Remi's Paramour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go, go. They're right behind us," said Remi as the family sprinted down the tunnel. At the entrance, the Lord lifted Remi up through the opening before anyone else dared to enter the courtyard.

"Is there anyone still about?" he asked. Remi stepped out of his hands and into the garden bed. The courtyard was empty except for the two idiot raiders who insisted on breaking the door down. Remi leaned over the hole and pushed her finger to her lips then motioned for them to come up the ladder. Had she been in better shape, Remi would have stealth checked the two raiders and toppled them like she had the Guard from earlier. But now she was in no shape for fighting. The Lord came up first, then his wife, and finally his daughter. He pulled each of them from the shaft, kissed each of their foreheads, and nodded towards the raiders, pressing his finger to his lips. The party moved quietly through the courtyard as the two remaining raiders chopped at the reinforced main door.

"Aye, why the fuck we wasting our time at the door," said one of the raiders who possessed a blond mane and a long interesting mustache.

"Because," his partner answered, not stopping his labor, "everyone already took the high road. If we follow them, most likely we'll get last dibs if we get anything at all. But maybe if we open this passage, we find something for ourselves."

The mustached raider tossed his axe down so it stuck upright in the ground and turned from his labor to find the family and Remi shuffling out of the gate.

"Aye, Jorgenson! There's the whole damn aristock-rahty!" said the raider, removing his axe from the ground and charging towards them.

"I'll hold them off! Please save my family." The Lord drew his sword and took a Fighter's stance.

"Nooooo!" screamed his wife as the raider charged them.

"Dammit, Laura, go!" he shouted as he shoved her away and deflected the axe blow.

"Let's fucking move!" shouted Remi, grabbing the daughter's hand and walking as fast as she could for the woods.

"We can't leave him!" cried Laura, unable to decide if she wanted to follow them or die with her husband.

"Lady, I'm not going to argue with you. Those greasy fucks back there will do worse things than kill you if they get their hands on you," said Remi as they breached the woods. Remi was barely in her faculties as she led what was left of the Greenstride aristocracy through the forest. The blood loss made her tongue cold and dry, and she could no longer focus her vision. She tripped over tree roots and bumped her shoulder into trees as she stumbled through the woods. Her hand was around the daughter's wrist though, and that was all that really mattered.

"Where are you taking us?" screeched the woman. Her last grip on stability became tenuous judging by the hysteria in her voice.

"It's just, just up here...you'll see..." Remi slurred her words as she spoke. Her fortunes would be some great joke by the Devs if she were to die at Tychus's feet after completing her quest.

"There they are! Three cunts ready for spoiling!" shouted one of the raiders who had attempted the front door. Remi didn't bother to turn around to see how close they were. She could here their animal panting and the snapping of branches as the raiders barreled towards them. Laura screamed as she pulled her daughter from Remi's hand and ran ahead of her.

"Aye, you won't get far, ya' proper bitch. Bout time someone spoiled that cre--gruhhggk."The vulgar threat of the raider was broken by incomprehensible gurgling. Remi turned around to see a red fletched arrow perfectly stuck through his throat. Turning around brought a world of dizziness upon her, and Remi tumbled to the forest floor. The last thing she saw was pretty boy Tychus standing over her.

"Looks like you had one hells of quest," he said with a smile, tucking his gorgeous white hair behind his ear. "Almaea, take care of my friend here. She's earned it."

Part 2

Remi awoke in a soft bed with a dull ache in her shoulder. The time of day was either early morning or late evening, judging by the sky visible through the balcony. She was in an elegant bedroom carved of ivory stone and appointed with appealing yet functional furniture. She immediately checked her belt to find that she was wearing nothing but a chemise so light and comfortable that it went nearly unfelt against her skin. On the back of a chair across the room hung her belt which held her shortswords, daggers, potions, and assorted combat tricks. She crawled across the hume-sized bed and hung off the side until her feet touched the floor. The pain in her shoulder was barely noticeable but still remained like the nagging sensation of something forgotten after the start of a quest. After checking the contents of her belt, she rummaged through the drawers of the dresser for functional clothing only to find towels and washcloths. Then something shifted in her peripheral vision. Remi dove and rolled to her belt, pulled out a dagger, then dropped to the floor. She hazarded a glance upwards every few seconds to see if whatever was in her room attacked from above. There was no sound of shifting feet so she crawled under the bed, ready to slash the heel of anyone foolish enough to be in her room. Under the bed she could the see the bottom third of a hume form kneeling on the floor. She appeared female, judging by her slender, hairless legs and the pleasant shape of her hips.

