Ren Faire

Story Info
Wife submits to a whim.
1.3k words
3.57
56k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having to attend a family party, I sent my lady, Christine, off to a local renaissance faire with the half joking admonition to be naughty. Now, she flirts all the time anyhow, so she doesn't need much encouragement, but I wanted her to relax and have fun and not worry about my not being there.

That evening when we met back up, I asked her about her day, though she seemed at first rather quiet. I released the flood gates when I asked if she had been naughty. Looking me right in the eye, she answered yes. I begged her to tell me.

Seems she had been on her way back from the car to the faire when she came upon an acquaintance and his friend. Kees asked her what she was eating, noticing something. Well, Christine smiled and replied "nuts", and then added how much she enjoyed nuts – she can be very provocative. I suppose that was opening enough for Kees, rowdy fellow that he is, when he also noticed the broche she had pinned on her blouse (It is a faire, everyone dresses up). Reaching out to touch it, he said that it looks like she has a lizard on her breast.

Christine responded back to him that it appeared to her that she had "a lizard and two fingers on her breast," and stepped into his grasp.

Kees is a smart guy, so he cupped her breast and said, "No, not two finger, but an entire hand" and caressed her breast nicely (her words). Now, this is an almost transparent, very thin top she had on, so I know he was feeling every little bump around her fantastic nipple, which she admitted swelled immediately. I was very turned on by this news and asked if he reached inside? She said no he hadn't and I said that is was too bad, as I really had hoped she'd been naughtier.

"Oh," she said as she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "really?"

To which I unhesitatingly answered "Oh hell yeah, it turns me on incredibly!"

She looked down for a second, then caught my eyes again and said "Well......."

Somehow, something inside my head clicked right then, and I blurted out "You fucked Giac, didn't you?"

Her eyes were on fire when she answered "yes."

"God, tell me. Every detail. Please!" I begged.

Giacomo is an entertainer who is a regular at the faires we go to. They'd flirted off and on, and she was always wandering to his shows and walking with him. Without me there, it seems she did the same again, and he astutely noticed my absence, taking every opportunity to walk and talk with her. Well, they were walking and apparently he headed off to the private parking area for the staff. Reaching his van, he slid open the door and sat down, then he brought her closer, pulled down her top and began to suckle her very hard nipples. She says it was wonderful, and she didn't care what else he did. Apparently Giac sensed this too, because he had a hand under her skirt in no time and she told me how he had pulled her thong aside and was finger fucking her while he continued to suck her tits. Part of me, I think wanted to not hear all this, but the greater part was so aroused! Anyhow, she then said he stopped and asked if she wanted to get inside where, conveniently, he had a blanket and some pillows spread out. She says that she said yes immediately, and stepped past him, laying on her back.

I could see the arousal in her eyes as she was telling me this, and I know how slutty she can be, so I said (asked) "you had your skirt up and legs spread, didn't you?"

She smiled a very coy smile and said "well, I didn't want to wrinkle the skirt."

"Uh-huh," I answered her, and then asked "and your pussy was fully open to him?"

She said "very open, - and he took it!" She then told me how he ate her so wonderfully, her juices flowing and him tugging at her beautiful, large lips and clit with his tongue. Then he knelt in front of her and pulled down his tights, revealing a "nice cock."

"And?" I begged, realizing I had a huge hard on myself and wanted her fucked. It was incredibly voyeuristic, and intoxicating to hear all this.

"Well," she proceeds, "He was stroking it telling me how he wanted to fuck me, - god I wanted his cock in me so bad, but he says maybe he shouldn't that if he gets caught, he'll be fired."

I asked if she was still exposed, and she was gleeful telling me her pussy was wide open to his gaze, and very wet and her tits were both out and her nipples hard.

"I could tell he wanted to fuck me" she said, "but I didn't want him fired. Damn, it was such a beautiful cock, I had to have it!"

So she pulls him to her and takes the whole thing into her mouth in one motion, licking and tasting him. "It was almost as good as yours, he was dripping, and I could feel the blood pulsing through him."

Now, I'm about to freaking bust out of my pants with the hard-on I've got already, thinking about watching this couple in a van, damn!, my wife!, naked and exposed and sucking off this guy, when she says, "He said what the hell, he had to fuck me. I think I nearly came right then, I wanted that cock in me so bad."

I said, "You wanted a cock in you, huh?" knowing how she loves being feeling her pussy full. This had been a fantasy we'd talked about for years, her telling me how horny she got at work sometimes, just wanted her pussy filled, how wonderful it felt when we fucked. Always I'd said, "so you want some cock" and she'd just smile and we'd make love.

Well, she says right to me "No, I wanted his cock in me, I wanted that pretty cock. And I wanted him to fuck me." Then proceeds with "He slipped down, I shuddered when the head touched my pussy. I was so wet. MMMMMmmmm, god how wonderful when he pushed his hard, throbbing cock in."

Gents, I do not believe I have ever, ever been so hard and so turned-on! She says they fucked for about ten minutes, describing his cock moving in and out of her, how wonderful it felt to be filled with "his hard, pretty cock."

As she did this describing, she was undoing my pants, and taking me out (thank goodness!). She again began to tell me about the fucking, and how she could feel him speeding up, as she was now stroking my cock also right on the edge of cumming.

"Did he cum all over you, Baby?" I asked.

She pouted a bit, and said "no."

"Too bad" I said.

She nearly cut me off with "He came in me, over and over. God, I could feel the spasms and the warmth of his jiz splashing into me!" Taking my hand, she slid it to her wet panties.

"Is that okay?" she asked so sincerely.

To answer, I flipped up her skirt, pulled the soaked panties aside, and flung my face full onto that cum oozing slutty pussy and licked to my heart's delight, as she told me how much alike we were doing that, how he tugged at her clit, lapped at her beautiful swollen, wet lips just as I was doing now. They were full again, and wet, with another man's cum dripping out of my wife's pussy. I still can't believe how much this turned me on! We made love several times that evening as she recalled other details for me. I don't know if I should attend any future faires or not. This was so hot, erotic. I want this to happen again, but I'd sure like to watch next time.....