Remembering Becky Ch. 08

Story Info
Holiday fun with David and Becky.
3.8k words
4.55
17.4k
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for following along so far.

This chapter deals with a part of Becky and David's relationship which has struck a definite chord with a great number of readers, judging by the incredible number of anonymous comments I have gotten. Thanks for them all, and there's no real need to be shy about what you like either. We're all friends here.

As the story nears its conclusion, Becky and David keep rolling merrily along...

*

The months flew past, and summer soon turned to fall, which became winter in the blink of an eye. In the meantime, my love for Becky kept on growing as did Becky's love for me. At least that's what she said, but there was still Jerry lurking out there somewhere.

As for me, the relationship with Becky had done me nothing but good. I had lost the extra weight I had been carrying around and was looking, if not really good, at least respectable. I had managed to get a car as well. While not a good one by any stretch of the imagination, what a six year old Neon can do for one's self esteem was more than you can imagine. Walk around everywhere you go for a couple of years if you don't understand.

Many times I would sit around the house with the kids during the "Jerry" weekends, or be driving around with them and was tempted to go spy on them just to see what this guy was all about. What he looked like, and what Becky was like when she was with him. I never did though, no matter how many times I wanted to. The sharing was painful at times, but I had to let Becky do this her way. I thought that I had made a lot of progress, and had to just keep plugging away.

Christmas rolled around, and Becky was going to spend the Saturday before Christmas with me. I made it a point to do it up in a major way, and bought a little turkey and the trimmings and made another grand production, much like our first date had been.

Becky arrived at my door wearing a Santa hat. making her look more adorable than ever. This dinner was far less nerve racking than our first one was, but in Becky's words, no less yummy.

After dinner, we sat around my Christmas tree to exchange gifts. My "tree" was actually a little potted evergreen twig about a foot tall, that Becky had given me earlier that week. She insisted that I needed something to make the place more cheerful during the holidays, and as usual, she was right.

We had agreed to exchange modest gifts for the holiday, given our equally modest financial conditions, but I was unable to hold up my end of the deal. I handed Becky the box her present was in, and enjoyed watching her unwrap the box.

Inside the box was a cereal box, and after she opened that she came across a french bread pizza box. On and on it went, to my amusement, as Becky kept opening smaller boxes.

"I hope I get royalities on this idea" Becky chuckled, as she kept opening boxes. This was a tribute to the candy she had given me at work in our beginnings, when I had to go through similar hoops for a hershey kiss.

"You've taught me everything I know" I assured her as I watched her near the end.

When she got to the last box and opened it up, the look in her eyes was well worth the payments I would be making for the next year. Becky held the diamond heart necklace up and watched it twinkle and sparkle. I know that it sounds like one of those corny commercials, except if you were there.

I helped Becky put it on and watched her face light up as she looked at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. I think her eyes were welling up with emotion, but I couldn't be sure because I had something in my eye at the time myself.

"It's beautiful" Becky managed finally, looking at me looking at us in the mirror. "You cheated on the agreement."

"Guilty" I said. "If you want, we can go to the store tomorrow and exchange it for something else. like a ring maybe? Tomorrow or any other day you want Becky."

Becky smiled as she admired the necklace. "I'll enjoy this for now David, this is enough for me to handle for now. It's been so long since I've been given anything so... "

Becky's voice trailed away as she became too choked up to speak, but I understood what she meant. Becky understood what I meant as well. That was as much of a proposal that I could manage at this point, but it was out there, which was all I cared about.

We managed to go back to the living room eventually so I could open my gift. My present was in a shirt box, but was heavy.

"I feel cheesy only giving you this now" Becky said.

"You were a woman of your word my dear" I told Becky. "I, on the other hand, have no problem reneging on my word if it results in making you happy. I live for that incredible smile of yours."

Becky responded in character with a goofy grin while contorting her face in the most gruesome way possible while I unwrapped the present.

On top was a big curly tie. Well, a tie that had Curly of the Three Stooges on it from top to bottom. It looked positively hilarious as I tried it on. Although I rarely wore ties to work, I pledged that I would wear it on the first day back after the holiday.

