Remembering When

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,330 Followers

"God, I'm going to cum," John growled, slamming himself into Janine's pussy.

"You want it?" she asked, gasping as she looked up into Betty's eyes.

"You mean it?" Betty asked, her eyes wide as her tongue wet her lips.

"Better hurry," Janine said with a laugh, pulling away from John, his rock-hard cock glistening in the air with her pussy juices.

"Oh, yes," Betty sighed as she sucked John's cock into her mouth, not stopping until her nose was pressed up against his stomach.

"You want to watch or have some of this?" Janine asked, standing up in front of Bob, her pussy right in his face.

"Can't I do both?" he asked, a huge grin on his face.

"You bet!" Janine replied with a laugh. "John, sit on the edge of the hot tub," Janine directed, firmly pulling him to the side, his cock never leaving Betty's vacuum of a mouth. "Okay, now you can do both," Janine said, sitting next to John with her feet up on the edge of the hot tub, as wide apart as possible, her pussy, glistening with her juices as her fat pussy lips split apart.

"I've dreamed of tasting you ever since the first time I saw you," Bob said as he lowered his face into her pussy.

"Then I guess this could be considered a dream coming true then," Janine laughed as she felt his tongue slither up into her.

Bob continued to enthusiastically eat Janine's pussy while Betty sucked John's cock next to him. Every once in a while he would lift his face and watch as Betty did her thing, smiling at him with John's cock filling her face. And then John was groaning and Bob watched as Betty's cheeks billowed as he filled her mouth with cum. She gulped three times before taking a breath, holding John's oozing cock in her fist for a moment before sucking on it again. When she had finally sucked him dry, she sat up, a dazed look on her cum-streaked face.

"I cannot believe I just did that, that we just did this," Betty stammered. "I don't know what to say."

"Personally, I say thank you," John said with a laugh. "I've never had my cock sucked better except for Janine, who is just the best. I'm looking forward to repaying the favor."

"You should be," Janine said with a smile. "What a sweet pussy! I don't know what came over me, but suddenly I just couldn't stop myself. It's been almost 20 years..."

"That was the hottest thing I've ever experienced," Betty said, shaking her head. "I've never done anything with a woman before. I thought I would die when you sucked on me while Bob was fucking me. That was hotter for me than pulling a train."

"Well, it's something you're just going to have to try some time," Janine said with a laugh. "I've always loved it. The combination of flavors and textures is such a turn-on."

"But I want to hear the rest of the story," Bob said. "We absolutely needed some sort of an intermission, though this far surpassed my wildest dreams. Now I want to hear the rest of the story."

"God, me too," Betty agreed, hugging Bob. "You are still the most incredible man I've ever known," she told him, kissing him deeply.

"I love watching you enjoy yourself," Bob said with a smile. "I know where your heart is."

"But where was I?" Janine asked.

"You were being tied to the horse, I believe," Bob said with a smile.

"Oh, god, right," Janine said with a laugh. "Well, they tied me to the horse and then each of the girls would smack me on the ass really hard twice. By the time they had all hit me, I could feel my ass glowing red, but my pussy was also sopping wet. I have no idea why, because it really hurt."

"Then I felt something pushing into my pussy from behind, something just like a cock. I looked back over my shoulder and saw Paula standing there wearing a strap-on. It was really big because I remember feeling it really stretch my pussy as she pushed it all the way in."

"You are always to be naked in this house unless you are just arriving or leaving,' Paula said to me as she started fucking me with her strap-on, all of the other girls just standing there watching. 'As the newest Pledge, you have no rights. We own you and that includes your body. Successfully becoming a member means accepting this, that your fellow sisters have a right to do anything they want with you or order you to do to someone else."

"Well, she could tell me anything she wanted at that point, because her strap-on was just incredible. I could not believe how good it felt to have her stuffing my pussy with it. But at the same time, it was incredibly embarrassing. I know that sounds strange, but I had never had sex in front of anyone before and certainly never had anything but a real cock in my pussy, yet here I was being really fucked hard by a woman wearing a strap-on while these other people watched."

"I came and came and then I realized that I was being untied and then they were all touching me, kissing me, chewing on my breasts, sucking on my pussy. I don't remember anything else until I woke up later that afternoon on the sofa in the main room, all the other girls just sitting around."

