Remote Accident

Story Info
Knocking over the remote leads to sexual defiance.
4.8k words
4.37
113.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remote control went crashing to the floor taking with it two glasses of red wine right onto the white carpet. The new white carpet nonetheless. Christina freaked out and quickly had to separate her lips from Andrew's and remove her hand from inside his pants. "Oh, shit!" She cried out in horror.

Her mother would just kill her is she saw a huge red stain on the rug. Andrew sat up but considering the state of his swollen balls it was hard for him to move. He chuckled lightly, in a somewhat proud way. After all it was his tongue whipping skills in her mouth that sent her legs and feet in a horny motion resulting in the current situation of red wine all over the floor.

Christina rushed into the kitchen and grabbed paper towels and some carpet cleaner. Quickly she began sopping up the wine. "Oh, why did this have to happen?" She questioned loudly.

"Sorry." Andrew replied.

"It's not your fault...well, it is...but I won't hold it against you." She said. She moaned and groaned as she wadded up the paper towels and went for the carpet cleaner. She was bent over, at the waist and shook the can. A grin grew on Andrew's face as he stared at her ass. Her unbuttoned pants caused her jeans to reveal her thong and the beginnings of her ass crack. The shaking of the can cause her ass to shake back and forth making her fleshy mounds wiggle and jiggle. Andrew couldn't help himself but reach out and grab hold.

She looked back at him, remaining in her bent position. "What are you doing?" She said with a smirk. He smiled back at her.

"I just couldn't help myself." He said, then leaned forward and put his hands into the gap between her back and jeans. Quickly he yanked down hard, bringing her tight jeans over her big butt. Her perfect round ass was inches from his face. He stared with a silly grin. "Stop it." Christina ordered, sternly.

He ignored her request and smiled before puckering his lips and clashing them down onto her right ass cheek. Christina giggled and swatted him away. But he didn't move. "Stop, I said!" Motioning with her and, missing his face, her giggling changing to annyance. This time he did as he was told and she resumed shaking the can, though she left her bare butt hanging out of her jeans, the folds of fabric tapping against the back of her legs. She knew what she was doing. Andrew continued to stare at her fleshy mounds shaking in front of him, teasing and taunting. The buzz from the wine made him impatient and once again he leaned forward putting his hands to the strap of her thong and stopping at her lower back and waited to be scolded again.

But he wasn't. Christina dropped the can and put her hands on her knees. His breathing made her tremble. For some reason the feeling of his warm breath caused her fingers to start clawing at the bunching fabric of her jeans. "Do it." She said lightly, in a barely audible whisper.

"What?" Andrew asked.

She looked back at him, clear desire and down right horniness in her eyes. "Kiss my ass, eat it." She cooed.

Andrew begin kissing her cheeks with puckered closed lips at first smacking his face into her soft smooth flesh, then opening his mouth, touching her skin with his tongue then using light sucking as he moved around her ass. The taste of her sweet, pale skin brought more and more saliva the front of his mouth and he began licking her from bottom to top, leaving her skin shinning under the overhead light. He pulled down her thong, breaking his lips from her butt and watched as the fabric stayed lodged between her legs, no doubt stuck to her moistening pussy lips.

Christina let her head hang down and she closed her eyes, losing herself in the moment. She just relaxed as she felt Andrew's tongue and lips play across her ass. She felt him getting closer to her ass crack, she wanted to feel his tongue against her asshole. He drug his tongue up and down each side of her cheeks, never entering between them. He liked to tease her, he liked when she begged, it made her turn that much more nasty. "Yes," she whispered. "Do it, please...please...do it." She whispered, becoming more desperate to feel that tingling sensation when Andrew's tongue pressed between her cheeks, into her dark crack.

Hearing her pleads Andrew decided not to tease her anymore. He brought his hands to her ass and slid them down and along the sides of her butt and parted her cheeks, revealing her tight puckered up knot. It looked so beautiful, her ass, tightened up and ready to be tasted and teased. He didn't waist any time and clashed his face right down between her cheeks and drove his tongue right up her asshole as far as he could and felt the muscle twitch and tighten around the tip of his tongue. Christina screamed out "OHH!" as he forced his tongue in. Her knees began to shake and buckle. She had to try so hard not to collapse to the floor. She reached back behind her and fumbled for his head. When she found it she grabbed a tuft of his hair and pulled him further toward her, his face going deeper between her cheeks.

