Remembering When

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,335 Followers

"Well, I had never been with a woman and had only tried anal sex once, but I admitted that I liked nothing more than the taste and feeling of a mouthful of nice hot cum. I remember them smiling when they heard this. Then they asked me to take off my clothes. I thought that was a bit weird, but I did it, standing in front of them a little nervously. I had never been naked in front of other girls before except in the locker room. This was different. They were really looking at me."

"Then one of them said that she couldn't see my pussy because of all of the hair covering it. Another of the girls said that she thought my red pussy hair was sexy and erotic. Then another girl reminded her that they had their rules. It was so strange, being there, naked, and having them talk about me like I wasn't even there. Then the one I thought of as the leader spoke to me."

"'We have a rule here that all pussies must be completely shaved,' she had explained. Well, I had never considered such a thing at all. Then she asked me if I was still interested in being in the sorority and I said yes. That was when she told me that I'd have to shave my pussy if I wanted to continue. I agreed, thinking that I'd do it when I got home, but they had other ideas."

"One of the girls left the room and returned with a basin of water and a razor and some shaving cream. They wanted me to shave myself right then and there. I didn't mind shaving my pussy, but I was a bit nervous about doing it right there in front of them. I mean, I had never even done it before. They brought their chairs out from behind their table and sat right in front of me to watch as I shaved myself."

"I remember my cheeks were flaming red as I began to shave myself, my legs spread wide apart exposing my pussy to them. Never having done it before, I wasn't exactly sure how to go about it, but did my best. When I thought I had finished, I said so. To my surprise, the leader of the group leaned forward and began to touch my pussy, checking to see if I had done a good job, which I apparently had not."

"The next thing I knew, all four of the girls were touching me, using the razor to get the parts I hadn't done a good enough job on. It was the most amazing experience, as one girl had a couple of fingers plunging in and out of my pussy, while another rubbed my clit. Finally they stopped and one of them suddenly knelt down in front of me and started sucking my pussy."

"Well, I had done that with different boys, but never with a girl. It was incredible. I came and came and came until she finally stopped. I remember looking down at myself and seeing my clit, huge and fat, sticking out from between my pussy lips. It was sexy somehow and I was still very turned on and excited."

"'I think her pussy is smooth enough now,' the girl who had been eating my pussy said as she returned to her seat. The leader of the group then explained that there was only one more thing to do to successfully conclude this portion of the process. Well, my ears really perked up when I heard that word 'successful'. It had been strange, to say the least, but not unpleasant so far. I was eager to continue."

"Then I was told that I had to eat each of their pussies until they came, right then, right there. My mouth was literally hanging open as I stared at them smiling at me, waiting to see how I would react. I was surprised at myself for not immediately saying no. I mean, I had never ever wanted to do anything with another woman. Then I thought about how nice it had been having my pussy eaten by one of them just then, how different it had been from a boy doing it. It had been fantastic, and looking at her sitting there smiling at me, I didn't see her any differently than before, other than realizing that she was far more open than I had realized."

"I suddenly knew that I had made a decision without even making one, just by hesitating. And seeing the smiles on their faces, they knew it, too. 'Where should I start?' I asked, my heart pounding so hard I thought it would burst from my chest."

"I'm Paula,' the one I thought of as the leader said, smiling at me. 'I'm the president of the sorority,' she explained. 'I'm the top level; there's nothing higher. That means that I get my choice of everything first, and I do mean everything. I also have the absolute power to assign duties without consulting anyone. You will never be asked to do anything that would be dangerous or unhealthy, that I promise you, but you are required to do anything and everything asked of you if you want to remain a member of the sorority. Any refusal is tantamount to a resignation from the sorority."

"Also, from this moment forward, all aspects of your membership application and initiation will be filmed. Once you succeed in attaining membership, you will be given your own copy, but the sorority always keeps its copy. I see you're wondering about this,' Paula had continued. 'Our sorority relies on absolute and strict secrecy of anything and everything that happens with respect to our sorority. That means nobody is ever to discuss anything about the sorority, other than certain sound-bites that you'll be provided, with anyone that is not a current or former member in good standing. One of the purposes of taping your initiation/membership progress is as an insurance policy. But the other and main reason, at least as far as I'm concerned, is so that you'll always have a record of what is going to be the best time of your life. Do you have any problems with any of that?' she had asked me."

