Remembrances Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband and Wife visit with the son of a departed loved one.
5k words
3.83
20.3k
19
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Note: This part of the story contains sex between a married wife and a stranger with the husband's permission. If you don't like reading stories like that go away and try another one. You have been warned.

This is an original work by Zeb_Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Remembrances Pt. 02

© 2018 - Zeb Carter

Diane

It was Saturday and we were getting ready to go to Billy's place. I was so excited. Simon and I had looked through the album Kevin had left me. I read the letter but still haven't let Simon read it. I don't know why, but each time I read it I learn something new about Kevin. I learned something new about myself. Simon really liked the photos. They were all arranged in chronological order. The naked ones were sprinkled in at the end. But all of them were marvelous. Simon called them gorgeous.

When I was ready I went out to the living room where Simon was waiting for me. He gasped when he saw me. It wasn't like I had never worn the dress I had on before. I did put a touch more makeup on. And I had silk stockings on instead of nylon pantyhose. I had also for some reason, forgotten to put on my panties. Of course, Simon didn't know that...yet, but he could tell I wasn't wearing a bra. Now, why didn't I put underwear on? I just had a feeling.

After all, the man I was going to see tonight, with my husband, had already seen my naked body. Not in person, but he had seen the pictures his father took of me, I'm sure he did, by the way, he looked at me. His eyes had the knowing gaze in them. He was seeing my picture, not me when he looked at me. And I think his wife was also. As for Betty, his mom, her I couldn't tell. She hid her knowledge well.

"Wow, you look wonderful," Simon said looking at me in such a way that a shiver went up my spine.

"Thank you, darling," I replied walking to him and putting my arms around his neck.

He went to kiss me, but I ducked out of the way so as not to smear my lipstick. He chuckled.

"All right, I'll wait 'till later, after someone else messes it up first," he said.

Stopping short of the door, I turned and looked at him. I was about to say something when he just smiled at me. Maybe he had the same feeling as I did. I kissed him on the cheek. Pulled a handkerchief from my purse and wiped the lipstick from his cheek. I giggled and went out and got in the car.

We arrived about five minutes early. Simon was like that. Arrive early, then wait to arrive on time. We sat and talked.

"I have a...feeling...not a strange feeling, just a feeling something will happen tonight. I feel we will both enjoy what happens, but it could cause trouble too," I said.

"Well, whatever happens, just remember I love you," Simon said getting out of the car and walking around to open my door.

"And you remember that I love you, no matter what happens. You got that mister?"

"I do dear. To fun and games," Simon said as he grabbed my ass. "Ah, no panties either. Tonight will be interesting.

I giggled as we climbed the steps. The door opened when we got there. Carol was there in one of the sexiest pantsuits I had ever seen. It was yellow, the legs of the pants were slit up the outside from about an inch above the hem up past her hip. If she stood still you couldn't see anything. But when she walked, they opened up to show her pretty legs. The top was a drape cut and if she bent the right way, her tits would be on display for everyone. Suddenly, I felt overdressed. She hugged Simon, then me. She hugged me hard. Sighing I hugged her back just as hard. Simon smiled at me.

Carol led us through the living room on through the kitchen to the back deck. It was huge. Kevin was out there tending the grill with whatever he was cooking for us tonight. Carol was over at a portable bar, waiting. I hugged Billy. He kissed me on the lips. I sighed. Simon shook his hand smiling. Taking my hand, he led me over to the bar. I was still shivering from kissing Billy. Simon told Carol what I would be drinking. I just stood there. I had been kissed by Kevin. That's what was running through my mind.

His lips were just like his dad's. I had noticed it the first time we had met. Then the kiss had been short and fleeting, but I knew then, they were his father's lips. I had loved, I thought I had loved Kevin. After talking it out with Simon, I knew I loved Kevin back then. Now I knew his son, who was a spitting image of his father when Kevin was that age. I now wished I had worn panties as I was leaking and it was running down my leg.

"Carol, where's the ladies room?" I asked.

Smiling she led me into the house. Once inside I got my bearings and knew where to go. She smiled at me as she watched me go down the hall. In the bathroom, I took some toilet paper and cleaned up my legs and pussy. I then took some and pushed it up in me to soak up what I could feel moving down to run out of me. I looked under the sink and found what I really needed a tampon. I pulled the tissue paper out. I pulled a tampon out of the box and inserted inside me. I tossed the tissue paper in the toilet and flushed it away.

