Remodeling Carla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla and George stopped to take a breather and Carla sat on the bed next to review the pictures on the back of his Nikon. She pressed her tit into his arm as she leaned over to look in the little screen. Between her nipple digging into his bicep and her sweet, womanly smell, George just about lost it. His cock visibly throbbed and it did not go unnoticed, as Carla glanced down past the camera. Happy with what she saw, both in the camera and in her photographer's shorts, she was ready for the next step. "You know George; sometimes the women pose with their tops off, like if they were on a topless beach."

Not giving him a chance to comment, she reached back and untied the knot at her back. She then proceeded to slowly unveil her perfect nipples. Her breasts sat perfectly on her chest, like half a good-sized grapefruit and her areola, the size of a quarter, perfectly framed an erect, pencil eraser sized nipple. Again, George was mesmerized. Carla started to move again, turning and twisting, holding her breasts in her hands. Tweaking her nipples with her fingers, she tried to lick her nipples. Her tongue stretched for all it was worth, obscenely darting outward. "Now it is time for some close-ups," stated Carla.

She lay on the bed, flat on her back and had George kneel down and shoot a profile of her left tit and nipple, pointing straight to the ceiling. He zoomed in so that the tip of her breast filled the frame. Little bumps could be seen, ringing her areola. Carla then turned ninety degrees, with her head in George's chest, so he could get a shot down her body, with her twin peaks bracketing her pierced belly button, and the horizon vanishing into the promise land.

After a couple shots, George lifted the camera and looked down into Carla's inverted face. Without notice, she reached up to the back of his head and brought their lips together. Carla's tongue began to search for his. Instinctively, as they smothered each other, George's hands reached out and grabbed a tit in each hand and with two fingers, began pinching pulling at her nipples. All she could do was moan into his mouth. Minutes passed before they came up for air. George's dick was ready to explode as he had been dry-humping the bed as they kissed. Carla's pussy had drenched her thong and her nipples were longer than she had ever seen them.

Having caught their breath, Carla sent George to the other side of the bed to get some shots from between her legs. Her feet were planted on the comforter, spread a comfortable distance; about the width of Georges shoulders. As he got situated, he could smell her excitement and as he looked up the valley toward the hills beyond, he could see that she was soaked, her juices running into the crack of her ass. It was all he could do to not dive in head first. George took a couple shots up her torso. Depth of field such that her breasts were in perfect focus, and her soaked crotch, a blur of dark blue and glistening flesh.

Stopping to check his shots and enjoy the view, Carla whispered, "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille." Carla lifted her butt and inched closer to George. The thong pulled tighter and he was again rewarded with a look at her puckered little asshole, glistening with her juices. His tongue stiffened. "So how is the view down there?" she asked.

"It's quite the sight," he said, "but I'm not sure you will be happy with the photos."

Wrinkling her brow and lifting herself up onto her elbows, she glanced down and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well," he said," your thong is so small that your pussy hair sticks out all around it. It looks like you have Chewbacca trapped in there."

She laughed and took a swipe at him at the same time. "Well, we can't have that, can we?" she laughed. With a naughty look on her face she popped up off the bed, and headed toward the bathroom. "Would you get us couple drinks, this modeling thing is hard work."

George went to the kitchen and dutifully poured Carla another chardonnay and grabbed another beer for himself. The short respite gave him a little time to recover, but it wouldn't last long. Carla was calling him from the bathroom.

"George, can you come give me a hand?" she asked. As he rounded the corner there she sat on the edge of the large, raised Jacuzzi tub that he had installed a couple years back. It never looked as good as it did now, Carla perched, completely naked, legs spread, with a can of shaving cream in one hand and a razor in another.

George managed to hold onto the drinks as he took in the sight. Carla smiled, blushing, and asked,"Could you do the honors? I've never done it myself and I don't want to nick myself for the photos."

"You're sure about this?" he asked.

"Never more sure," she said. "I trust you implicitly."

"You know we are crossing some boundaries here, don't you?" he asked.

Carla looked into his eyes and said," "I am doing this for me; it's about time I lived a little. If Frank sees these on the web and it does something for us, then all the better." "And," she said, "you seem to be enjoying yourself and as a friend, I really appreciate your help."

"Well," he smiled, "as a friend, I guess it's the least I can do."

With that, George took a deep breath and said, "Well let's get to it." "First off, I need some scissors. It's pretty thick down here." "You've never trimmed up down here? "He asked.

"No, it never occurred to me and Frank never brought it up. I guess it didn't bother him."

"Well," he said, "oral sex will be a lot different from now on." As he trimmed away, her pussy lips became more evident, as did her womanly aroma, and as he pulled little tufts of hair to trim it, he heard her emit the smallest moans. After doing as much with the scissors as was safely possible, he fetched a wash cloth, soaked in hot water and placed it on her crotch. "Let this sit for a couple minutes and it will help soften the hairs" he said.

As George got a bowl of water ready and a towel, he could feel Carla intently looking at him. George turned back to her, removed the wash cloth and handed her the can of shaving cream. "Here, go ahead and get lathered up" he said.

Carla looked back, a tight smile on her face; "I'd rather you did it, that way you can get a feel for the lay of the land, as it were" she said. "And by the way, I've never had oral sex."

George knew that things would never be the same between him and Carla again. It was all happening so quickly, he didn't even have time to put much thought into it; he just reacted. With that, he pulled her makeup bench to the tub, sat with his face just above pussy level and prepared to shave. He grabbed her by her hip and pulled her closer to the edge and pushed her thighs further apart. Carla flushed with excitement as George took control. He squirted some cream into his hand and it made a farting sound that made her giggle.