"I remember sitting there staring at them, trying to take in the enormity of what I was being told. They were going to film me doing what most people would consider to be perverted sexual acts -- part of me thought of it that way, too -- and they were openly telling me that they would use it as a blackmail tool if I ever talked about anything to do with the sorority to anyone that wasn't a sorority member. Something like that could pop up and ruin your life someday."

"'No,' I heard myself say, and they all visibly relaxed and sat back in their seats. 'We were hoping you'd agree,' said Paula, now openly smiling at me. 'I think you're going to make a great member of our sorority once you get through the whole initiation process,' she had said. 'And it's a lifetime membership. Sorority alumni get together all the time, all over the world, for reunions. This is the beginning of a life--long experience. At no time are there ever more than 12 active and current members. So, you see, you're really lucky. One of our members has graduated and we have an opening. Amanda seems to think that you'd be perfect for our sorority, so we've sort of jumped you to the front of the line. A recommendation from a member always carries a lot of weight, and accordingly, they're not lightly made."

"I couldn't believe what I was hearing. One of my friends from high school who started college a year previous had suggested to me that I try to get in, but she hadn't ever told me anything about it other than that it was the best thing that ever happened to her. Now I was hearing that it was on the strength of Amanda's recommendation that I was getting this opportunity."

"I remember making some stupid sort of thanks and stuff for being allowed the opportunity to apply. One of the other girls left the room and returned a couple of minutes later with a professional-looking, shoulder-mounted video camera and also a tripod."

"'Okay, first of all, we're going to film the introduction. You're to introduce yourself, say where you're from, tell your age, say what your favorite sexual activity is, then explain why you're here and what you're about to do,' Paula had explained. 'This is Cindy and she's going to film everything. She's a senior in the drama/theater program and really knows her stuff, but you'll see that later. But first we'll set up and get ready, okay?'"

I agreed, still in a bit of shock over what was very quickly happening. The other 4 girls all began stripping, not stopping until they were completely nude. Paula was the tallest at 5'10". She had brunette hair which hung in ringlets down just past her shoulders. She was full-bodied without being in the least bit fat and had beautiful DD breasts with large silver-dollar-sized brown nipples. Her pussy was shaved and I couldn't help but notice that her inner pussy lips furled well out from between her outer lips. I remember thinking that it looked very erotic, along with her hazel eyes.

Cindy was a short-haired blonde, only a bit taller than me. She had the nicest blue eyes and cute B-cup breasts with pert pink nipples pointing a bit upwards on the ends. Her pussy looked like a cleft peach with only a line running down the middle between her outer pussy lips.

Tara was black, a chocolate brown color. She had the most incredible C-cup breasts, perfect in shape with even darker chocolate nipples covering the tips, jutting out like the tip of your pinkie. I really couldn't see anything about her pussy, everything was hidden in shadow and blended with her coloring.

The 4th of the girls was Jeri, like me, a redhead. She wasn't quite as tall as Paula and she wore her hair tied back in a braid that hung past her waist. She had pale freckled skin and her nipples seemed more like large freckles than anything as they appeared as small hard berries on the tips of her C-cup breasts. Her green eyes were an amazing color.

Well, Cindy set up the camera on the tripod and had me stand in front of the semi-circle of four chairs facing the camera while she made her adjustments. The other girls sat in the seats once she announced that she was ready. 'Okay, you can start now,' Cindy prompted me as a red light began to blink on the front of the camera.

I was so nervous. I gave my name, said that I was 18 years old and from Jupiter, Florida. And then it began, that point of no return. I said that my favorite sexual activity was sucking a cock until it came in my mouth. Now there was no turning back. I explained that I was there to join the sorority and that I was now going to attempt to fulfill the 1st of the initiation tasks, which was to eat the pussies of these four sorority members until they came.

