Reminiscences Ch. 01

Story Info
Slave girl remembers night before with Master.
1.2k words
4
21.9k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
selenium
selenium
7 Followers

I woke early this morning, before the ugly sound of the alarm clock. As I lay in bed listening to the sound of birds and nature move about in their world I turned to kiss Master gently on His cheek as I did every morning. Much to my surprise He was already out of bed. The sun had just came up and was peeking in between the slots of the mini blinds, the rays shined up on the ceiling making the room dazzling. Removing the white linen sheet that covered the top half of my nude body I slid out of the tall four poster bed. The polished hardwood floor was cool to my feet as I walked to the bathroom. I turn on the hot water in the shower then moved to the sink, applied the mint paste and brushed my teeth.

The room was filling up with steam quickly as I stepped into the hot shower. I enjoyed the feel of the water on my skin. I still wore the marks on my smooth skin from the night before, Master had a new toy. The soft massage of the pulsating water felt good on my new stripes. Moving the soap over my firm body my mind began to rewind to last night as I watched the expressions on Master's face. We had been invited to a dinner party by one of Master's employees. He enjoyed going out and spending time with people and I enjoyed going along just to watch Him. He is a fascination to me, in more ways than one.

As I remembered the look in His eyes when He saw His male employees looking at His slave's long lean sexy body made me almost cum all over again. My soapy hands moved down my tight flat stomach and over the silky smoothness of my pink puffy lips. My jet black eyes closed as a soft moan escaped my ruby lips; just thoughts of Master have always had this effect on my body. He has such a way with me. I began to slip my index finger over my already swollen clit slowly at first as the visions of Master flashed thru my mind. My legs began to spread wider as I remembered His proud smile while the men talked to Him about what a beautiful wife He had. Two fingers quickly found their way up inside my slick cunt while I saw the slide in my mind of His wicked grin when they joked with Him about sharing me among them all. The look in His deep dark eyes was enough to make me weak.

His mouth, Oooh thoughts of His mouth made my breath quicken and my fingers fuck faster as I remembered how after we had gotten home He kissed me deeply His mouth covering mine. I was so lost in His kiss that I didn't even notice that He had pinched my nose closed. My breath was His, He controlled my breathing. His tongue danced inside my mouth, I could still taste the sweet liquor on His breath. He sucked what seemed like every ounce of air from my lungs. My body started to melt in His hands like ice on a hot day. My dark eyes started to change to white as He allowed me to breathe once again. With these erotic memories my finger flicked faster over my clit as two fingers fucked in and out of me. My body slid down the shower wall, I sat with my legs spread wide as the hot water beat down on my body. Down my neck my black tresses twined as they became engorged with water.

Soft fingers spread wide my cunt lips as I played and remembered Master's touch. He removed my black backless dress, letting it fall to the floor His hands start at my tan shoulders and slide down the smooth soft skin of my back. He took my hand in His and led me to the bed and lay me back gently. He tied a leg to each corner of the bed, then my wrist, His eyes never leaving mine, as He undressed and prepared His weapons of sweet assault. He moved between my legs and gazed at my already wet cunt.

"Beautiful," He said as He moved closer to me. He gently pulls the wet puffy lips apart and smiled looking up at me. "Is My lil slut excited?" He asks me.

Mmmm yessss I moan as I try to lie very still. He then ever so lightly touches my clit with His finger; He then sucks His wet finger into His mouth seductively as my dark eyes watch His every move... The touch sends electricity thru my body. He is so close to me now that I can feel His hot breath on my skin and I moan in anticipation.

Master begins to lick and kiss the inner part of my thigh, making designs on it with the tip of His tongue. Licking and kissing dangerously close to my cunt, and then floating away just when I think He will taste me. Oooh licking the crease where my leg joins my smooth cunt, He is such a tease. He brushes His lips over my slit without pressing down on it to which drives me insane. I start to rock my hips, straining to get Master closer to me. He then put His lips right on top of my cunt and kissed it gently, then harder. He used His fingers to separate my cunt lips then ran His tongue up and down between the layers of wet folds. Pushing He spread my legs more with His hands. Next He started to tongue-fuck me. This felt so heavenly. It also teased the hell out of me because I wanted some attention given to my clit. His tongue went from the bottom of my cunt, deeply into my slit, up to the top, His chin moved through the path as well, but not touching my rock hard clit. Master has a lovely goatee on His chin; this sandpaper effect feels wonderful on an aroused cunt. My moans and whimpers turned to begging. The next time He slid His tongue from bottom to top He complete the path by rubbing His chin firmly over my clit. My body shuddered with exoticism as He licked, long deep licks, like licking an ice cream cone. As Master licked my tiny pearl it began to swell even more.

Licking harder now and pressing into my skin He pulled my cunt lips away and flicked His tongue against my clit. Mmmm He moved His tongue so quickly. My legs began to shake and my back arched. Screaming and begging for more please more.

Master then made His lips into an O and took my clit into His mouth. He sucked gently while looking up at my face, He enjoyed my reaction. He begins to suck harder sucking the whole labia into His mouth while tonguing it. Sucking even harder now as He bites down on the lips and clit. I love the sensations He allows me. I lift my pelvis into the air, bucking with the tension of my rising orgasm. Master's wonderful mouth moves with me, keeping His hot mouth on my clit.

"Don't stop. Don't ever stop!" I scream.

To Be Continued...

selenium
selenium
7 Followers