Remote Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cmm11
cmm11
1 Followers

Camera and remote in hand, shirt and tie still on, I walked over to the chair and sat. You walked towards me still in your dress and heels, putting your hands on the arms of the chair and swaying in front of me so that I could see down your dress. While undoing my tie and the buttons of my shirt, you started telling me what you were thinking.

YOU - "It felt so good in the restaurant when you used your little toy on me... I couldn't believe I was having an orgasm at dinner... I couldn't wait to get you back here and make you feels as good as you made me feel at dinner... But first, you're going to get a little after dinner show."

With that, you pulled my tie off, and threw it behind me, and pulled my shirt off of me, leaving me in just my trunks. You then walked towards the window and slowly started moving your hips back and forth, reaching behind your neck to undo the top of your dress. Wasting no time, I pulled up the camera and started taking pictures of you as you moved. With the top of your dress undone, you walked towards me and turned around so that I could unzip the dress. As I did, you let it fall from your shoulders to the floor. I leaned back and took a picture of the back of you with the dress piled around your ankles. You bent over at the waist to pick up the dress from the floor and I snapped a few more pictures of your amazing ass framed by your garter and stockings.

You walked over to the window and posed in front of it, hands on the window, looking back at me. You were arching your back and swinging your hips from side to side. Each time you moved, the straps on your garter pulled on your stocking making the fabric shine as it pulled and relaxed.

After a minute or two of this, you walked back towards me in the chair and started to dance in front of me, swaying your hips side to side and brushing your hair against my chest. You looked me right in the eye and kissed me, then whispered in my ear

YOU - "Are you ready?"

With that, you started kissing your way down my neck, chest and stomach. As you did this, I clicked the remote to one of the first settings and felt you shudder as you were kissing my chest.

YOU - "Oh... So I guess I should have taken that away from you, shouldn't I?"

ME - "I'm not so sure... I'm sure it'll work just as well here as it did at the restaurant."

YOU - "That's what I'm afraid of!"

ME - "Well you don't have any reason to be quiet here..."

With that, you kept kissing your way down my body to the waistband of my trunks. As you slipped a finger inside the waistband to pull them down, I clicked the remote again, and you jumped a little, pulling my trunks down quickly and my erection sprung out of trunks. You knelt back a bit and pulled my trunks all the way off then stood in front of me and tossed them over your shoulder with a wink. It looked great on the camera. You then knelt in front of me and grabbed me with one hand, the other hand sliding up my stomach and chest.

YOU - "Mmmmm... You're already really excited. I love the way it feels when you get harder in my mouth."

I couldn't say anything, I just moaned a bit and made sure the camera was capturing all of this. You started sucking harder, sliding your hand and mouth up and down my shaft. With each movement, I could feel myself getting harder and harder.

YOU - "OK... It is time to cum. Now!"

Right as you said that, I clicked the remote to its highest level and felt your body tense as you started suck and stroking me as hard as you could. I could feel all of me inside your mouth and started to lose control.

ME - "I'm going to cum! Right now!"

YOU - "Cum for me, right in my mouth!"

With one last stroke, and an amazingly hard suck, I started to cum. I had the camera focused on you as your body started to shake as the toy inside you made you cum right as I started to cum in your mouth. As I stopped cumming, you knelt back and put your hands under your tits and let the cum slide out of your mouth onto your tits. You looked up at me with a smile.

YOU - "Did you get all that?"

ME - "Oh my god, yes I did... That was incredible."

I snapped a few more pictures of your cum covered tits, then helped you to your feet and you walked into the bathroom to clean up. While you were cleaning up, I grabbed the toys from our bag and set them next to the bed, and pulled out some of oil to massage you with. When you came back, you were completely naked, and laid down on the bed next to me.

YOU - "So... What is next?"

ME - "Well... I have all these new toys I'm going to use on you. But first, I think you need a massage."

YOU - "I can agree to that! Lets go!"