The levity quickly passed as she felt him put his left hand on her right thigh and pushed it further downward, as his right hand began slowly applying the shaving cream. She sucked in her breath and shivered as she felt George's hand and fingers gently spread the cream on her pussy, around her lips, down toward her tightly puckered ass. This was something she could get used to, she thought.

Satisfied with the coverage, George wiped his hands and asked, "We didn't discuss it, but do you want it all gone, or do you want to leave a little on top?"

She snickered as he made it sound like she was a little boy getting a hair cut. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well some women like it perfectly clean, while others leave a little hair above the pussy, like a little strip or heart or some other shape. I'll warn you though; my artistic capabilities are not that great."

Carla thought for a second and then asked, "What is your favorite? What would you want to see?"

He immediately said, "I'd love to see you as smooth as smooth can be" he said.

"Well then, take it all" she said with a seductive smile.

George grabbed the razor and began. Starting above her pussy, he made short strokes, careful not to nick. He would take a couple strokes, rinse off the razor and with his finger, wipe the area he had just been over. As he got closer to her lips, she would flinch with each swipe of the razor and shiver with each wipe of his fingers. Her pussy was merely a slit above her ass, her inner lips peeking through more as he continued.

As he was nearly to the bottom of her pussy, approaching her puckered, pink anus, he asked her to turn around and get on her knees. "What for?" she asked, her voice low and breathless.

"The job is not complete until we get those few hairs around this pretty little hole of yours" he said as he lightly blew across her anus.

Somewhat hesitantly, she slid to her feet, turned and crawled back onto the edge of the tub, her legs a little shaky, and her pussy juice running down her thigh. George's cock throbbed at the sight, Carla on her knees, her ass pointed at him. Sitting on the stool, her pussy was right at face level and again it was all he could do to not grab her by the hips and bury his face in her sex. Taking a deep breath he took a little more shaving cream and applied it to her ass, mixing with her pussy juices.

He couldn't help but use both hands, grabbing and squeezing both cheeks, running his thumbs up and down her ass crack from pussy to her back. Carla shook and nearly collapsed, a small orgasm running through her. George put his left arm under her, holding her under her stomach until she recovered.

After she had settled back down, George made quick work of the few remaining hairs. Using a warm washcloth, he softly ran it over her pussy and ass, making sure to get the remaining shaving cream. Leaning back, like an artist admiring the last brush stroke to a painting, George took in the view. It was like nothing he had ever seen, a true vision; his cock throbbed.

Meanwhile, Carla looked over her shoulder, looking at George staring at her most intimate parts. It caused her to shiver again, another small orgasm, just from him looking. "Did you get it all?" she asked, smiling at him.

Broken from his reverie, he looked at her with a mischievous grin. "There is only one way I know of to make sure the job is done" he said.

And with that he stood, took an ass cheek in each hand and took one long lick with his tongue. From her clit at the bottom to her little pucker at the top, his tongue made one slow pass and Carla climaxed again. As George finally enjoyed the taste he had been longing for, Carla collapsed, face down on the cold stone surrounding the tub.

Somewhat shocked from the sensation, Carla turned on her side and asked, "Was that oral sex?"

George looked at her dumbfounded and asked, "You mean, you really never have had oral sex before? Frank has never eaten your pussy for you?"

Beyond embarrassed and breathing hard, she softly said," I never asked Frank to do it and he never asked if he could."

Without a millisecond of thought, George grabbed Carla and threw her over his shoulder. As he headed toward the bedroom she squealed and half-heartedly pounded on his back in protest. He responded by swatting both of her ass cheeks before running his fingers from her slick pussy to her asshole. A little pressure on her rosebud caused her to quake again.

Unceremoniously, George dropped her to the bed onto her back. She lay there, looking back at him, her eyes filled with want. George had another thought first and reached for his camera. Carla looked at him with a pouting face as George began to snap pictures. Carla soon responded and began to move, posing on the bed. First the demure shy look; hiding her privates, covering her breasts. Then her character shifted, the sexy, alluring beauty, provocative poses. Just minutes later, as George figured the photo shoot was about over, Carla transitioned again, now the nasty, raw exhibitionist she had seen on the net. Her legs spread obscenely, ass in the air, her hands spreading her ass, George had finally had enough. Dropping the camera to the floor, he grabbed Carla by the hips and flipped her to her back, legs hanging over the edge.

George dropped to his knees, his face at her crotch. He looked up her body and their eyes met, hunger in George's and desire in her's. Without warning or invitation, he buried his face in her pussy as though he was going to crawl inside. Carla exploded, "Fuck!" and arched her back toward the ceiling as a massive orgasm took her.

George grabbed her ass in both hands and continued his assault. No part of her was safe as his tongue and fingers plundered her pussy. He licked from top to bottom, his tongue slipping over her ass just before it stabbed deep in between her inner lips. Her clit saw no mercy as one climax followed another.

When she thought she could take no more and had just found the breath to ask for a reprieve, George slipped two fingers in and up and found her g-spot. A couple of well placed strokes and she did explode. Her stomach convulsing, back arched and squirting into George's mouth and face, Carla collapsed without a sound. Sitting back on his calves, and wiping his face on his shirt, he looked at Carla, passed out from blissful exhaustion.

George stood on shaky legs and returned to the bathroom to wash up and returned with a damp cloth and towel to tend to Carla. He gently wiped and dried her overworked pussy. He carefully turned her on her side and wiped and dried her reddened ass cheeks. Turning her back over, he placed her head on a pillow, brushed her hair from her face, and covered her for a long, undisturbed sleep.

George looked at her, peaceful and fulfilled. Gently kissing her on her forehead he grabbed his camera, turned off the light, and let himself out. Driving home, he wondered what lay ahead. Would Carla call? Should he call? As he looked at his Nikon on the seat next to him, he knew that at the very least, one of his fantasies would never end.

12