Remembering When... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ray released his cum into me, I frantically jacked my own cock to an orgasm all over my belly. Ray could not support himself over me with the release of his second large load and he collapsed onto me. My cum was now sandwiched between our bellies and his impressive black cock still in my very, very well used and satisfied ass. As we lay there both spent and softening, Ray's cock shrank enough and in a repeat of the night before, our combined juices poured out and onto the sheets.

We must have both fallen asleep in this position. I woke a few hours later to find that Ray had left. I was still naked on the bed and lying on my back. Our fluids had stained the sheets but my asshole was still leaking his cum when I finally stood up. I found a brief note from Ray on the table saying, "John, that was great! Let's see where this goes next time, and by the way, I know a few other friends who might be interested in joining us. What do you say?"

I just smiled in a dimly lit room to the walls who had been witness to a night of sexual frenzy. In the last 24 hours I'd had three mind-blowing orgasms and I felt I had much more to experience. Perhaps Ray's friends might be fun as well.

12