"A tie like this will provide the dignity that a person in my position deserves" I offered while strking as dignified a pose that one could manage while wearing a t-shirt with a Curly tie.

"Think anybody at work knows about us?" Becky asked. This was a question that I had often posed to myself over the last eight months.

While we rarely crossed paths on the job, we still shared the occassional lunch in the cafeteria. And while we tried to keep it professional at all times, much more for Becky's sake than mine, I'm sure that some people were aware something was going on. As Becky often told me, I could never make it as a poker player with my inablity to hide my feelings.

One of my co-workers, a friend of mine, did know. As for the others, most probably did not care, at least that's what I hoped. As long as the upper management did what they were best at, which was staying clueless, all would be fine, I assured Becky.

Back to my present we went, and underneath the tie was a book, which I opened with glee.

"I didn't see this in your bookcase" Becky said. "Are you familiar with it?"

"Familiar with 'The Joy of Sex'?" I asked. "I have been for almost a year now."

"I mean the book, you turd" Becky admonished.

"Yes I am familiar" I told her. "I used to have this in my previous life but I lost custody of it when we divorced, and up until you came along I didn't need it. I'm trying to imagine what she could be doing with it now but I'm drawing a blank. Probably a door stop or a plant holder"

"I figured you would have had this book," Becky said, "given the drawings of the woman."

Actually I had forgotten about the drawings of the woman depicted in the many illustrations throughout the book, which presented the female in all of her natural glory. In fact, the author had extolled the virtues of women leaving their body hair unshorn every chance he got in the volume.

"Ah yes" I exclaimed. "I remember now. I remember giving the book to my ex and showing her the pictures, and can still recall the revulsion in her eyes as she recoiled in shock."

"Well, Dr. Comfort has a lot of interesting information in here" Becky assured me. "I look forward to using this book extensively, and experimenting every chance we get. Some of these positions look verrrry interesting, Davy me boy" Becky purred.

I cannot imagine a gift that I would have rather received more. A book about sex from the most beautiful woman on earth who wants to try out every position described? Life is very good indeed.

"Well, I hope I'm up to it" I said.

"You always are" Becky assured me while she climbed all over me. I tried meekly to hold her off but hey, as you know by now the lady is no cream puff, and I'm not embarrassed to say that I was soon at her mercy.

**

Later that evening we were in bed reading, when I discovered a new way to get aroused, which was reading 'The Joy of Sex' with Becky. We took turns reading and were doing well until we began bogging down when we hit the cassolette section, when we decided to get naked. I turned up the heat in the room as the winter winds howled outside, providing sound effects as well as what had to be near zero temperatures.

"Cassolette!" Becky announced.

"Ah, the natural perfume of a woman's scent" I exclaimed, while proceeding to explore each area as Becky read.

"Dr. Comfort says that women have the keener sense of smell, but men respond to smell more as an attractant" Becky informed me, while I inhaled the exotic aroma eminating from her crimson pubes.

"Mmmmm... can't talk... too busy responding" I mumbled while my nose slid up and down the moist opening of her womanhood, feeling Becky shudder as I glided up and down as slowly as I could.

"He says that many women shave their armpit hair, but... uh-oh" Becky said, as I took my cue and began slowly moving back up her body.

"If you'd rather I didn't... " I offered, but since Becky lifted her right arm and put her hand behind her head, while holding the sizable book as best she could with her left, I got my answer. So with that I continued my way upward, nibbling my way up her treasure trail.

"Where was I...? Becky asked herself. "Okay, he says that many women shave their armpit hair, well no kidding doc, mainly because they are conditioned by the idea that hairlessness is sexy. Right on doc! He says that opinions are divided on that and says fashion dictates that armpits should be bare, but in his opinion, ah-ha, shaving is simply ignorant vandalism. Hear that buddy? There you go Dav... arrgh..."

Becky lost her place again as my tongue began gliding through the fine, slightly scented hair, kissing softly amd enjoying Becky beginning to writhe under my oral caresses.

"I agree with the good doctor" I said before continuing my leisurely journey through Becky's delightfully furry underarm, while Becky struggled to hold the book and continue reading. I began taking hair between my lips and pulling upward before diving back in and nibbling some more.