"No..." Remi whispered to herself as she crawled to the edge under the bed for a better look. She dared not to hope, but for the first time in her life, it was impossible. Kneeling obediently at the side of her bed was the most beautiful paramour Remi had ever seen. His hair was a luscious brown that cascaded in gentle waves to his shoulders. His body was delicate and feminine. His light pink nipples poked out through his sheer camisole. His legs were elegant with a slight pleasant plumpness as well as being perfectly hairless. Remi crawled out from under the bed to stand in front of him.

"He really fucking did it...can't believe that pretty fuck honored his promise." Remi pushed her paramour's hair out of his face for a better look. His bottom lip glistened and protruded slightly in a sensual pout. The angles of his face were gentle, and if not for his complete lack of a chest, he could easily pass as a female hume.

"Ohhh..." Remi sighed, trembling with sexual excitement." You're so fucking beautiful. I'm going to take good care of you."

Remi placed her hands on his slender shoulders and gently bit his perfect little ear. His body stiffened at her goblin kiss, but he did not move an inch.

"I can't get over how beautiful you are. You're perfect," said Remi, planting a kiss on his neck. His skin smelled and tasted like vanilla. Remi inhaled him. There was a knock at the door.

"Fuck off! I'm busy," yelled Remi as she fussed with the wavy locks of her paramour's hair.

"I bet you are." The deep, eloquent voice was unmistakably Tychus's. He opened the door and stepped in with his Healer Almaea standing behind him. Tychus was a tall, beautiful, hume male. He wore a long white coat with gold buttons down the length like that of one belonging to a Vanguard. His hair was obscenely beautiful for a man's, swept back in flowing white locks. His face was too pretty to take seriously, but his battle prowess and means of persuasion quickly changed the minds of those he wished to influence.

"I just said I was busy. The fuck can't you comprehend?" snapped Remi, stepping away from her paramour and planting her hands on her hips. Tychus smiled as if she had given him a flattering compliment.

"I comprehend just fine. I wanted to be certain that you are satisfied with your payment. You have done me a great service, young Rogue. I just want you to know how appreciative I am, and to express to you my interest in future business together. This is a gift for you." Tychus removed a plain leather pouch from his belt, squatted down, and held the pouch out for Remi. Remi concealed her dagger behind her back, unsure if this was some trick of Tychus to dispose of her and recuperate the exorbitant cost of the paramour. She snatched the pouch out of his hand and stepped away from Tychus. She undid the knot around the mouth of the pouch and opened it angled at Tychus incase of some spell or contraption within. Tychus simply smiled at her mistrust. She reached inside the bag and pulled out a handful of small red-brown seeds.

"You gave me seeds..." said Remi with disinterest, letting the handful pour back into the bag.

"Not just any seeds. Those are flaxseeds which are fed to paramours to give them their delightful feminine features. You'll have to feed him regularly if you want him to remain passive and hairless," said Tychus.

"I see..." Remi reached in the bag to scrutinize the seeds more carefully then looked at the effects they had on her beautiful new paramour. "He sure is pretty."

"Indeed. He was as close as I could get to your specifications." Tychus looked down at the kneeling paramour.

"Can I go now? Clearly, she is fully healed," said Almaea who always seemed to blend into the scenery. She was a tall, hume Healer with dark hair and wore the standard plush, white Healer's robe. She always seemed to be perturbed by the things she was seeing at any given moment.

"You can be patient. We are discussing business, Almaea." Tychus gave Almea a grin that meant she had been grossly out of line for interrupting.

"Let me just see your shoulder then." Almaea stepped past Tychus and squatted down in front of Remi. She reached out and examined Remi's bare shoulder. She rubbed and pinched the joint and rotated Remi's arm by the wrist as if operating a crank.

"Does that hurt? Do you have any pain or numbness?".

"Naww, I'm fine. Just aches a little is all." Remi pulled her tiny arm away.

"I'm sorry about that. Healing magic works best when it works fast. You must have had that wound awhile before we collected you in the woods. You're probably going to have that ache your entire life," Almaea said solemnly.

"I don't even care right now." Remi turned to smile at her paramour. Almaea patted her on the head and then left the room.

"Why don't you spend the day with your new paramour," said Tychus, "tonight we have to discuss more business. You take care, darling."

Remi gave Tychus a sardonic look as he smiled and left the room. Surely he knew by now his charms were useless on her, and that she only worked for him because he paid incredibly well.

"Wait a minute," Remi shouted after him.

"Yes?" Tychus annunciated the word as if he had just pulled some grand psychological trick over on her.

"How come he doesn't say anything?" Remi gestured to her paramour.

"You have to give him permission to speak," said Tychus.

"Okay...and what's his name?"