"'Ah, look who's awake finally,' I heard, followed by laughter. 'It's a good thing you decided to take a nap,' Paula said as she sat on the sofa next to me. 'Tonight is a very special night, a final initiation and the making of a new full member. As the newest pledge, you have very specific duties tonight. This is what you are to wear,' she had said, holding out a black leather head cover that came down over the nose in front with holes for the eyes and nose. It laced up in the back."

"'Our final initiations are very special,' Paula had continued to explain. 'Each potential initiate must bring someone very close, either a family member or their boyfriend, and it must be a male, as witness and also participant in the ceremony. You will be instructed as is required and at the time. And I'm sure you'll be happy to know that Amanda is being initiated tonight.'"

"Well, I had no idea what was going on and I hadn't had any idea that Amanda wasn't a full member yet. No matter, I figured. Since I was given the rest of the day to myself -- I couldn't leave the house, of course -- I took a nice long shower and then found myself in my new bed for the first time. I remember how soft it was and how nice it smelled. And then someone was shaking my shoulder, telling me it was time to get up. I had fallen asleep again."

"Well, there certainly wasn't much dressing to do, but the mask was actually fun to put on. Watching myself in the mirror, I realized that if you didn't know it was me underneath it, well, you wouldn't know it was me. I was definitely curious about the evening, having realized that this must be a rather infrequent event."

"Seeing that it was time, I looked out into the hallway and saw other girls heading to the common room, all naked too, so I joined them. Nobody said anything to me and I saw that they were all wearing butterfly eye masks, beautiful and elaborate masks. When I got to the common room, Paula beckoned me to her side."

"The room had been changed, with seats in a circle around the horse. All of the other girls took seats until they were all filled, leaving only me and Paula standing. One of the other girls got up and went into the other room, returning almost immediately with Amanda, who had no mask at all, each of them holding the hand of a blindfolded boy who was completely naked otherwise, his rather large cock leading the way."

"I was frozen to the spot in total shock. I had never thought about Amanda having a boyfriend and didn't realize who she would be bringing. It certainly never occurred to me that it would be my brother, Jimmy."

"Jimmy was a year older than me and had been at college already for a year. We weren't particularly close, though we didn't have any problems with each other, either. We just had different interests. He was the sports type, always playing weird sports like lacrosse or water polo. I had to admit that he was in great shape, really cut, and his cock was impressive, though not as big as Paula's strap-on."

"I remember hoping that he wouldn't get a chance to see me. I just knew I'd die of embarrassment if he did. When they were standing right next to Paula and I, the lights suddenly went off except for a spotlight that only illuminated the four of us and the horse. I had to really squint to make out the girls sitting just a few feet away in a circle around us."

"Then Paula started speaking. 'You are here today of your own free will to assist Amanda in becoming a full member of our sorority?' she asked in a low voice. 'Yes,' Jimmy had replied, calmly, I remember. 'And you agree to anything we ask of you, knowing that to refuse anything would result in Amanda failing her initiation and having to leave the house?' Again Jimmy said yes."

"'You may remove your blindfold,' Paula had said. I was holding my breath, trying to be invisible while standing almost elbow to elbow with him. 'This pledge will assist you this evening, first in attaching Amanda to our beloved horse,' she had said."

"Jimmy had glanced down at me, his eyes taking in the mask and then moving down my naked body. I felt my nipples springing to maximum hardness instantly and felt the wetness beginning between my legs as his eyes slowly crawled down and then up my body. Together we tied Amanda to the horse and then Paula had Jimmy stand by her head, his cock dangling down and almost touching her face."

"'While our pledge gets Amanda nice and wet and ready,' Paula had begun, turning to look at me with a smile on her face, 'I'll explain exactly what is required of you in this phase of the initiation."

"I remember feeling like I was in a fog as I moved between Amanda's legs and knelt down and began to eat her pussy while my brother watched. Even though Paula was speaking to him, his eyes were glued to my mouth on her pussy. I was certain that he'd recognize me at any moment as I feasted on Amanda's tasty pussy."

