Remi and Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, gently, so gently Anna traced in fingers wet and sticky the word upon Remi's back;

mine.

Theirs lips broke their seal and both women took deep breaths of air. Remi was covered in sweat, her nipples hard and jutting forwards as she straightened up. Anna adjusted herself in the chair, pulling herself upwards and forwards and then, finally, with her head level with Remi's nipples, she reached her arms around her, drawing her close so that she could, finally after many months dreaming of sucking them, take one of Remi's nipples into her mouth.

Her tongue touched the end of Remi's right nipple. It was hard and seemed barely to move as she circled it with her tongue. Remi drew herself upright, arching her back, drawing herself close to the sitting Anna. Her hands rested behind her back, her head tilted slightly backwards as Anna took her nipple into her mouth and started to suck it gently.

Remi's nipples weren't the most sensitive, but the sensation of the moment, the heat of their lust had the juices flood from her vagina. Every time Anna pulled and sucked, it felt that her vagina would flood some more. it was the most intense feeling of her life and for Remi, the most wonderful sense of erotic fulfillment she had ever had. She groaned. Anna took this as a cue to start caressing her back, gently moving her hands over the small of her back and back down to the top of her bottom. This made Remi shiver. She never knew she was so sensitive there and the small circles of movement Anna was making with her hands, sent shivers through her body, signaling to her that she was building to a second orgasm.

"Stop it Anna, please, I can't take it any more. Please, just for now."

Anna's tongue ceased its circular motion and then almost reluctantly she moved her mouth from Remi's nipple and rested her head on the side of Remi's stomach. They remained motionless for a moment and then Remi placed her hands on Anna's shoulders. Anna's head dropped down slightly. She spoke very quietly,

"Oh Remi, if you only knew how long i've been wanting to do this with you."

Remi said nothing in reply, but instead her hand gently touched the back of Anna's head. Anna signed.

"I've been dreaming about this for ages Remi. I've wanted this these last two years. Ever since I met you all those months ago i've wanted this."

Remi continued to stroke her hair and then barely croaked a reply,

"I did to, but I was scared. I wanted you so much."

Anna said nothing and Remi stood caressing the back of her hair. Then so gently Anna kissed Remi on the top of her stomach. The kiss was small, just the slightest movement of her lips. She kissed again, another small kiss, but slightly lower. Remi's hand moved slightly from the back of Anna's head to her shoulder, letting the weight of her arm be supported by Anna. Anna kissed again, again slightly lower, this time just above her belly button. The kiss was gentle and firm - a kiss with signaled an obvious intention. Remi moved slightly, shifting the weight from one foot to the other, opening her legs slightly.

Anna kissed her belly button and then her mouth closed over it, gently sucking and kissing, her tongue slowly circling the young skin, lifting and moving the soft flesh around. Her tongue dipped in and her teeth gently grasped the skin, pulling some in to her mouth as she then bent her head even lower. She stopped and then, lifting her head slightly, she looked up at Remi and asked,

'Am I the first?'

Remi nodded. Anna looked at her a moment longer, nodded gently and then lowered her head. Remi's hand slid up to the top of Anna's head, gently pushing her down so that Anna was again level with her belly button. Remi felt the fire of expectation. She felt the sweat on the back of her neck and her underarms were soaking. Her back was wet where Anna's hands were touching and she wondered if that was her or whether it was Anna's hot hands. Remi knew what she wanted to happen next. So many times she had masturbated to the thought of Anna spreading her wide, eating her out, sucking on her hairy bush as she came in her mouth. Suck me Anna, please suck me. Eat me Anna, just do it. Please, just do it.

Remi so wanted this, yet she did not know how to say the words out loud. She felt she could not ask Anna to do what she desperately wanted, so instead, she actioned her intent with movement. She took one small step backwards away from the chair, signalling her desire. Anna kissed lower still, her tongue now at the top of her sodden underwear. Remi looked down at her. She held her breath as Anna's hands slid down her back and moved to her sides. Oh please don't stop, not now. I need you to do this. Don't stop, not now Anna.

