Remembrance

Story Info
Memories of her lover bring out her needs.
940 words
4.56
17.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s been almost a month since I last saw him, yet I can’t get him out of my mind. Memories of our time together sneak into my thoughts without warning and, every single time, my body responds just as if he were here in front of me again. I think of his engaging smile and a wave of heat rolls through me, slow and arousing. Remembering the possessive feel of his hands on my body causes a longing so intense that my knees weaken. When I think of his low voice rumbling in my ear, the need continues to build, until it becomes a physical throb, centered deep in my womb. God, I want him again! My body craves his in a way that I’ve never experienced before.

I slide my hands over my breasts, cupping their heavy softness the way that he did. A faint whimper escapes my lips as I gently pinch my hard nipples. It feels so good, but it isn’t enough. I’m missing the wet heat of his mouth as he licked and kissed the stiff peaks, that firm, need-awakening pressure as he sucked on them. My head falls back as I continue to caress myself, my long dark hair sweeping teasingly against my bare back. Not quite as good as the feel of his hands on my skin, but still arousing.

My hand moves lower, stroking against the softness of my gently rounded belly as I start to relive our lovemaking in my mind. Before my fingers ever reach the patch of silky brown hair between my pale thighs, I am already very wet. I slip one finger between my labia, savoring the slippery moisture and thinking of the way his mouth felt against me, his breath coming hot and fast as he laved me with his tongue. My ample hips thrust upward as my fingertip touches my throbbing clit, just the way they did when he was kneeling between my thighs, sucking and licking at me. I quickly grow wetter as I think of his hands under my ass, lifting and opening me as he feasted.

I let my index finger slide into my pussy, feeling how hot and tight it is. The rate of my breathing increases as I remember how it felt to have his longer, thicker fingers doing the same thing, thrusting so deeply into me and slowly pulling back out again. I’m not sure he realized just how crazy it made me when he did that, his mouth latched onto my clit, sucking gently, and his tongue flicking against the sensitive flesh at the same time. If he’d stopped at that point, I would have begged for more, would have promised to do anything he wanted, but he didn’t stop until I came, gasping his name aloud as the orgasm rolled through me.

Without him here, I know it is going to take more than a few quick strokes of my fingers to bring me to that same state. The feel of my finger sliding in and out of my moist heat makes my breath come faster still, but it in no way compares to the long, hard thrusts of his cock inside me. How can the sensation of my slender finger possibly do the same for me as his wonderful thickness? I reach into the drawer of my bedside table and bring out my favorite toy, a simple vibrator with a penis-shaped sheath over it. It’s just the right size, almost a perfect replica of my lover’s hard cock… and just what I need right now.

Switching the toy on, I rub the tip up and down my wet slit. The humming motor sends delicious vibrations all through my body as it touches my clitoris. The vibrator grasped firmly in my right hand, I use the fingers of the left to spread my labia wide and it sinks slowly into my pussy. I gasp aloud as I push it deeper, stopping only when I feel it hit my cervix; there’s nothing like the feeling of that first thrust, that little shock to the system as my body is invaded.

That is MUCH better, I think, feeling the dildo stretch me open the way my lover’s thick cock did. My pussy gets slicker and hotter as the shaft of the vibrator rubs over my clit with every outward movement. I close my eyes as I angle the toy slowly in and out of my wetness. My heart pounding and my breath rasping harshly in my ears, I lose myself in the memory. I can almost feel his weight on my body again, his broad shoulders under my fingertips as I cling to him. His arms held me so close against him, making me feel like a precious thing. My legs wrapped around his waist, my hips thrusting up to meet his every stroke as he urges me to come for him.

Almost before I am ready for it to happen, I feel the tension build in my body. I moan his name loudly, not caring if anyone hears the sound, when the heavy throbbing begins in my clit, radiating outward until it encompasses my whole body, every muscle contracting as the pleasure rolls over me. The spasms come in waves, each growing in intensity until I can take no more. My need temporarily assuaged, I smile, switching off the toy, and remove it from my throbbing, sopping wet pussy. I roll over onto my side, hugging my pillow to me and wishing I had him beside me once again. Soon, I promise myself as I drift off to sleep.