Remembering Mrs. Faulkner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

"Oh yes." She said, as my cock slid deep inside her.

This was a new position for me. I'd fucked Jean doggy style a good few times, but this was the first time I'd taken a woman from behind in any other way and I found it very unlike anything else I had tried. It wasn't hard work, but it wasn't as easy, and it was almost impossible to get a good, hard, deep thrust into my partner, but this was obviously just what she intended. Whether I liked it or not, she was going to get fucked nice and slow as requested.

As it happens, I did like it. The sensations were different, very different. Maybe more concentrated and certainly slower to mature, but when I felt my climax begin to build I could tell that it was going to be a good one. It was too. The position stopped me from just ramming myself into her when I came, and instead I just had to burst inside her and flood her pussy with an almost stationary cock. But don't let me mislead you. Just because it wasn't a wham-bam climax didn't make it less enjoyable. In fact it made it even better than before, because I felt every little spurt blast out of my cock to freedom inside Doreen's pussy with the most incredible satisfaction.

After I'd finished I lay there for a few minutes gasping for breath until my cock softened and slipped wetly from her body to rest on her thigh. Somehow it didn't seem quite right to have my limp cock lying against the top of her leg, and so I rolled away onto my back, still panting from my climax.

Doreen must have been getting close to her own orgasm, or at least still urgently needing to feel a cock inside her, because as soon as I moved away she inched herself around so that she was facing me and presenting Mike with her backside.

"Your turn, Mike." She told him.

I think he had already figured that out, because even as she spoke he was shuffling up to her, his hand holding his cock and pointing it towards its target. Doreen's pussy was full of my spunk now, and so Mike slid into her with no resistance whatever, his belly banging up against her bum cheek and pushing her forward so that she almost rolled on top of me. He couldn't get much speed up, but he'd certainly managed some force.

"Take it easy." She looked over her shoulder at him as he pulled back for another thrust. "I want this nice and slow and easy, not like you're poking the bloody fire."

Having put Mike in his place and made me smile inside, she turned back to me and put her arms around me, pulling me onto my side again, but this time face to face with her.

"Hold me." She said, and I put my arms around her just as I would have done my girlfriend.

It was a strange scenario. There I was, embracing and cuddling a naked woman who was over twice my own age, while my best mate fucked her from behind. If someone had told me I'd be doing anything like that I would have told them not to be so stupid, but do you know what? It felt so damn good.

I held her close, kissing her cheek, nuzzling her ear, all the while feeling her hands stroking my back as her whole body moved alongside me in time with Mike's now slow and sensuous fucking. She spoke into my ear, telling me how good it felt, though I'm still not sure if she meant just Mike's cock or the entire experience, and how glad she was that she'd got drunk that night a week or so before. I must admit, I was getting happier about everything too.

After a while of feeling her body rhythmically rubbing on mine, my cock began to respond once more and seemed automatically to seek out her crotch, rising to press against the top of her thigh. I just hoped it wouldn't become uncomfortable.

Doreen had noticed my returning erection too.

"My God." She whispered, stating the obvious. "You're hard again."

Having my erection pushing against her stomach while Mike was fucking her seemed to get her going even more, because she soon started making those sexy little noises that she'd made before when an orgasm was building, and which I soon discovered she always made.

"I'm gonna cum soon." She whispered to me. "This is so bloody good."

With that she clamped her mouth over mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth, pressing herself up tight against me with her arms clutching at my back as hard as she could. Now I heard her 'I'm cumming' noises being gasped straight into my mouth, at the same time as Mike's breathing got noisy and he began grunting that he was getting close.

As both she and Mike got closer to cumming their movements became less coherent and definitely less restrained, until one particularly heavy thrust from Mike made her gasp loudly and jolt back against him. That, it seemed, was all my cock was waiting for, because it slipped neatly between her legs as if seeking entrance to her already occupied pussy. Doreen's eyes widened as my cock slid along her labia, and Mike stopped dead momentarily as he felt his shaft rub past my intruding penis when he thrust into her.

For a moment I felt mortified. I'd never touched another man's cock in any circumstances, and definitely not with my own while he was having a shag, and I tried desperately to pull it away. But Doreen wouldn't let me. She grabbed hold of my hip and heaved me closer to her, at the same time gasping to Mike not to stop. Mike must have been feeling unbelievably horny, because he started plunging into her as hard as he could, his slippery wet shaft sliding past my own trapped cock as he got hotter and hotter. I'm pretty sure I couldn't have continued if things had been reversed.

It is a weird but highly erotic sensation to hold a woman close as she orgasms from being fucked by a friend, especially when she gasps an appreciative 'oh' as his cream floods into her cunt, and even more especially when you can feel his spunk racing in spurts along his shaft and past your own cock on its way in.

I'd never have believed that I would be in that situation, and I certainly wouldn't have believed that I'd find it enjoyable, but I fucking well did. That day was the first of many sex education lessons that Doreen Faulkner gave us both, together and separately, always more practical than theory, but always telling us how and why we should do things. She was the best teacher anyone could have, and so what if it started as a form of blackmail, frankly my dear, I didn't give a damn.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers