Remi and Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hah!. I thought i'd thrown these away. But you know what; they'd look perfect on you."

The shoes were pale gold and the wrap was a slight shade darker but in the light seemed to shimmer with a pearlesence that made Remi gasp.

"Anna, that's gorgeous. Where did you find that?"

"Aah, I used to wear things like this a long time ago. I used to be a smart dresser did me. Not that you'd know it know it looking at me know all fat and saggy, but I used to have a great figure and a bloody expensive wardrobe."

"What you talking about, you/re not fat and saggy, you've got a great figure Anna. You're bloody gorgeous."

Anna laughed, the small crow's feet sounding her eyes deepening as she beamed a big smile at Remi. She continued with a voice trying to sound like some old wise mother hen,

"Too kind sweetheart, too kind. This old bird is well past her prime. It's down to the likes of you now to carry the smart chick look."

Anna placed the shoes and scarf on to the table, pulled the chair out from the table and flopped into it. Her heavy chest bounced three times. Remi counted.

"I can't really carry off the posh look Anna, I know I look ridiculous. Look at me, there's nothing to me. I'm a bean pole. I can't fill the dresses out at all. You do a far better job of it that I do. I don't even own a bra let alone need to wear them."

'Oh come on Remi, you look great, all the boys would be champing at the bit to get their hands on your goodies... and anyway, bras are overrated. I hate mine. I much prefer to not wear it."

"Yeah right. i'm many things Anna, but I sure as hell aren't a trophy and I'm certainly no arm ornament."

"Good! Why would you want to be either of those things when you're bloody gorgeous the way you are? Anyway, i'm sure there's a Mr. right out there for you somewhere."

The sentence hung in the room and even with the rain drumming on the windows, the silence was palpable. Remi said nothing but thought Mr. right? No, there's a miss right and she's sitting here in front of me. She did however blush. She felt awkward. Anna had never really complemented her before. Well, not in this way anyway. In fact no one ever had, apart from her mother, and in such things, a mother's view doesn't mean the same. Her blushes were accompanied by a tingling between her legs. Much to Remi's acute embarrassment, she felt her nipples start to harden. he dress was thin and her blushes redden more as she thought that Anna must be able to see the effects her words were having one her.

If Anna had noticed, she certainly didn't say anything. She took a quick slurp of coffee and then spoke,

"Right then, come on, try the shoes and shawl on."

Almost reluctantly Remi arose from her seat. Anna sat smiling at her, her face a mixture of affection and encouragement and ... and something else? Remi was unsure.

"Put the shoes on first Remi."

Remi reached down and picked up the shoes. Normally she was careful how she moved, mindful of being braless and wearing low dresses and V cut tops. At this moment though, all she could think of was the beauty of ornate embroidery decoration on the sides and front of the shoes.

"Anna they are beautiful, they really are."

"Aren't they just. Now buckle them up. I want to see how they look when you move."

Remi slipped the first shoe on. The buckle was stiff and she it took a few minutes to make the strap end slide through the clasp. She lifted herself slightly off the chair and pulled the dress upwards to make it easier for her. The front of her dress gaped open, revealing to Anna her prominent and puffy right nipple. Remi, though she was completely flat chested had pronounced areolas and pink nipples. Her recent state of arousal had left them still slightly hard and flushed with blood. If she had looked up, she would have seen Anna staring at her nipples with a look of deepest concentration. From the moment Remi had pulled the dress and it gaped, Anna had done nothing but stare at her exposed nipple.

"Just the other one now. It's so comfortable."

"Good."

Anna adjusted per arm position to focus on the other shoe and the dress gaped even more to reveal the other nipple. Anna leaned back slightly and bit her lower lip as from her new position she could see down Anna's dress to Remi's flatish stomach. Anna spoke and the words she said made her snap out of her state.

"Oh they are perfect Remi."

She continued,

"I've thought for ages now they would be, but this is the first chance i've really had to see for myself."

Remi pulled the second strap through.

"There, done."

Anna took one last look at Remi's nipples and had to fight with herself to sit up taller in the chair. Her face was a tight smile when Remi straightened up with her shoes buckled up.

"Come on then, lets see how you move."

Remi pushed the chair back, stood and took a couple of small steps forwards.

"OMG, they are wonderful Anna."

"Yes I can see that. In fact, they look fabulous on you. They really suit your Remi."

