Reminiscences Ch. 02

Story Info
She is such a lucky slave.
1.7k words
3.85
17.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
selenium
selenium
7 Followers

I feel two of Master’s big fingers slide into me. He starts finger-fucking me while I enjoy His clit-licking talents. He starts slowly at first, then a little faster. He finger fucks me with them rhythmically. My breathing becomes ragged and fast.

“Yesssss!” I scream.

He sucks my clit and finger-fucks me at the same time. I start to beg Him to please allow me to cum, please Master please! Looking down at Him He gives me a slight nod of His head. His mouth never stopping the stimulation between my legs with that my body starts to convulse and shake I lose all since of anything around me, I get light headed and move into that wonderful sub space. A light sheen of sweat moved across my hot flesh. My nipples are like hard red tiny cherry candies, just waiting to be nibbled.


Master then presses His tongue along the underside of my clit, leaving His lips covering the top moving His fingers in and out of my cunt as I start to come down from my erotic high. My cunt is extremely sensitive after I cum and every little move He makes causes multiple orgasms which He and I both enjoy. Master then started to talk to me, as He stroked my body. He moved up near my face and alternated kissing me and whispering in my ear as He caressed my breasts. He kept stimulating my body in one way or another until I had come all the way down. Next Master climbed on top of me and placed His wonderful cock on my chin as He asked me if I wanted to taste His cum. Yessss oh yess I did want to taste His delicious cum. I could smell His sweet musky scent that was heaven sent, as He rubs His cock all over my face teasing me with it. My hungry mouth followed the swollen head as He rubbed it back and forth on my face and neck. Finally He placed His cock head on my lips just as a pearl of His precum dropped from His hard cock. I greedily open my mouth to taste this treasure.

“NO! Not yet My little baby,” He said

I looked up at Him with my dark eyes begging to taste Him as His wicked smile crept across His magnificent face. Using a single finger He started to rub around the lavender head of His hard cock. Smearing the precum all over it, making it glisten like a jewel. All the while my mouth watered knowing this tasty drop was there on my lip just waiting to be devoured. He moved His hand to the base of His cock and squeezed a bit and slid His hand up the shaft making more pearls appear, I watched as they slowly dripped on to my waiting lips. Some escaped and slid down to the hollow between my lip and chin. He started to rub up and down on His cock spreading the precum all down the hard shaft. I open my mouth to beg Him to please let me taste Him but before a word could come out He pushed Himself deep into my mouth. All that was heard was a gurgle sound as He moved down into my throat. Master placed His hands up on the headboard to support Himself as He began to fuck my mouth. Sliding in and out of me I sucked hard on His cock as I used my tongue to massage the hard flesh. As the passion grew inside Him He fucked harder and deeper, many times gagging me. He suddenly stopped the face fucking and moved off of me. A frown now bent down the corners of my lush wet mouth but it could not mar the refined, sensual beauty of my softly sculpted face.

He untied my legs and arms then lay back on the bed as I watched Him. Licking my lips still tasting His erotic flavor I looked at Him waiting to see what He wished for next.

He took His hard cock in His hand and started to stroke it while I watched. I was so sizzling that I could hardly keep still, twisting on the bedspread and bringing my own hands down between my legs. The tip of my tongue was out between my wet lips and my breath was coming in short, choking gasps as I took a chance and touched my cunt. He stood up and grabbed the flogger from the table…

“You want to touch that cunt without permission, you little slut?” He said.

My hand quickly moved away and I said “No Master, I’m sorry”

“Spread you legs wider,” He said.

I just got my legs open when I felt the erotic sting of the leather slapping across my dripping wet cunt. The feel of the leather on the wet, tender skin was mind blowing. Slap after slap my body moved higher on the bed rocking my hips up to meet the caress of sweet assault. Moans and whimper soon turned to begging and pleading to cum.

“You wanna cum My little whore?” Master said.

“yes oooh yessss please allow Your slave to cum Master!”

