in Becky as this Morris was, and that was saying something. It had to be my imagination, or the typical male engaging in fantasy, but she seemed to be really taken by Becky.

Naturally the sight of this little interplay disgusted me so much that I had a raging erection in no time. I was busy trying to watch the two ladies while Morris kept attempting to engage me in conversation. Becky was more than a head taller than Lisa, and my mind raced with thoughts of them together.

The two women went swimming further out in deeper waters, since it was obvious they were far more accomplished swimmers than I was, or Morris either for that matter. That left me with Morris and my erection, which I hoped would abate so I could get back on land for a badly needed drink.

I headed to shore, with Morris still by my side chattering away. I pulled my towel out of the pack and dried my face. Morris was still talking but I noticed that he was paying an inordinate amount of attention to my crotch. While I had been initially happy that I had maintained enough arousal down there to present a decent enough package despite the cool water, his constant gazing was giving me the creeps.

I sat on my shorts and tried to cover myself with the towel as I sun-dried. Becky and Lisa were still out toward the middle of the lake swimming and giggling, and I wanted to risk everything by going out to join them, preferring to take the chance of drowning to having Morris keep trying to gawk at my dick.

"Becky, is she your wife?" Morris asked while standing in the way of my watching the girls frolocking, his limp uncircumsized pecker wiggling as he dried his hair.

"Uh no, we're just together" I managed while looking around him.

"Becky, she's a whole lot of woman" Morris said. "That's not a insult man, don't take that wrong Dave, just the opposite. I mean, I just think she's an amazing looking woman, just incredible looking. You're a lucky man."

"I know" I answered as the two nymphs stopped swimming and began slowly wading to shore, much to my delight and relief. "Lisa's very attractive too."

"Yeah, I agree. I guess we're both lucky. Do you two have an open relationship Dave?" Morris asked. "The reason I ask is that Lisa and I, well... we like to get together with other couples. We're both very open minded sexually."

"Um, no." I stammered. "I'm not, but I can't really speak for Becky."

"Cool" Morris said simply, as we were rejoined by Becky and Lisa.

Lisa took it upon herself to pick leaves and things off Becky's back and thighs, and then finally just taking the towel and drying her back for her. Becky accommodated Lisa by holding her hair up and letting her do a better job, while watching me for my reaction.

I was busy trying to hide my reaction with my crossed legs and cupped hands, as my erection had returned in all its glory. I threatened to lose my load then and there when Lisa suddenly began working the towel under Becky's arms from behind. If a breeze had happened to hit my prick at that moment I would have come for sure.

I began looking through my pack for something, anything to keep my mind busy. When I glanced over I could see that the drying show was not lost on Morris, who had a half a hard-on himself. This whole thing was a really weird combination of excitement and fear, and I was actually happy when we finally all got dressed and headed back to the trailhead.

It was about an hour and a half hike back, and I found Morris and Lisa much more interesting and less threatening dressed, and the walk back from Cascade Lake to the car was very pleasant.

Back in the car we parted company with our acquaintances and headed home, our vacation together now all but over. I drove, and avoided talking about what had happened back at the lake. Becky had only made a brief reference to it herself, but I was pretty sure we would talk about it eventually. I was a lot braver now that we were safely away, but that vision of Becky and Lisa would not leave my mind. I fantasized about the possibilities all the way home, sans Morris that is.

Arriving home around suppertime, we unpacked the camping gear and stashed it in my storage unit. I looked at the pile of grubby clothes and knew what my first job would be tomorrow.

"You don't mind if I stay here tonight, do you Dave?" Becky asked.

"Great!" I said, excited by this unexpected bonus.

"I can't wait another second to take a shower" Becky announced, and I could not have agreed more. While Becky hit the shower, I tossed a frozen pizza in the oven and put stuff away. After Becky came out I showered, and washing away the grime of the vacation felt so good that I didn't mind the lack of hot water at the end.

After eating, Becky and I went to bed, exhausted by a very eventful day but not too tired to talk. Becky wore only panties to bed, and I realized suddenly that I wasn't as tired as I first thought.

"So, what did you think of Morris and Lisa?" Becky asked, while laying on her side facing me, her hand softly rubbing my shoulder.

"Hmmmm, they were very... interesting" I offered.

"Morris certainly seemed interested in you Dave" Becky said smiling.

"Yeah, lucky me, but he was really interested in you also" I informed Becky.

"Not my type," Becky said, "and not your type either, I gather" Becky said with a laugh.

