Reminiscence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeeFisher
DeeFisher
59 Followers

Gradually, I regained some kind of sanity.

"Happy, honey?" The nymph entwined on my thigh looked up at me innocently; the only clue to her filthy skills a slight lift of her smile.

"As always, baby. I supposed you expect me to reciprocate?" I smiled angelically at her as she removed her fingers from my sodden pussy. I gave a suggestive glance to her as I reached for the showerhead and unhooked it from the stand.

"Well, I hope you're not going to be selfish." She reached up and kissed me, and I manoeuvred the shower down and played it on her thighs.

"Me, selfish?" I murmured into her ear. "Never."

I lifted the showerhead back up and sprayed it onto my hair. "But you left the conditioner on too long, my hair will be all greasy now. So I'm going to wash it all out, while you go and make us breakfast. I think it best to leave you a little steamy anyways. You'll need to be for tonight."

She pouted. "I told you, I'm not going to cheat on Liam and suck cock. Unlike you I do have some morals." She tipped her head to one side and looked defiantly at me.

Ouch. Bitch.

"An accurate observation, little one, but one for which you can pay by making us both a fry-up. I don't intend to make you suck another guy's cock, angel. I'm going to choose you out some female prey."

I slapped her on the rear and sent her, grinning, to scurry out of the shower.

DeeFisher
DeeFisher
59 Followers
12