Remembering Evan

Story Info
Professional Domme recalls her introduction to domination.
1.5k words
4.17
22.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna go get cleaned up," Cassidy said.

The flushed-faced naked man on the hotel bed murmured a reply. He was exhausted. She turned away, glad to be leaving him, and went into the bathroom stepping gingerly on her left foot. She closed the door and locked it. She lifted her bare left foot onto the side of the bath and spread her toes. The warmth of her client's semen spread slowly across her foot. She sighed as she reached for the shower head and began cleaning it off.

"These guys are all the same," she thought.

Middle-aged businessmen who spend there whole day bossing around and humiliating those under them. On their day off they get a kick out of hiring a young attractive woman to turn the tables on them and take charge. But what had just happened in the room behind her hadn't been true domination/submission. All the client had really wanted was to be told he was a 'bad boy', be made to act like an idiot for a little while, and then to jack off in front of her. When Cassidy had given him permission to touch her foot, he had quickly fumbled with it for a moment and then started slobbering over her ankle. He'd made an effort to move up her leg, which she sternly put a stop to, and then he had begged her to let him masturbate. Knowing it would be over once he did, she told him he could. It didn't take long.

Watching the water run off her foot Cassidy thought it was a shame. She'd always considered her feet to be her best feature. She was an attractive girl: a petite brunette with a beautiful face, but she saw the feet as something special. The outward appearance was so everyday to her. Feet were so rarely revealed (she considered sandals somewhat tasteless). They were a secret treasure, worthy of worship. The worn-out man in the room behind her clearly didn't appreciate this. He had stared up at the lacy white bra she wore while he came on her foot. She dried off her foot and thought of Evan.

Cassidy and Evan had met in freshman year of college. They went on a couple dates and had really connected. Cassidy didn't tell him until much later that she was paying her tuition fees by working as a call girl. A friend and her had joined an agency together and were making good money. At that point Cassidy had never experienced domination. It was just straight sex. She didn't find it unpleasant, but neither did she enjoy it as much as she felt she should. Since the first time she'd had sex Cassidy felt there must be something more to it. Something she was missing. She considered the possibility that she was a lesbian, but after a job on which the client had requested two girls she decided that wasn't the case. Every time the other girl had moved to kiss her, or caressed her breasts she almost burst into laughter. When the guy asked the other girl to finger Cass, she managed to mask the resulting giggles with her best orgasm moans.

The night she asked Evan up to her apartment for the first time she was scared. This was a guy she really liked, but if the sex was the same as it always was... she tried to prepare herself for that disappointment. In the bedroom she sat down next to him on the bed. They was a silence for what seemed to be an eternity to her.

"So," she began, "You wanna get started?"

Idiot!, she thought. She hadn't meant it to sound like that.

"I mean," she went on, then paused. "What do you... like?," she asked.

He smiled and looked her in the eyes, easing her nervousness a little.

"I would like, if I can, to please you," he replied, "Anyway I can."

She was taken aback. She'd been with guys before who had asked her what she wanted. She'd been with guys who paid just to go down on her. This was different. There was a conviction in Evan's words. He was offering himself to her, completely. Or so she thought. She got very excited but didn't know how to respond. Could she ask him to do anything? She looked away, nervously, and found her eyes drawn down to her left foot. Would he?...

"I want you to... worship my foot."

Oh my God! she screamed inside her head. Why hadn't she just said 'feel it' or 'lick it' or 'suck it'? Worship? She expected him to back out of the room and make for the emergency exit. Instead:

"Left or right?" he asked.

She told him the left and squeezed the mattress tightly as he got to his knees before her and carefully removed her shoe. For a moment he just looked at her foot. Then he cupped her arch from beneath with his left hand and ran his right slowly down from ankle to toe. Cassidy didn't remember ever being so aroused. Although she wanted to watch Evan go on, her body was trembling so much she had to lie back on the bed. As he kissed her foot she felt like a goddess. Here was a man who had given himself to her, who was down on his knees before her, submitting to her will. Although the excitement was much more than sexual, it was too much to resist slipping her hand into her already wet panties to move her fingers inside herself. It occurred to her that Evan might get the wrong idea about this so she called out,

"Evan! This is for me alone, not for you. Don't masturbate."

Her voice seemed strange, like it was someone else's.

"Yes... Mistress."

She stopped, despite being on the verge of orgasm. What was going on here?

"Release my foot Evan."

He did. She sat up on the bed and looked down at the man kneeling before her. His head was lowered. He was still gazing at her one bare foot.

"What is it you want Evan?" she asked.

He looked up. It didn't seem like he knew what to say.

"You do this for me, and then I... I don't know, I suck you off or something?" she continued.

"No Mistress," he replied, disturbed.

"Why are you calling me that?"

"I'm sorry, Cass," he went on, "But that's what I want. I want to be... yours. I offer myself to you, completely, and I hope you claim me as your own."

She didn't know how to respond. She didn't know what he was saying.

"Is this what you do," she asked, "with the women you're with?"

"No! Not at all. Other girls... I don't know. It's never felt right for me. When I met you, something woke up in me – I wanted to be with you, but more than that, I wanted to give my will up to you. I don't know where 'mistress' came from. It just felt right."

He looked unsure of what to say next, and then settled into silence. Cassidy looked at him. He was a good-looking guy. Most girls would be glad to jump into bed with him. A part of her wanted to ask him to join her on the bed, where they would undress and have sex. But there was something else to be had here. She didn't understand it and she didn't know whether what she wanted to do and what she should do were one in the same.

"I think you should go."

It was little more than a whisper. She didn't look at Evan as he slowly got up and left the room. A brief moment passed before she heard the outer door open.

"Goodbye Cass," he called.

She didn't reply. The door closed. She sat in silence for several minutes, trying to understand what had just happened. Almost to take her mind off it she lay back on the bed and tried to masturbate. She couldn't. She picked up her phone and thought about calling Evan but decided against it. She wondered if it had really been the first time he'd behaved that way. If it wasn't, what had the other girls done?

Two weeks passed without seeing Evan. Then she heard he'd transferred to another college. She hadn't seen him since. The bills still had to be paid so she kept working as a call girl. One night another girl told her there was more money to be made in 'domming'. She said she'd give it a try. That was two years ago.

A knock on the bathroom door brought her back to the present. She opened it and saw the client, dressed again standing there. He smiled,

"Thanks honey, it was a real blast. Maybe we could set something up for next month?"

She nodded.

"Any kind of discount for regulars?" he joked.

"'fraid not," she replied without changing her expression.

He grunted a farewell and left the room. Cassidy returned to the bedroom and collected her things. She had an appointment across town in an hour. Same type. She stopped by the bed and sat for a moment. Kicking off her left shoe she lay down on her side. With one hand she gently caressed her foot, behind herself. The other hand she slid downwards to her moist vulva. Eyes tightly shut she brought herself to the verge of climax and spoke aloud,

"I claim you as my own."