I retrieved my drink and sat next to Simon. He leaned over, I turned to him, he kissed my lips. Chuckling, he withdrew, holding my free hand. Carol was watching us. She and Simon had been talking when I came back out. Now they picked up right where they left off.

"So, how long have you two been living here?" Simon asked.

"About two years. We were living with his mother for awhile, while she got herself together after dad died," Carol replied. She was looking into her drink a sad look on her face.

"Yeah, that had to shake her up. I know if Diane was to...leave me...I would be really shaken up for a long time. I doubt anyone could help me recover from losing her."

"I understand. I feel the same way about Billy," Carol said.

"I would be lost without Simon. I fear I would just become that crazy old lady with a million and one cats, who never goes out," I said.

"Okay, okay, okay," Simon said softly. "Let's get on to better, more joyful subjects."

I giggled. Carol just smiled. Billy chuckled.

"Dinners ready," Billy said as he pulled stuff off the grill put it on plates.

Carol got up and headed to the grill. Simon followed. I just sat there. I was smiling, but on the inside, I had two emotions warring with each other...lust and sorrow. The talk about losing someone had shaken me up very badly. And being around Billy...well looking just like his father, the lust I had felt for Kevin raced through my mind and body. I was quite confused.

"Something wrong dear?" Simon asked holding a large plate looking down at me.

"Wrong? No. No, nothing wrong. I'm sorry I should be helping," I said getting up out of my chair.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts as I followed Simon in the house. Carol and Billy were there waiting for us to join them. We sat around the square table they had. I was between Simon and Billy. I could feel the heat from Billy's legs against my mine. I closed my eyes and bowed my head.

"Will you lead us in grace Diane?" Carol asked.

"Uh," I responded brilliantly. "Of course."

I took a deep breath.

"Bless us O' Lord for this which we are about to receive. We give thanks for the food that nourishes our bodies and the water which gave us life. We rejoice for those who love us and are still with us. We mourn those who we loved and have left us too soon. Please bless those at this table with love and long life. Amen." I kept my head bowed for a few more seconds.

When I looked up everyone was staring at me. I just looked at them with my sad face. Simon reached over and took my hand I raised it to my lips. I set it down gently, looking up at him. I took a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry," I said to him. He looked at me. His face said everything. He knew what I meant. But his face still asked the question. "Let's eat," I said smiling.

Everyone started to talk at the same time while passing around the platters of food.

"That was very beautiful, Diane," Carol said.

"Yes that was very beautiful, Diane," Billy said passing a platter to me.

"Honey, it was very, very nice what you said," Simon said softly.

Neither he or I were religious. He did know I grew up in a family that was. His family was also, but both of us had drifted or did we run from religion? I don't know, but I no longer believed what I was taught. I didn't know what Simon believed.

The conversation shifted once the food was placed on plates and filled mouths. What we talked about was growing up. Simon and I talked about our childhood, telling Carol and Billy all about growing up decades before they were born. Once we were finished eating, Carol and I cleared the table and Billy took Simon into the den. Carol and I talked while she rinsed the dishes and I put them in the dishwasher. We talked about inane things and our love for our husbands.

"Did you love Kevin?" Carol asked.

"Not until he was gone," I replied.

"What about Billy?" Now I was surprised.

"What about Billy?"

"Would you like to have sex with him?"

"Carol! What a question to ask someone?"

"I have seen the way you look at him. The lust in your eyes. I won't mind. I like to watch."

"Carol!" I was shocked.

"Don't tell me you haven't thought about it. Look at the way you are dressed."

"What about the way I'm dressed? And you should talk dear...bend the right way and I can see your pretty pussy has no hair." Carol's eyes got big, then she started to laugh. I joined her.

"Well? Do you?" She asked again.

"Carol, I will not answer that question."

"If you do, it's okay with me. He has done a couple of my girlfriends. It's so sexy to watch."

"Let me ask you this then. Do you want to do Simon?" Carol dropped her head looking at the floor.

"I wouldn't mind having sex with him, he is cute and well put together."

I would have to tell Simon that he's well put together. He'll get a kick out of that. I just nodded.

"Well, I don't know if I want to watch that," I said.

