Remote Controlled Pleasure

Story Info
Pleasured in public then punished at home.
1.2k words
4.08
62.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
naughty42
naughty42
185 Followers

You had told me what you expected. When you come home, I am to be waiting in the middle of the room, naked and kneeling. I wait, feeling restless with anticipation. I hear the door open and I grow still, my mind calmed by your mere presence. Standing in front of me, you raise my chin with your fingers until my eyes meet yours. I can see how pleased you are to find that I have followed your instructions. From behind your back, you pull out a box, which you place in front of me.

"Open it," you tell me. Inside, I discover a remote controlled vibrator.

Then you tell me, "We're going out for dinner."

You pick out a dress for me to wear, with lacy underwear, stockings and high heeled shoes. When I am clothed and ready, you order me to lift my dress. You position the vibrator over my clit, making sure it is securely held in place by my underwear.

"You look beautiful," you say. Then you pull me towards you, kissing me deeply.

As we drive to the restaurant, your hand plays up my thigh, teasing the bare skin above the top of my stockings. I am already damp by the time we reach the restaurant. You guide me inside, with your hand on the small of my back. Always the perfect gentleman, you pull out my chair for me to sit down. We order wine and I am growing wetter, waiting for you to use the remote control, anticipating, not knowing how long you will make me wait, knowing that you have complete control.

As the waiter comes over to take our food order, I see you reach into your pocket and I feel the vibrations start. I let out a small gasp of surprise and blush, hoping that the waiter did not notice. As he turns to take my order, you turn up the vibrations and I order in a shaky voice. He walks away and the vibrations stop. We eat dinner, with you giving me just enough low vibrations between courses to keep me near to orgasm. After we have eaten, you take my hand, which to everyone else in the restaurant looks like a simple romantic gesture, but serves to remind me that I am yours to control. Still holding my hand, you turn up the vibrator, watching me carefully. I struggle to keep my face from showing my growing need to orgasm, my grip tightening on your hand. When you sense I am on the edge of an orgasm, you abruptly stop the vibrations. I am relieved and disappointed at the same time.

You maintain the conversation as my heartbeat returns to normal. When you sense that I have recovered, you turn up the vibrations again. You lean forward to whisper in my ear, stroking my hair gently.

"Do not cum." I try to fight my arousal, wanting to obey you and also not wanting to have to orgasm in front of everyone. But you know that I am helpless to resist the relentless vibrations. You feel my body stiffen and you see the tension in my face as I try to remain silent, letting out only a small whimper as I reach my climax. You smile.

"You know there will be consequences for that, don't you?" you whisper.

As you pay the bill, my breathing begins to return to normal. You leave the vibrator on a low setting, keeping me aroused. You offer me your arm as we walk out of the restaurant, knowing that I will need your support to stand on my shaky legs. I nestle in towards you, feeling the safety of your touch after the vulnerability of reaching an orgasm in public. Thankfully, no one in the restaurant seems to have noticed anything other than a couple on a romantic date.

We reach home and you pull my dress over my head. Slowly, you remove my bra and then my knickers, letting your fingers stroke across the exposed skin, kissing my neck, shoulders and breasts, sucking and gently biting my nipples. You pull my hands behind my back and cuff them together before ordering me to kneel. I look up at you, waiting, feeling vulnerable under the weight of your scrutinising gaze. You undress and place your hand on the back of my head, pulling my mouth towards your hard cock. I suck eagerly, taking your cock as deeply into my mouth as I can and feeling you push my head just a little bit further. You use your hand to help me to build up a steady rhythm, interspersed with allowing me to lick the tip of your cock, swirling my tongue around the head. Looking up at you, I can see the pleasure that you are taking from this.

"You are such a good girl," you tell me.

You pull your cock out of my mouth abruptly and pull me to my feet.

"But now it's time for your punishment," you say, your eyes twinkling mischievously. You knew that you were setting me an impossible task, so my 'punishment' will be mild and mostly enjoyable. You guide me over to the bottom of the bed and retie my hands so that they are stretched out in front of me, anchoring me to the head of the bed. You attach cuffs to my ankles and tie these to the bedposts, holding my legs spread apart. I cannot move and my mind reels as I realise that I am at your mercy, yours to do whatever you want with, unable to put up any resistance.

I cannot see what you are doing as you reach into a drawer somewhere behind me. Without warning, you thrust a butt plug into my cunt, using my juices to lubricate it. I begin to moan with pleasure, but you soon pull it out and begin to gently ease it into my ass.

"Relax, it will be easier," you whisper, stroking my back with your other hand and making me squirm in my restraints as you reach a ticklish spot.

When the plug is finally nestled in my ass, you begin to spank me. I cry out with the first swat, but you tell me that every time I make a sound, you will add an extra two spanks. I try my best to remain silent, but a few times, I cannot help letting out a whimper, and my ass quickly grows pink.

Finally, you begin to slide your cock into my soaking wet cunt, easing it in tantalisingly slowly before pulling out. Eventually, you allow me to feel the full size of your cock stretching me, rubbing against the plug and pushing it deeper into my ass with every stroke. You continue to slam your cock into me until you cum.

You untie me, rubbing my wrists and ankles to relieve any discomfort. Climbing onto the bed, you pull me towards you and hold me, allowing me to nestle my head into your chest and feel your strong, protective arms around me. As we drift off to sleep, I wonder what surprises you have in store for next Saturday night...

naughty42
naughty42
185 Followers