"Meanwhile Paula had explained to him that he was to fuck Amanda's pussy, mouth and ass and that I was there to assist in any way he needed or wanted, as well as Paula giving her own orders. My eyes never left my brother's face as I continued to eat Amanda's pussy. I could see that he had bent his knees just enough so that Amanda was able to suck on his cock as it dangled in her face. It was strange to see my own brother's cock disappearing into her mouth."

"I remember that there seemed to a lot more noise from outside the circle of light we were in, but I couldn't see what was going on. That was when the walls suddenly filled with light, which I then realized was a camera feed projected onto a large movie screen, close up, of me, Amanda and Jimmy. It was huge, too. I watched in some sort of fascination as my tongue slid up and down through Amanda's pussy, then the view would change and I could see Jimmy's cock disappearing into Amanda's mouth."

"That was when Paula told Jimmy that it was time to move on, to 'use his cock elsewhere' was how she put it. She had me sit on the little stool that was just under where Amanda's ass was strapped to the horse as Jimmy stepped between her legs, his cock sticking out in front of him, bobbing just inches from my face."

"'Make sure he's nice and wet, Pledge,' Paula said, and I felt my heart stop. I mean, I really wanted to be in this sorority and even though it was all very new to me and everything, I actually liked the sex games with the other girls and I didn't mind sex with boys, different boys, but I hadn't bargained for incest. I was staring at Jimmy's cock dangling in front of my face and it looked so big. And I opened my mouth to say something and the next thing I knew it was full of cock, Jimmy's cock, my brother."

"And it was wonderful. I couldn't believe how good it felt in my mouth, how big it was, how nice it tasted. I began cumming and felt my juices running down my inner thighs as Jimmy slowly pumped his cock in and out of my mouth, almost choking when he grabbed the back of my head and forced his entire cock into my mouth, down my throat, my nose smashed up against his stomach."

"And then suddenly his cock was gone and I could see him pressing it into Amanda's pussy right in front of my eyes. I was gasping for breath as I watched the head of his cock slip into Amanda's pussy. I couldn't believe that I had just been sucking my own brother's cock."

"I was staring in shock and fascination as Jimmy sawed 2-3 inches of his cock in and out of Amanda's dripping pussy. Then he pulled it all slick and shiny from Amanda's pussy and stuck in my mouth which was still hanging open. This time I eagerly sucked his cock, loving the taste of Amanda's pussy all over it."

"I remember being aware of the rising amount of noise coming from outside the circle of light which we were in, but I couldn't see beyond and my vision was pretty restricted to Jimmy's cock plunging in and out of Amanda's pussy, then he would pull it out and face fuck me, driving his cock all the way down my throat."

"I had never done anything remotely like this. I mean, I had sucked cocks, and I thought quite a few of them. I had even managed to almost take one all the way, but that hadn't been anything like the size of Jimmy's cock. And I just loved it. I wasn't sure whether it was being able to suck so big a cock all the way into my throat or the fact that it was my brother, and if that was the reason, I wasn't exactly sure why it being my brother was turning me on so much. I was cumming non-stop."

"'Here, maybe this will help,' I heard Paula's voice say as my nose was pressed up against his belly, his cock buried in my throat. And then Jimmy's cock was sliding out of my mouth and hands were helping me to stand up. I remember that my knees were wobbly as they helped me to climb up on top of Amanda on the horse. She was sucking the biggest and most beautiful cock I had ever seen as I lay on top of her, even bigger and nicer than Jimmy's."

"Amanda was just laying there and this beautiful cock was slowly fucking her face, in and out, in and out. And then it was just laying on Amanda's lips, visibly throbbing, I remember. I mean, my face was only a couple of inches away. And then Amanda opened her eyes and saw me."

"'Oh, Janine, this is the best day of my entire life,' she said before pulling my face to hers and kissing me, that beautiful cock between our lips as our tongues played, both of us sucking on the head of it. I just couldn't believe that this was the same Amanda that I had known back home, but at the same time I realized that she probably thought the same thing about me. My world of sexual experimentation had been strictly one-on-one; until now, that is."

"Anyway, I had just swallowed that wonderful cock when I felt something large pressing into my pussy. Before I could react, I realized that my own brother was fucking me. I was being double-teamed for the first time in my life and one of the people was my own brother. I couldn't do anything but moan and cum as those two cocks plunged in and out of me from both ends."

