Remembering Brit

Story Info
Shai has a fling.
2.9k words
4
4.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyShai
ShyShai
1 Followers

Pretending that nothing happened between them wasn't difficult. Shai woke up the following morning thinking maybe she had imagined the night before. After all, she had been drinking and fantasizing all day yesterday. Shai and Brit had parted ways giggling and proud of themselves for not getting caught by anyone. When Shai was safely in her tent, she landed on the sleeping bag and passed out.

The following morning she could hear many of the kids running around the camp ground and she could hear people making coffee just outside the tent. She was still trying to figure out what the night before was, what it would mean, was it real? Then reality set in as she heard his voice.

Shai quickly dressed in her suit and shorts, noticing it was torn at the top, half exposing her breast.

"Well shit." She said out loud to herself.

"Uh, what happened?" Her friend Rachel had been right next to her and was waking up. Shai hadn't even noticed.

"Honestly, I'm still trying to remember, but I think I was dreaming." Shai said in half a giggle.

"Rough night huh? I don't even remember going to bed." Rachel said putting the pillow over her face. "I'm not ready to face the world yet. Will you bring me coffee in an hour?"

"Sure, if I can get that far myself." Shai said still messing with her suit trying to make sure her dirty pillows didn't fall out of the top of it.

Once secured in place, Shai braved going outside to face reality. Once she was standing in the sun outside of the tent, she noticed many packing up to leave already. That sounded like so much work, and she remembered she had decided to find the coffee that she could smell.

As she was walking towards where the aroma was coming from, she noticed Brit, standing with his friend Nathan and the coffee. No shirt on and different board shorts then the day before, they appeared to be hanging a little lower today, showing more off of the lower half of his abs, just so incredibly sexy. She started remembering the way he had felt inside her, every touch still making her skin turn hot.

She could feel her face grow red and hoped that her tan would just make her look slightly sunburned. She looked from his gorgeous body to his face. He was looking right at her with his handsome mischief grin, causing her knees to weaken.

He held out a cup of coffee for her one she was close enough and she took it smiling but not looking at him anymore.

"You look like you've had a long and rough night Shai. This should help." He said with a teasing tone.

Shai looked up at him and with her cool tone said, "You can say that. I wouldn't mind a repeat though. It was worth it." then winked at him.

"Is that so?" He said as his cheeks turned red and his head tilted down as the smile grew on his face.

Shai and Brit were all the sudden very aware of all the people around. Some of them were listening to the two of them very carefully and the rest were moving along talking about their fishing trip.

She looked up at Brit, "I am going to go to the gazebo and drink my coffee with my book. I'll see you all later." She had to skim the people so that it didn't look like it was just directed at Brit.

"Enjoy yourself." Brit said as his smile faded.

He turned around to put his coffee cup down on the table behind him and that's when she saw them. Scratch marks, claw marks, red and long. They started at the top of his back and went down to right above his ass.

"Oh my God Brit! What happened to you?" Nathan said sounding confused and curious.

"What?" Brit said looking down at the front of him, then to his knees. They weren't as green as they looked in the dark but still slightly there.

"Your back dude. It's all scratched up!" He said trying to get him to turn around again to get a better look.

"I don't know. I wrestled a porcupine?" He said giggling trying not to look at Shai.

Shai had been frozen as she witnessed this between the two friends. No shame or embarrassment crossed her mind, but pure pride about what she had done. She decided that was her Que to leave before someone could see it written all over her face, or worse, if Brit had seen the delight in her gazes at him.

Turning and picking up her book that was sitting on the table next to them Shai left as fast as she could. As she walked to the gazebo, she had to pass the middle of the field where they had slept together. Her pussy started to pulse as she started remembering the details more vividly. How he felt inside her, his big hands all over her body, his muscles moving under his soft tan skin.

She had to look away and try to shake images out of her head. She could feel herself getting excited, her pussy tightening and getting wet as she walked, sending urges throughout her body.

When she got to the gazebo, her head was spinning and was trying to control her breathing. She sat down on the top of the table under the cover and put her feet on the bench that wrapped around the table. She looked out to the water, still trying to get herself under control. She set her coffee next to her and picked up her book.