"No, definitely not my type" I told Becky. "He did tell me that they were a very open minded couple and wanted to know if we were too."

"Oh, he asked you too then?" Becky asked with interest.

"Yeah, while you and Lisa were swimming he asked me and I told him I wasn't interested in that sort of thing but he could ask you if he wanted, which apparently he did" I told her.

"You did?" Becky asked sounding somewhat shocked.

"Well, I don't own you or anything" I said.

"That's cool of you" Becky said. "Morris asked me if I wanted to get together with them some time, but I told him I had my hands full enough as it was with you."

"And Jerry" I added.

"I didn't get into all the details Dave" Becky responded. "Besides, like I told you, Morris wasn't my type. Now Lisa..." Becky said with her voice trailing away suggestively.

"Lisa was your type?" I said laughing.

"Oh yeah!" Becky said, and when I looked up I discovered I was the only one laughing.

"Huh?"

"Sure" Becky said while looking at me very strangely. "What's up with you? I am bi-sexual Dave, you know that. Uh... don't you?" Becky added, who was now looking as dazed as I was.

"No... I... I mean, I guess I never thought about it" I stuttered.

"God Dave, you confuse the hell out of me" Becky answered. "Sometimes I think you know everything about me and other times..., I don't know what I think. Does it matter to you that I'm bi?"

"No, I mean no, not in a bad way" I managed to blurt out. "Actually I think it's kind of erotic. If I have to share you with Jerry I might as well share you with Lisa too."

"No, I told her I was committed" Becky said chuckling. "She was my type though, and I could have sworn you were enjoying Lisa drying me off on the shore" Becky added slyly.

"When she rubbed under your arms with that towel I almost lost it completely" I admitted.

"Yeah, she was really interested" Becky said. "It's absolutely amazing that I've gone years with nobody going near them, and now all of a sudden I've got people lining up wanting to run their fingers through my armpit hair."

Becky slid her hand under the sheet and found my throbbing erection, running the tip of her finger over the crown which was oozing precum in response to our conversation.

"Davy likes this little talk we're having" Becky cooed while continuing to stroke me softly.

"Sure am" I admitted. "So tell me all about your type, and all that."

"Well, Lisa has the kind of body that turns me on" Becky said. "I'm guess that I'm attracted to the slender, waif-type girls, and she was a real cutie"

"Really, that's strange," I said, "because Lisa seemed the total opposite of you. You know, like Lisa had small breasts and a short and thin frame."

"Yeah, I guess opposites do attract" Becky offered. "Although she was a hairy lady too, as I'm quite sure you saw."

"Yes, I noticed that" I told Becky. "Lisa had one helluva big bush on her."

"Hair under her arms too" Becky answered.

"You're kidding!" I said in shock. "How the hell did I miss that?"

"I don't know Dave, you must be slipping" Becky said. "Uh-oh. Are you going to cum?" Becky asked, stopping the insistent rubbing that, combined with the conversation had me poised on the brink, I admitted.

"Okay, then just listen" Becky said with mock sterness. "When you guys went back to shore we were talking and I knew she was checking me out. Out of the blue she told me how much she loved the hair under my arms and then she showed me her armpits. She only had a little hair there, so that's probably why you didn't notice."

"Still, I'm embarassed to have missed it" I said scolding myself.

"Anyway, she said she couldn't believe how much hair I had under my arms and how sexy it was" Becky said. "I finally figured out Lisa was interested in me when she then told me she'd like to try and braid my armpits with her tongue."

A groan was all I could manage at this point, as Becky toyed with my nipple while I stayed on my back and fought the urge to cum.

"She was only just flirting with me" Becky said. "I was flirting a little back too, but that was all. Her hands were really busy under the water though. She was groping my boobs out there and feeling me up like crazy."

"Holy shit! Did you grope back?" I grunted out.

"Oh, I'll admit that I squeezed those little titties of Lisa's a couple of times, just to be sociable," Becky said, "but I made it clear to her that I had a man that took really good care of me, don't I Dave?"

"I'm not going to last very long at all Becky" I admitted with dismay, as I started to mount her.

"Just give me ten seconds babe" Becky said, her eyes wide with desire. "I'm ready to come myself" she said while taking her hand from her dripping pussy.

I gave her the ten seconds she desired, and maybe twenty more before I shot what felt like a quart of cum into her in what seemed like a never ending series of blasts.

We fell asleep soon after, putting an incredible end to the best vacation imaginable.

* * * * *

chapter eight brings us close to the end, as winter and holidays arrive.

Thank you to everyone for reading and commenting.

12