I set the camera so that it saw the whole bed and wouldn't need to be touched for a while, and you stretched out on the bed, lying on your back. I grabbed the oil and warmed some between my hands and started massaging your arms. I worked from one arm to the other, then to the tops of your shoulders and then to your chest. I took my time on each of your breasts, rubbing and caressing them gently, making sure to take care of your beautiful nipples too. Then I worked my way down your chest to your stomach and your hips. I put a little bit of oil between your legs, but didn't spend too much time there. I then started to work my way down each leg, your thighs, knees and shins. I spent a lot of time working on each foot, and then asked you to turn over. Slowly, you turned over and I pulled a pillow for your head. As you rested your head on the pillow, you arched your back a little bit and the view was amazing. Your smooth back and all of your muscles showed, and your ass and legs looked beautiful. I started at your feet, working my way back up your legs, spending a while massaging your butt and lower back. When I moved to your back, I got extra oil out and spent a lot of time doing long slow strokes, feeling each muscle of your back release tension as I slowly moved up and down your back. I ended at your shoulders, and when I was finally done, you lifted your head up and I gave you a long deep kiss.

YOU - "Oh god, that felt wonderful. I feel so relaxed now..."
ME - "Good! I love doing that to you. Your body is so beautiful."

You giggled a little at this and turned over again onto your back.

ME - "You should move to the middle of the bed and make yourself comfortable. Its time to try out your new toy."

You didn't say anything, just smiled and moved to the middle of the bed, throwing all the pillows aside. I went to the table to grab the new toy, a fancy new rabbit vibrator and then crawled up the bed to kiss you. I kissed you long and hard, then kissed my way down your body until I was positioned between your legs. I still had the oil nearby and grabbed a little bit for my fingers then slowly started to play between your legs. I rubbed all over your inner thighs, starting from the outside and working my way in. I ended between your legs, and lightly flicked your clit with my tongue, before sliding my oil covered hands across your vagina. I slowly started to lick around you, up one side and down the other, then back the other direction. Each time in the middle I stopped to kiss and lick your clit. I started sliding my tongue up and down your opening, and used a little more oil, rubbing it all over you. I then slowly slid the toy inside you, lining up the "ears" right with your clit. I turned the toy on and you shuddered.

YOU - "OH! Oh that feels good!"

I kept licking you as the toy vibrated on its lowest setting inside you and on your clit. I grabbed some more oil and started rubbing it towards your ass.

ME - "Can you turn over? I want a better angle..."

You moaned a little bit and slowly turned over. I grabbed a pillow to put under your hips, and turned the toy up a notch. I slid up your back a bit until I could kiss your lips then slid my way back down to your butt. I put a little more oil in my hands and started sliding my fingers around your ass while my tongue slid in circles in it. I turned up the toy a little more and felt your body react to it. You started to moan a little more loudly, and then arched you ass higher in the air. I kept circling your ass with my tongue, and then slowly started to press a finger inside you. I turned up the toy to an even higher setting as I slowly started to slide my finger in and out of you. I could feel the toy vibrating and rotating inside of you. Each time it caused you to shudder, I felt your ass tighten just a bit on my finger as I slid it in and out of you while my tongue darted around where it could. Your moaning started to increase and you started to push back against my finger sliding it deeper into you as you got closer and closer to cumming. Finally, as my finger pressed even deeper inside of you, you started to scream.

YOU - "OH! OH! OH! I'm cumming! OH!"

I kept my finger inside of you and the toy on high until you started to shudder more and slid away from me. With each pulse of your orgasm, I felt you squeeze my finger even more tightly than before. After you stopped shuddering, I carefully turned the toy off and slid it out of you, and slid my finger gently out. I slid up next to you and kissed you.

YOU - "I can't move... That felt so good!"

ME - "Good! I get so excited when you cum like that."

YOU - "It felt amazing... I need a minute though."