Reading the top of the page to the bottom three times before she realized she couldn't take her mind off Brit. No recollection of what the page had said. Shai put the book down and took a deep breath. She couldn't take it anymore. Her body was screaming at her to take care of the excitement building.

Bringing up her hand to her breast she started to rub outside of the bathing suit. No one was around and the gazebo had a wall behind her that went from the roof to the ground, blocking all the tents views. Without any more hesitation, Shai slid her hand down the top of her suit and started rubbing her hard nipples. Her other hand then reached down inside her shorts, fingers started to rubbing her clit.

Her heart was beating faster and her mouth had parted open to breathe deeper. She licked her lips and bit down on the bottom. She was remembering the way Brits cock had felt as she slid her fingers inside her. Her grip on her breast got stronger. Feeling this pleasure, she started moving her fingers more vigorously inside her.

Moaning and breathing deep, images going through her head.

"Oh Brit. Fuck me!" She said out loud in a whisper.

She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and licked them. She tasted so sweet and she was so wet that she could feel herself dripping. She slid her fingers back inside herself and continued moving them faster and faster.

Closing her eyes and arching her back she lies down on the table and put her feet all the way up on the table.

Her fingers still inside her moving in fast circles, her hips having more freedom to move in little on the table, she started to feel her whole body twitch with the excitement. The pulsing in her body was screaming at her, her fingers were on fire and she started to moan.

"Oh yeah! MMM..Yes!" She whispered, causing her to bite her lower lip so that she doesn't get to loud.

Something landed hard on her mouth. Lips; soft and wet. Her eyes flew open at the surprise. Shock waved through her body. She removed both hands and put them on whom ever it was pushing this person off.

"Brit!? Oh my God. What are you doing?" She asked as if she didn't know.

Trying to hide the embarrassment of just getting caught she just fell silent and still. He had no words, just staring hard with his smile. He brought his lips back down to hers and his hand to her breast. Once again, he had snuck up on her. She didn't even realize he was on the table with her, and he was naked! How long was he there, how much did he see and did he hear her say his name?

All the thoughts left her mind as he started getting more aggressive with his hands. He pulled himself to be completely on top of her. She instantly put one of her hands around his hard cock and gripped it tight, slowly stroking it up and down vigorously causing him to moan on her mouth. The other hand she had on his back, gently rubbing where she had scratched him the night before. He moaned again.

She loved the feeling he gave her when she pleased him. It motivated her to do more for him. She wanted to please him as he had pleased her the night before. She removed her hands from his cock and pushed him off of her until he was standing in front of her. Damn he is sexy!

He stood there with a questioning smile of confusion crossing his face. Shai got up off the table and grabbed him by the arms to guide him to the spot she was just laying down on. She gently pushed him onto the table, his legs dangling off while sitting up. She sat down in front of him on the bench. Keeping her eyes on his while taking his dick in her hand and placing the other on his chest. Not breaking eye contact, she lowered her mouth to his dick and teasingly licked the tip slowly. His body twitched and he made a noise that sounded like a moan but she wasn't paying attention.

She started slowly putting his cock deeper in her mouth. Her lips completely wrapped around it. This is going to be a little bit of a challenge she thought to herself. She squeezed the base of it tighter trying to mimic her tight pussy. He threw his head back as his fingers curled around the edge of the table.

She opened her throat and managed to slide her mouth over his whole cock. His hand flew up to the back of her hair as he grabbed a handful and held her head there for a second, and then released his grip. She removed his dick from her mouth and took a deep breath, not letting go with her hand nor breaking her eye contact with him. His smile was gone and he had an expression on his face that was intense with desire. He wanted more.

She wrapped her mouth around his dick again and went down all the way, started slowly sucking his dick as she moved up and down on it. She got all the way down to the base of his dick again and with her hand, she grabbed his balls and lifted them up against his dick. While his cock in her mouth, she spread her lips further to massage his balls with her tongue.

"Oh fuck girl." He moaned, his eyes finally breaking contact as he closed them to take in the intense feeling.

Being pleased with herself, Shai released her grip on his cock and removed it out of her mouth and smiled up at him. His eyes flew open at the sudden stop and he saw that she was smiling at him.

"Oh, it's like that huh." He said as a smile grew across his face.