Well, Cindy signaled me to stop and they were all telling me how good I had just done while Cindy made some further adjustments on the camera. She explained that she was using a timer to start it so that she could sit down and be in the film. I was told to continue smiling into the camera, to flick my tongue towards it like I was catching a droplet of cum from a cock, something I definitely understood, then to just wait for about 30 seconds until the red light went out.

Cindy then sat down and I saw that all four of them had pulled their feet up onto the edge of their seats, spreading their pussies wide open. I quickly looked back into the camera, a smile glued to my face while my heart raced as I thought about what I was about to do.

Then the red light went out and Cindy got up and removed the camera from the tripod, replacing the shoulder mount. She stood right in front of me with the camera practically in my face. She told me to smile, to touch the tip of my nose with my tongue -- I can almost do it, too!!! -- then she backed up just a bit and told me to cup my breasts and to play with my nipples. I was so embarrassed standing there twiddling my rock-hard nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Then she knelt down in front of me, the camera just inches from my pussy, and told me to spread my legs wide apart. After a few seconds she instructed me to reach down with one hand and gently spread my pussy lips apart. I remember how incredibly wet I was as I did this.

"How about some more champagne?" John suddenly interrupted. "I don't know about you, but this is also making me thirsty, among other things."

"God, yes, I could use some," Betty laughed. "And I could use something else, too. If you two weren't here..."

"Don't let us stop you," John said with a laugh as he stood up from the hot tub, his cock rigid and standing out in front of him, way out in front of him.

"Come on, Bob, sit up here on the edge," Betty implored her husband as John walked away to get the champagne.

With a sheepish grin towards Janine, Bob sat up on the edge of the hot tub, his cock also rock hard, yet considerably shorter and much thicker than John's. Faster than she would have believed possible, Betty had mounted him with her back to his chest and her feet up on his knees. Janine could clearly see Bob's cock buried in Betty's pussy with her long pussy lips hanging down and her clit throbbing atop the shaft of his cock.

"Now that is one hell of a sight," John exclaimed when he returned with the champagne.

"God, Janine, please finish your story," Betty begged. "You've made me so incredibly horny so far with it."

"Well, then I was told to introduce Paula and say what I was about to do and then to do it. My knees were shaking, I was so nervous. So I said what I had to say into the camera and then sank to my knees in front of her seat. She had her feet up on the edge, as far apart as possible, and her pussy was really wet. I remember how the camera was only inches from my face as I leaned in to taste her for the first time. I was very tentative at first, just flicking my tongue across her clit, but I found the taste, as well as the experience, to be rather nice. So the second time I tasted her, I let my tongue drag all the way from bottom to top. And I realized that I had found something almost, but not quite as delicious as a cock spurting cum. Then I didn't notice the camera again. I ate her pussy until they pulled me away. It was incredible. I simply loved it."

"Well, in short order I did the same with the other 3 girls, one after the other. They each tasted completely different and had differently shaped pussies, but they were all delicious. I remember thinking that I wanted to taste a pussy filled with cum. Then they all took turns eating my pussy and I came and I came and I came. I finally woke up on a sofa in the sorority the next morning, still naked."

"I wandered around looking for my clothes and finally found Paula in the kitchen when I looked in there. She, too, was naked and was just finishing turning the coffee maker on. 'Ah, good morning, Pledge,' she said to me. 'Did you sleep well?"

"Like a rock,' I replied, remembering everything and feeling my cheeks flame red.

"Here, eat my pussy while the coffee is making and I'll explain some things to you,' she said to me, hooking one leg over the arm of her chair and splitting her pussy wide open. I didn't even think about it, I had my tongue stuck up into her pussy and was drinking her up. She explained that I was to do anything any member of the sorority asked of me. She further told me that I was to go back to my place and get all of my things and to move into the sorority house, and that I was only to wear a t-shirt in the process, nothing else."

