Remotely Controlled Ch. 01

Story Info
She handed him the remote control.
870 words
4.22
51.5k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave it to me as I walked into the office - she'd seen me park my car and had timed things so she met me by the coffee machine as I walked towards the office door.

"This is yours" she said, and handed me a small box, about 4 inches by 3 by 1 1/2 deep. On it were a switch, a red LED and a slider. She walked over by the coffee machine and I put it in my pocket, pressing the switch as I did so. She stiffened slightly and her eyes widened. She looked at me as I moved the slider up, "Thank you" she said. I pressed the switch again and turned and walked into the office.

Her desk was about three quarters of the way down the large open plan room. About 60 people worked in it; part of a building which had about 400 people in it in total. My office - well broom cupboard really, was at the far end, so there was no chance of the signal reaching her from where I usually sat. I moved around the office quite a lot, and sometimes even had to talk to her or one of her colleagues in the course of the day, so getting in range wasn't going to be a problem.

I conducted one of two experiments at first, trying from different distances and watching her back as I pressed the button. I found that within about 10-15 yards had an effect - she'd move slightly, or wriggle in her seat as if trying to get comfortable, so I made sure that my trips through the office always took me within range. Throughout the morning I moved around as usual, allowing her maybe 20 seconds at a time, sometimes moving the slider up or down a bit, changing the intensity, never allowing her too long. Just before lunch a colleague and I walked slowly down the office discussing an ongoing problem, and I made sure we stopped about 6 feet from her chair. She was on the phone at the time, and I was sure she hadn't heard us, so I moved the slider all the way to the top and pressed the button, just as she opened her mouth to speak.

She jumped, quite violently, and her voice jumped as well, causing her to apologise to the caller and giggle slightly. I kept the intensity high, carrying on the conversation whilst watching her over his shoulder. She had closed her eyes and had started biting her bottom lip, trying to focus on the conversation, moving almost imperceptibly backwards and forwards in her seat. I moved the slider down to its lowest setting, then started increasing it then backing down again, getting slightly higher each time and taking slightly longer to back down, watching her all the time. She was gripping her desk with one hand now, and had raised herself up so that she was half off her chair, leaning on her desk, eyes closed and voice maybe a tone up from its usual note.

She said goodbye to the caller as I pushed the slider hard against it's stop, and she crashed the handset down clumsily onto the phone, leaving it askew as she moved back into her seat. Her face was slightly flushed and she was breathing harder than usual, and she dropped her head onto her desk and slid her chair backwards in a movement designed to rub her clit against it. I slammed the slider repeatedly against the stop, trying in my mind to mimic the final thrusts of a cock about to climax, and I watched as she lifted her face from her desk and wiped it with her hands, brushing the hair from her eyes while she again rocked her hips forward on her chair. Suddenly her head dropped down again and I knew she was coming, so I left the slider at it's most powerful setting and imagined the waves travelling through her pussy, trying to prolong it as much as I could. My conversation ended, so I moved forward towards her desk and stood beside it - she turned her head slightly, staring at my trousers where my erection showed quite clearly through it, then up at my face and into my eyes. I held her stare and pumped the slider backwards and forwards in my pocket, until she dropped her head again and moaned slightly while stretching herself as though easing her muscles, but using the movement to move her hips again against the base of her seat. I backed the slider down slowly, and she relaxed, bringing herself slightly more upright and brushing her hair back.

It took a few minutes but I watched as from my office as she stood up and walked towards the door which led to the toilets, fairly slowly and uncertainly at first but within a few steps she had regained her normal walk. I knew what she was going to do, but I didn't mind her wanting one more orgasm. There was always the afternoon, and she wouldn't take the vibrator out without my permission, so I knew I would still be in control.