She had to reach over and grab the table for support as her breathing increased. On occasion she would reach up and grab her breast and began squeezing hard and kneading her ample titty for a moment before putting her hand back to the table for support. Her breathing went in rhythem with Andrew's tongue movements. She would breath hard and fast when he darted his tongue in and out and then soft and slow when he'd use long flat strokes over her rose. Her forehead was beginning to bead with sweat. She felt her pussy getting more wet and Andrew felt her juices running down his chin, splashing as he bobbed his head in and out.

He knew she was going to cum. It wouldn't be the first time she's cum from analingus. And when she comes from getting her asshole licked, it is that much more explosive for some reason. His eyes looked over the mounds of her ass and down her back to her head, watching it for signs that she was about to orgasm. He saw her hand on the table, then come off, clutching at her breast pressing onto it hard and clasping her hand together, pinching her nipple as she pulled it away to brace herself again. Her head slowly started rising up, her stomach began to flex and tighten her back bent more, he knew her orgasm was coming soon. He wanted to time it so that he could move his mouth down and catch her explosive cream as it ran from her vagina. He loved the smell and the taste of her cum, the kind that could only come from deep inside her. It had a much more robust taste than that of her normal juices that he usually licked up while eating her out.

He closed his eyes and let the motion of her oncoming orgasm guide his mouth and tongue. He brought his hands up and to her belly and felt the muscles twitch and tighten.

"What the fuck!?" A screeching horrible voice bellowed out. Andrew's eyes flung open, but he couldn't move, Christina's grip on his hair was too tight.

Christina's head flung up. "Mom!" She shouted in shock. But she never moved. Her hand remained clutched onto Andrew's hair and the other propped on the table. She stayed bent over with her ass pressed back in Andrew's face.

Andrew tried again to pull his face from her ass but Christina was not going to let go. She looked back at him. "You're not done yet. Keep licking...and eating my asshole." She said as her look gazed over at her mother. "A little privacy please." She said.

Her mother's jaw dropped and she scoffed at her daughters rudeness. "Excuse me, this is my house. Stop that, now!"

"No. Keep licking. Tongue fuck me baby." She said looking back at Andrew then returning her stern look to her mother.

"Christina!" Her mother pleaded.

Andrew's tongue slowly moved from his mouth and once again connected with the tight muscled knot of Christina's asshole. Christina's face dropped on contact and she moaned slightly.

"This is my house and I want you to stop doing that! What is wrong with you?" Her mother continued to plead. Christina just stared back in defiance.

"We were here first." She said. "I'll let you know when we're finished."

"This is my living room and you're getting rimmed in my living room! You are unbelievable, you need help. I cannot believe you are getting fucking licked right in front of me." Her mother cried out. She looked at them, Christina bent over, her eyes closing and her mouth parted and she gasped and her breathing began to increase again. Andrew's eyes were looking over at her mother, watching him tongue lash her daughter's tasty little balloon knot.

Her mother shook her head, watching her daughter's act of sexual defiance, but yet she couldn't look away. Her eyes roamed over Christina's face, dropping with paralyzing pleasure and down her back where her shirt was pushed together, her hand grabbing at her breast, and finally to Andrew's head and face firmed planted between Christina's hunks of ass. She almost lost herself in the scene, as though she were watching a pornographic movie. She felt her loins tingle a little, did she dare ask for the same treatment from her husband later?

But then her eyes saw the wine stain on the rug. She gasped in horror and her eyes bulged from her head. "What did you spill? Is that wine?"

"Yeah, sorry." Christina whispered in a pleasured gasp. Andrew's tongue was driving up into her hole and she tightened her muscle around it. Christina's mother ran from the room, screaming. "Where's the carpet cleaner! These are new fucking rugs!"

She came back into the room in a panic. "Where's the carpet cleaner!?" She pleaded for an answer. Then she saw it, lying on its side under Christina. And without even thinking she grabbed it and sprayed down the large red spot.

She didn't seem to care that she was under her daughter's body. She didn't care that her daughter's boyfriend had his tongue up her ass and was continuing despite the fact that her mother was literally inches away. All she cared about was getting the spot off the rug. She shook the can wildly and popped the top and hosed down the stain covering it with a heavy white foam. The smell of chemicals made everyone's eyes burn and it caused a sudden stop the sexual happenings.