"That's okay we can go upstairs while you and Billy stay down here." Carol just looked at me all serious. I shook my head and headed for the den. She followed still looking serious. I almost broke into a trot but held back as I walked ahead of Carol. I went right to Simon. Billy was behind the bar.

"What will you have to drink, Diane?" he asked.

"Club soda on ice," I said.

Simon looked at me. I smiled at him. I leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"We have to talk."

He nodded but didn't move or say anything. He took my hand and held it in his. I shivered at his touch. What Carol had told me, shocked me, even though I had thought about what she suggested. That feeling I had. It had slapped me in the face and I suddenly couldn't handle it. Did I want Billy?

I suddenly couldn't decide. I was lusting for him. I couldn't get him out of my mind, although it was actually his father I envisioned fucking me, that vision stayed in my mind and I could feel his cock slamming into me over and over and over until I screamed in orgasm.

"What did you want to talk about?" Simon was asking me.

"Huh?"

"Diane, are you here?" he asked.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm here..."

"What did you want to talk to me about?" asked Simon again.

"Oh," I said looking around. Carol and Billy were gone. "Carol offered Billy to me."

"What?"

"Carol asked if I wanted to fuck Billy." The shocked look on Simon's face made me smile.

"Hmmm...Billy offered me, Carol." Simon's eyes were wide with shock. I was smiling at him.

"Do you want her?" I asked.

"Do you want him?" he asked.

"Stalemate," I said.

He growled at me.

"I will if you will." Now my eyes were wide with shock.

"Really?"

"I know you want to, for old time's sake. You were talking to him in your sleep this morning. I know you love Kevin, even to this day. Billy is not only his son but looks just like him. Go ahead. Go fuck him. Carol will keep me out of the way."

"I want to watch you fuck her." I was shocked at myself.

"You do?"

"Yes. Don't you?" I growled.

"I do." That surprised me.

"Where did they go?" I asked looking around.

"They left the room so we could talk," Simon said.

"We have talked. Have we talked enough?"

"I guess we have. So who makes the first move?"

"Let's see what happens when they come back."

Simon leaned in kissing me gently. I sighed as I kissed him back.

* * * *

Simon

Diane and I had just decided to have sex with another couple for the first time in twenty years. I knew the reason she wanted me to have sex with Carol. It was so she didn't feel guilty about having sex with Billy. I couldn't deny her the chance to fuck her old boyfriend's look-a-like. To her, Billy was his father Kevin. She thought he looked just like Kevin back when she and he were having sex, over twenty years ago. In my heart, I knew she loved me more than anything in the world and I just couldn't deny her having Billy.

That I was getting Carol, his wife, was exciting. I was willing to forgo Carol, but Diane wanted me to. In fact, she wanted to watch us. I also understand that Carol wanted to watch her and Billy. Was it too kinky for us? Apparently not, because it looked like we were going to do just that.

"Is it okay to come back in," Billy shouted.

"Yes, it is," Diane shouted back, giggling.

I smiled at her. She kissed me hard. I kissed her back hard. When we broke our kiss, Billy and Carol were kissing. When their lips parted they told each other they love the other.

"I love you," Diane whispered in my ear.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

Diane smiled at me, then stepped over to Billy. I raised my eyebrows at her boldness. I was surprised when Carol took my arm. Looking at her, she smiled up at me. I leaned down and kissed her lips. She kissed me back. Pulling back, I looked at Diane and Billy. They were kissing. I thought I should be feeling jealousy, but I wasn't. I felt the love for her I always feel. I felt lust but didn't know if it was for her or Carol who was nibbling on my ear and asking me to fuck her.

I grabbed her by the back of her head and kissed her hard. I shoved my tongue into her mouth and slapped her's around. She was moaning as I did. I heard Diane moan, opened my eyes and cut them over toward her. Billy had his hand on her tit and was squeezing, hard. Closing my eyes I continued to kiss Carol, while I listened to Diane moan and groan as Billy mauled her body.

"Oh god," Diane cried out.

I just had to look. I pulled my lips from Carol's and looked at Diane. Billy had two fingers in her pussy, her dress pushed up past her hips. Turning to Carol, I pushed her top down off her arms. She was now naked from the waist up. Leaning down I sucked a nipple into my mouth. It was hard as stone. She was excited.

"Oh fuck," she cried.

