Remodeling Carla Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla dropped her right leg off the table, opening herself, beckoning him to dine. George slipped his middle finger in slowly, checking for doneness, to see if she was ready. She was more than ready as her pussy walls rippled, trying to capture him. Slipping in another finger, he delved deeper, occasionally hooking upward, feeling for her center. Finding the spot every third stroke, she whimpered, her hips pushing upward trying to increase the number of contacts.

George moved to his left, his fingers never losing their rhythm. He re-visited her bellybutton, kissing and sucking its entirety. Moving on, he visited each breast briefly, lightly drawing his tongue around the base, ignoring her distended nipples. Reaching her lips, he kissed her lightly at first and then as he began to tease her with his tongue, he pulled his fingers deeper and upward into her pulsating pussy. Breaking their kiss, but not his digital assault, he looked into her eyes. They fluttered with her climax near; she managed to mutter a choked, "Now, please now!"

Kissing her forehead lightly, he moved to her tits, taking one in his mouth and the other in his free hand. Pinching one, biting the other and now cupping her pussy, his fingers tapping on her g-spot, her clit rubbing against his palm, Carla's body shook as though in a seizure. She arched her back, trying to dig her heels into the maple top. Through her physical gyrations, she managed a guttural, "Fuuuccckkk!"

Carla laid there, an occasional aftershock rolling through her, from her toes to her chest. Finally breathing normally, George slowly removed his fingers. Through narrow slits, she watched him lick his fingers clean. Another small wave rippled along her length.

George stepped away long enough to get a damp washcloth and a couple of towels. He lovingly tended to her, helping her cool down. After a few minutes, Carla managed to open her eyes and pushed herself up slightly on her elbows. Twisting her head side to side, she said, "You need to remember the pillows next time."

Smiling, he said, "Yes dear, 'as he scooped her up in his arms and carried her up the stairs.

Managing to get her into the shower without banging her head on a door, he gently placed her on one of the benches and adjusted the massage corner. Finding her legs, she stepped to the corner and let the upper jets massage her neck and back while George and the other jets took care of the rest.

Revitalized, she gave George the quick once over, taking a little extra time as usual to tend to his more private areas. Turning off the shower, she led him out into the bathroom where they performed their drying ritual; wrapping each other in huge towels and rubbing and hugging each other to a proper state of dryness.

George reached around her with another towel and was drying her hair. Pulling away from him she said, "That's enough, you can wash it properly later. Now it's time for bed," as she led him to the bedroom.

Glancing at the clock on the side table he said, "It's not even six o'clock yet."

"Then a short nap, "she said as she dropped her towel and crawled under the sheets. He had no choice but to follow that lovely ass into bed. Moving her damp locks out of the way, he snuggled up to her warm butt. Draping his left arm over her and latching onto the nearest breast, he kissed the back of her neck. Sleep came quickly for them both.

Carla was the queen of power naps. She woke a couple hours later, feeling part of George trying to burrow into her. Carla carefully separated herself from his grasp and threw back the covers. George's cock stood out proudly, reaching for his navel. Carla hunkered down and licked him along his length, running her tongue around his balls. George groaned and then rolled onto his back, arms out as he claimed the entire bed. Given no other options, Carla carefully straddled his chest and on all fours, retrieved his rigid member and began to make love to it. Alternately licking, sucking and running her slickened hand along his length, she drew him from his dreams.

Waking, he looked up and saw her shaven mound, lips glistening. Reaching up with both hands, he grabbed both cheeks and brought her down to his mouth, kissing her.

Carla raised her hips and looked down at him through her legs, his cock still in her hand. She winked at him and threw him a little kiss. Without uttering a word, she threw her leg over him and turned, facing the headboard. Moving up beside him on her hands and knees, she grabbed the headboard. Looking down at him, she nodded her head toward her ass. Knowing when to take a hint, George was quickly on his knees behind her. The view was spectacular. Her strong back and shoulders, stretching, crossed by two perpendicular tan lines. Her ass was something he would never tire of; round and sumptuous, firm and soft at the same time. The back of her thighs were toned and her calves and tiny feet were perfect.

Beginning at her feet, he ran his hands up her legs, over her ass and along her back. His cock teased her as he stretched along her length. George made a quick pass at her tits, tweaking each nipple, before running his hands back along her sides to her luscious hind quarter. Carla looked back at him, licking her lips, that wanton look in her eyes.

George grabbed both of her ass cheeks and spread them wide, exposing her completely. She sucked in a deep breath in anticipation. Bending down, George placed his tongue on her clit, already out of hiding, and traveled up her slit, his tongue flat for optimum coverage. His nose led the way and she squeaked when it tried to enter her ass. His tongue completed its tour at her little rosebud, circling it, probing lightly.

