Remembering Him Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ansleigh
Ansleigh
40 Followers

Her right hand left her side and moved upward, across her body toward her left shoulder, her fingertips finally resting near her left shoulder, touching the end of the welt that was first to be raised upon her skin. Her finger slowly moved along the mark, diagonally downward, across the rise at the top of her left breast, through the gap between her tits, under her right breast, downward toward her right hip.

Her eyes stared her reflection in the mirror, watching her finger trace the line, knowing she would trace every mark he'd left on her body before she moved away from the mirror. She had repeated this ritual countless times in the last four days.

But even as her finger followed his whip, and eyes watched the slow progress downward, she was not seeing herself in the mirror. She was back THERE. With HIM.

Remembering. Again...

She jumped when the phone rang.

Hurried to answer it.

"Hello," her trembling voice said.

"Come to me", said Master. "Now"

And the line went dead.

She smiled, joy in her heart, as she dressed for the last time in this room.

Master had accepted her body as his. Claimed her heart and soul.

She would never return to this place.

She walked to door, stepped outside and saw the waiting car, the door open. She closed the door behind her, took the few steps required to reach the car, sat down and closed the doors.

The locks to the door clicked shut in an instant. She noticed the doors had no handles, making it impossible for her to open them.

She smiled. She didn't want to open them. She was going to her Master. Her destiny. Her future had begun...

Ansleigh
Ansleigh
40 Followers
12