Had Remi turned her head back to look at Anna at that exact moment and not been so engrossed in the shoes, she would have seen Anna bite her lower lip hard enough for it to whiten. She would have seen a deeply troubled and conflicted look on Anna's face. Instead, all she heard was Anna say,

"Here, let me help you with the wrap. It's a bit delicate and fiddly."

Anna pushed the chair back stood and walked around the table to stand behind Remi. She picked up the scarf allowing the edge to drag and then brush delicately along Remi's right arm.

"Oh it feels so soft. it's so smooth Anna."

"Well it is finest Satin and Cashmere and the weave is real gold wire."

"No, surely not."

"Yep, most definitely is. It was given to me by a good friend many years ago. Time it had a new owner now. New owner, new lease of life. Here, let me help you."

Anna opened the scarf and then laying it on Remi's shoulders, she let the material slide down Remi's arms. She stood back and with a small nod of approval spoke,

"There, beautiful. it suits you so well. Remi, it was made for you."

"Anna, it's amazing. It makes me feel amazing... so... sexy!"

"So it should, but you are amazing Remi and sexy to."

The sentence seemed to hang in the air a moment and instantly Anna regretted saying it.

There was tightness in Anna's voice that made Remi's stomach knot. She thinks i'm sexy! Remi's mind leapt. She wanted to turn around to face Anna, but dared not. She wanted to, but the uncertainty of what she would do next made her freeze. She thought the best thing to do was to not say anything and ignore the last bit of Anna's sentence. But before she had a chance to say anything, Anna had stepped up close behind her.

Anna stood maybe a foot behind Remi and raised her arms and slowly caressed them down Remi's arms and spoke in a quiet almost whispering voice,

"There, just removing the creases. Go look at yourself in the mirror. The one in the hall, go look."

Remi just wanted to turn around and kiss Anna. She wanted to turn around and confront her head on with a kiss on her lips that would let her know exactly how she felt. But instead, the young and inexperienced Remi did the opposite. She took a step away from Anna. Part of her mind yelled at her to turn around, that now was the perfect time to say how she felt about Anna but she could not, would not. She resisted and instead moved to the mirror and turning to it called back down the corridor to Anna who had resumed her seat at the kitchen table.'

"Oh it's wonderful Anna. Are you sure?"

Without looking up Anna replied with a quiet almost sad voice,

"Yes darling, they both suit you. You really do look stunning. Your mum will love them to."

Remi said nothing. Her stomach was in knots. Anna's close presence, the touch of her hands on her arms and the sensation of the satin on her skin was making her ache with wanting. Remi felt the most overwhelming sense of arousal. She was sweating. Her forehead was wet, her underarms were damp and her pants... they felt sodden. As she turned to walk back to the kitchen, Remi caught the aroma of her own sex. She could smell her own arousal. She panicked. Anna would know! Shit she thought, what do I do now?

"You ok Remi?'"

"Yes coming, just need to go to he loo."

"No worries, bring the shoes and the scarf in first though."

Shit. Remi cursed under her breath.

"Ok, just a minute."

Remi didn't know what to do. As she caught a glance at herself as she turned, to her absolute horror she realised the back of her dress, right near her backside, showed a damp patch.

'"Fuck it, I must be soaking,"

She hadn't meant to say the words out loud, but they just slipped out.

"Sorry hun, what did you say?"

"Oh nothing Anna, just saying it's hot and i'm all sweaty now."

"I know, me to. It's like a sauna out there with all this rain."

Remi stood in the hallway, then bent down to take her shoes off. They were easier to take off than on than put on and when she stood up, Anna was standing in the door way smiling.

"See, I said you'd look beautiful... and you do."

Remi walked towards her and then, doing something she had done so many times in the last few years, she moved close to Anna and kissed her gently on her right cheek.

"Thank you Anna, they are beautiful."

Anna barely responded. The faintest of nods came from her, but her eyes seem to say something else completely different. Remi noticed her reaction and was surprised that the usually so demonstrative Anna had not given her a hug or a kiss back.

"Are you ok Anna?"

A moment's pause from Anna followed, then she replied,

"Yes, i'm fine, I think my blood sugar must be a little low as I feel slightly faint. i think I need to sit down Remi."

"Oh no, are you ok Anna, is there anything I can do to help?"

Instinctively Remi had moved towards Anna and was reaching towards her to hold her arm.

'"No Remi, i'm fine. Please, there's nothing wrong, I just need to sit down."

