Remote Control: Channel 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clownboy
clownboy
20 Followers

"AAAaaoooww!" she screamed out, her eyes locked on his.

He pulled slowly out, watching her sucking a quick breath of air as she felt all nine inches exit her only to be quickly replace in one thrust. He did this again. Slowly out, quickly in. The again. He pounded her so hard the chair began to creak forward along the wooden floor and her screams soon grew louder then the music.

"Oh god please..," she said back to him, "make me cum again."

The sight of this little girl twisting in the chair, urging him to fuck her until she was screaming with another orgasm was almost too much. He spread his legs further apart and held her tight, pounding into her. He fucked her hard, fast and relentlessly. His aching balls slapped loudly against her. Her entire body rocked with him. The chair on the verge of breaking. And Britney's howls were music to his ears.

"Yes. YES! YESSSS!!" she screamed out, letting him know that she was cumming. Ricky reached up, pulled her hair and watched her face squint as she rode the orgasm out, but he didn't stop fucking her. His cock slipping in and out of her the entire time she came. He was close now and wasn't going to hold out a second longer. Her pussy held him tighter then before, the orgasms she had made her pussy constrict a bit. He reached up with both hands now, pulling her hair.

"Yes. Yes, that's it Ricky," she urged and teased him on. "Cum in my fucking pussy."

"Grrrawwd," Ricky had enough. His balls ached and she was driving him crazy. He slammed hard one last time and came inside her. His balls raising and lowering as they pumped out load after load of cum. She looked back at him as he grunted and gasped, still holding her by the hair, that patented Britney Spears smile on her sweaty little face.

"So," she said, "what do you think of the TRV system now?"

Ricky looked up at her, letting her hair go, still trying to catch his breath. "Beats watching Wheel Of Fortune," he said.

TWO

"Holy shit," Byron said, looking at Ricky in disbelief.

"I know man, I can not believe it either, but it all felt so real."

"I've got to try it dude," Byron said.

"You will, you will, but..," Ricky looked Byron in the eyes, "no one can know about this. Understand?"

"Yeah I know Rick. I won't tell anyone."

"Promise me Byron."

"I promise dude, now come on, let me try."

"All right, here you go," Ricky said, handing him the remote.

To Be Continued...

clownboy
clownboy
20 Followers
12