"I was sucking on Paula's clit and she was writhing in orgasm when I heard my name called out. Lifting my face from Paula's pussy, I saw Amanda standing in the doorway, a huge smile on her face. Then she was hugging me and I was aware that she was naked, her breasts much larger than mine even though she was only a couple of inches taller. She had brown hair and her nipples were very large and puffy."

"'Well, since you're a pledge now, you can start my day off with a nice pussy suck. And get it all,' she had said, sitting down on the kitchen table and spreading her legs. Other girls were now coming into the kitchen, everyone naked. I was embarrassed, as I'd not met any of them, but they all completely ignored me as they got their coffee."

"Looking down at Amanda's pussy, I saw that she had a poochy pussy with gnarly and wrinkled pussy lips. Her clit was a little button hiding in between and there seemed to be a lot of something whitish leaking from her pussy. 'I can't believe how many times he came last night,' she said, smiling at me as the realization showed on my face."

"I leaned over and plunged my tongue deep into the gooey mess of her pussy, tasting the cum I so dearly loved, as well as Amanda's own particular flavor, musky and sharp. She was stroking my head and face as I continued to feast on her pussy. I knew I had now found my favorite thing in the whole world."

As I continued to eat her pussy, I felt someone's fingers gently sliding into my pussy from behind. Then I felt a mouth replacing the fingers and the rest of the morning became a blur as I ate pussy after pussy while someone's mouth was always glued to my own pussy."

"I found a t-shirt and walked back to my place, totally sure everyone in the world would know that the t-shirt was the only thing that I was wearing. Even though it came down to my upper thighs, I was completely self-conscious. And it took me 4 trips to get all of my stuff."

"I got my room all squared away and found out that Amanda was my roommate, which was just fine, I figured. At least I knew her. And then Paula came into the room and just stared at me. I had no idea what was wrong, but I know that something was wrong and that it had to do with me."

"'What do you think you're doing wearing clothes inside the house?' she asked me. Well, believe me, I had no idea what she was talking about and I told her so. That turned out to not be a very good idea. The next thing I knew I was being hustled down into the 'family room' and tied to the 'horse'. The 'horse' was a wooden thing that they could tie you down to with your legs spread wide apart and room for someone to stand in the middle, if you get my meaning."

"Oh, god, yes, I do get your meaning," Betty groaned, riding up and down on Bob's thick cock.

"Betty, it is very hard to tell this with you doing that right in front of me. It's very distracting and it's driving me crazy," Janine said.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Betty gasped, furiously rubbing her clit as she hopped up and down on Bob's cock. "But I've just got to cum," she panted. "I'm almost there," she gasped, then arched her back as her orgasm exploded. "Oh, oh, oh," she cried, grinding her pussy down against Bob's cock as she came.

Without even thinking, Janine was across the hot tub and had her mouth glued to the junction of Betty's pussy and Bob's cock. Betty was almost screaming as Janine sucked her clit as she continued to cum. Bob was using his hands to lift Betty up and down on his cock and Janine was using the opportunity to suck on the shaft of his cock as it slid in and out of Betty's pussy.

Janine grunted as she felt John slam his cock into her pussy, burying himself in one hard swift stroke, though as wet as she was it hadn't mattered in the least. Betty now had her hands twisted in Janine's hair, holding her tight against her pussy as she continued to eat the two of them.

"Oh My God," Bob groaned, his balls spasming as he blew his load deep into Betty's pussy.

Janine never stopped sucking at the junction of Bob's cock and Betty's pussy as Bob pumped his load into her. She was then rewarded when cum started leaking from around the shaft of Bob's cock as he continued to plumb the depths of Betty's pussy. Betty was writhing on Bob's cock as the two of them came, Janine's thumb on Betty's clit helping things along.

And then Bob's cock slid from Betty's pussy, still oozing cum. Quickly sucking on the head of his cock, Janine then glued her mouth to Betty's pussy, sucking and drinking the cum cocktail that had begun to flow. Every few seconds she would again suck on the head of Bob's cock, loving the feeling of swirling her tongue around the crown of a strange cock after so many years. John continued to fuck her from behind as Janine continued sucking on Bob and Betty until there was no more cum.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,335 Followers