"Here, let me help you."

Remi moved close to Anna and holding her arm she helped her to the chair. As they moved, Remi's arm caught her coffee cup which upturned spilling the dregs over the table and her chair. She did not notice. Anna sat down and Remi pulled her chair closer to her and also sat. She quickly stood again and reaching around she put her hands on the now large wet patch on the back of her pale lilac summer dress.

"Oh Remi. that's going to stain. You need to take it off hun.'"

"No it's fine Anna, it hardly matters. Are you feeling better that you're sitting down?"

"Yes, better. thanks."

She tried to make light of it by reaching for another biscuit,

"See, a hob-nob is good for your health after all."

She looked at Remi who held her gaze. Anna could see the look of concern on her face and spoke to reassure her.

"I'm fine Remi. I just got a bit dizzy then. It happens sometimes. Maybe I got up too quickly."`

Remi said nothing but her look of concern softened slightly. Anna pretended to concentrate on eating the biscuit, all the time cursing herself for being so stupid. Anna glanced up again tried to gauge Remi's look. She was relieved that her reaction to Remi's kiss had been so well covered by her feigned low sugar dizziness.

Remi stood up and felt the back of her dress. As she twisted it around the material was pulled taught at the front, drawing the material tightly against Remi's hard nipples. Anna stared. This was just too much. She felt she could not help herself, that her desire for Remi was winning over any sense of self control. She felt her self giving in to her own lust, feeling her underwear wet with her arousal as her stomach turned knots. Her head spun. She whispered quietly in barely formed words,

"Jees Remi, you have no idea what you're doing to me do you?"

Remi twisted around to face Anna and saw the pained look upon her face. Worried at what might be happening to her friend, with a voice full of concern she asked again,

"Anna, are you ok, you don't look well. Do you need a doctor?"

She took a small step closer towards Anna and and crouched down close in front of her. Gently she placed her hand of Anna's hands, letting her finger tips close on top of hers and with her right hand she gently caressed the the of her wrist.

"Anna? Are you ok?"

Anna sat completely still with eyes tightly shut. Her breathing was shallow and her chest made only the slightest rising movement as she inhaled. Her head was spinning with sensory overload. She so wanted to tell Remi what she felt, what she wanted, but she just could not, dared not express her aching lust and need for her. She just knew that Remi's dress had gaped open, it always did as she leaned forwards and she was so close to her she felt that Remi was almost falling into her lap. She could not open her eyes as if she did she would be starting right at Remi's nipples and then Remi would know exactly what she was thinking and feeling.

But the thought of what she so desperately wanted to look at made her ache below. Her stomach cramped and she moved slightly forwards in the chair. Remi drew closer still, their faces barely six inches apart. . She felt Remi's hot breath at the side of her cheek and then, with her young friend so close to her, so worried and concerned, she smelt something unexpected. Remi... Remi was aroused. She knew. It was her. That smell, the sharp and pungent smell of female arousal. Her dress was short and then, as Anna opened her eyes slightly, she looked straight down the tightly stretched material of her pale dress short summer dress, straight into the soaking wet and translucent material of Remi's underwear and within, the darkly wet matted thick bush covering Remi's vagina.

Anna closed her eyes tighter. She felt Remi tense and then, so gently, so quietly Remi whispered,

"I know Anna, I feel it to. I've been feeling it for ages. I just didn't know if you felt the same, if you felt what I felt."

Anna froze. She held her breath, barely daring to breath. Time stopped. In those few moments, she felt Remi's weigh shift forwards to press down on Anna's hands, as she barely whispered words, that made Anna's heart race,

"I feel it to Anna. It's like an ache. I know you feel it to, I know you do Anna. Anna?"

Anna slowly opened her eyes and lifted her gaze to look into the Remi's so close face. But her eyes stopped lower, fixated by Remi's hard pointing nipples separated by taught skin over a breast bone that Anna had always wanted to touch and kiss. Remi inhaled deeply and her hands squeezed harder on top of Anna's bearing all her weight. Finally Anna's head rose to the same level as Remi's, their mouths inches apart Anna ached to kiss her but she desperately wanted Remi to give one last signal that she wanted the same as her. Remi's eyes closed and then did hers and she felt Remi fall gently towards Anna as their mouths met.