"And then there were hands all over me and suddenly both cocks disappeared and I was being turned and I found myself with my face just above Amanda's pussy, Jimmy's cock plunging in and out right in front of me. I felt someone sucking on my pussy, then a huge cock filled me. I'd never had anything that big in me before and I just knew that it had to be the cock I had just been sucking."

"Jimmy would fuck Amanda a bit, then pull his cock out, all gooey and slick, and stick it in my mouth and face-fuck me a few times before going back to fucking Amanda. I found myself sucking on her clit and the shaft of Jimmy's cock as it slid in and out of her pussy."

"And then Jimmy suddenly pulled his cock from Amanda's pussy and it was spurting cum. Before I could react, he had his cock in my mouth and I was sucking on him, swallowing his cum. I couldn't believe how much he came. He kept filling my mouth and I just kept gulping it down as fast as I could. And then he finally stopped cumming and pulled his cock from my mouth, which was good, as I was really out of breath at this point, and slid it back into Amanda's gooey pussy, pumping in and out a couple of times, then pulled it out and stuck it in my face, all gooey and dripping with their combined cum."

"As I sucked it again, I realized that I had eaten my brother's cum before, when I had been with Amanda and eaten her cum-filled pussy. I felt so depraved, so abandoned as I continued sucking my brother's dripping cock while at the same time my pussy was being thoroughly fucked by that magnificent cock."

"Then I felt that cock in my pussy explode, cum splashing deep inside of me. Then the cock slid from my pussy and I felt cum splashing against my pussy and ass while someone -- I presume it was Amanda -- sucked my pussy. It was incredible. My whole body was having an orgasm."

"Jimmy's cock was all the way down my throat, my nose pressed up against his belly. I felt his fingers beneath my chin, lifting it. I really couldn't lift my head that far with his cock filling my mouth like that, but I could look up. Jimmy had his hands on either side of my head and he let about an inch or so of his cock slide out of my mouth. I saw that there were two video cameras on either side."

"'Welcome to The Sorority, Janine,' he said, and my brain froze as he lifted my mask off, exposing me with his cock filling my mouth. 'This has been your initiation,' Paula said, suddenly standing right next to Jimmy. 'And now that you know that he knows it's you, go ahead and finish what you were doing and complete your initiation.'"

"I couldn't believe it. I was suddenly aware that all of the lights were on, really bright, and that there was a circle of people surrounding us, all of the other girls from the sorority plus men, all ages, older, our age. Everyone was naked and they were watching me on my knees with my brother's cock halfway down my throat."

"Well, I don't know what came over me, but I began to suck Jimmy's cock like I had never sucked a cock before and probably haven't since. I literally made love to his cock, teasing the head and his slit with my tongue, taking him all the way into my throat over and over again, face fucking myself with his cock. Everyone was commenting, cheering me on, the cameras were almost in my face they were so close."

"Then I felt Jimmy's cock begin to swell and I knew that he was going to cum. To my surprise Jimmy pulled his cock from my mouth just as he began to cum, shooting his cum all over my upper lip and nose. As I tried to lick the cum as it dripped from my upper lip, Jimmy slid his still-spurting cock into my mouth and I continued sucking him until there was no more cum."

"Everyone was cheering as they lifted me to my feet, cum smeared across my face. Paula held up a hand and everyone got quiet. 'Now you're almost a full member of The Sorority,' she said. 'Now you need to understand that in order to get to this point, you have to have sex with a direct blood relative family member, brother, cousin, father, grandfather, here in front of everyone. That's what The Sorority is all about, loving family. You've met my brother John, I believe,' she said, pulling forward the incredible cock that had been taking care of one end while Jimmy took care of the other. 'Now you must go around and suck everyone nice and clean,' Paula explained. 'And for the next month you will be our door girl from 7-9pm, after which you will be a full lifetime member with all the privileges and responsibilities inherent in such an honor.'"

"I tell you I was completely shocked. I just couldn't believe that everyone there was related to the person they were with. It was just too much, but it was also still blowing my mind that I had just sucked off my brother with everyone watching, and that before that he had been fucking me, too. And that I had really liked it. My pussy was just dripping as I started around the room, meeting the brothers, cousins, fathers and even a grandfather, sucking them all off and then eating the pussy of my sorority sister."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,330 Followers