I heard the book softly tumble off the side of the bed as my lips traveled up the inside of her arm to her bicep, before reversing field and retracing my path back through the lush forest. By now, Becky's head was deep into the pillow while the rest of her upper body was starting to arch into the air, almost levitating off the bed. Her eyes were bulging and she was making gurgling noises as she teetered seemingly on the brink of orgasm.

I continued my teasing oral assualt on Becky's astonishingly sensitive underarm while holding her violated limb down over her head with my hand. My other hand ran slowly over her breasts, plucking at the impossibly swollen nipples, before heading down on its way toward her mons pubis. I was hoping to be able to provide the manual impetus needed to mercifully push Becky over the edge.

Becky grabbed my wandering hand savagely by the wrist, stopping me in my tracks. That was obviously not wanted, I quickly surmised. She wanted to cum without that.

She did moments later after I continued my tongue lashing, her body ultimately convulsing in a series of wild thrashings and screams that were probably almost as pleasurable to me to view as they were to Becky herself. As her body gradually calmed down, I put my head on her still heaving bosom and listened to her heart pound away. It was a few minutes before Becky was able to speak.

"I knew you could make me come without touching the old grotto" Becky gasped while running her hand through my hair. "I thought I could have come the first time you did that without help that time too, remember that?"

"Vaguely" I recalled, knowing I was fully capable of being able to recall every moment I had ever touched her anywhere, anytime.

"You haven't ventured in these parts in a long time" Becky said. "I thought maybe you had lost interest in the area."

"No way" I responded. "It's just that you have so many fun areas to play with that I want to make sure I give them all some attention. I love your underarms, but I'm not obsessed with them anymore than I am with the rest of you."

"Well, I owe it all to you" Becky said. "I had no idea that I was that so turned on by that. Maybe there's a chapter in here on women who can come when their guy licks their armpits" Becky suggested while reaching for the book.

"By the by, did you achieve your pinnacle of penile passion that time Dave?" Becky asked while looking for the place in the book we had left off at. "I remember you lost it that other time."

"Not that time Beck" I told her, while shifting off the little stain I had created during that episode. "I dribbled but didn't shoot."

"Well we have to take care of that!" Becky announced. "Ah-ha! Here we are!"

**

"Never heard of it!" Becky announced, as she struggled for the right pronouncation. "Axillary intercourse? That sounds like it would be right up your alley Dave."

"Oh, you wouldn't want to do that" I told Becky sternly. "You might be offended by that kind of thing, because it sounds really kinky" I said.

"Yeah you're right, let's see what else the doc had up his sleeve here" Becky said while flipping the pages ahead.

"Of course, if you insist..., " I said, "I wouldn't want you to feel bad, Becky, and if it would make you happy I guess we could try it."

Becky put the book aside and began to position herself at an angle across my lower half facing me, trying to get my cock in line with her underarm. My cock started to come alive at the thought of this new experience. Becky took my half-hard member in her hand and wiggled it.

"Hmmm, he doesn't look like he wants to go in there. He's probably scared of going into the forest alone, poor fella" Becky said sadly, before lifting her arm and rubbing my cock head slowly and gently through the lush spray of silky hair.

"Oh my!" Becky exclaimed as my cock stiffened immediately at the incredible sight before me, and I turned away before I lost it before we even began.

"Can't look" I grunted, shielding my eyes with my arm.

"Too bad Dave, that's why I picked this position" Becky said, as I felt my cock become enveloped by her warm moist armpit. "The doc has some kind of position described where you just stick it under my arm while you're kneeling beside me. Can't look at each other that way, can we Dave, and that's half the fun."

I looked at the ceiling and felt the pressure of Becky's arm squeezing my prick. The feeling? To be honest, it was a little disappointing. I had expected more and was not feeling the sensations I had expected.

"How's this feel Dave? Becky asked.

"Good" I said. "How is it for you?"

"It's not as good as your tongue, but it'll do" Becky said.

Becky continued to slide up and down on me, and I was getting ready to tell her to save her energy, because there was no way I would be able to cum at this rate.

I lifted my upper torso by getting up on my elbows. When I looked down, well, let's just say everything changed a whole lot, and for the better.

