Remodeling Carla Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, vaulting out of the tub and grabbing a towel, George ran toward the bedroom. "Not until you finish your lessons," he said, his bouncing hard-on leading him to her bed. Carla, dumbfounded, watched his un-tanned ass disappear through the door.

Within seconds, Carla flew into the room to find George, already in repose on the bed, legs spread and hard dick in his hand, slowly stroking it, awaiting his pupil. Carla paused to take in the sight. Dropping her towel, she slowly approached the end of the bed, like a lioness, stalking her prey. Never taking her eyes off his, she crawled between his legs, ready to pounce.

Laying flat on the bed, she inched up until her forehead bumped into the base of his cock. Tilting her head up, she peaked around his prick, standing tall, and winked at him. Sticking out her tongue, licking her lips, she took a preliminary swipe, up the length of his dick. Dropping her head back down, she ran her tongue around his nut sack, sucking one ball at a time into her mouth. George reached down and ran his hand through her damp hair, getting her attention. "You're sure you've never done this before?"He asked.

The look in her beautiful brown eyes was one of lustful passion. "I've done a little research online recently, but I want you to tell me what you want. I want you to feel the same things I felt," kissing the tip of his penis.

"Well, I love the feel of lips wrapped around my dick, her tongue sliding along the bottom, reaching for my balls." She proceeded to do just that, sliding up and down, increasing and decreasing the pressure of her lips. With a passion, a hunger, she had never felt, she slathered his dick with her saliva, running her hands up and around his balls, her mouth and his prick, a piston, working overtime.

Slowing and stopping at the tip of his penis, Carla captured just the head in her mouth and sucked a little harder, drawing out his pre-cum, the tip of her tongue, tickling the slit in the end. A natural instinct told her that he was about at the end of rope; or maybe it was the strained look on his face.

Gently sliding her hand over his saliva covered hardness, she asked in her best sultry tone," Where would you like to cum, baby? Do you want to come on my face? Watch your big dick explode all over my pretty face? Or maybe you'd like to cum in my mouth? Have me just suck the life out of you." She had obviously done a lot of research.

George was on the verge of completely losing it. Here he was with his fantasy girl, naked and beautiful, her hands and mouth taking him to the edge, and now he had to decide where deliver his load? He questioned her innocence; "It's a trap, she knows just what she is doing! Death by sex, what a way to go!" he thought. Looking into her questioning eyes, her tongue playing with his pee hole, he managed to squeak out, "Mouth."

Smiling up at him, she ran her tongue seductively over her lips and dropped her mouth over him, sucking and licking and inching her way down until her nose touched him at the base of his dick. She rose up, George staring at her, wide-eyed. Watching her, she repeated her move, taking all 7 inches into her throat, and swallowed, once, twice. Breathing through her nose like she'd read, she swallowed once more, and then felt it.

George, trying not to buck, nearly straining his groin, let loose with a bellow. Grabbing the mattress with both hands, his first load was deposited directly into Carla's gullet. Choking and lifting her head, the next two spurts nearly filled her mouth. Instinctively, she move back further and the remainder was deposited onto her face, smaller, less forceful squirts.

Completely wasted, George let go of the sheets. Assuring himself that he hadn't just had a heart attack, his breathing slowed. Raising his head slightly, he looked down at Carla. A prettier sight he had never seen. Her face smiling, his jizz, dripping off her nose and her eyes, half open, as though slightly stoned.

Beckoning her, she crawled up his body until they were face to face. Looking into each others eyes, they acknowledged their connection. Without forethought, George reached out with his tongue and flicked his own deposit off her nose and fed it to her with a deep kiss. They continued to kiss and snuggle, relishing the warmth of each other. Deep in thought, they both lay silently thinking identical thoughts, questioning the future.

One thing for sure, another bath.

12