Anna's thumbs hooked under the side of her briefs. Remi liked functional underwear. She was never one for frilly things, preferring the practical cut and design of briefs. Anna's hands slid down her legs, but the gusset held firm. She opened her legs slightly and the slight tension in the elastic made the underwear fall quickly to the ground. Anna kissed lower. Remi could smell her own sex. Her secretions were usually strong, but in the confines of the kitchen, on this hot summer day with the rain beating on the kitchen window, the smell seemed to her to be almost overpowering. For a moment she was fearful that it would be too much for Anna, that she would be disgusted by the smell of her and she would stop.

She did not. Anna kissed lower, slowly her bottom slid to the edge of the chair and her knees fell forwards. A moment later Anna was on her knees in front of Remi. Instinctively Remi moved her hands to Anna's shoulders, gently caressing them, as Anna kissed the skin just above the line of her pubic hair. Anna's hands moved to her bottom, slowly drawing Remi towards her. Remi took a small step forwards, parting her legs slightly as Anna kissed her heavy pubic thatch.

Anna's head dropped lower, her mouth now level with the parting of her legs and kissed Remi's matted thatch. The smell of her sex was so strong and Remi felt the juices pouring from her. Anna kissed again and then, with one more slight shift forwards, her tongue touched Remi's labia. No kiss this time, but instead a tongue firm and searching. That first touch seemed to unleash in Anna her deepest carnal desire. She pulled Remi towards her, gouging her nails once more into her bottom.

Remi's knees buckled slightly as she opened her knees more and in doing so, Anna's tongue scraped against her clitoris. My god! Remi gasped as Anna's tongue slid along her clitoris and then lower it went, searching for the entrance to her vagina. Anna pulled Remi closer towards her, almost unbalancing her, forcing her to take a small step closer to Anna which positioned Anna's head right under her vagina. Remi gaped. Anna's tongue was inside her, probing, sucking. She looked down to see Anna's nose buried in her pubic thatch. Anna's eyes were tightly closed as she fed her lust for Remi. The tongue went deeper, probing, searching and she felt Anna's jaw pressing into her bottom. It was as if Remi was using Anna's face as a seat. Anna head moved backwards and forwards, in a slow rhythm as her tongue moved along her labia from vagina to clit.

Remi's clitoris became the centre of her being. Anna pulled it in to her mouth, her tongue tracing a line from the fold of the hood down to the entrance to her vagina. She sucked, she nibbled, she moved her mouth from side to side and every movement and every sucking action added to Remi's life sensations she had never before experienced. The intensity of the moment was almost overpowering.

"I'm going to cum Anna. You're going to make me cum."

Remi knew it was just moments away from happening. She felt that so familiar tightening in her stomach. Her thigh muscles locked her legs solid and then, with Anna's tongue deep inside her contracting and fluttering vagina, she orgasmed for a second time. The sensations flooded her body. Her leg muscles spasmed in tensioned objection as she felt herself empty into Anna's mouth. Anna's tongue kept moving, never stopping, pulling the fluid from her vagina into her mouth. Her mouth never left her body and Remi could feel the hot breath of her breathing through her nose on her skin and pubic hair.

Anna's hands dug deeper into her bottom and then, as the contractions started to subside, Anna's grasp released slightly as both her hands moved to cup her cheeks and her fingers sought out her anus. Remi's leg muscles buckled and she felt her legs press on to Anna's shoulders, but still Anna did not stop tonguing her.

Anna's fingers probed deeper, searching for her anus. First one middle finger from one hand then the middle finger from the other slipped through the wetness of her circular muscle and entered into her. Gently, so gently Anna moved her fingers in and out to the rhythm of her tongue. Remi felt herself starting to lose her balance. Quickly she lifted her hands from Anna's shoulders and rested them on the top of the kitchen chair.

Without taking her mouth from Remi's sex, she slid herself forwards more. Remi shifted her weight forwards onto her arms, letting them, take her weight and in doing so parted her feet slightly. Anna shuffled forwards again, her mouth now firmly over the entrance to Remi's vagina. With her legs now wider apart and Anna directly under her, she felt the full effect of Anna's tongue in her now dilating vagina. it felt wonderful and erotic and Remi was loving every moment of it. It felt depraved, maybe even slutty, but what ever it was, Remi did not want it to stop.

Anna's fingers drover deeper into her anus. Two fingers were joined by two more. Remi felt the shift in Anna's focus as she concentrated on her anus. Remi loved it. Her anus, for so long the focus of her deepest and dirtiest desires was now been stretched by the woman she'd fantasied over for months.

