Remembering Tomorrow Afternoon

Story Info
A vision of an afternoon to be well spent.
778 words
3
5.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In from the elements we come dripping with the rain that cut short our walk in the park. The warmth envelops us as we cross the threshold escaping the cool air as day turns to night. I brush a strand of hair from your cheek and we share a smile. I'm met with your rosy cheeks and sparkling eyes and wonder if there could be anything more beautiful on earth than you are at that very moment. A shudder of your shoulders breaks me back into reality. I shut the door locking away the biting wind.

I usher you into the adjoining room. It's dimly lit with the efforts of a dying fire, but warm and receptive. We move to the hearth and while I add two more logs, you lean against the stone fireplace welcoming the heat. The new fuel crackling, I turn my attention back to you.

Your damp blouse clinging to you reveals your feminine shape and I'm smitten. I suggest that you'll more quickly lose the chill once out of the wet clothes. I'm answered with a wry grin as you see through my thinly veiled rue. Caught, I concede to your gaze and decide on a more direct approach. Moving closer, my hand touching your cheek, we kiss. I withdraw, holding your gaze as I gingerly unfasten the buttons to your blouse. My touch tracing down your neck, I follow the subtle impression above your clavicle to your shoulder brushing aside the material. My breath catches as I admire the swell of your breast still hidden in lace. Another kiss, this one more protracted our tongues meeting and dancing. My heart is pounding and the tightening in my groin becomes more apparent.

You move to the thick rug fireside as I remove my shirt. I turn to you in time to see the intricate lace fall to reveal two perfectly rounded breasts. I must have a look of hunger on my face as you smile and stretch in a supine position as if to tease me with your sublime form. The firelight illuminates your lithe figure and dances across your body. I lie down next to you leaning on an elbow drinking in the clarity of your eyes. My hand on your stomach, fingers casting flickering shadows as I first explore your shape.

Your skin is beckoning velvet that I long to taste, no longer chilled, rather flushed and radiant. My lips find yours and a torrid embrace ensues, my hand slides to the small of your lower back willing your body to melt into mine. Your firm chest pressing against mine, the tightness from below has turn harder straining to break free. My lips leave yours to find your neck, my hand rising to cup a breast gently working your nipple between my fingers. Snaking lower, I find your other nipple and tease with teeth and tongue. Your breathing changes, relishing the sensations as I spar with your erect friends. My hands descend and loosen your trousers. My mouth lamenting the departure continues south seeking fertile ground.

I slip your pants over your hips and toss them aside. I chide myself to slow, but I'm throbbing and anxious. Knees up, you smile, spreading your legs to welcome my eager advance. Your scent is intoxicating drawing me to taste of the ambrosia. Light kisses on your swollen labia to entice, gentle licks to tempt and tease. I hear a soft moan escape while I concentrate on your clitoris. Your hips rise slightly as if begging for a firmer touch. I submit and press my mouth to your sex. Your tangy wetness on my chin, I explore you suckling and licking. Your fingers stroke and grip my hair pulling me to you. I glance up past the perfect nipples to the face of ecstasy. You arch your back and your face vanishes behind your exquisite form. I circle your clitoris, urging it out from behind its hood knowing to touch ever so lightly on the peak of your sensitivity. Pressing my bearded chin against you, I continue to the sound of your rising voice. Your shuddering orgasm arrives and as the climax tapers, I retreat to the light kisses.

I am fully engorged, taut, ready. My urges are no longer merely passionate, but brimming with animal desire. I'm sore as I open my jeans to reveal myself. Stroking your inner thigh, I lower to meet you. I feel your soft hand take me and guide me. You murmur something softly and smile. I'm inebriated, falling into your eyes. I slide effortless to fill you, to join you on this night of primal exploration.