I looked down as my cock head slid in and out of Becky's armpit, while she smiled and looked up at me. Watching this was a different thing all together. The brilliant black cherry colored hair peeking out from under her clenched arm was an exhilarating sight in itself, and feeling the hair caressing the helmet of my dick as it rhymically exploded in and out was incredibly exciting. I could feel the hair envelop and caress the sensitive head of my cock so much more intensely while watching it happen.

"Oh man, that is so beautiful" I said in awe of what was going on. Becky was smiling as she pumped away while looking down at the cock popping out.

"He's dripping a little bit Dave honey" Becky said. "I think he likes it. I wonder if the hair makes it feel better?" Becky wondered aloud while dabbing with her tongue at the precum on the tip of my cock when it would emerge.

"Don't know" I said fitfully, not wanting to cum and trying to make this last as long as I could.

"I kind of like the way your cock appears out of all the hair and then disappears again" Becky said. "Boy Dave, I am really one hairy chick, aren't I? I've got more hair under my arms than you do."

"Argh... it's beautiful to me Becky."

"Maybe I should shave this spring Dave? Becky asked. "What do you think babe?"

"Don't care" I said, while still watching and enjoying, but in control for the time being. "I love you regardless. But if you decide to shave, do me a favor."

"What's that Dave, do you want to watch, you kinky devil? Want to watch me shave my armpits?" Becky asked in a husky voice and for the first time I noticed that Becky had raised her right leg by putting her foot on the bed. Becky's free hand was busy working around her pussy as she spoke.

"No, I want to do it myself" I told her. "I want to be the one to shave those hairy armpits of yours, Becky. How would you like that? That way I could see right away what it's like to lick them and fuck them when they're smooth. Maybe your underarms would be more sensitive smooth, think about that. That's scary. Maybe you'd have an orgasm when I shaved them too. I could rub the shaving gel in nice and slow, and take my time gliding the razor through all that hair..."

"Mrgh... Dave..., I... oh... arrrgh..." was all that Becky managed to get out before she came, and I enjoyed watching her get herself off as her fingers danced inside of her. Becky finally looked up at me with a dazed expression, her eyes glazed while she shook her head.

"Oh Dave, sometimes I think you could make me orgasm just by talking" Becky said with a chuckle while resuming the massaging of my cock under her arm. "C'mon babe, I want to watch you come. I want to watch that big fat cock of yours explode all over both of us."

Becky began rocking up and down on my member in earnest, and I felt the beginning of a great orgasm building rapidly.

"DAVE!" Becky practically screamed. "Please keep your eyes open! Don't close your eyes when you come like you usually do! Watch yourself cum!"

I forced myself to keep my eyes open as Becky demanded, not even realizing before this that I probably did usually close my eyes. This time when I began to come, I clearly saw the first thick jet of milky white seed spurt out of my cock toward me, landing on my stomach and chest.

As the next few blasts erupted from my cock, Becky reached around with her free hand and grabbed the base of the shaft, and began rubbing the crown of my member through the hair under her arm. I felt like I had stuck my foot in a light socket as a bizarre and intense feeling seemed to race up my body like an electric shock.

I watched in disbelief as another blast of cum erupted from somewhere beyond my comprehension. Sperm seemed to be spraying all over the place, drenching her armpit and landing all over the side of Becky's face and hair as she cackled madly, obviously in as much shock as I was over all this.

The cum stopped but I felt my cock continue to spasm as the feelings of orgasm continued non-stop. I remember screaming at Becky to stop as it was becoming almost painful, finally resorting to grabbing Becky's hand and pressing it down with mine until the seizures stopped.

I went into the fetal position and held myself, almost scared at the intensity of what I had just experienced, until finally just laughing uncontrollably as Becky hugged me.

"What the hell was that all about?" Becky said between nervous giggles.

"I have no idea" I admitted. "I never felt anything like that before. That was way beyond description."

"I thought you were having some kind of an out of body experience or something" Becky confessed while pausing to wipe the semen dripping down her cheek.

"I can't believe I stopped you Becky and I wish now I hadn't," I said, "but I was actually getting scared there for a minute. I couldn't catch my breath and it felt so good it almost hurt. In fact my balls are still tingling... they have a slight hollow and aching feeling to them now."

12