"You have to name him, darling. Is that all?"

"I guess so..."

Tychus smiled and left the room, leaving Remi alone with her paramour.

"You can talk now, it's okay. You don't need my permission," said Remi.

"Yes mistress," said her paramour. His voice was much deeper than she expected. She half expected a woman's voice, but his even tone was still pleasant.

"What's your name, beautiful?" said Remi, standing in front of him.

"I don't have a name," he answered, his eyes never leaving the floor.

"I've never had to name anyone before. Don't reckon I'm very good at it. Was there ever a name that you really wanted? Hopefully something cute and fem?" Remi reached out and gently pulled one of his brown locks, letting it slip through her fingers.

"Amber..?"

"I love it," said Remi, smiling at Amber. "Would you stand up for me?"

Amber stood. He was short for a hume but still stood over two feet taller than Remi. The only thing he wore besides the sheer camisole was a small pair of pink panties which couldn't conceal his small bulge.

"Devs still my heart...look at that little pakage." Remi reached up to squeeze the crotch of Amber's panties. The bulge was soft but expanded and hardened under Remi's fingertips, pushing the fabric of the panties forward. Remi grabbed the hips of Amber's panties and yanked them down, making Amber's erect cock bounce out and wobble before becoming still. His cock was small, not even four inches at full length, and his balls were small and tight against the base of his shaft.

"Are you a guy or a girl?" said Remi, reaching up and grasping the small pink cock that twitched imperceptibly.

"A-a guy, mistress." Amber flinch as Remi grabbed his cock.

"The most beautiful boy ever," said Remi, massaging his little cock. With her other hand she reached up and touched his silky pink sack and felt the little balls inside.

"Sit on the bed," said Remi. Amber stepped out of his panties and sat on the edge of the bed. Remi pushed his legs open and stared at the perfect eroticism of his little package. His cock looked so weak and fragile. His balls were soft and vulnerable. She stepped forward, grasped his cock with one hand, and took it in her mouth. Even his cock tasted like vanilla! She tried to fit all of him in her mouth, but even his laughable length wouldn't fit in her goblin mouth. She savored every inch she could though, unwilling or unable to let his cock leave her mouth. She grabbed his tight sack underhand and gave it a painful squeeze, eliciting whimpers from Amber. His balls were her play toy as she drooled on his cock, trying to suck the cum right out of him. She refused to relinquish his balls, squeezing and massaging him, her cunt twinging every time he whined. Finally, she found the willpower to release his cock from her mouth. The steel wire that kept her mind tight (the very one that was solely responsible for her surviving her hellish life) went soft like a cooked noodle. She was dizzy, and all she could think about was the thousand nasty things she wanted to do to Amber.

She urged her paramour to kneel over the bed with his knees on the floor. His butt was round and pleasant, more similar to a girl's than a guy's. Remi spread open Amber's butt to reveal the cutest pink asshole she had ever seen. She immediately shoved her face in and penetrated Amber with her tongue as she milked his cock. Amber moaned with erotic pleasure as Remi tongue-fucked him, jerking his cock with urgent speed. She lowered her head to kiss his small sack and then returned to making out with his asshole. Amber cried out in orgasm, coating the floor with tendril after tendril of watery cum. Remi wasn't finished with his asshole though. She shoved two chubby fingers inside his wet hole and fucked him as fast as she could. He cried out, writhing his hips as she fucked him, kissing his balls. After several seconds, Amber cried out in another orgasm, pumping a little more watery cum onto the stone floor.

"You little slut," said Remi, smacking Amber's round butt. She pulled her ridiculous chemise over her head and climbed onto the bed naked, bracing herself against a small mountain of pillows.

"I want you to play with my pussy until I cum." Remi presented her bald slit for Amber who climbed onto the bed and laid flat, gently pushing Remi's chubby thighs open. He spread her green vulva open revealing a pussy tinged orange and sopping wet. Amber expertly massaged her clit with his thumb and pushed two fingers inside of her, spreading her open. The sensation was amazing but not what Remi needed in the heated moment.

"No, just finger my pussy like you're trying to start a fire. This is no time to get clever," said Remi, trying to ride the wave of erotic sensation. Amber did as he was told, fingering Remi as fast as he could with one hand and massaging her tiny green clit with the other. The first orgasm exploded from Remi's hips and left her screeching. Amber continued as though she hadn't cum, bringing on another orgasm, and then a third. Remi gasped for air, but any sense of temperance or judgment had vanished the second she had seen Amber's cock and balls. There were more orgasms, more screaming. When Remi came back to reality she found herself wrapped in Amber's arms as he snored quietly. The room stank maddeningly of pussy and cum.


12