Remembering When... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that formality so to speak out of the way, Bo grabbed the ponytail plug and pulled it out of Josh's ass with a loud pop. I could not believe how extra-large that plug was until it was out and waved a few inches from my eyes. Bo tossed the plug somewhere and not looking for any lubrication, put his cock head against Josh's asshole. He rubbed it three or four times and then just pushed it in all the way until he bottomed out! It was un-fucking believable.

As soon as he bottomed he pulled all the way out exposing his pink head and then quickly slammed it back in. Josh during this time just moaned, grunted and whimpered. Bo just fucked Josh as if to prove he was dominating to me. Ray was rubbing Bo's shoulders with one hand and stroking his cock with the other.

Bo fucked Josh in front of my face for a good five minutes. I was lost in the sight taking place in front of me as Josh had lost some of his sucking vigor due to the ass fucking he was aggressively receiving at Bo's hands (and that cock). Feeling the pleasure and pain Josh must be in, I grabbed his rock hard cock and gave Josh some needed attention.

I don't think Josh lasted a minute before he blew his load down my throat! He just whimpered without much tensing and he must have been used to the situation (hard to tense up to release when you have a beer can cock up your ass!)

Josh was a trooper and just kept getting reamed by Bo. Now that Josh had released, it seemed to be Bo's signal that he was going to cum in his partner. Bo fucking him furiously for less than a minute before he held onto Josh with one hand and reached forward this the other to grab his hair. He pulled his hair and his hips back to him and blew his second load of the night this time deep into Josh.

Ray for his part was just stroking away and as the three of us began to form a heap on the deck, Ray let his second load go all over the three of us scattering spunk across our naked bodies. I was near cuming before Josh came so I grabbed my cock as best I could concentrate on my head and shot off into the night air.

While not like a movie where the actors all shoot at the same time, we all came. It was a fitting first time. We rested for a while and drank a little more and then settled in for some sleep and recovery.

While there was one more quick session between Josh and myself (he did have a loose bottom when you fucked), it was just a quick release early in the morning in the foyer.

It was a night to remember and it wasn't the last time we got together but we only did it as pairs or as a threesome. But those are other events and if you want to hear them, let me know...

12