"Mom, shit." Christina said, releasing Andrew's hair and standing up holding her nose and her face crinkled up as though about sneeze.

Andrew leaned back with nearly the same expression. "Ugh, your ass tasted like carpet cleaner." He said falling back on the couch licking his lips, trying to change the taste.

Christina's mother ignored the complaints and grabbed at the paper towels. "So sorry to ruin your butt munching session." She said sarcastically as she began furiously scrubbing the rug. "This is more important." She grunted as her hands pushed back and forth.

Christina stood over her with her pants around her ankles with a look of disgust and disappointment. Her mother glanced over at her. "Who said you ruined it? We'll just go somewhere else." She said in further defiance.

"Like your room?" Her mother said.

"No, like the other side of this one." Christina said with a hint of anger. She had thought about going to her room. The thought of her mother continuing to watch her get eaten out was becoming less exciting and less defiant. Now it was weird. But then she had to go and make a comment like that, causing her to rethink the idea and change it to keeping the session in a public place.

Her mother stopped scrubbing for a moment to scoff and look at her daughter. Her eyes took notice of Christina's thick, yet trimmed pubic hair. "Why don't you trim that jungle first." She said sounding like a child. There were clearly some hatred between the two women.

Christina was taken back by the comment. She liked her full hairy bush and she kept it neat and trimmed. "I'm a woman now Mom, that's what women look like 'down there!'" She shrieked and ran her fingers through her main. "Besides, Andrew likes it."

It was true, Andrew liked his women to have some growth around their pubic area. Christina used to keep it bald and smooth until Andrew professed his love of the muff. Since then she keeps it in a nice box shape with thick curly blonde and brown hairs. And Christina stood over her mother pulling at her hair, stretching it to it's limit before it slipped from her hands. Her mother ignored her and continued to scrub.

Christina turned to Andrew and reached for his hand. She pulled him up off the couch. "Come over here." She ordered. His face had a combined silly smirk, and nervous twist as she brought him to her. Almost violently, she grabbed his face and pulled him down and a deep nasty kiss. The kind where you're literally trying to eat the other person's face. Andrew kept his eyes open as his girlfriend sucked his tongue from his mouth. Her mother watched, barley scrubbing the floor, but enamored with what was happening in front of her.

Christina's jeans slid down her legs, bunching at her ankles. Her bare chubby buns peaking out from the bottom of her t-shirt. Andrew's hands came round and grabbed hold of her the under cup of her butt and pulled it up and apart, the cool air tickling her wetted butthole.

She released her forceful kiss and looked at him with the devil in her eye. That look of sexual control and deviance which she possessed when she was extra wet and horny.

She kicked her feet out of the bunched up jeans and flung them away, nearly hitting her mother, once again knocking over the wine glasses. "You little bitch!" Her mother screamed.

"Come on over here." Christina said, defiantly ignoring her mother. She lead him to the couch and ordered that he lie down, face up. Andrew did as he was told, lying on the couch, watching his devilish girlfriend lift her leg up and straddle his face, just a few inches above. From his vantage point he could look up and see how wet she really was. Her defiance turned her on just that little more that made her complete uninhibited. Her pussy was wet, a white bead of deep internal lubrication was starting to sneak out, her inner thighs were glistening with juices.

She lowered herself down. "Stick out your tongue." She instructed. She got to his face and nearly flopped down, targeting her asshole with his tongue, it was near bulls eye as she connected her butt to his face. "OOO, yeah." She let out as Andrew's tongue once again went to work inside her tightened up little rose bud.

"Ever have your ass eaten, mom?" She asked, her eyes drooping, her voice stuttering.

"I cannot believe you just asked me that." Her mother responded, her back turned away from the sexual scene and she focused on getting the red stain from the carpet. But she turned back and almost lost it, not vomiting, but sexually. Her mind went blank, her loin become read hot and she wanted that to be her.