All I heard was His wicked chuckle… as the sweet pain stopped. He stood and looked down at His handy work on my flesh for a few minutes as He rubbed first His hand across the red skin. Then He reached inside the tall glass of ice He had and took an ice cube and rubbed it across the freshly whipped skin. My hips bucked high in the air as the frozen cub glided across the hot flesh. He smiled with pleasure as He admired His canvas and the brilliant colors on it.

“Get between my legs and suck my cock,” He said as He lay on the bed.

I quickly moved into place for the lovely task He had given me. Looking down at His hard cock I admired the thick blue veins running along the shaft, throbbing, pulsating with His need, the tiny gob of pre- cum juice oozing from the slit and sparkling like a jewel. Kneeling between His legs, I took His balls in one of my hands and began playing with them, kneading them, while with the other hand I commenced stroking the tower of muscle with smooth, long caresses. Gently teasing and squeezing His cum-filled sack, I let the tips of my fingers occasionally stray to the puckered rim of His ass,and whenever one of my long finger nails made contact with the sensitive flesh, Master would writhe in a fit of pleasure. Occasionally the stroking hand would stop at the very tip of His pulsating cock and the nails of my other hand would jiggle teasingly back and forth just beneath the head. Then the steady up and down stroke would continue, and before long Master’s hips were pumping like crazy. More than once He seemed on the brink of exploding His hot cream all over my stroking hand. But each time I sensed Him ready to explode, the fingers would slow down, I would let the coals of His desire cool, but again only momentarily, and then the pleasing up and down movement, and the teasing ass-probing, would continue.

I leaned down next to His hot body and started alternating kisses and teeth biting to His quivering chest. Next with my tongue, swirling, I teased His flesh while one of my hands kept right on pumping His stiff cock and the other finger fucked His pulsating asshole. With both hands still busy, I now added another height to His pleasure as I licked up the length of His cock, giving it a sporadic kiss along the path. Removing my finger from His ass for a moment, I used that hand to cup His tight, sensitive balls. The other hand grasped His cock about halfway up. Then, sliding my tongue across my lips until they were wet and glistening with saliva, I opened my sensuously shaped mouth, bowed my head, and allowed the full length of hard, hot cock to slide into me, until the throbbing lavender head was rubbing against the back of my throat. Sucking hard as my mouth moved up and down His cock over and over. One had moved back to finger fuck His tight ass hole while the other squeezed, twisted, and pumped the tight skin on His hard cock with the rhythm of my hot sucking mouth.

A long, low growl escaped His lips.

"Ohhhh, baby," He sighed "That mouth of yours ... you know just how to use it."

Master then grabbed a hand full of my dark hair and pulled my face to His and kissed me deeply. Then in one fluid motion we turned so that His body was on top of mine. He rubbed the wet tip of His cock across my puffy clit and then down the juicy slit into the wet tight fuck hole. One push and He was buried deep inside me. I wrapped my legs tightly around Master’s waist, pulling Him deeper into me. His ass quivered as He fucked away at His lovely dark haired bitch. As His passion reached the explosion point He cupped my firm, tight ass with His hands and slammed hard, and deep into me so hard my whole body seemed to lift off the bed. He let out a deep animalistic growl and moaned as His cum shot deep inside me. He continued to pump in and out of me several more times mixing His sticky white cream with mine. He kissed me deeply, sucking my tongue deep into His mouth, moving down to my bottom lip, flicking it with His tongue and across my chin, down my neck where He finished the kiss with a bite to my flesh. He then took my face in His hand and looked into my dark eyes…

“Its time slut” He said

I moved out from under Him and turned around, got on my hands and knees. Moved back so that my ass was almost touching Him, next as my face and upper body lay on the bed I reached back with both hands and pulled my asshole wide open for Him. Master then took His cock and aimed it for the open hole and with a groan filled me with His warm piss. Once He was done He placed the butt plug inside and sealed it up for the night. As I recalled these events my body shook and quivered with an explosive orgasm. As the warm water beat down on me I lay there smiling and thinking what a lucky slave girl I am…

selenium
selenium
7 Followers