Remembrance; Fantasy

Story Info
The night before and the next morning.
924 words
3.83
33.9k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REMEMBRANCE

She turns away from me in bed. I reach over, the distance so great that I can just barely touch her. My fingertips trace the nape of her neck, drawn to that sexy spot of her anatomy. She doesn't move, comforted by my touch as she drifts gently towards sleep.

My thoughts turn passionate. I move across the divide between us and press against her. Taking her hair in my hand I lift it away from her neck. I kiss and nibble the nape as I pin her against the wall. My leg pushes between hers.

She protests "I'm sleepy". I say nothing. My hand slides down her butt, into her panties to cup her sex. I rub her cheeks as I continue to kiss her neck. Her back arches as she pushes her butt back into my hand. She turns her head to kiss me but I hold her hair tightly, preventing her.

I pull her panties down below her ass. She grinds against me as I reach around in front of her. I stroke two fingers between her moist lips and slide them up. She presses her clit into my hand. My cock finds her pussy and pushes against the opening.

Her hips buck as she tries to force herself onto me. I push back and slide in. Her clit is engorged, squeezed between two of my fingers. Our rhythms synchronize as I slide in and out, my cock thrusting in as my hand presses down, then both withdrawing together, repeating over and over.

Again she tries to turn her head but I hold her hair tighter, now nibbling and biting her shoulders and neck. Her free arm reaches back, trying to find anything to grab. She wraps it back to my butt and pulls me harder into herself as her orgasm builds.

She writhes and bucks in orgasm. I pin her between my cock and hand, still holding her hair. I come with her, then release her, tenderly kissing her lips for the first time.

_______________________________________________

FANTASY

"You are kneeling as a stranger fucks you from behind. His hands wrap around and hold your breasts as he pumps you.

I'm sitting on our sofa in front of you. I could get off just watching.

You brace one forearm against my leg and I can feel your body surging forward and back with his thrusts. You grip the base of my cock with your hand as you alternate between licking the front of my shaft and engulfing the head.

Your other hand reaches back to play with yourself. You know how much you like doing that- stroking your clit, spreading your lips. Your fingers splay to either side and feel his slick cock sliding in and out.

I watch your blond hair swaying, Your luscious breasts being held. Your nipples are engorged, peeking between his fingers as he your breasts overflow his hands.

As you rock fore and aft, bobbing up and down, I feel your soft hair caressing my thigh. This delicate sensation contrasts with your firm strokes on my cock.

Soon you approach orgasm and your hand tightens on my cock. You slide me deeper into your mouth even as you have trouble concentrating on the task. Finally your moaning and almost gagging sets me off and I fill your mouth."

_______________________________________________

I put the printout down and take another sip of my coffee, looking at her. Morning-tousled look, wearing just boy-shorts and a cotton camisole- nothing out of the ordinary for a Sunday morning. Except the flush that covers her face and chest. She shifts in her seat.

"Oh my god" she says. "That was hot. Read it to me again."

I smile. "Not too filthy?"

"It was short and to the point- appropriately filthy."

"Not too degrading?"

"To who? You? Me? Him?" She asks.

"Hmm. Good question. If it were real, who of the three would be most deviant?"

"Not him. I know how you guys think and you just 'do' given any opportunity. He's interchangeable."

"You then?" I ask. "Taking it from both ends?"

"Ha ha. Don't forget that I'm frigging myself at the same time. A girl just has to help herself to all she can get. Nothing wrong with that is there?" She smiles and winks.

"No, there's no question. You are definitely the most deviant in that story."

"First, your wife is getting rammed by a stranger." She counts off with her fingers.

"Second you're allowing it to happen."

"Third, it's almost like you're presenting her to him. 'Sitting on our sofa' implies that this wasn't some freaky, drunk vacation sex. You spurt more from watching her get it than from what she's doing."

"Fourth, and most importantly- in the real world you're the one to write the story and read it to me in the harsh glare of the morning." She fixes me with a stare. "You are a very dirty boy."

My turn to blush now. Luckily we both know that the fantasy will stay as a fantasy.

"Now read it to me again."

I hold the paper out to her. "Sure you don't want to read it yourself?"

She slides off the couch to her knees and pushes the coffee table back. "No, I'll be busy."

_______________________________________________

One real. One fantasy.

One sweet. One naughty.

Both shared. Building our passion- for next time. For both the next reality, and the next fantasy.

_______________________________________________

This is my first submission to Literotica. I hope you enjoyed it and please send feedback.

ML