The intensity of the kiss was so unexpected. It was gentle at first, cautious and probing. Their tongues tipped, then in a moment Remi sunk towards her and Anna broke their hand hold and lifted her arms to hold her tightly. They kissed, tongues in each others mouths, tasting, caressing, touching, needing to consume each other.

They broke the kiss after what seemed to Remi like an eternity. Her head was dizzy and her heart was thumping. Anna lifted her hands to Remi's face and drew her close. They kissed again, this time harder, more deliberate, more intense than before.

Anna moved her arms to the nape of Remi's neck and then slowly, deliberately, with absolute intention she pulled the dress zipper downwards. Remi's kiss froze. Anna, holding her tight with her other arm did not let her break the mouth to mouth seal. She probed her tongue into Remi's mouth. Harder, harder still she sought a response from Remi, but Remi had frozen.

The zip crackled as it lowered. there was a slight tug as it reached fully open and then, so gently Anna pushed Remi away from her. But Remi held on, not wanting to let go.

Anna pushed more firmly, finally breaking the kiss as Remi sat back on her haunches. Neither spoke. Slowly, Remi stood up.

The dress slid from her shoulders, exposing first her left nipple. The right strap seem to hang still a moment longer, then slipped off, leaving the lilac dress a crumpled heap on the floor and Remi now naked bar her underwear in front of Anna.

Remi, kneeling in front of Anna then raised her arms. Anna moved forwards to her, their mouths meeting for a third passionate kiss. Their arms interlocked and Remi felt Anna's arms drop down to her lower back, her nails digging in with a sharp sensation as they clawed down to slide into the top of her pants. Remi felt Anna's hands tense, as like talons they dug gently into the soft flesh of her bottom. Then Anna dug deeper. Her nails were hard and each hand gripped her soft flesh, kneading deep into her small firm rump. Remi could feel every nail and her feelings of intense arousal made her groan This spurred on Anna to kiss her harder still and kneed the flesh of her bottom. This was no tentative first touch of the nervous Instead, this was a deep aching lusting need expressing itself physically in marking the person as theirs, as their own. Anna was marking her new found territory in reddening nail marks and indentations in a young and craving partner.

Their kiss continued, with neither daring to break their intense bond. Then Remi felt Anna's grip relax, her nails release their deep hold on her flesh as then, with a deliberate intention, she felt Anna's right hand slide down the cleft between her cheeks and rest over her most secret and intimate of places. Though Remi had never had a sexual partner those several years of solitary hard anal play had trained her bottom to open up. She moved closer to Anna, holding her tighter, willing Anna to slide her fingers lower.

Anna responded, sliding her fingers down to Remi's now opening rar orifice. Remi was soaking wet, both with her own juices, sweat and the spilled coffee The sensation of Anna's fingers near her favourite spot was bringing her closer and closer to an intense orgasm.

As they kissed, Anna's finger traced small circles around her hole and then delicately, slowly she let first one finger, than a second slide into Remi's relaxing hole.

With one finger just inside her hot rectum, Anna started to push harder and with a now obvious intent, pushed more fingers deeper into her now teen lover. As she pumped her anus with her left hand her right moved around and slid into the thick bush of very wet pubic thatch, searching for her front opening. Her fingers traced along the groove and then, by slightly adjusting her position, she placed her hand to Remi's front opening.

In the depths of their intense kiss, Remi nodded and as a signal to continue, Anna slid her fingers into Remi's soaking wet vagina. Remi squirmed. Her heart pounded as finally she felt someone else do to her what she had imagined so many times when alone in her room. She moved her knees further apart allowing Anna greater access. Anna pushed deeper until their physical positions made it impossible for her to go any further. But what Anna had done was more than enough to bring Remi to orgasm.

It had been building from the moment Anna had found her clit and rubbed her nail over it. She spasmed and her vagina pulsed in fine contractions as Anna slid her fingers in and out of her. It produced the most intense sensation from deep within the lower part of her body. Anna continued pumping her hand hard into Remi's vagina, whilst the fingers in her anus did their best to stretch it as wide as it would go. From deep within she felt her muscles first flutter then spasm as Anna's hands resisted the contractions of both her anus and her vagina. She was panting, almost groaning. Their mouths were still locked in deep embrace but Remi felt her back arching as the orgasm receded, her anus firmly closing expelling Anna's fingers from her anus. Anna's drew her hands through Remi's sodden pubic mess one last time, her hands then returning to her back, tracing small circles over her skin with the pads of her fingers.