Ren - Shades of Grey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,328 Followers

"Has it got anything to do with two of your mates getting arrested last night?" 'Tanaya asked bluntly.

"Where did you hear that?" Ren demanded as he looked at her.

"I used to go out with Brent and we're still good friends. His brother called to let me know what had happened." 'Tanaya said " Would you know what the hell this Aiding and Abetting after the fact is about?"

"Remember when I kicked Hawks butt for him? It was over his ex-girlfriend and how he..." Ren started to explain.

"Funny thing about that is there are rumours going around. Some claim Hawk kidnapped her, held her against her will." 'Tanaya said angrily.

"What?" Brad demanded angrily as he looked at 'Tanaya then glanced back at Ren.

"Yeah, he claimed him and Jake 'grabbed' her by mistake in the dark; at first I thought it was Hawk talking big... Then I saw how he treated her over the first few days." Ren admitted.

"Shit!" Brad swore angrily," I thought she just wanted to get away from him because he was a complete bastard to her!"

"Don't tell me you never wondered after she ran away the first time." Ren said dryly to Brad.

"Did you two hero's just stand by while he kept her prisoner?" 'Tanaya demanded in disbelief.

"By the time I realised he wasn't bullshitting about grabbing her in the dark it was several days later and I figured all the rest of us were likely to get the blame just as much as he would." Ren admitted levelly.

"We're in the shit too, the cops are asking about us as well as the others." Brad said as he grabbed his phone from his friend.

"We need to talk to a lawyer and fast." Ren said as he ran his hands through his hair.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me when you realised?" Brad demanded angrily.

"It was after Hawk and Jake came back after a few days away. After Wilson..." Ren let his voice trail off as he battled with his own feelings of guilt about all that had happened.

"You mean after I had...FUCK IT!!" Brad yelled angrily and looked around for something he could punch.

'Tanaya looked from Brad to Ren and back again, she couldn't follow all of their conversation but could understand enough to know that neither of them seemed very happy about how Hawk had treated this girl.

"I'm going to find a top lawyer to talk to." Ren announced at he walked over to the side cupboard and picked up the telephone book.

Hesitantly 'Tanaya approached Brad, when he backed away and avoided her touch she indicated one of the lounge chairs. "Sit down and I'll give you a shoulder rub, you look like you really need to relax." She said softly.

"Relax! You expect me to relax!" Brad demanded angrily.

"Going off at me won't achieve anything." 'Tanaya murmured soothingly.

"I know." Brad growled but allowed her to steer him towards a chair and get him to sit down.

'Tanaya began kneading the large powerful muscles in his shoulders; she could feel the knots of tension beneath her fingers and tried to work them out of his muscles.

"Ahhh, I remember hearing of this law firm. They win a lot of their cases..." Ren murmured as he picked up the home phone and dialled the number.

As 'Tanaya worked on Brad's tense shoulders she listened to Ren's end of the conversation as he made an appointment for him and Brad to see a lawyer first thing in the morning. She felt the tension lessening in Brad's shoulders and wasn't sure if it was her massage or the fact he had the lawyers appointment lined up.

"So what are we doing tonight?" 'Tanaya asked quietly.

"I've got a restaurant to run." Ren said as he watched the way 'Tanaya was running her hands soothingly over Brads shoulders.

"I've got some thinking to do." Brad said shrugging her hands off his shoulders.

"You might be better taking your mind off your problems." 'Tanaya said as she tried to run her hands over Brads shoulders once again but he shrugged them off irritably.

"Go and find your boyfriend and see if he'll scratch your itch. And tell him his leather bags are finished while you're at it." Brad said angrily as he got to his feet and moved away from her.

"Oh come on Big Fella, you know 'Tanaya can make you forget your worries for a while." 'Tanaya said seductively as she stepped up to him and ran her hands up his chest to rest her hands lightly on his shoulders while she pressed her body against his.