Carla shivered again as George ran the tip and back of his cock along her pussy, lubricating the shaft. Shining in readiness, he paused at her ass and poked at her opening, knocking at the door. She looked back at him and her eyes said, "Get on with it!"

Ever obedient, particularly at a time like this, George slid down slightly and easily slid inside, her pussy welcoming, without resistance. George marveled at the feeling as he reached bottom, so warm and snug. He began slowly, bringing the tip of his cock halfway out and then slipping back into the depths. Carla, her hands on the headboard, pushed back and forth with him, both with a common goal.

Looking down, he watched his wet shaft push and pull her inner lips along. Her ass was spectacular. A beautiful seam that disappeared as it merged with her lower back, a magical spot. Deep in that valley was her little star, winking at him, in cadence with their fucking. George spread her cheeks wider, his right thumb sliding down to gather some of their juices. He rubbed her anus, little circular motions, as though spinning the dial on a safe, looking for the combination to unlock it.

Carla moaned continually now. Her mind willed him to cum; cum deep inside her. Her goal was to satisfy him, though she knew that anytime she was with him, it was bound to please her too. Concentrating harder, the sensations of his thumb rimming her ass were almost too much. It took all her will not to climax before him. She could feel his thumb, the very tip, trying to pry open the door. It all felt so good, Carla could find no reason to not let him in. Looking back at him over her shoulder, their eyes met, his asking for permission. She nodded slightly; permission granted.

Carla pushed back, her arms locked straight, giving him complete control. Slowing his penile assault, he applied pressure with his thumb, gaining ground slowly. In up to the knuckle, he wiggled his thumb around, as though pushing things out of the way to clear the path. Carla's natural instinct was to push out the intruder, but in doing so, she cleared the way, loosening her defenses. Suddenly, his thumb slid in the rest of the way, his palm flat against her cheek.

Both taken by surprise, they looked at each other, checking. Carla grinned, a painful grin perhaps. Again, George wanted to be sure she was okay with this, never wanting to hurt her. Forever trusting, she said as both her ass and pussy hugged him tightly, "It feels soooo good, now fuck me, please."

George left his thumb planted, content to just move it around in a circular motion, stirring up all kinds of sensations. He could feel his thumb with his dick as he resumed; the thin wall separating them spasmed now.

Carla was nearly beside herself, she had never felt so full, so wanton, so sexy, so filthy......soooo gooood!

Carla's will finally gave way to want and she climaxed, her pussy and ass grabbing onto anything they could find, Her grip tightened on the oak headboard and her body stiffened as she cried out, "OH GOD!"

George was right there with her. His cock felt like it grew, like a balloon, over inflated, it blew. His cock was buried as deep as possible, filling her with his cum. His belly pushed his hand against her ass, holding his thumb secure. All he could manage was a stuttered, "F,f,f,u,u,c,c,c,k,k....!"

Trying to keep his weight off of her, he tried to move, but her pussy seemed unwilling to let go. Finally, with regret, she released him. George sat back on his calves and watched in fascination as their combined juices poured from her abused pussy. Instinctively, he captured it in his hand. Carla was watching all this between her legs, her head down, panting, and trying to catch her breath. Doing a little kegel pelvic push, she expelled the remainder.

Carla found the strength to turn and face him. He cupped their combined juices in his hand as she licked hungrily, like a starved kitten. Finished, her sexual appetite sated, she licked her lips and said, "Where's dinner, I'm starved!" George laughed as he pulled her down and kissed her as he tickled her ribs. Letting her get away, he said, "You go get cleaned up and I'll go get us some dinner.

Carla cleaned up and was waiting in bed with the sheets tucked up under her breasts. George, still naked, came through the door with a towel draped over his arm. He held a serving tray which only showed a bottle of wine and two glasses. Sitting up straighter, waiting to be served, Carla burst out laughing when she saw what else was on the tray. Carefully prepared and arranged on two plates were peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and potato chips.

Like a waiter in a 3-star Michelin awarded restaurant, he laid a clothe napkin in her lap, carefully tucking it under her tits. He placed her meal on a lap tray that appeared from under the bed and poured her wine. She looked at her waiter, his dick hung flaccid, "Quite the gourmand, aren't we?"

"Yes madam, "he said, "peanut butter is the perfect food and of course, wine is the nectar of the Gods."

Reaching for his dick, she gave it a couple tugs, drawing a couple drops to the tip. Catching it on her finger, she brought it to her lips and said," I beg to differ."