I cut my eyes up at her. She was watching her husband and Diane.

"Stand up," I said.

Carol stood, her pants suited dropped to her feet. She was now completely naked. She looked delicious. I went to my knees and helped her remove the legs from her feet. I was then face-to-face with her bald pussy. It looked delicious. I pressed my face against her vulva. I took a deep breath. She smelled wonderful.

"I have never had a man to that to me before," said Carol.

I looked up at her and smiled.

"I like to smell the roses before I pick them," I said.

Carol giggled as I kissed vulva. She reached down and unbuttoned my shirt.

"Stand up," she ordered.

I stood up. I watched Diane undoing Billy's pants. He was already shirtless. Diane's dress was still pushed up to her waist. Carol had my pants down around my ankles and was trying to lift my leg to take them the rest of the way off. I lifted my foot. She took off my shoe, sock, and pant leg. I lifted my other leg and she removed the rest of my clothes. I was now standing naked in front of a kneeling naked woman who wasn't my wife.

Looking over at my wife, I watched as her mouth bobbed on Billy's cock. His head was thrown back and I could hear his moans of pleasure. Diane still had her clothes on. Carol touched my cock. I looked down at her. She was smiling up at me.

"Do you like what you see?"

I didn't know if she was talking about Diane and Billy or herself.

"Yes, I do," I said smiling at her.

She opened her mouth and took my cock in as far as she could. She closed her lips around my shaft and I could feel her tongue swirling around my cock head. I groaned.

"Move so I can see you," said Diane.

I turned to my left. Carol turned with me. Diane groaned at what she saw. Billy groaned too. Carol giggled. I just looked Diane in the eye. I was hard as a rock as I watched her hand move up and down Billy's cock.

"I'm going to have fun with this cock," Carol said looking up at me.

She licked up the entire length. I sighed at the feeling. Then she was sucking me, hard. She was also jerking my cock with one hand and juggling my balls with the other. I closed my eyes, turned to where Diane and Billy were making sounds of pleasure and opened them. Diane was still sucking his cock. Billy was watching Carol suck mine. I smiled, he smiled.

Reaching down I pulled Carol to her feet. I kissed her lips, felt her breast and held her with my other arm. She was moaning and rubbing her hands up and down my back. I could hear Diane moan. Pulling my lips from Carol's I looked over at Diane. She was standing up, Billy was undressing her and kissing each area of exposed skin.

"You do know if we continue this way we won't be able to watch."

"I do. Would you mind sitting with me and watching?" I desperately wanted to watch my wife have sex with the young man she was being undressed by.

"Not at all, we can touch each other while we watch them. Then they can watch us," Carol said sitting back on the couch.

I sat next to her putting my arm around her. I kissed her cheek. She giggled as she grabbed my hard cock. I fondled her breast with the hand over her shoulder.

"Mmmm, that's nice," she whispered.

Billy and Diane were kissing. They were still standing, both of them were naked. Diane was moaning as Billy's hands explored her body. Diane's hands were on his ass, squeezing it and pulling him against her.

"Fuck me," Diane said pulling her mouth and body from him.

I was extremely excited when I heard Diane tell Billy to fuck her. She had said that to me so many times that I had lost count. Now here she was telling a relative stranger to fuck her...without a condom. Although I was pretty sure that both Carol and Billy were clean, it was still a risk, but a risk we didn't mind taking.

She lay back on the other couch, legs spread, arms wide and outstretched. Billy looked over at me and Carol. He nodded at his wife. He looked at me. I nodded back at him. He crawled up between Diane's spread thighs. Diane was already reaching for his cock, when she finally found it, she rubbed it up and down her pussy, then lined it up with her opening. The cock head spreads her labia. When Billy pushed forward her opening spread to let him in. He was stretching her entrance.

Diane had a small opening, which I spread far more than Billy was. She enjoyed the feeling of being stretched I think more than fucking itself. She groaned as he pushed farther into her body. Billy sighed as he was finally inside the women he had been looked at for who knows how long. When he was all the way inside her, Billy pressed against her.

Oh my," Diane said her face a mask of pleasure.

Billy just groaned as he lay there between Diane's legs. Diane was sighing with each breath she took. Then Billy pulled out. Not all the way, but enough so Carol and I could see his cock inside Diane. He took a deep breath and slid slowly back into Diane.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12