"Enough!" Brad yelled angrily as he pushed her away from him. "Leave!" he ordered.

'Tanaya watched him for a few seconds before deciding discretion was the better part of valour. She turned and headed for the door, "I'll tell Rory to come pick up the leatherwork first thing in the morning." 'Tanaya tossed back over her shoulder before slamming out of the door.

Ren glanced at Brad where he was angrily cleaning up his leatherworking tools. "She ain't going to stop until you fuck her." Ren told Brad.

"If I do it will be on my terms not hers!" Brad snapped then headed for his room.

Ren grinned as he shook his head then sobered as he remembered their dilemma; he glanced at the clock and saw that it was only half past three. It was going to be a long worrying night.

Both men spent the rest of the afternoon quietly by themselves, Rory arrived just before nine to collect and pay for his leatherwork. He didn't stay long and soon both Brad and Ren were trying to watch a program on tv to pass the time.

"What charges do you think they got lined up for us?" Brad asked stiffly.

"I hate to think. The lawyer is going to contact police and see what he can find out before our meeting tomorrow." Ren explained.

"Shit! Do you think they'll turn up here to arrest us?" Brad asked suddenly with an unsettled glance towards the main door of the flat.

"I honestly don't know." Ren admitted.

* * * * *

Brad and Ren were half an hour early when they turned up at the lawyer's office, it was in a large building and both men were relieved to note the extensive offices in the building. They were directed to one of the conference rooms to wait. A few minutes later two lawyers walked into the room and sat at the table across from Ren and Brad.

"Hallo, I am Graeme Walsh and this is my associate Ken Burke. You are?" Graeme introduced himself and his colleague.

"Gabriel Renford." Ren said with a nod.

"Bradley Stanton." Brad introduced himself.

"Okay, let's get straight down to business shall we" Ken said as he opened a file and took out a page of typed notes. "We contacted the police in Victoria yesterday afternoon and it seems there has been a number of arrests made regarding this case. A total of eight arrests and two outstanding warrants for you. The only charges against you two at present are one count each of Aiding and Abetting after the fact. Some of the charges others face include kidnapping, rape, and assault occasioning grievous bodily harm just to name a few.

The best move on your part would be to turn yourself in to police, show every intention of clearing this matter up. We are still endeavouring to contact the defence counsel of the others to find out how they have plead if they have entered a plea at this time..." Ken busily explained.

"I intend to plead guilty." Ren announced.

There was silence for several seconds then Ken cleared his throat noisily. "How about we get you two to tell us exactly what happened and we go from there."

The two lawyers sat at the table and listened as Ren and Brad recounted what had happened. Occasionally Graeme Walsh interrupted to clarify a point as he made notes with pen and paper, finally both Ren and Brad fell silent and the two lawyers looked over their notes for a few minutes.

"You say that this fellow, 'Hawk' told you that he had 'grabbed' this girl?" Graeme asked Ren.

"Yes but I didn't believe he meant it as in kidnapped or anything, he's a bit of a braggart, talks big trying to make himself look good." Ren explained.

There was silence for several more minutes then Graeme looked at both Brad and Ren seriously, "Turn yourself in. I would advise plead not guilty until we find out what the others are doing. If they are pleading not guilty then chances are your cases won't even make it to court. The police would have to prove she had been abducted to begin with."

"Where would we turn ourselves in?" Brad asked.

"You could do it here in town or travel to Brisbane where the investigations are being headed up and turn yourself in there." Ken replied.

"Would you be willing to travel to Brisbane to be our legal counsel?" Ren asked.

"Certainly. Our services would be expensive but we seldom loose a case, especially when our clients do as we say." Graeme informed them.

"Well I guess I'm heading to Brisbane. Do I call the police to arrange it or will you?" Ren asked.

"Better make the same arrangements for me too." Brad added.

"If you are sure that is what you want we can make the phone call here and now and make the arrangements with the police now." Graeme replied.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,328 Followers
12