He lunged forward taking him completely off the table in one smooth motion, put his hands on her arms and turned her around. She took this as an opportunity and began rubbing her ass across his hard dick. He pushed her top half forward while holding on to her hips, keeping her ass up against his dick.

Bent over, she felt her shorts drop to the ground as he slid them off her, his cock up against her bare ass, he reached around the front of her and started playing with her clit bending a little so that she could feel his breathing on her neck next to her ear.

"You made me jealous of your hand earlier." He whispered in her ear as his fingers got faster.

Shais mouth dropped open, but the pleasure was so overwhelming that she couldn't say anything. She could only moan. Her body grew tense as his fingers slid inside her. Slow circle motions were all she was focused on. Her moaning getting louder, he reached around and covered her mouth with his other hand.

"Shhhhh, you're going to get us caught, and I am far from done with you." He said into her ear with his "sir" tone.

Shai stopped moaning and bit her lip. He removed both hands and gripped her ass with one as he used his other to guide his cock inside her wet pussy. He let out a soft slow exhale as he felt her tight pussy wrap around his dick. He moved back and forth causing her ass bounce. Using his free hand he grabbed her hands one at a time crossing them behind her pinning them behind her back. The other hand was still on her ass and he started rubbing her cheek.

"You like this?" He took his hand off her ass and slapped it back down harder than the night before.

"Oh, yeah! That's it." Shai said trying not to be loud.

Not breaking rhythm with his cock in her pussy, his slapped her ass again, keeping her hands pinned behind her.

"You like that? You want more?" He said as he slowed his pace.

"Yes please. Don't stop." She said through her bit lips.

His thrusting got harder, you could hear the slaps as his pelvis bounced off her ass. He let go of her hands and placed both hands on each side of her curvy body. His grip was tight and she didn't want him to let go. At this point the pleasure was so intense for her that if he let go, she wasn't sure her legs were going to hold her up.

His hand came down hard on her ass again causing her to yelp in pleasure. This encouraged him further and he slapped her ass again, and again. Every time his hand came down, her whole body would twitch causing her pussy to tighten around his cock.

She couldn't take it anymore; the feeling started in her toes and went all the way through her body as she exploded. She was so grateful that he was supporting her because she would've collapsed under the sensation that went through her body. Her knees grew weak, her breathing mellowed. Brit however, didn't slow down. He knew she just came, this excited him and he started thrusting harder making the pulsing in her pussy stronger.

Shai regained some sort of energy and flew her hair back as she looked straight ahead. Her hair hit her back as if it was an invite. Brit grabbed a handful and pulled. She reached back and stood up a little, placing her hand on his chest as she twisted the top half of her body, while putting the other on her breast to play with her nipple. She wanted to watch him enjoy her, see the expressions on his face. She bit her lip again as she looked at the desire in his face. He hadn't even paused. The slapping grew louder and he thrusted harder, he wanted to cum inside her as she looked at him.

He dug his fingers into her waist as he came. His body started to shudder and she started to claw at the front of them still watching. He closed his eyes to let the sensation take over. His cock started throbbing and they could feel the hot sticky cum starting to drip. Brit regaining his strength as his body started to calm, he realized he needed to loosen his grip. He opened his eyes to her smiling and still looking at him. She was rubbing his chest which caused surges of pleasure to run hot and cold through him.

Quickly she moved her body forward causing him to fall out. She turned around and got down on her knees in front of him. Surprise spread across his face as she took his hard wet cock in her hand and placed her mouth over the tip. She started sucking on it like a Popsicle. Making sure to catch all the drops of cum. She covered it completely with her mouth and rolled her tongue over it.

"Shit woman, what are you doing to me?" He said trying to hold his body still.

Brits whole body was twitching, cum was still dripping out of his dick; he was too sensitive at this point to take this. Every time her mouth got to the tip he would shake, like his knees were threatening to give way. It was so hot though that he didn't want to stop her which took more strength then he had at that moment.

Just when he was about to stop her, Shai did one last stroke with her mouth, swallowed what she had in her mouth, and licked her lips. Smile spreading across her face as he just stared at her in disbelief.

"I never thanked you for the coffee." She said smiling up at him.

All he could do was shake his head and laugh.

ShyShai
ShyShai
1 Followers