Remotely Controlled Ch. 03

Story Info
A good girl, until...
1.4k words
4.42
27.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was good that afternoon. For the rest of the day she sat at her desk and did her work, sometimes pausing when I walked past as I started the vibe inside her. On one occasion I sat at the desk opposite her, and talked to her about a particular customer whilst I used the remote to pulse the vibe in her pussy; twice her head dropped as she nearly came, but a tap on the desk with a ruler brought her head back up and her eyes fixed on mine again as she tried to speak normally, fighting the urge to twitch and rub her clit on her chair. She came twice more that afternoon, the second time she closed her eyes tight and gripped the desk hard to stop any sound escaping as I stood with my boss next to her and chatted casually.

At half past five she rose and gathered her things together, said goodbye to her workmates and walked across the office towards the door. I had timed my own exit to coincide with hers, and managed to get to the door before her, holding it open and smiling at her as she walked towards me, watching her eyes widen as she walked into the range of the remote control and the vibe started up again. As she walked past me she thanked me, and I walked with her down the corridor, changing the intensity of the vibrations whilst chatting. As we got to her car I turned and faced her.

'No wanking before I get there.' I reminded her, 'You do want to please me don't you?'

She nodded.

I followed her most of the way to her flat, but then stopped in the garage for a few minutes, so arrived slightly after her.

She opened the door, and I saw that her bags lay on the floor as though dumped in a hurry, and she had a slight flush around her cheeks. I knew what she had been doing.

'You've been playing with your pussy.' It wasn't a question. I pulled her down the corridor and into the bedroom, sat on the bed and pulled her across my knees. I could see the discarded vibrator on the floor. Holding both her wrists in one hand I lifted her skirt and exposed her panties. I rubbed my hand across the silk, gently following the curves until I raised my hand and brought it sharply down, repeating the action twice. She squirmed.

'Are you sorry?' I asked. She didn't reply. I smacked her again, twice, harder, raising my hand to allow the sting to spread.

'Are you sorry?' I asked again. She nodded, keeping her eyes closed.

I kept her across my knee, and dropped my hand back to her panties. I eased them down, exposing her smooth but glowing cheeks. My head dropped and I kissed them whilst my hand gently stroked up and down her legs, gently parting them and moving to her inner thighs, higher with each return until they found her wet pussy. I kissed her thighs, and ran my tongue up and across her until it slipped between her cheeks, running between her pussy and her anus, probing each one in turn. I heard her gasp, so I lifted her off me and stood her up. I removed her blouse and bra, and spent some time running my hands over her tits, playing with each of her nipples in turn, feeling them harden under my grip. I removed my tie and used it to bind her hands together, then pushed her to her knees and guided her hands to the bulge in my trousers, rubbing up and down until I loosened my trousers and released my erection. I grasped her head and guided her mouth onto it, her bound hands cupping my balls while she sucked and played with my stiffening cock.

I stepped back, then I laid her on the bed and tied the loose end of my tie to the frame, so that she was laying face up with her arms above her head. I removed her panties and skirt, and, taking a pair of stockings out of one of her drawers, I tied her legs to the frame as well, so that she was immovably exposed.

I ran my hands up and down, playing with her nipples, then moving down her body teasing her pussy and her anus, never entering, only playing and stimulating. My tongue followed, and I spent some time licking her pussy, rolling my tongue round her lips and clit, while one finger gently probed her anus. She moaned and pushed her hips towards me, and I moved away, sliding up her body until I was lying on top of her. I kissed her hard, forcing her lips apart with my tongue , and she responded with a growl which seemed to come up from deep inside her. I sat up, and slid further up her body until I could push her tits up around my cock, then slowly started to fuck them.

'Do you want to come?' I asked. She nodded eagerly back at me.

'Tell me then,' I replied, 'Ask me to let you come.'

'Please,' she said, 'Please let me come. Oh God please let me, I need to come now...'

I nodded.

'OK, but first you need to please me.' I said.

And I moved up her body and pushed my cock into her mouth. She sucked at it, eyes closed and moaning as her hips moved against the bed, trying to find a way of rubbing her pussy on something, searching for satisfaction. I kept my cock in her mouth and guided her head backwards and forwards, as her writhing increased underneath me.

Eventually I pushed her head back down and moved down, ending with my cock positioned at the entrance to her pussy. She could feel it brush against her, and tried to push down, to force it in. I held it there and then slowly moved forwards until it just entered her. She groaned aloud as she felt it. I allowed the head to enter her and then stopped, waited a moment and withdrew. She gasped and looked up at me.

'No...' she said, confused. I pushed my cock against her clit and she gasped again, then moaned as I moved it around her pussy, up and down the lips and clit. I penetrated her again, but again stopped and withdrew, repeating the process several times until I could feel the inside of her pussy pushing against me as I tried to enter, the walls so swollen and tight that it was resisting even the slightest entry.

She lay absolutely still, muscles tensed, eyes closed, fists clenched above her head, concentrating solely on her pussy, as I entered her again, but this time I didn't stop, pushing my cock deep inside her until my balls slammed against her and I held my self there, filling her and feeling the beginnings of her orgasm against my cock. I began to move slowly back and forth, and she pushed her head back slightly and arched her back, pushing her clit down onto the top of my cock, the ridges and veins stimulating her even more as I moved in and out, grinding against her pelvis when deep inside, then back and pausing with just the head inside before powering in again.

Her orgasm came suddenly and strongly, she arched and twitched as she cried out, and I kept moving faster and harder, slamming against her clit with each thrust. She kept coming for what seemed like an age, and her arms pulled against the restraint as she writhed underneath me as though the stimulation was too much, too intense. My own orgasm was on its way now, and I felt my balls tighten as it began. One final thrust and my come was pouring into her while I gasped and kissed her mouth and face. We both writhed and gasped as our orgasms left us, but I kept my cock inside her so that I could feel any last spasms going through her. We kissed, deep and long and I reached up and released her arms from the frame of the bed, so that she could bring them both down and over me, hugging me hard. I didn't unbind them though. The evening wasn't over yet.