As you lay there, I picked up the toy and moved it to the bedside table. I grabbed the camera from where it had been sitting and came back to the bed.

YOU - "Ok... I think I'm human again. That felt incredible."

ME - "I'm glad. I love doing that!"

YOU - "So... Now are you going to fuck me? No more toys? Just you and your dick?"

ME - "Yes... Just me and my dick. And maybe a finger or two..."

YOU - "Oh really? And just what are you planning?"

ME - "I'm planning to fuck you really, really well."
YOU - "You've got a lot to live up to after what you've already done to me tonight..."

ME - "I'll do my best... I think I will manage."

YOU - "You'd better... I'm just sayin'..."

ME - "Well OK... Make me really hard right now... suck my cock."

You didn't waste a minute. You pushed me onto my back and slid between my legs and immediately started sucking and stroking my already half hard cock. After just a few seconds you said:

YOU - "Well, that was simple..."

ME - "Uhhhh, yes, yes it was. Get on your back."

You rolled to your side and got on your back next to me. I grabbed the camera and slid between your legs. I grabbed myself with one hand and started to rub myself between your glistening lips.

ME - "Take the camera and watch me slide into you."

As I started to slide into you, you held the camera so that it caught my shaft sliding into your wet, glistening pussy. Slowly at first, and then faster as your wetness started to cover my shaft. I grabbed the camera from you and started to take pictures from my point of view. Me inside of you, one hand on your chest, your hands holding your beautiful breasts as I slid in and out of you, making your body move in rhythm with me. After a few minutes of this, I grabbed your left leg and moved it across my body so that you were on your side and I was still inside of you. I kept thrusting in and out of you as your back arched as your pressed yourself against me. It felt so good being inside of you, I kept pushing myself as far into you as I could and you would press yourself against me as I slid into you.

ME - "Turn over on your stomach... I want to watch your ass move."

You turned over without a word, and I watched myself slide into you as your back tightened, showing off your beautiful muscles and making your ass rise up to meet me when I was all the way inside of you. I reached down with one hand and slowly pressed my finger against your ass again as you pressed against me. Soon, my finger had slipped inside of you as I thrust myself in and out. Each time your body pressed back against me, and it felt tighter and even better than the last thrust. I slipped my finger out of you and slapped your ass. As you let out a little scream, I could feel you tighten around my shaft.

ME - "Get on top of me, facing away."

You did as I asked, and slowly lowered yourself onto me while you were almost squatting over me. The view was amazing. I could see myself sliding into you and your ass looked amazing as it pressed against me. I slapped your ass a few more times as you started to press against me and grind your hips.

ME - "OK... Turn around and fuck me like crazy. I want to cum inside you so badly."

YOU - "Oh yes!"

You slid off of me, and I moved to the middle of the bed. You got on top of me and I watched you slowly slide down my shaft until you rested on top of me. I reached up with one hand and grabbed your chest. With my other hand, I set the camera on the bedside table so that it captured both of us.

ME - "Fuck me! Make me cum!"

You started grinding your hips against me, each time you moved felt better than the last. You started grinding harder, arching your back. One hand behind your head, the other grabbing at your chest. I reached up and grabbed your other breast and tried to move my hips with you. Soon, I had both hands on your waist, pulling your hips against me with each move of yours. You moved one hand down to play with yourself and soon started to moan.

YOU - "Oh yes, just like that, fuck me harder!"

ME - "You feel so good!"

YOU - "Keep going, I'm going to cum! Keep going!"

We both started grinding against each other like there was no tomorrow. You started to scream out and right as I felt your pussy grab me more tightly, I started to cum too. You kept grinding on me until your orgasm was over, and I just held on for dear life. As you finished, you collapsed on top of me, and we kissed, long and hard. After a few seconds, your rolled off of me and we lay side by side not saying a word. Finally, we both rolled towards each other and said "I love you", and with one last kiss, you rolled off the bed to get ready to go to sleep.

cmm11
cmm11
1 Followers
12