Remi relaxed her sphincter. Her training had not been in vain as she willed the muscle to contract as Anna slipped two more fingers into her. It felt that Anna was opening her up, making a space between her hands. Slowly but surely, Anna started to dilate Remi's anus. Her fingers started to pull her anus open, stretching it, prizing it open. Anna's tongue stopped moving. It was if all her efforts were now concentrated upon Remi's now dilated anus.

Finally, after many minutes inside her vagina, she withdrew her tongue. Her fingers stopped moving, holding Remi's anus open and dilated,

"Turn around Remi,"

And she did. She did not need asking twice. She stepped over Anna and then, kneeling on the chair, with her arms resting on the table, she pushed her bottom out. She closed her eyes. In all her most erotic dreams she had never gone so far as this. Oh she had stuffed things up her backside, she'd fucked her pussy senseless. but never had she dared to dream that the woman she had the biggest crush on would ever want to do this to her. That, even for Remi was a fantasy too far. She felt Anna slide around on her knees and then her hands were on her bottom.

Anna's hands pulled her small cheeks apart. There were no small kisses as before, just the direct and urgent feel of a hot wet tongue probing her most sensitive and pleasurable of places. Remi resisted for a moment, savoring the sensation of Anna trying to find her way in to her. Then, after a few seconds she started to relax.

Anna's tongue slid through the muscle ring deep inside her. The feeling was not was Remi was expecting. just for a moment it felt disappointing as there was no sense of invasion as she felt from her big anal toys. But it was different and in many ways more erotic. Anna's eating my arse. And she was; expertly. She starting sucking on Remi's bottom and her tongue swirled around inside her rectum. And Anna loved it. Anna pulled her towards her, making Remi arch her back as she lifted her arms from the table. it felt wonderful. It was beyond erotic, it was carnal and dirty and lust filled and what she had been dreaming of since they first met.

Anna's hands moved higher and moved around to her belly. She gently squeezed her stomach. In their moment of lust, in time between trying on the shoes and ending up like this, Remi had not managed to get to the toilet. Anna squeezed slightly harder.

Remi felt the pressure in her bladder.

"Anna I need the loo."

She squeezed her stomach again.

"Anna, I need to loo, i'll pee myself."

Anna pulled slightly away from her bottom.

"I want you to. I want to taste you. I want to taste you Remi,"

Remi turned her head back to face Anna. Their eyes met and both then knew,

"Yeah, but not like this though Anna."

"Yes Remi, just like this. I want to taste you Remi, all of you."

Remi looked back a moment longer. Then, with an almost imperceptible nod, she turned her head back to the kitchen table. She felt Anna's hot breath on her anus. She turned back to see Anna studying her, waiting, watching. Remi lowered her head and then started to push. She felt her bladder relax and then a small stream of pee fell splashed from her, onto the kitchen chair and then on to the tiled floor. She turned once again to see Anna looking at her.

"Is this what you wanted Anna?"

Anna nodded. She reached out with her hand and touched her now urine soaked pubic hair and after drawing her middle finger along her wet and open slit, put the finger to her mouth and then, as if applying a lipstick, drew the finger along her lower lip and closed her mouth over her lip to pull the taste into her mouth.

They held each other's gaze and then Anna nodded with what Remi thought was a sense of satisfaction. Anna nodded again and as she did Remi watched her lower herself back to her bottom. Once again Remi felt the touch of her hot tongue upon her anus. Once again Remi shivered with anticipation and the thrill of her favourite spot being touched.

Anna's hands moved back to her stomach and squeezed again. No! she can't be! Remi knew what she wanted, she knew but she could not believe this was happening to her. No way. No way! Anna squeezed her stomach again and Remi started to contract her stomach muscles. She pushed harder, feeling her anus pout as Anna slid her tongue deep into her rectum. Then she felt the movement start.

It was such an awkward way to force a movement and for a while Remi was not sure if anything was happening and then, when she raised her body upwards, she felt her waste start to descend.

Anna locked her arms around her stomach, gently squeezing her. The pressure sensation and her tongue deep inside her anus relaxed her bladder and a small squirt of urine splashed onto the chair. As if encouraging her, Anna squeezed again. Then she felt it. Slowly, surely she felt her insides move. it felt like the times she went out late at night with her tight jeans on. Anna held her and her mouth over her anus constricted the movement. She felt her rectum start to fill. Anna let out a small grunt. She pulled her tongue from Remi's anus and spoke only two words,

"Slowly Remi."