From where she was sitting, looking across the room, she saw Andrew lying on the couch, his legs resting on a footrest. Above him, her daughter, spread eagle her legs spread open, her wet pussy exposed for all those who can see, her back arched and her arms gripping the back of the couch. Andrew's tongue halfway into her tight little asshole, pussy juice running from her wet opening down onto Andrew's chin and spreading down his neck. A loud hard groan came up from deep with inside Christina, it was almost demonic. And then she came, hard shuttering orgasm forcing her to ejaculate from deep within her pussy. A flow of thick white cum rolled from her hole to Andrew's mouth. He lapped it up, trying to get what he could and swallow, the remainder gushing down the sides of his mouth. Christina was frozen, her muscles locked up but her core shaking hard. Her legs switching from knee to hip until she finally feel to the side. She continued to shake, only this time a nasty grunt followed. Andrew watched her, wiping his face, pushing her pussy cum into his mouth and swallowing.

As he watched Christina's orgasm finish rocking through her, he looked over at her mother. No longer did she seem upset, but intrigued. Her eyes were glassy and she was inadvertently licking her lips. "That's what happens when your daughter has an anal orgasm." Andrew said, feeling proud of himself. "And she only keeps going."

"What?" Christina's mother asked, shocked, horny, dazed.

Christina rolled from her side, coming out of her orgasm and never saying a word. She got to her knees, and crawled over to Andrew staring at him with a dangerous smile and sexually explosive eyes. She crawled right up to him, pushing him back and kissing him deep and hard at the same time. Her hands worked his pants, reaching inside and pulling his cock and balls out from the confines of his boxers.

She kicked the footrest away and slunk down between Andrew's legs and inhaled his cock. She took it all, every inch down to his pubic hair and staid there for a moment, Andrew's hand came to her head and he pushed her down, making her take more if that were even possible only letting her go when she gagged.

"Oh, my God." Her mother said.

Christina gasped and sucked in some air as spit ran from her mother to Andrew's now wet penis. "Yeah, exactly" Christina said between breaths.

"How did you do that?" Her mother asked.

"It's called skillz, mom." Christina said before taking another big breath and then going back down on Andrew's hard cock, once again deep throating him to his balls. Her mother slid to her hands and knees, crawling over with curiosity watching her daughter choke, gag and spit all over Andrew's shaft.

"Wow." She whispered and she came up right along side the two, her face a few inches away from her daughters, staring like a curious student. And to impress her mother, Christina stuck her tongue out while in total deep throat and thrashed at Andrew's aching balls. When she pulled out she looked over at her mother, smiling with pride. "That's how it's done. That's how a real woman sucks a cock." Christina said, again between breaths.

Her mother watching closely as her own daughter expertly sucked her boyfriend's dick. She took it deep, she took it hard and never flinched, her eyes never watered, all that happened was her mouth got more and more filled with thick heavy spit, perfect for homemade lube.

Christina stopped sucking Andrew's dick and sat back on her knees, taking a slinger of spit she wrapped it around Andrew's penis and started sliding her hands up and down, jerking him off slowly, making sure his shaft was wet and slick from head to balls. "Ever been fucked in the ass, mom?" Christina asked.

"No." Her mother said, inquizitively. "Have you?"

"All the time." Christina replied, pleased with herself. "And I'm gonna do it again, right now."

"Now?" Her mother questioned. Watching again closely as Christina stood up taking the remaining spit from her hands and rubbing it into her asshole. Then she turned around. Andrew grabbed the based of his cock to steady it, like he's done it a million times. Her mother sat back and watched, so curious she almost wanted to be under Christina's ass while she got fucked. Andrew looked over at Christina's mother, smiling, now just rolling along with this complete act of sexual debatchery.

Christina once again straddle Andrew's legs, going in reverse cowgirl style and lowered herself down onto Andrew's cock, guiding it along the way, making sure to enter the right hole. After all, it wasn't her pussy that needed to be penetrated.

Andrew's cock head popped hard and fast up her hole and she stopped freezing to let the initial burn subside. She grit her teeth and groaned slightly, her hand at the base of Andrew's shaft, holding it tightly as his hands moved away and went to her hips.

"Does it hurt?" Her mother asked.

"Only at the beginning, that's the best part. That first burst of pain." Christina replied, grunting. "Then it's pure...pleasure." She groaned as she slid herself all the way down, balls deep as they say on Andrew. She sat there a moment, letting her insides adjust to the sudden shift in position. As she did, her mother also shifted, crawling in front of her and Andrew and taking a seat to watch his cock pump in and out of her tight butt.

12