Remote Control: Channel 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clownboy
clownboy
20 Followers

She turned her face toward him, her cheeks flushed red. "What are you doing?" she said in deep long breaths.

"I'm going to fuck you now," he said and pushed the head of his cock inside her.

Her body stiffened and her hands went to stop him. "OH GOD!" she screamed out and instead grabbed the couch to brace herself.

Eugene grunted and pushed another inch inside her. Her pussy tightening the more he put into her. He held her waist and pushed more, sinking slowly into her with each hard thrust.

"UGH GAWD!" she grunted with him. Her body rocking to the rhythm he was creating.

He worked in half of his cock then pulled it out, listening to Jeri gasp as he did. He slid his cock along the wet lips of her pussy then placed it back inside her. This time he was able to slide into her a bit easier. He worked his cock in a steady motion, plunging in and pulling out at the same pace. Her pussy fit him like a glove. He reached up and stroked her hair, pulling it from her face so that he could she her. Her eyes were closed, but opened when she felt his hand. She looked up at him, moaning as he fucked her.

"Do you like that?" he asked.

"Yesss," she said and moaned out and he pressed harder with the answer.

He quickened the pace and shoved down harder, wanting her to take all of him, but it wasn't going to happen. What did glide into her though felt wonderful. He closed his eyes and instinctively pulled her hair. She moaned out and pushed her hips back, sinking just a bit further onto him. Enough to make him moan out to. She must have realized he liked it, because she pushed back again, meeting him. This time they moaned out together. He let go of her hair and grabbed her shoulder, sinking onto her. Both of them meeting each others thrusts. Their moans coming together, getting louder and louder. She was sinking down with each pressing inch of his cock and he was laying on her more and more as they both grew closer to another orgasm.

"It's happening again," she said.

"Yes," was all Eugene said.

"It feels so-," she moaned out and started to shake again.

"good," Eugene moaned out as his body tightened.

"Oh yes oh yes oh yesssss," she squirmed around under him, making his cock move all around inside her.

"YEESSS!!" he grunted, pulling his cock out just as a thick stream of cum flew out of his cock, landing loudly on Jeri's back.

She sank completely down on the couch as Eugene's cock squirted again, dripping come all over the small of her back. They both stayed still, Jeri collapsed on the couch, Eugene holding himself up, catching his breath. He finally sat and put on his glasses. Jeri turned around and sat next to him.

"Are we done now?" she asked.

Eugene sat and looked at his cock, still rock hard. He's sat at home and jerked off to her so many times, he just couldn't resist. He reached over and grabbed the back of her head, pulling her down towards his fat hard prick. She shifted her body so that she was kneeling next to him, her tits pressing into his leg again as her mouth opened, tongue leading the way and took his cock in. He twitched as it did, still sensitive from cumming, but soon relaxed and enjoyed the sucking she was doing. Her lips slipped over the slick head and down onto his shaft, she moved quicker then she did the first time. Her hand taking him and stroking up and down to match the bobbing of her head. Her mouth was warm and wet, he could feel her stinky spit covering him.

She raised her mouth off of him, a web of spit formed from her lips and went to his cock, she licked her lips and spit it out onto his dick. Taking her hand and working it into his shaft. She held him tightly in her fist and pulled up and down on him.

"Oh yeah," he moaned, leaning back.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Very much," he said.

She moved so that her face was directly over his cock. Her tongue snaked out and was just at the tip, a big gob of spit dripped off her tongue and onto his dick. She held him still and watched it dribble down his thick prick. When it reached her hand she lowered herself back onto him and started sucking again. He was so wet with spit, she was making loud slurping noises as she went up and down. Her mouth moving smoothly on him. He could have stayed like that for hours, but wanted to be in that tight pussy one last time.

"Come here," he said, pulling her off of him. Her lips and chin were glistening from her spit. He held her hand as she stood. "I want you to fuck me now."

"But how?" she asked.

"Come up here," he said, guiding her up onto his lap. His cock rubbing up against the inside of her thigh. She straddled him and waited. He took his dick and held it as he guided her hips onto him. The wet head of his prick pushing past the soft skin between her legs, sliding into her.

"MMmggg," she moaned out, closing her eyes as he went in.

He pulled down on her hips, then up, then down. "See? You fuck me now," he said.

She got the idea. Wrapping her arms behind him, holding onto the couch. She pressed her hips down and enjoyed the feeling of his cock sliding inside her pussy. She smiled, liking the idea of being in control of he pace. She pressed until half his dick was inside her, then pulled up just slightly, the back down, then all the way up to the tip of his cock, then up and down in small strokes. Feeling the fat head of his cock plop in and out of the opening of her pussy. She sighed, loving it.

"You like that huh?" he asked.

"Uh huh," she said, riding him at varied rates of speed.

"Now fuck me hard," he said.

"Hard? Like this?" She slammed down on him. The tip of his cock hitting something inside her. She squealed at this. "You like that?" she said, pulling up and coming down just as hard. Squealing again.

Eugene grunted feeling the force of her pussy on him. "Yesss. Like that."

She started slow, but worked all of him out of her then came down hard. Long painful strokes. Getting faster and faster. Each time she came down she grunted and rocked her hips forward, moving him around inside her. She must have liked that because each time she came down, she ground herself on him for longer and longer periods. Soon she just kept him buried in her and ground down on him. Moving her hips back and forth and all around. He didn't mind it, she was getting off. He could tell by the long purrs that were coming from her. Her eyes were closed and she was just losing herself. She would bounce up and down for a second, then just rotate her hips in a circle. The circle getting bigger and bigger.

"I'm-I'm-," she started.

"Cumming," he told her.

"Yes. I'm cumming. I'm cuuuuuummming," she threw her head back and rocked her hips wildly, holding onto the back of his head as she sang out in another orgasm. The milking she was giving him had brung him to another one as well. He picked her up and his cock slid out of her. She opened her eyes and looked down at it. His hand went around it so she joined in, wrapping hers over his. Jerking it up and down. Eugene grunted out and closed his eyes. Cumming straight up onto her stomach. She gasped out in amazement, jerking harder, watching every last drop come out of him.

"Wow," she said. "That was cool."

Eugene laughed and sank into the couch. She climbed off and sat next to him, smiling. "Are we done yet?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think so," he said, getting dressed.

She stood and turned toward him. "Well that was very... educational."

"Yes, yes it was," Eugene finished getting dressed and picked up the remote. He looked up at Jeri's pretty face. He hair all knotted and hanging in front of her eyes. "Maybe we can do it again real soon," he said and pressed the power button of the remote.

FOUR

"So?" Ricky asked.

"Wow," was all Eugene could say.

"So what happened dude?" Byron joined in.

Eugene looked at Byron and smiled, but avoided the question. "Well, I believe you. I have no idea how it's done, but I believe you," Eugene said.

"So you'll help us?" Ricky wondered.

"To do what this thing does, must take a serious amount of juice. There may be a way for me to design some sort of mini reactor the could just run the set. With enough power, you should have no problems," Eugene answered.

"Awesome bro!" Byron jumped up, excited.

"Thanks Eugene," Ricky said.

"Let me throw some numbers together and get back to you guys," Eugene handed the remote to Ricky and headed out the door, whistling the theme to Star Trek.

To Be Continued...

clownboy
clownboy
20 Followers
12