And Remi relaxed in the knowledge that they both wanted this. She knew what to do next, she'd done it endless times before. She slackened her muscles and felt her bladder spill some more fluid and she felt her rectum filling. Anna's tongue stopped it's circular movement inside her. It became still and then slowly, so slowly, she felt it withdraw. She turned her head to look at Anna.

Anna was starring intently at her now slowly dilating anus. She was so close, it was so close to emerging. Remi tried to slow it down and then, just when she thought that Anna would tell her to stop, she moved her mouth back to her anus.

Remi felt her mouth on her anus, and her jaw open wide and her hot lips make a seal around her feeding hole. She felt her anus start to dilate and then slowly, oh so slowly, using all her willpower and months of training she resisted both the urge to push and the urge to close her rear muscle. Anna grunted. Remi felt the waste starting to leave her body. It was firm and solid and it took all her concentration to not push. Anna's hands moved down to Remi's legs and close and hold and if she was locking her self to Remi's bottom. She felt Anna's mouth open wider. Remi relaxed. Her anus held open as she felt Anna's mouth move rhythmically behind her. After a few moments Anna gently squeezed her legs again and Remi pushed gently. This time she had less control and she felt that a large tube of her waste slide quickly from her rectum. Anna didn't let go, she squeezed more and Remi pushed again. She felt Anna shift position and as she pushed one last time she again felt the rhythmic movement of Anna's jaws.

After a few minutes Anna broke the mouth to anus seal and moved her head backwards from Remi's still dilated bottom. Remi turned to looked back at her friend. Her mouth was caked in her shit. She had it all around her lips and some small pieces had fallen on to her cleavage and there were wet brown saliva marks on the V of her summer dress and her bosom. Anna looked at her.

"Do you have any more for me? I need more Remi."

Remi pushed again, harder this time. Screwing up her face she tensed her stomach muscles and then, turning back to Anna spoke,

"Yes there's more, not much, but there's more."

Anna nodded, took a deep breath and placed her mouth back close to Remi's again dilating sphincter. Remi pushed hard. She felt the movement high up in her body and as she pushed she could feel the mass move around her body, descending until she felt it close to being expelled.

"Now,"

Anna placed her mouth one last time over Remi's distended anus and almost sucked the shit from her body. It was wet and it crackled as it filled her mouth completely. the smell was strong and intense and without even looking Remi knew that Anna was going to be a complete mess. Remi was done. She had purged herself completely. She felt Anna move away from her as once again she turned to face her, moving around in the chair to crouch on it and from her higher position, look down on Anna.

Anna was covered in her mess. Her face, her pale blond hair, her bosom were all splattered in Remi's shit. Anna had her hands under her mouth and some of Remi's sticky waste was in her hands. Her mouth was full and Remi held her breath and stared as Anna chewed and swallow her shit. She could barely believe it. Anna put her full hand to her mouth and sucked in the last of the waste. She barely chewed it twice before swallowing. Remi could believe this was happening. It was incredible. Anna stood kneeling before her, her face, her dress, her cleavage all covered in her waste and yet she looked so utterly content.

Remi was lost for words. She really had no idea what to say or do next. The room stank of shit, the lashing rain was now accompanied by booming claps of thunder, but in this small kitchen on the outskirts of this most cosmopolitan of cities the woman she had fantasised about more than any other, had done the thing she never dared to imagine she would ever do. What do you say next?

Anna lifted her head to look up at Remi. She spoke quietly but confidently without any hint of embarrassment about her at all,

"I've wanted you for ages Remi. I've known for ages that I wanted to do this with you, but I was so sure we'd never even kiss, let alone do this."

She continued,

"I've been dreaming about this for ages now Remi."

Remi interrupted,

"Yes, but how did you know that I liked..."

"scat?"

"Yes, that."

"I didn't, but the way you opened your bottom to me made me think that you must be well acquainted with playing with it."

Remi blushed. She lowered her head in acute embarrassment,

"It's alright Remi. After what I've just done to you, I don't think there's much room for secrets now."

She laughed. Remi looked at her again. What a mess she thought. The room stank of shit and the floor was wet with two large puddles of urine, but Anna seemed oblivious to it all.